IndiaDivine.org

Clarifications needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

I am new to the group and recently started studying KAS. I have been going through the tutorials.

Using the following chart for practice, there are few queries and confusions I had below:

29 Oct 1974, 11:30 am, New Delhi

1. Regarding job, native changed job in Ju antra. How was Ju able to give job change when it has only 11 pts for 6th house in WS?

2. Native had been trying to change job the entire Sa antra, yet it did not happen inspite of Sa having high points in WS for 6, 10 and 11 houses. It is also LoD for 6th house and LoE for 10th. Why did job change not take place?

3. Now in Me antra, Me has high points for 6, 10 and 11 but Me has aspect on 5th house (house B for 10H). Me is LoD for 10H and being in 11H is LoD for 2H and LoE for 10H. So will Me give job change in antra?

4. Child was born in Sa antra, Sa has high points for 12th house, however it aspects the primary houses (aspects 9th house C for 5th house). So why did birth of child take place in Sa antra? Is it because it is LoE? But in that case using same principles, it should have given job also?

Would greatly appreciate it if members can clarify these doubts. Also please let me know if I am applying principals correctly.

Thank You

Geeta

Guest guest

Dear Geeta ji,

Kindly take up some charts from the list to understand the working of KAS.

Please do not take your chart or that of people who are close to you.

In this mail, you are asking for future predictiosn like will " Mercury give a

job " .

Go though this knowledge slowly, digest the lessons and also read the archives

from the beginning and solve the charts first that are on the list to understand

the workings.

Before you get into any kind of prediction, you have to make sure that the birth

time is accurate.

Without that, jumping into making predictions, is not advised by Guru ji.

From reading your email, it seems that you are mixing many things like quality

of job or an event with respect to timing of event.

On one hand you say that in Sa period the native HAD A JOB but he was TRYING TO

CHANGE BUT IN VAIN. So from that there are 2 different components to your

query. One is dealing with timing of event i.e. THE NATIVE HAD A JOB IN SA

PERIOD and next is that HE IS NOT HAPPY OR FOR WHATEVER THE REASON he wants to

change the job, so THAT deals with Quality.

Here we are focussed on TIMING OF EVENT only. Once you read the lessons slowly

and the archives all such things will get clear.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76

wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>  

> I am new to the group and recently started studying KAS. I have been going

through the tutorials.

>  

> Using the following chart for practice, there are few queries and confusions I

had below:

> 29 Oct 1974, 11:30 am, New Delhi

>  

> 1. Regarding job, native changed job in Ju antra. How was Ju able to give job

change when it has only 11 pts for 6th house in WS?

> 2. Native had been trying to  change job the entire Sa antra, yet it did not

happen inspite of Sa having high points in WS for 6, 10 and 11 houses. It is

also LoD for 6th house and LoE for 10th. Why did job change not take place?

> 3. Now in Me antra, Me has high points for 6, 10 and 11 but Me has aspect on

5th house (house B for 10H). Me is LoD for 10H and being in 11H is LoD for 2H

and LoE for 10H. So will Me give job change in antra?

> 4. Child was born in Sa antra, Sa has high points for 12th house, however it

aspects the primary houses (aspects 9th house C for 5th house). So why did birth

of child take place in Sa antra? Is it because it is LoE? But in that case using

same principles, it should have given job also?

>  

> Would greatly appreciate it if members can clarify these doubts. Also please

let me know if I am applying principals correctly.

>  

> Thank You

> Geeta

>

Guest guest

Geeta ji,

Are you sure about the birth time?

I do not think so,and how come exact dot 11..30am ?

Do check the same chart using Cap lagna,i hope you will understand

the logic for correct time of birth.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 15/7/09, Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76 wrote:

Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76 Clarifications needed Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 2:02 AM

Dear all,

I am new to the group and recently started studying KAS. I have been going through the tutorials.

Using the following chart for practice, there are few queries and confusions I had below:

1. Regarding job, native changed job in Ju antra. How was Ju able to give job change when it has only 11 pts for 6th house in WS?

2. Native had been trying to change job the entire Sa antra, yet it did not happen inspite of Sa having high points in WS for 6, 10 and 11 houses. It is also LoD for 6th house and LoE for 10th. Why did job change not take place?

3. Now in Me antra, Me has high points for 6, 10 and 11 but Me has aspect on 5th house (house B for 10H). Me is LoD for 10H and being in 11H is LoD for 2H and LoE for 10H. So will Me give job change in antra?

4. Child was born in Sa antra, Sa has high points for 12th house, however it aspects the primary houses (aspects 9th house C for 5th house). So why did birth of child take place in Sa antra? Is it because it is LoE? But in that case using same principles, it should have given job also?

Would greatly appreciate it if members can clarify these doubts. Also please let me know if I am applying principals correctly.

Thank You

Geeta

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Ashji,

"On one hand you say that in Sa period the native HAD A JOB but he was TRYING TO CHANGE BUT IN VAIN. So from that there are 2 different components to your query. One is dealing with timing of event i.e. THE NATIVE HAD A JOB IN SA PERIOD and next is that HE IS NOT HAPPY OR FOR WHATEVER THE REASON he wants to change the job, so THAT deals with Quality."

