IndiaDivine.org

An Apt Story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear List MembersThis is a story I found in the net. It should be followed by everyone of us. " A person went to lord Buddha and requested that he had some questions to ask. Lord Buddha said I will answer all your questions but before that you will have to

live here in the sangh for one whole year. I will impose no conditions, do whatever you like but take care not to disturb others. He agreed, lived there, heard lords discourses. After one year lord called him and asked. Now ask whatever questions

you have. The person with folded hands said " saare prashan hi gir gaye ab poochne ko kuch raha hi nahin " [All questions have dropped, now there is nothing to ask]. " So is the case with KAS. All it requires patience and faith, then all questions drop slowly.

And in addition I would add that one should read all the past messages in the archiveswithout leaving even one message.ThanksPrabha

Guest guest

RESPECTED GURUJI, ASHJI, ANUPJI, PRABHAJI,AND ALL THE LIST MEMEBER,I WANT TO PAY MY HEARTIEST BEST WISHES AND NAMASKAR ON THIS EVENT OF GURU PURNIMA TO ALL U.ADVISORY STORY IS VERY NICE I WILL DO IT. THANKS PRABHAJI. ANY ONE OF OUR MEMBER WHEN HAPPEN TO COME TO VADODARA [OLD NAME BARODA] UR MOST WELCOME FOR ANY KIND OF MY HELP.MY MOBI# 09428880080 I OFFER THIS IN THE FEET OF GURUJI ON THIS EVENT OF GURU PURNIMA. I WILL GIVE MY CAR IN THE SERVICE OF VISITING MEMEBER FREE OF COST INCLUDING PETROL COST.REGARDS,G D PATEL--- On Fri, 3/7/09, Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:Prabha Acharya <prabha.acharyaSubject:

An Apt Story Date: Friday, 3 July, 2009, 1:42 PM

Dear List MembersThis is a story I found in the net. It should be followed by everyone of us."A person went to lord Buddha and requested that he had some questions to ask. Lord Buddha said I will answer all your questions but before that you will have to

live here in the sangh for one whole year. I will impose no conditions, do whatever you like but take care not to disturb others. He agreed, lived there, heard lords discourses. After one year lord called him and asked. Now ask whatever questions

you have. The person with folded hands said "saare prashan hi gir gaye ab poochne ko kuch raha hi nahin" [All questions have dropped, now there is nothing to ask]."So is the case with KAS. All it requires patience and faith, then all questions drop slowly.

And in addition I would add that one should read all the past messages in the archiveswithout leaving even one message.ThanksPrabha

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.