IndiaDivine.org

Stupendous information on blessings !!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji and Donna ji.

Thanks a lottt for sharing your views on "blessings"..I have no words for the outstanding information that you have shared with all of us in the form of this simple article.

I feel that miracles do happen in the form of blessings..Good wishes always bring closeness and security.Blessings make the impossible possible.Blessings cannot be bought but yes.....they can be earned.

One example i would like to share here with all the esteemed members..ADAM n EVE they were blessed with evrything in the garden of EDEN..The only thing they had to do was to obey GOD.and when they disobeyed God's will a great curse came upon the whole mankind in the form of cast,color,creed etc.

Blessings are GOD'S unwarranted favor..so we should not misuse them.Try to gather as many as blessings you can in a day..Getting blessed by someone is like getting some divine power..I wish evrybody to be blessed with such divine powers in their lives

Deep regards

Harpreet

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear Harpreet -

Thanks for your feedback and support. Your thoughts are much appreciated! ;))

Donna

Respected Guruji and Donna ji.

Thanks a lottt for sharing your views on "blessings"..I have no words for the outstanding information that you have shared with all of us in the form of this simple article.

I feel that miracles do happen in the form of blessings..Good wishes always bring closeness and security.Blessings make the impossible possible.Blessings cannot be bought but yes.....they can be earned.

One example i would like to share here with all the esteemed members..ADAM n EVE they were blessed with evrything in the garden of EDEN..The only thing they had to do was to obey GOD.and when they disobeyed God's will a great curse came upon the whole mankind in the form of cast,color,creed etc.

Blessings are GOD'S unwarranted favor..so we should not misuse them.Try to gather as many as blessings you can in a day..Getting blessed by someone is like getting some divine power..I wish evrybody to be blessed with such divine powers in their lives

Deep regards

Harpreet

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Respected Donna ji

Thanks a lotttttttttt fr the word of appreciation and acknowledging my mail....You are doing wonderful job in the form of KAS..Keep up good work !!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU. !!!!!!!!!!

Regards

harpreet

Looking for local information? Find it on Local