- astromahaluxmi

- dalh_1

- vaastro

For more information about this group, please visit

For help with , please visit

http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/web/index.html

Guest guest

Dear ones,

namasthe.I am a new member of this esteemed group joined just a few days back.Hence i did not vote.By the time i madeup my mind the pole is over(saturn exalted in my 2nd house aspected by jupiter).But i am surprised to see only 36 votes are poled like in our country(india).This is the truth.Reasons may vary from individual to colective.But i am only interested in TRUTH.

After going through the recent postings i just wanted to share my thoughts.I am into astrology4the last 12yrs and into research mode since last 4yrs.The astaka varga system seems to me is the one 4pin pointing events.I am happy to know that krushnaji and Donna ji are giving it as a service to GOD and humanity as well because i am also sharing my knowledge free of cost though i am in hand2mouth situation. well wishers have been advising me to take atleast whatever is offered but i am totally against it.

The intentions are good for starting the pole.I hope that Krushnaji and Donna ji will continue to serve the cause of astrology free of cost as a service to GOD.

regards,

gopi. , wrote:>> > The following poll is now closed. Here are the > final results: > > > POLL QUESTION: Dear members, Please cast your vote for: Down loading lessons fron Donnajee's site should be free or chargable> > > CHOICES AND RESULTS> - This should be free of cost, 17 votes, 47.22% > - This should be charged, 19 votes, 52.78% > > INDIVIDUAL VOTES> - This should be free of cost > - stargazzing2008 > - nirvana_seeker3 > - omprakash_sharma64 > - m9892005644 > - a_padmasini > - rakeshmohan888 > - devibhakt > - jyotishi108 > - prasanna_1978 > - tarakaram_g > - jagdish_729 > - harjeet_bakshi > - taura74snow > - bhupipta > - prasad_cwprs > - nikhleshmathur > - shalini3004 > - This should be charged > - bsosale > - krushana > - chandni_99 > - sindhu_iyer > - ahahosien > - ramanvelankar > - atmaprakash > - prabha.acharya > - srps09 > - kas > - astro.manu > - aarceemastro2002 > - deepakchipalkatti > - kirat_29 > - jsdheendsa > - sanjiva_sharma > - astromahaluxmi > - dalh_1 > - vaastro > > > For more information about this group, please visit > > > For help with , please visit> http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/web/index.html>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,

Guru se Gyan lena

koi nahi bhoola lekin Dakshina

dena aasani se log bhool gaye.... J

(Loosely translated as : People have not forgotten to take

Knowledge from Guru but they easily forgot to give Dakshina)

You want the truth then, That my friend is the TRUTH.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakshina

Gurudakshina refers to the tradition of repaying one's teacher or Guru after a

period of study or the completion of formal education. This tradition is one of

acknowledgment, respect, and thanks. It is a form of reciprocity and exchange

between student and teacher. The repayment is not exclusively monetary and may

be a special task the teacher wants the student to accomplish.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of gopi_b927

Wednesday July 1, 2009 8:01

AM

To:

Subject:

Re: Poll results for

Dear ones,

namasthe.I am a new member of this

esteemed group joined just a few days back.Hence i did not vote.By the time i

madeup my mind the pole is over(saturn exalted in my 2nd house aspected by

jupiter).But i am surprised to see only 36 votes are poled like in our

country(india).This is the truth.Reasons may vary from individual to

colective.But i am only interested in TRUTH.

After going through the recent postings

i just wanted to share my thoughts.I am into astrology4the last 12yrs and into

research mode since last 4yrs.The astaka varga system seems to me is the one

4pin pointing events.I am happy to know that krushnaji and Donna ji are giving

it as a service to GOD and humanity as well because i am also sharing my

knowledge free of cost though i am in hand2mouth situation. well wishers

have been advising me to take atleast whatever is offered but i am totally

against it.

