IndiaDivine.org

Please help , bad times

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everybody,

I hope you are doing fine. Currently I am facing a lot of problems in my job speacially because of relationship with my bosses and collegues. I am in a fix because in kolkata new similar job is also difficult. Sometimes i try to think of doing something of my own. But again my financial position is bad due to lots of loans and liabilities. The last resort is to practice astrology to remain peaceful. Can u have a look at my chart and suggest something ? As per me, Rahu-Mer-Venus is running, and venus is very bad for me as always being lord of 64th navamsha to moon and 22nd drekkana to ascendant, also being combust. The 7th house result of venus, maraka, is what i feel is being bestowed upon me. Please help me i finding some way out for future. 

My date of birth is 7th April 1981, time 9:55 PM, Place Kolkata

Somebody  has suggested me to wear OPAL to get away from bad effects of Venus. Also i wanted to know since Opal being Opaque stone, does it really help in reducing the bad effects in comparison to Diamond which is transparent and helps in increasing the effects of venus.

It will be really helpful in getting ur esteemed suggestions.-- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593astrosumitbajaj.blogspot.com

Id: sumitbajaj2000