Reg. AV and SAV.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group,

I am confused a bit between SAV and AV.

1. In SAV, a planet with more than 12 points will usually come forward to give

result, provided if it meets the criteria. If the planet has more than 20

points, does this natural imply excellent quality of the event?

2. If an event happens in Antar Dasha of a planet with less than 12 points in

SAV, its result will be spoiled. If that planet has less points in AV, does this

imply more problems in that house. And if it has more points in AV for a house,

is has little malefic effect?

For Examples, Ju is doing Marriage, but it has less than 12 points, but in AV,

in 7th house Ju has more than 5 points, this implies stabilization of marriage?

3. Sa and Ma are natural Malefic, Mo is natural Samdhari to Ma, means, MO will

become natural malefic?

4. As Sa and Ma are natural malefic, this mean, low points in AV for Sa and Ma

does good for that house?

5. For timing of event we look for Sav, but for quality of the event is it

necessary to consider AV points too?

For example, Ju is giving job, in Sa AD, but it has less than 4 points in 11th

house, this means the native will get job but will be inferior or not upto his

standards? And for overall quality of job, is it okay to look at AV points, I

mean, 11th house points are 3 , 4,4 ,5,6,6. Can we take that in SU AD the job

will create some problems and in Sa AD (6points) it will be peak? With out

considering the planets which effecting 11th house. I mean for basic

understanding about over all quality of the event.

Or Shall we consider the AV only for transits.

6. Say in 11th house points are 35, and in 12th house the points are 30. In

another chart, 11, 12 house points are 28 and 23. Can I take the first native

will be relatively rich? or relative rich is guided by planets strength alone?

I read archives but still I am confused bit, I think I am completely mixing up

SAV and AV. Please guide me to differentiate between AV and SAV.

Thanks in advance.

Tarakaram

Guest guest

Dear Tarakaram,

You are confused with so many doubts in your mind simultenously.

Better to grasp the system slowly with the basics.

I think you have not studied the lessons from the beginning.

Thats why you are totally confused and unable to differentiate

between AV or SAV.Do not make haste to jump for Worksheet.

Try to understand what is bhnastakavarga and saravastakavarga and

how sarvaastakavarga is derived from bhinastakvarga.

Try to do it manually for few charts if possible as an excercise.

Step by step you will Understand the things.A saravastakavarga shows

strength of the all 12 houses.

So this step is very important before proceeding further and getting

the basics clear In your mind.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, wrote:

Reg. AV and SAV. Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 2:21 PM

Dear Group,I am confused a bit between SAV and AV.1. In SAV, a planet with more than 12 points will usually come forward to give result, provided if it meets the criteria. If the planet has more than 20 points, does this natural imply excellent quality of the event?2. If an event happens in Antar Dasha of a planet with less than 12 points in SAV, its result will be spoiled. If that planet has less points in AV, does this imply more problems in that house. And if it has more points in AV for a house, is has little malefic effect?For Examples, Ju is doing Marriage, but it has less than 12 points, but in AV, in 7th house Ju has more than 5 points, this implies stabilization of marriage?3. Sa and Ma are natural Malefic, Mo is natural Samdhari to Ma, means, MO will become natural malefic?4. As Sa and Ma are natural malefic, this mean, low points in AV for Sa and Ma does good for that house?5. For

timing of event we look for Sav, but for quality of the event is it necessary to consider AV points too? For example, Ju is giving job, in Sa AD, but it has less than 4 points in 11th house, this means the native will get job but will be inferior or not upto his standards? And for overall quality of job, is it okay to look at AV points, I mean, 11th house points are 3 , 4,4 ,5,6,6. Can we take that in SU AD the job will create some problems and in Sa AD (6points) it will be peak? With out considering the planets which effecting 11th house. I mean for basic understanding about over all quality of the event.Or Shall we consider the AV only for transits.6. Say in 11th house points are 35, and in 12th house the points are 30. In another chart, 11, 12 house points are 28 and 23. Can I take the first native will be relatively rich? or relative rich is guided by planets strength alone?I read archives but still I am confused bit, I think

I am completely mixing up SAV and AV. Please guide me to differentiate between AV and SAV.Thanks in advance.Tarakaram

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,I reread lessons before posting my doubts and even I manually calculated as prescribed by Krushna ji, but still I am confusing when coming to charts.I posted the doubts, so that I can use them as bookmarks before going further.Thanks for the reply.Tarakaram.--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Reg. AV and SAV. Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 9:25 PM

Dear Tarakaram,

between AV or SAV.Do not make haste to jump for Worksheet.

Try to understand what is bhnastakavarga and saravastakavarga and

how sarvaastakavarga is derived from bhinastakvarga.

Try to do it manually for few charts if possible as an excercise.

Step by step you will Understand the things.A saravastakavarga shows

strength of the all 12 houses.