The intentions are good for starting the

pole.I hope that Krushnaji and Donna ji will continue to serve the cause of

astrology free of cost as a service to GOD.

regards,

gopi.

wrote:

>

>

> The following poll is now closed. Here are the

> final results:

>

>

> POLL QUESTION: Dear members, Please cast your vote for: Down loading

lessons fron Donnajee's site should be free or chargable

>

>

> CHOICES AND RESULTS

> - This should be free of cost, 17 votes, 47.22%

> - This should be charged, 19 votes, 52.78%

>

> INDIVIDUAL VOTES

> - This should be free of cost

> - stargazzing2008

> - nirvana_seeker3

> - omprakash_sharma64

> - m9892005644

> - a_padmasini

> - rakeshmohan888

> - devibhakt

> - jyotishi108

> - prasanna_1978

> - tarakaram_g

> - jagdish_729

> - harjeet_bakshi

> - taura74snow

> - bhupipta

> - prasad_cwprs

> - nikhleshmathur

> - shalini3004

> - This should be charged

> - bsosale

> - krushana

> - chandni_99

> - sindhu_iyer

> - ahahosien

> - ramanvelankar

> - atmaprakash

> - prabha.acharya

> - srps09

> - kas

> - astro.manu

> - aarceemastro2002

> - deepakchipalkatti

> - kirat_29

> - jsdheendsa

> - sanjiva_sharma

> - astromahaluxmi

> - dalh_1

> - vaastro

>

>

> For more information about this group, please visit

>

>

> For help with , please visit

> http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/web/index.html

>

Guest guest

Dear Guru Ji, Ash, Donna ,Anup and all my friends,

Due to unavoidable Professional and family circumstances, I was unable to be active on the group for few months. Sorry about that.

As far as making the lessons free or payable, I firmly beleive that , If a person is genuinely serious and willing to learn anything, He / She has to contribute.

"Nothing worthwhile is free in this world"

Its all mere talking and giving reasons to get the lessons free. One who pays , also become more serious in learning. No body give value and respect to free stuff.

Donna ,Guru ji & Ash has already given so much to us.

So, I think we should make it chargable.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kasRE: Re: Poll results for Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 6:47 PM

Dear Gopi ji,

Guru se Gyan lena koi nahi bhoola lekin Dakshina dena aasani se log bhool gaye.... J

(Loosely translated as : People have not forgotten to take Knowledge from Guru but they easily forgot to give Dakshina)

You want the truth then, That my friend is the TRUTH.

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Dakshina

Gurudakshina refers to the tradition of repaying one's teacher or Guru after a period of study or the completion of formal education. This tradition is one of acknowledgment, respect, and thanks. It is a form of reciprocity and exchange between student and teacher. The repayment is not exclusively monetary and may be a special task the teacher wants the student to accomplish.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of gopi_b927Wednesday July 1, 2009 8:01 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiming events] Re: Poll results for astrologyandtiminge vents

Dear ones,

namasthe.I am a new member of this esteemed group joined just a few days back.Hence i did not vote.By the time i madeup my mind the pole is over(saturn exalted in my 2nd house aspected by jupiter).But i am surprised to see only 36 votes are poled like in our country(india) .This is the truth.Reasons may vary from individual to colective.But i am only interested in TRUTH.

After going through the recent postings i just wanted to share my thoughts.I am into astrology4the last 12yrs and into research mode since last 4yrs.The astaka varga system seems to me is the one 4pin pointing events.I am happy to know that krushnaji and Donna ji are giving it as a service to GOD and humanity as well because i am also sharing my knowledge free of cost though i am in hand2mouth situation. well wishers have been advising me to take atleast whatever is offered but i am totally against it.

The intentions are good for starting the pole.I hope that Krushnaji and Donna ji will continue to serve the cause of astrology free of cost as a service to GOD.

regards,

gopi.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com wrote:>> > The following astrologyandtiminge vents poll is now closed. Here are the > final results: > > > POLL QUESTION: Dear members, Please cast your vote for: Down loading lessons fron Donnajee's site should be free or chargable> > > CHOICES AND RESULTS> - This should be free of cost, 17 votes, 47.22% > - This should be charged, 19 votes, 52.78% > > INDIVIDUAL VOTES> - This should be free of cost > - stargazzing2008@ ... > - nirvana_seeker3@ ... > - omprakash_sharma64@ ... > - m9892005644@ ... > - a_padmasini@ ... > - rakeshmohan888@ ... > - devibhakt@.. .

