IndiaDivine.org

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart having ashta graha yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear frnds of AIA grp ,shri ash ji and anupji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp here is what ever feed back i can giv abt the chart i hav posted as a blind quiz .This person is having some what good looks and color ( sure North indian punjabi ) has some defects in teeth and the facial looks are not very pleasing he is a music director ,in mumbai industry ,advtmnts ,and many of doorsharshan progrmms ,also in some prvt channels for serials .His professional life strted at 15th Nov 1984 with some song jub sooranj chand rahega -------( it was doorsharshan ) then was connected with mumbai film industry ever since .he is married in sept

1984 ,it was a lov marriage ,arrnaged by both families ,wife is good looking and some what frm rich family ( i will say better than his family )i remebr she is 1 or 2 yrs elder to him ( but dont hav her chart right now .has 2 kids ,both males i remebr he once told me one of his best film debut was "" yeh kaisa diwane ( asha bhosle ,kumar sanu etc and i think he done 6 songs in it ) 88 to 91 was his best period in mumbai film industry.His father was an advtcate and mother is a sanskrit teacher ( i am not sure is she is teaching in college those days ) father died at nov 88 ,mom is still aliv has family properties only and this man has no savings ,no cash and not even a scooter right now ( tho has a new scooter some 4 yrs back while he is coming in delhi )he has weakness with ladies and every time some money comes in ,we can see some ladies also has company and he will b missing frm

home for months and will re appear only when the all money is over Now frm 98 onwards professionaly v v weak period he has seen lot of money and all kind of luxury and then even i hav seen same person is leading life like a beggar and wantering and again he will get some assignmnt and then again king again .now one of his music directed serial is being telecasted in national channel doordarshanfauji iron man ( but he done this work some 3 yrs back )hope this is enough and i think i hav revealed more than enough for a known person pls dont ask me anything more abt this person rgrds sunil nair dear forumites I request neelam ji to assign points or marks who ever participated in quiz As far as myself i thanks every one who ever participated in quiz i congratulate shri ash ji ,anup ji and madam prabha ji of KAS grp also for participating and guiding me tru ashta varga

lessons and giv me a chance to show to our grp memebrs the timing of events tru ashta varga methods ( sure knowledge of vedic astrology is a must to learn ashta varga technics ) so i request neelam ji to take up rest of the part of blind quiz and post in our grp for those who came late in discussions - here the data here the details 5th feb 1962 ( male ) 6.05 AM delhi

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET