IndiaDivine.org

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Sunil Nair ji,DOB: 5-Feb-1962; TOB: 6.5 am;  POB: 28N40, 77E13Ashji and Anupji has very nicely explained the many aspects of the chart. This is my first attempt on a chart discussing something which has never been discussed before,

so with Guruji's blessings and hoping that he will correct me where I have made mistakes - Here is my analysis:On February 5,1962 all the planets were in Capricorn, with their degrees very near to the Sun,

and therefore were combust.There is something called Declination (Kranti) where if the declination of planets if is nearer to the Sun's declination say within 5 degrees then the planets lose their power/strength provided they are near to Sun's longitude too.

The Longitude of all planets on that day were:Su: 23Cap18; Mo: 23Cap33; Ma: 9Cap57; MeR: 24Cap29; Ju: 26Cap11; Ve: 25Cap22; Sa: 11Cap23Now all planets are near to the Sun and are therefore combust.

The declination of all planets on that day were:Su: 16.12; Mo: 15.87; Ma: - 20.6; Me: - 12.40; Ju: - 15.9; Ve: - 16.74; Sa: - 19.66The declination of all planets are within 5 degrees of Sun's declination.

The declination are all negative, meaning they are all behind Sun towards south direction and not north

direction. Sun overshadows all the planets. It works as a Shield.The planets therefore cannot give either good or bad effects to the native as they are hidden behind Sun.Only Moon which is near to the earth will not get affected by this declination. Mercury being Retro

comes in front of Sun so it also wont be affected. In the chart, Su, Mo, and Me can only give any good/bad effects to the native.So accordingly the points in 11th house though is 54 points doesnt have any meaning. Those points are

given by planets which are ineffective and powerless. With 54 points in 11th house should mean his income is very good. But in this case, the native will be living a very simple life.ThanksPrabha