> - jyotishi108@ ... > - prasanna_1978@ ... > - tarakaram_g@ ... > - jagdish_729@ ... > - harjeet_bakshi@ ... > - taura74snow@ ... > - bhupipta > - prasad_cwprs@ ... > - nikhleshmathur@ ... > - shalini3004@ ... > - This should be charged > - bsosale > - krushana > - chandni_99@. .. > - sindhu_iyer@ ... > - ahahosien@.. . > - ramanvelankar@ ... > - atmaprakash@ ... > - prabha.acharya@ ... > - srps09 > - kas > - astro.manu@. .. > - aarceemastro2002@ ... > - deepakchipalkatti@ ... > - kirat_29 > - jsdheendsa@. .. > - sanjiva_sharma@ ... > - astromahaluxmi@ ... > - dalh_1 > - vaastro > > > For more information about this group, please visit > http://groups. / group/astrologya

ndtimingevents > > For help with , please visit> http://help. / l/us// groups/original/ members/web/ index.html>

Guest guest

Dear Raj ji,

Welcome back !!

Regards

Anup--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 wrote:

Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9RE: Re: Poll results for Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 10:19 PM

Dear Guru Ji, Ash, Donna ,Anup and all my friends,

Due to unavoidable Professional and family circumstances, I was unable to be active on the group for few months. Sorry about that.

As far as making the lessons free or payable, I firmly beleive that , If a person is genuinely serious and willing to learn anything, He / She has to contribute.

"Nothing worthwhile is free in this world"

Its all mere talking and giving reasons to get the lessons free. One who pays , also become more serious in learning. No body give value and respect to free stuff.

Donna ,Guru ji & Ash has already given so much to us.

So, I think we should make it chargable.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kasRE: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Poll results for astrologyandtiminge ventsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, July 1, 2009, 6:47 PM

Dear Gopi ji,

Guru se Gyan lena koi nahi bhoola lekin Dakshina dena aasani se log bhool gaye.... J

(Loosely translated as : People have not forgotten to take Knowledge from Guru but they easily forgot to give Dakshina) You want the truth then, That my friend is the TRUTH. http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Dakshina Gurudakshina refers to the tradition of repaying one's teacher or Guru after a period of study or the completion of formal education. This tradition is one of acknowledgment, respect, and thanks. It is a form of reciprocity and exchange between student and teacher. The repayment is not exclusively monetary and may be a special task the teacher wants the student to accomplish.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of gopi_b927Wednesday July 1, 2009 8:01 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiming events] Re: Poll results for astrologyandtiminge vents

Dear ones,

namasthe.I am a new member of this esteemed group joined just a few days back.Hence i did not vote.By the time i madeup my mind the pole is over(saturn exalted in my 2nd house aspected by jupiter).But i am surprised to see only 36 votes are poled like in our country(india) .This is the truth.Reasons may vary from individual to colective.But i am only interested in TRUTH.

regards,

gopi.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com wrote:>> > The following astrologyandtiminge vents poll is now closed. Here are the > final results: > > > POLL QUESTION: Dear members, Please cast your vote for: Down loading lessons fron Donnajee's site should be free or chargable> > > CHOICES AND RESULTS> - This should be free of cost, 17 votes, 47.22% > - This should be charged, 19 votes, 52.78% > > INDIVIDUAL VOTES> - This should be free of cost > - stargazzing2008@ ... > - nirvana_seeker3@ ... > - omprakash_sharma64@ ... > - m9892005644@ ... > - a_padmasini@ ... > - rakeshmohan888@ ... > - devibhakt@.. .

