IndiaDivine.org

Chart to Study posted June 13 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, moderators,list members,I am submitting a chart for study, this chart was posted in an astro group that uses a different method and the data has been validated and is reliable.Here is the detail

Native is Male

DOB 08 March 1946

TOB 17:28:34 Hrs. rectified using a precise method

POB Long 77:41:48 E, Lat 27:28:21 Ntime zone for India

Life events

1. The twin sister born after 45 minutes of natives birth died within three months of birth

2. First job 08.11.1964

3. Death of Father 20.04.2003 at about 03.30 hrs.

4. Death of Mother 29.11.2008Q 1) what is the validation for native entering job on 08.11.1964Q 2) What is the mariage date of nativeQ 3) When native has first child.Members I would like to point to you that most discussions and predictions on the list are centred around mariage,job.I would be happy if some other events like childbirth are also discussed so that we see the laws of KAS applied.This chart is a good opportunity to try predicting other events.thanks Hari.Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger. Check it out

Guest guest

Dear Hari ji,

Please share with us the basic reasons why the time of birth was

rectified ?

Even navamsa gives us same samdharmi after alteration and Ju

can not check Sa here.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, Va Astro <vaastro wrote:

Va Astro <vaastro Chart to Study posted June 13 2009 Date: Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 7:12 PM

Dear Guruji, moderators,list members,I am submitting a chart for study, this chart was posted in an astro group that uses a different method and the data has been validated and is reliable.Here is the detail

Native is Male

DOB 08 March 1946

Life events

1. The twin sister born after 45 minutes of natives birth died within three months of birth

2. First job 08.11.1964

4. Death of Mother 29.11.2008Q 1) what is the validation for native entering job on 08.11.1964Q 2) What is the mariage date of nativeQ 3) When native has first child.Members I would like to point to you that most discussions and predictions on the list are centred around mariage,job.I would be happy if some other events like childbirth are also discussed so that we see the laws of KAS applied.This chart is a good opportunity to try predicting other events.thanks Hari.

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Liveâ„¢ Messenger. Check it out

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear Anupji,As I mentioned in the first message, the method employed required very exact birth time andwas rectified to 17.28.34 , the time given by native 17.30 hrs.. this may not affect KAS chart but the 2 mins difference in had marked effects with other method employed to justifiy certain events.Hope this helps.Hari. From: dalh_1Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:36:10 +0530Re: Chart to Study posted June 13 2009

Dear Hari ji,

rectified ?

can not check Sa here.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, Va Astro <vaastro (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Va Astro <vaastro (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Chart to Study posted June 13 2009 Date: Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 7:12 PM

Native is Male

DOB 08 March 1946

Life events

2. First job 08.11.1964

4. Death of Mother 29.11.2008Q 1) what is the validation for native entering job on 08.11.1964Q 2) What is the mariage date of nativeQ 3) When native has first child.Members I would like to point to you that most discussions and predictions on the list are centred around mariage,job.I would be happy if some other events like childbirth are also discussed so that we see the laws of KAS applied.This chart is a good opportunity to try predicting other events.thanks Hari.

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger. Check it out

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.

Guest guest

Dear Hari ji,

As we are dealing here with KAS rules,we can not say this time

of birth will affect timing of event in either way.

The chart changes to Vargottam lagna after time has been altered.

So this becomes important while assessing 12th house matters.

I hope you must have gone through this chart using KAS program

as per time given by you.

Check sixth house and Mer antra for job in Nov1964.

For father's death also check Sa antra in 2003.

What effect the blessings have on this chart?

Twelveth house has one zero,so what does this indicate?

A zero in any house shows less happiness for that particular house.

Sa,which is a delay causing planet for 7th house and karaka for 12th

house gives a zero in 12th house and also aspecting Ve.

Here Sa is also 6th lord and affecting Ve and Mars being karakansha

for karaka and RK.Ju in libra can enhance problems further.

Now give your reasoning about marriage and first child if you have

doubts or confusion.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, Va Astro <vaastro wrote:

Va Astro <vaastroRE: Chart to Study posted June 13 2009 Date: Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 9:54 PM

Dear Anupji,As I mentioned in the first message, the method employed required very exact birth time andwas rectified to 17.28.34 , the time given by native 17.30 hrs.. this may not affect KAS chart but the 2 mins difference in had marked effects with other method employed to justifiy certain events.Hope this helps.Hari.

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comdalh_1 Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:36:10 +0530Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Chart to Study posted June 13 2009

Dear Hari ji,

rectified ?

can not check Sa here.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, Va Astro <vaastro (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Va Astro <vaastro (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>[astrologyandtiming events] Chart to Study posted June 13 2009astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 13 June, 2009, 7:12 PM

Native is Male

DOB 08 March 1946

Life events

2. First job 08.11.1964

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Liveâ„¢ Messenger. Check it out

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.