So this step is very important before proceeding further and getting

the basics clear In your mind.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Reg. AV and SAV.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 1 July, 2009, 2:21 PM

Dear Group,I am confused a bit between SAV and AV.1. In SAV, a planet with more than 12 points will usually come forward to give result, provided if it meets the criteria. If the planet has more than 20 points, does this natural imply excellent quality of the event?2. If an event happens in Antar Dasha of a planet with less than 12 points in SAV, its result will be spoiled. If that planet has less points in AV, does this imply more problems in that house. And if it has more points in AV for a house, is has little malefic effect?For Examples, Ju is doing Marriage, but it has less than 12 points, but in AV, in 7th house Ju has more than 5 points, this implies stabilization of marriage?3. Sa and Ma are natural Malefic, Mo is natural Samdhari to Ma, means, MO will become natural malefic?4. As Sa and Ma are natural malefic, this mean, low points in AV for Sa and Ma does good for that house?5. For

timing of event we look for Sav, but for quality of the event is it necessary to consider AV points too? For example, Ju is giving job, in Sa AD, but it has less than 4 points in 11th house, this means the native will get job but will be inferior or not upto his standards? And for overall quality of job, is it okay to look at AV points, I mean, 11th house points are 3 , 4,4 ,5,6,6. Can we take that in SU AD the job will create some problems and in Sa AD (6points) it will be peak? With out considering the planets which effecting 11th house. I mean for basic understanding about over all quality of the event.Or Shall we consider the AV only for transits.6. Say in 11th house points are 35, and in 12th house the points are 30. In another chart, 11, 12 house points are 28 and 23. Can I take the first native will be relatively rich? or relative rich is guided by planets strength alone?I read archives but still I am confused bit, I think

I am completely mixing up SAV and AV. Please guide me to differentiate between AV and SAV.Thanks in advance.Tarakaram

Guest guest

Dear Tarakaram,

You are missing many things.

If you have done some exercise manually for a chart,let me

give you a birth detail.Now cast the chart and bhinastakavarga for

each planet as per starting lesson.

11th oct 1988

20.46pm

32N04 75E28 IST

Regards

Anup --- On Wed, 1/7/09, wrote:

Re: Reg. AV and SAV. Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 10:42 PM

Dear Anup ji,I reread lessons before posting my doubts and even I manually calculated as prescribed by Krushna ji, but still I am confusing when coming to charts.I posted the doubts, so that I can use them as bookmarks before going further.Thanks for the reply.Tarakaram.--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Reg. AV and SAV.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 1 July, 2009, 9:25 PM

Dear Tarakaram,

between AV or SAV.Do not make haste to jump for Worksheet. Try to understand what is bhnastakavarga and saravastakavarga and how sarvaastakavarga is derived from bhinastakvarga. Try to do it manually for few charts if possible as an excercise. Step by step you will Understand the things.A saravastakavarga shows

strength of the all 12 houses. So this step is very important before proceeding further and getting

the basics clear In your mind. Regards Anup --- On Wed, 1/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Reg. AV and SAV.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 1 July, 2009, 2:21 PM

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,Sorry for delay, I dont know how to cast a chart I tried to learn yesterday but I can't find any lessons over net, so I skipped.And as per starting lesson, I counted dots and made Bhinnastakavarga chart of the native.Should I learn to cast Rasi chart?Thanks for the reply.Tarakaram.G.--- On Thu, 2/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Reg. AV and SAV. Date: Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 10:51 AM

Dear Tarakaram, You are missing many things. If you have done some exercise manually for a chart,let me give you a birth detail.Now cast the chart and bhinastakavarga for each planet as per starting lesson. 11th oct 1988 20.46pm 32N04 75E28 IST Regards Anup --- On Wed, 1/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Reg. AV and SAV.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 1 July, 2009, 10:42 PM

Dear Anup ji,I reread lessons before posting my doubts and even I manually calculated as prescribed by Krushna ji, but still I am confusing when coming to charts.I posted the doubts, so that I can use them as bookmarks before going further.Thanks for the reply.Tarakaram.--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Reg. AV and SAV.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 1 July, 2009, 9:25 PM

Dear Tarakaram, You are confused with so many doubts in your mind simultenously. Better to grasp the system slowly with the basics. I think you have not studied the lessons from the beginning. Thats why you are totally confused and unable to differentiate

between AV or SAV.Do not make haste to jump for Worksheet. Try to understand what is bhnastakavarga and saravastakavarga and how sarvaastakavarga is derived from bhinastakvarga. Try to do it manually for few charts if possible as an excercise. Step by step you will Understand the things.A saravastakavarga shows

strength of the all 12 houses. So this step is very important before proceeding further and getting

the basics clear In your mind. Regards Anup --- On Wed, 1/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Reg. AV and SAV..astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 1 July, 2009, 2:21 PM

timing of event we look for Sav, but for quality of the event is it necessary to consider AV points too? For example, Ju is giving job, in Sa AD, but it has less than 4 points in 11th house, this means the native will get job but will be inferior or not upto his standards? And for overall quality of job, is it okay to look at AV points, I mean, 11th house points are 3 , 4,4 ,5,6,6. Can we take that in SU AD the job will create some problems and in Sa AD (6points) it will be peak? With out considering the planets which effecting 11th house. I mean for basic understanding about over all quality of the event.Or Shall we consider the AV only for transits.6. Say in 11th house points are 35, and in 12th house the points are 30.. In another chart, 11, 12 house points are 28 and 23. Can I take the first native will be relatively rich? or relative rich is guided by planets strength alone?I read archives but still I am confused bit, I think

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local