IndiaDivine.org

Empty houses on eiher side of Moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskar,I am a new learner of astrology. I am an Engineer, and Economist.I observed a few Horoscopes of people, I noticed that if a person comes from poor family, houses on either side moon will be empty. Which planets guide him out of poverty for such people.For observation I am providing, Female, 12 Nov 1981, 10:30 AM.Please give me guidance about this.Thanks.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear ???

Sender's name is always expected while one sends a mail.

Query you asked is related to quality and not timing of event.

First let me inform you that you have not given any place of birth of

this female.Secondly,you jumped to the conclusion without reading

KAS lessons.

Once you will go through these lessons,few of your doubts may find

way out.If you have already gone through these lessons,please feel

free to ask anything related to KAS to time the event.Only after this

you can proceed further for quality and quantam factors.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 19/6/09, wrote:

Empty houses on eiher side of Moon Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 6:32 PM

Namaskar,I am a new learner of astrology. I am an Engineer, and Economist.I observed a few Horoscopes of people, I noticed that if a person comes from poor family, houses on either side moon will be empty. Which planets guide him out of poverty for such people.For observation I am providing, Female, 12 Nov 1981, 10:30 AM.Please give me guidance about this.Thanks.

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear Anup,Actually, my doubt is not regarding conclusions, but my doubt is, whether my observation is correct or not. i.e., empty houses on both sides of Moon implies that person is from poverty.Sorry for missing details in my previous mails.1. Place of birth is Tenali Andhra Pradesh.2. My name is Tarakaram.Thanks for the reply.Tarakaram.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Empty houses on eiher side of Moon Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 8:04 PM

Dear ???

this female.Secondly, you jumped to the conclusion without reading

KAS lessons.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 19/6/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moonastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 6:32 PM

Guest guest

Dear Tarkaram ji,

Few past events if you can provide to verify birth time?

I think you have not gone through my mail properly.

How did you reach to the conclusion that she belongs to a

poor family?

Why her 2nd house has a zero?

What does this signify?

How she was able to accumulate few bucks since Jan2008 and manage

her expenditure?

If so,anything related to her employment there after jan 2008?

Please share your understanding.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 19/6/09, wrote:

Re: Empty houses on eiher side of Moon Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 9:52 PM

Dear Anup,Actually, my doubt is not regarding conclusions, but my doubt is, whether my observation is correct or not. i.e.., empty houses on both sides of Moon implies that person is from poverty.Sorry for missing details in my previous mails.1. Place of birth is Tenali Andhra Pradesh.2. My name is Tarakaram.Thanks for the reply.Tarakaram.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moonastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 8:04 PM

Dear ???

this female.Secondly, you jumped to the conclusion without reading

KAS lessons.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 19/6/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moonastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 6:32 PM

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Sub: Houses vaccant on either side of Moon.

Dear Tarkaram ji,

Though I am not taking part in the analysis for the time being due to professional reasons but on reading your mail I wanted to express my thoughts on the query you have raised.

You said that when houses on either side of the house where Moon is placed, are empty then it means poverty for the native.

No Tarkaram ji, this is not true.

Though it is not directly related to KAS, let me tell you that this yog (vaccant houses on either side of Moon) is called 'KEMDRUM YOG'. It is important where exactly this Yog is forming in the chart.

Generally speaking it gives a some kind of sadness, general defeats in life (minor kinds) to the native etc. But on most occasions this yog gets neutralized also. For example if Moon is in Kendra (houses 1,4,7,10) or if it is with Jupiter or aspected by Jupiter then the 'Kemdrum effect' gets neutralized.

This yog, if at all there, might delay the good result or might become a temporary hurdle in achieving some success (thereby giving sadness to the native or asking him/her to put additional efforts), or might inhibit (or reduce) the good result for some time that other planets are tending to give.

There are some other possibilities also but let us not go deep in it as we are foccused on KAS here.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 23:30:24 +0530 wrote

>

>Dear Tarkaram ji,

>

>

>Few past events if you can provide to verify birth time?

>I think you have not gone through my mail properly.

>

>

>How did you reach to the conclusion that she belongs to a

>poor family?

>

>Why her 2nd house has a zero?

>What does this signify?

>

>How she was able to accumulate few bucks since Jan2008 and manage

>her expenditure?

>

>If so,anything related to her employment there after jan 2008?    

>

>Please share your understanding.

>

>

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>--- On Fri, 19/6/09, wrote:

>

>

>

>Re: Empty houses on eiher side of Moon

>

>Friday, 19 June, 2009, 9:52 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Anup,

>

>Actually, my doubt is not regarding conclusions, but my doubt is, whether my observation is correct or not. i.e., empty houses on both sides of Moon implies that person is from poverty.