> - jyotishi108@ ... > - prasanna_1978@ ... > - tarakaram_g@ ... > - jagdish_729@ ... > - harjeet_bakshi@ ... > - taura74snow@ ... > - bhupipta > - prasad_cwprs@ .... > - nikhleshmathur@ ... > - shalini3004@ ... > - This should be charged > - bsosale > - krushana > - chandni_99@. .. > - sindhu_iyer@ ... > - ahahosien@.. . > - ramanvelankar@ ... > - atmaprakash@ ... > - prabha.acharya@ ... > - srps09 > - kas > - astro.manu@.. .. > - aarceemastro2002@ ... > - deepakchipalkatti@ ... > - kirat_29 > - jsdheendsa@. .. > - sanjiva_sharma@ .... > - astromahaluxmi@ ... > - dalh_1 > - vaastro > > > For more information about this group, please visit > http://groups. / group/astrologya

ndtimingevents > > For help with , please visit> http://help. / l/us// groups/original/ members/web/ index.html>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,

may be that's why they say "this is KALI KAAL".

regards,

gopi. , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > > Guru se Gyan lena koi nahi bhoola lekin Dakshina dena aasani se log bhool> gaye.... :-)> > (Loosely translated as : People have not forgotten to take Knowledge from> Guru but they easily forgot to give Dakshina)> > You want the truth then, That my friend is the TRUTH.> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakshina> > Gurudakshina refers to the tradition of repaying one's teacher or Guru after> a period of study or the completion of formal education. This tradition is> one of acknowledgment, respect, and thanks. It is a form of reciprocity and> exchange between student and teacher. The repayment is not exclusively> monetary and may be a special task the teacher wants the student to> accomplish.> Cheers !!!> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > On Behalf Of gopi_b927> Wednesday July 1, 2009 8:01 AM> > Re: Poll results for> > > > > > > Dear ones,> namasthe.I am a new member of this esteemed group joined just a few days> back.Hence i did not vote.By the time i madeup my mind the pole is> over(saturn exalted in my 2nd house aspected by jupiter).But i am surprised> to see only 36 votes are poled like in our country(india).This is the> truth.Reasons may vary from individual to colective.But i am only interested> in TRUTH.> After going through the recent postings i just wanted to share my thoughts.I> am into astrology4the last 12yrs and into research mode since last 4yrs.The> astaka varga system seems to me is the one 4pin pointing events.I am happy> to know that krushnaji and Donna ji are giving it as a service to GOD and> humanity as well because i am also sharing my knowledge free of cost though> i am in hand2mouth situation. well wishers have been advising me to take> atleast whatever is offered but i am totally against it.> The intentions are good for starting the pole.I hope that Krushnaji and> Donna ji will continue to serve the cause of astrology free of cost as a> service to GOD.> regards,> gopi.> ,> wrote:> >> > > > The following poll is now closed. Here are the > > final results: > > > > > > POLL QUESTION: Dear members, Please cast your vote for: Down loading> lessons fron Donnajee's site should be free or chargable> > > > > > CHOICES AND RESULTS> > - This should be free of cost, 17 votes, 47.22% > > - This should be charged, 19 votes, 52.78% > > > > INDIVIDUAL VOTES> > - This should be free of cost > > - stargazzing2008@ > > - nirvana_seeker3@ > > - omprakash_sharma64@ > > - m9892005644@ > > - a_padmasini@ > > - rakeshmohan888@ > > - devibhakt@ > > - jyotishi108@ > > - prasanna_1978@ > > - tarakaram_g@ > > - jagdish_729@ > > - harjeet_bakshi@ > > - taura74snow@ > > - bhupipta@ > > - prasad_cwprs@ > > - nikhleshmathur@ > > - shalini3004@ > > - This should be charged > > - bsosale@ > > - krushana@ > > - chandni_99@ > > - sindhu_iyer@ > > - ahahosien@ > > - ramanvelankar@ > > - atmaprakash@ > > - prabha.acharya@ > > - srps09@ > > - kas@ > > - astro.manu@ > > - aarceemastro2002@ > > - deepakchipalkatti@ > > - kirat_29@ > > - jsdheendsa@ > > - sanjiva_sharma@ > > - astromahaluxmi@ > > - dalh_1@ > > - vaastro@ > > > > > > For more information about this group, please visit > > > > > > For help with , please visit> > http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/web/index.html> >>

Guest guest

Respected guruji, ashji, gopi and all members,my regards,KALIKAAL MAY BE, NO PROB,I am conform in my decision that i will make my contribution to Donnaji very soon in form of donation.Jay swaminarayan.GDPATEL--- On Thu, 2/7/09, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 wrote:gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Re: Poll results for Date: Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 9:26 PM

Dear Ash ji,

may be that's why they say "this is KALI KAAL".

regards,

gopi.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > > Guru se Gyan lena koi nahi bhoola lekin Dakshina dena aasani se log bhool> gaye.... :-)> > (Loosely translated as : People have not forgotten to take Knowledge from> Guru but they easily forgot to give Dakshina)> > You want the truth then, That my friend is the TRUTH.> > http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Dakshina> > Gurudakshina refers to the tradition of repaying one's teacher or Guru after> a period of study or the completion of formal education. This tradition is> one of acknowledgment, respect, and thanks. It is a form of reciprocity and> exchange between student and teacher. The repayment is not exclusively> monetary and may be a special task the

teacher wants the student to> accomplish.> Cheers !!!> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro. ca/> http://www.ashtro. ca> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of gopi_b927> Wednesday July 1, 2009 8:01 AM> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Poll results for> astrologyandtiminge vents> > > > > > Dear ones,> namasthe.I am a new member of this esteemed group joined just a few days> back.Hence i did not vote.By the time i madeup my mind the pole is> over(saturn exalted in my 2nd house aspected by jupiter).But i am surprised> to see only 36 votes are poled like in our country(india) .This is the> truth.Reasons may vary from individual to colective.But i am only interested> in

TRUTH.> After going through the recent postings i just wanted to share my thoughts.I> am into astrology4the last 12yrs and into research mode since last 4yrs.The> astaka varga system seems to me is the one 4pin pointing events.I am happy> to know that krushnaji and Donna ji are giving it as a service to GOD and> humanity as well because i am also sharing my knowledge free of cost though> i am in hand2mouth situation. well wishers have been advising me to take> atleast whatever is offered but i am totally against it.> The intentions are good for starting the pole.I hope that Krushnaji and> Donna ji will continue to serve the cause of astrology free of cost as a> service to GOD.> regards,> gopi.> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com wrote:> >> > > > The following

astrologyandtiminge vents poll is now closed. Here are the > > final results: > > > > > > POLL QUESTION: Dear members, Please cast your vote for: Down loading> lessons fron Donnajee's site should be free or chargable> > > > > > CHOICES AND RESULTS> > - This should be free of cost, 17 votes, 47.22% > > - This should be charged, 19 votes, 52.78% > > > > INDIVIDUAL VOTES> > - This should be free of cost > > - stargazzing2008@ > > - nirvana_seeker3@ > > - omprakash_sharma64@ > > - m9892005644@ > > - a_padmasini@ > > - rakeshmohan888@ > > - devibhakt@ > > - jyotishi108@ > > - prasanna_1978@ > > - tarakaram_g@ > > - jagdish_729@ > > - harjeet_bakshi@ > > - taura74snow@ > > - bhupipta@ >

> - prasad_cwprs@ > > - nikhleshmathur@ > > - shalini3004@ > > - This should be charged > > - bsosale@ > > - krushana@ > > - chandni_99@ > > - sindhu_iyer@ > > - ahahosien@ > > - ramanvelankar@ > > - atmaprakash@ > > - prabha.acharya@ > > - srps09@ > > - kas@ > > - astro.manu@ > > - aarceemastro2002@ > > - deepakchipalkatti@ > > - kirat_29@ > > - jsdheendsa@ > > - sanjiva_sharma@ > > - astromahaluxmi@ > > - dalh_1@ > > - vaastro@ > > > > > > For more information about this group, please visit > > http://groups. / group/astrologya ndtimingevents > > > > For help with , please visit> > http://help. / l/us// groups/original/

members/web/ index.html> >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.