>

>Sorry for missing details in my previous mails.

>

>1. Place of birth is Tenali Andhra Pradesh.

>2. My name is Tarakaram.

>

>Thanks for the reply.

>Tarakaram.

>

>

>--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Anup. M wrote:

>

>

>Anup. M

>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moon

>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

>Friday, 19 June, 2009, 8:04 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear ???

>

>

>Sender's name is always expected while one sends a mail.

>

>

>Query you asked is related to quality and not timing of event.

>First let me inform you that you have not given any place of birth of

>this female.Secondly, you jumped to the conclusion without reading

>KAS lessons.

>

>

>Once you will go through these lessons,few of your doubts may find

>way out.If you have already gone through these lessons,please feel

>free to ask anything related to KAS to time the event.Only after this

>you can proceed further for quality and quantam factors.

>

>

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>[astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moon

>Friday, 19 June, 2009, 6:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Namaskar,

>

>I am a new learner of astrology. I am an Engineer, and Economist.

>

>I observed a few Horoscopes of people, I noticed that if a person comes from poor family, houses on either side moon will be empty. Which planets guide him out of poverty for such people.

>

>For observation I am providing, Female, 12 Nov 1981, 10:30 AM.

>

>Please give me guidance about this.

>

>Thanks.

>

>

>

>Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

>

>

>

>ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Tarkaram ji,

Though I am not taking part in the analysis for the time being due to professional reasons but on reading your mail I wanted to express my thoughts on the query you have raised.

You said that when houses on either side of the house where Moon is placed, are empty then it means poverty for the native.

Though it is not directly related to KAS, let me tell you that this yog (vaccant houses on either side of Moon) is called 'KEMDRUM YOG'. It is important where exactly this Yog is forming in the chart.

Generally speaking it gives a some kind of sadness, general defeats in life (minor kinds) to the native etc. But on most occasions this yog gets neutralized also. For example if Moon is in Kendra (houses 1,4,7,10) or if it is with Jupiter or aspected by Jupiter then the 'Kemdrum effect' gets neutralized.

This yog, if at all there, might delay the good result or might become a temporary hurdle in achieving some success (thereby giving sadness to the native or asking him/her to put additional efforts), or might inhibit (or reduce) the good result for some time that other planets are tending to give.

There are some other possibilities also but let us not go deep in it as we are foccused on KAS here.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>Dear Tarkaram ji,

>

>

>

>

>poor family?

>

>What does this signify?

>

>her expenditure?

>

>

>

>

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Anup,

>

>Actually, my doubt is not regarding conclusions, but my doubt is, whether my observation is correct or not. i.e., empty houses on both sides of Moon implies that person is from poverty.

>

>

>

>Thanks for the reply.

>Tarakaram.

>

>

>

>

>Anup. M

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear ???

>

>

>

>

>KAS lessons.

>

>

>

>

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Namaskar,

>

>

>I observed a few Horoscopes of people, I noticed that if a person comes from poor family, houses on either side moon will be empty. Which planets guide him out of poverty for such people.

>

>

>

>Thanks.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Tarkarma ji,

I've observed charts of celebrities like charlie chaplin, dharmendra, nargis, rekha, shashi kapoor, vaijantimala, satyajit ray and kl sehgal.

In all above cases, houses on either sides of moon are empty. Even in my chart, moon is similarly placed though I belong to a middle class family.

So Lets have conclusions based on KAS concepts only. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma

-

nikhlesh mathur

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:20 AM

Re: Re: Empty houses on eiher side of Moon

Sub: Houses vaccant on either side of Moon.Dear Tarkaram ji,Though I am not taking part in the analysis for the time being due to professional reasons but on reading your mail I wanted to express my thoughts on the query you have raised.You said that when houses on either side of the house where Moon is placed, are empty then it means poverty for the native.No Tarkaram ji, this is not true. Though it is not directly related to KAS, let me tell you that this yog (vaccant houses on either side of Moon) is called 'KEMDRUM YOG'. It is important where exactly this Yog is forming in the chart. Generally speaking it gives a some kind of sadness, general defeats in life (minor kinds) to the native etc. But on most occasions this yog gets neutralized also. For example if Moon is in Kendra (houses 1,4,7,10) or if it is with Jupiter or aspected by Jupiter then the 'Kemdrum effect' gets neutralized. This yog, if at all there, might delay the good result or might become a temporary hurdle in achieving some success (thereby giving sadness to the native or asking him/her to put additional efforts), or might inhibit (or reduce) the good result for some time that other planets are tending to give.There are some other possibilities also but let us not go deep in it as we are foccused on KAS here.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Fri, 19 Jun 2009 23:30:24 +0530 wrote>>Dear Tarkaram ji,> > >Few past events if you can provide to verify birth time?>I think you have not gone through my mail properly.> >>How did you reach to the conclusion that she belongs to a >poor family?> >Why her 2nd house has a zero?>What does this signify?>>How she was able to accumulate few bucks since Jan2008 and manage>her expenditure?> >If so,anything related to her employment there after jan 2008? > >Please share your understanding.> > > >Regards>Anup> > > > > > > >>--- On Fri, 19/6/09, wrote:>>> >Re: Empty houses on eiher side of Moon> >Friday, 19 June, 2009, 9:52 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dear Anup,>>Actually, my doubt is not regarding conclusions, but my doubt is, whether my observation is correct or not. i.e., empty houses on both sides of Moon implies that person is from poverty.>>Sorry for missing details in my previous mails.>>1. Place of birth is Tenali Andhra Pradesh.>2. My name is Tarakaram.>>Thanks for the reply.>Tarakaram.>>>--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Anup. M wrote:>>>Anup. M >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moon>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 19 June, 2009, 8:04 PM>>>>>>>>>>>Dear ???> > >Sender's name is always expected while one sends a mail.> > >Query you asked is related to quality and not timing of event. >First let me inform you that you have not given any place of birth of >this female.Secondly, you jumped to the conclusion without reading >KAS lessons.> > >Once you will go through these lessons,few of your doubts may find>way out.If you have already gone through these lessons,please feel>free to ask anything related to KAS to time the event.Only after this>you can proceed further for quality and quantam factors.> > > >Regards>Anup> > > > > >--- On Fri, 19/6/09, wrote:>>> >[astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moon>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 19 June, 2009, 6:32 PM>>>>>>>>>Namaskar,>>I am a new learner of astrology. I am an Engineer, and Economist.>>I observed a few Horoscopes of people, I noticed that if a person comes from poor family, houses on either side moon will be empty. Which planets guide him out of poverty for such people.>>For observation I am providing, Female, 12 Nov 1981, 10:30 AM.>>Please give me guidance about this.>>Thanks.>>>>Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! >>>>ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET>>>>Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Group,

Please refer to Guru ji’s mail.

/message/436

All these things have been covered. If you all read the archives patiently, all

such things can get clear.

Please read this mail and prior mails and next mails to get understanding

of all.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of advt2k

Tuesday June 23, 2009 10:22

AM

To:

Re: Re:

Empty houses on eiher side of Moon

Dear

Tarkarma ji,

I've

observed charts of celebrities like charlie chaplin, dharmendra, nargis, rekha,

shashi kapoor, vaijantimala, satyajit ray and kl sehgal.

In

all above cases, houses on either sides of moon are empty. Even in my chart,

moon is similarly placed though I belong to a middle class family.

So

Lets have conclusions based on KAS concepts only. Thank you.

Warm

Regards,

Deepak

Sharma

-----

Original Message -----

nikhlesh mathur

Re: Re: Empty houses on eiher

side of Moon

Dear Tarkaram ji,

Though I am not taking part in the analysis for the time being due to

professional reasons but on reading your mail I wanted to express my thoughts

on the query you have raised.

You said that when houses on either side of the house where Moon is placed, are

empty then it means poverty for the native.

Though it is not directly related to KAS, let me tell you that this yog

(vaccant houses on either side of Moon) is called 'KEMDRUM YOG'. It is

important where exactly this Yog is forming in the chart.

Generally speaking it gives a some kind of sadness, general defeats in life

(minor kinds) to the native etc. But on most occasions this yog gets

neutralized also. For example if Moon is in Kendra (houses 1,4,7,10) or if it

is with Jupiter or aspected by Jupiter then the 'Kemdrum effect' gets

neutralized.

This yog, if at all there, might delay the good result or might become a

temporary hurdle in achieving some success (thereby giving sadness to the

native or asking him/her to put additional efforts), or might inhibit (or

reduce) the good result for some time that other planets are tending to give.

There are some other possibilities also but let us not go deep in it as we are

foccused on KAS here.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>Dear Tarkaram ji,

>

>

>

>

>poor family?

>

>What does this signify?

>

>her expenditure?

>

>

>

>

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Anup,

>

>Actually, my doubt is not regarding conclusions, but my doubt is, whether

my observation is correct or not. i.e., empty houses on both sides of Moon

implies that person is from poverty.

>

>

>

>Thanks for the reply.

>Tarakaram.

>

>

>

>

>Anup. M

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear ???

>

>

>

>

>KAS lessons.

>

>

>

>

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Namaskar,

>

>

>I observed a few Horoscopes of people, I noticed that if a person comes

from poor family, houses on either side moon will be empty. Which planets guide

him out of poverty for such people.

>

>

>

>Thanks.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on !

CRICKET http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Deepak Sharmaji,Chaplin, Dharmendra, Nargis, Rekha, Ray these people lived with merger income during their childhood. (Rekha although born rich, but his father made them her to suffer, Savitri took care of them till she was in riches, but later she too suffered extreme poverty)So, I posted this to the group because, is there any relation in KAS, so that we can say or we link this with poverty..After I looked charts of my maid, her son, my fren (who is now in CISCO CA, but from slums), and their brothers I just wanted to share this with the group so that I can get more insight. I can provide details of those people for study.Thanks for the replies.--- On Tue, 23/6/09, advt2k <advt2k wrote:advt2k <advt2kRe: Re: Empty houses on eiher side of Moon Date: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 7:52 PM

Dear Tarkarma ji,

I've observed charts of celebrities like charlie chaplin, dharmendra, nargis, rekha, shashi kapoor, vaijantimala, satyajit ray and kl sehgal.

In all above cases, houses on either sides of moon are empty. Even in my chart, moon is similarly placed though I belong to a middle class family.

So Lets have conclusions based on KAS concepts only. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma

-

nikhlesh mathur

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Re: Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moon

Sub: Houses vaccant on either side of Moon.Dear Tarkaram ji,Though I am not taking part in the analysis for the time being due to professional reasons but on reading your mail I wanted to express my thoughts on the query you have raised.You said that when houses on either side of the house where Moon is placed, are empty then it means poverty for the native.No Tarkaram ji, this is not true. Though it is not directly related to KAS, let me tell you that this yog (vaccant houses on either side of Moon) is called 'KEMDRUM YOG'. It is important where exactly this Yog is forming in the chart. Generally speaking it gives a some kind of sadness, general defeats in life (minor kinds) to the native etc. But on most occasions this yog gets neutralized also. For example if Moon is in Kendra (houses 1,4,7,10) or if it is with Jupiter or aspected by Jupiter then the 'Kemdrum effect' gets neutralized. This yog, if at all there, might delay the good result or might become a temporary hurdle in achieving some success (thereby giving sadness to the native or asking him/her to put additional efforts), or might inhibit (or reduce) the good result for some time that other planets are tending to give.There are some other possibilities also but let us not go deep in it as we are foccused on KAS here.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Fri, 19 Jun 2009 23:30:24 +0530 wrote>>Dear Tarkaram ji,> > >Few past events if you can provide to verify birth time?>I think you have not gone through my mail properly.> >>How did you reach to the conclusion that she belongs to a >poor family?> >Why her 2nd house has a zero?>What does this signify?>>How she was able to accumulate few bucks since Jan2008 and manage>her expenditure?> >If so,anything related to her employment there after jan 2008? > >Please share your understanding.> > > >Regards>Anup> > > > > > > >>--- On Fri, 19/6/09, wrote:>>> >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moon>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 19 June, 2009, 9:52 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dear Anup,>>Actually, my doubt is not regarding conclusions, but my doubt is, whether my observation is correct or not. i.e., empty houses on both sides of Moon implies that person is from poverty.>>Sorry for missing details in my previous mails.>>1. Place of birth is Tenali Andhra Pradesh.>2. My name is Tarakaram.>>Thanks for the reply.>Tarakaram.>>>--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Anup. M wrote:>>>Anup. M >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moon>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 19 June, 2009, 8:04 PM>>>>>>>>>>>Dear ???> > >Sender's name is always expected while one sends a mail.> > >Query you asked is related to quality and not timing of event. >First let me inform you that you have not given any place of birth of >this female.Secondly, you jumped to the conclusion without reading >KAS lessons.> > >Once you will go through these lessons,few of your doubts may find>way out.If you have already gone through these lessons,please feel>free to ask anything related to KAS to time the event.Only after this>you can proceed further for quality and quantam factors.> > > >Regards>Anup> > > > > >--- On Fri, 19/6/09, wrote:>>> >[astrologyandtiming events] Empty houses on eiher side of Moon>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 19 June, 2009, 6:32 PM>>>>>>>>>Namaskar,>>I am a new learner of astrology. I am an Engineer, and Economist.>>I observed a few Horoscopes of people, I noticed that if a person comes from poor family, houses on either side moon will be empty. Which planets guide him out of poverty for such people.>>For observation I am providing, Female, 12 Nov 1981, 10:30 AM.>>Please give me guidance about this.>>Thanks.>>>>Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! >>>>ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET>>>>Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.