This has confused me further. Whether a person has a job or not or is happy in it should be immaterial to timing of event.Isn't looking at when job change will happen timing of event? For all previous job changes, native had a job when job change event happened. So why did these events take place in their antra? Leaving future predictions aside, I am not able to understand why event happened in Ju antra which has low points for 6th house in WS and did not happen in Sa antra which has high points for all 6, 10 and 11. If we say Sa as significator is aspecting one of the primary houses for job and did not give event, then why did it give child since here also it aspects a primary house for childbirth - house 9?

I would appreciate if you could clarify above point.

Thank You

Geeta--- On Wed, 7/15/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

ashsam73 <kas Re: Clarifications needed Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 11:47 AM

Dear Geeta ji,Kindly take up some charts from the list to understand the working of KAS.Please do not take your chart or that of people who are close to you.In this mail, you are asking for future predictiosn like will "Mercury give a job".Go though this knowledge slowly, digest the lessons and also read the archives from the beginning and solve the charts first that are on the list to understand the workings.Before you get into any kind of prediction, you have to make sure that the birth time is accurate.Without that, jumping into making predictions, is not advised by Guru ji.From reading your email, it seems that you are mixing many things like quality of job or an event with respect to timing of event.On one hand you say that in Sa period the native HAD A JOB but he was TRYING TO CHANGE BUT IN VAIN. So from that there are 2 different components to your query. One is dealing with

timing of event i.e. THE NATIVE HAD A JOB IN SA PERIOD and next is that HE IS NOT HAPPY OR FOR WHATEVER THE REASON he wants to change the job, so THAT deals with Quality.Here we are focussed on TIMING OF EVENT only. Once you read the lessons slowly and the archives all such things will get clear.Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro. caastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76@. ..> wrote:>> Dear all,> > I am new to the group and recently started studying KAS. I have been going through the tutorials.> > Using the following chart for practice, there are few queries and confusions I had

below:> 29 Oct 1974, 11:30 am, New Delhi> > 1. Regarding job, native changed job in Ju antra. How was Ju able to give job change when it has only 11 pts for 6th house in WS?> 2. Native had been trying to change job the entire Sa antra, yet it did not happen inspite of Sa having high points in WS for 6, 10 and 11 houses. It is also LoD for 6th house and LoE for 10th. Why did job change not take place?> 3. Now in Me antra, Me has high points for 6, 10 and 11 but Me has aspect on 5th house (house B for 10H). Me is LoD for 10H and being in 11H is LoD for 2H and LoE for 10H. So will Me give job change in antra?> 4. Child was born in Sa antra, Sa has high points for 12th house, however it aspects the primary houses (aspects 9th house C for 5th house). So why did birth of child take place in Sa antra? Is it because it is LoE? But in that case using same principles, it should have given job

also?> > Would greatly appreciate it if members can clarify these doubts. Also please let me know if I am applying principals correctly.> > Thank You> Geeta>

Guest guest

Dear Anupji

For lagna to change to capricorn, birth should have happened around 1 hour prior or later which was definitely not the case. This is not rectified birth time and could be a minute or 2 off but not by an hour.

Another question to the clarifications, when timing events, should WS calculations also be done for Navamasha in exactly the same way as rashi chart? Also, how much importance is given to Navamsha? Say for eg, Planet A signifies event B in rashi chart with high points but has very low points in navamsha. Will event happen? Which chart takes precedence? Or in this case, since navamsha does not support it, event will not happen?

Thank You

Geeta--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Clarifications needed Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 3:10 PM

Geeta ji,

I do not think so,and how come exact dot 11...30am ?

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 15/7/09, Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76 > wrote:

Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76 >[astrologyandtiming events] Clarifications neededastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 15 July, 2009, 2:02 AM

Dear all,

Thank You

Geeta

Guest guest

Geeta ji,

I dont think you have still checked the events as per antras given

by you.If not please try to do so.

Why not,when the events are not justifying as per timing

or you should submit more past events to be assured birth time.

This is crucial to ascertain lagna first and then proceed further.

We look for timing of events from rasi worksheet only and navamsa

gives us samdharmi part and karakansha,after all navamsa lord is

what we call inner energy.

Hope it is clear now.

Regards

Anup

Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76Re: Clarifications needed Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 8:49 PM

Dear Anupji

For lagna to change to capricorn, birth should have happened around 1 hour prior or later which was definitely not the case. This is not rectified birth time and could be a minute or 2 off but not by an hour.

Another question to the clarifications, when timing events, should WS calculations also be done for Navamasha in exactly the same way as rashi chart? Also, how much importance is given to Navamsha? Say for eg, Planet A signifies event B in rashi chart with high points but has very low points in navamsha. Will event happen? Which chart takes precedence? Or in this case, since navamsha does not support it, event will not happen?

Thank You

Geeta--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Clarifications neededastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, July 15, 2009, 3:10 PM

Geeta ji,

I do not think so,and how come exact dot 11....30am ?

Regards

Anup

Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76 >[astrologyandtiming events] Clarifications neededastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 15 July, 2009, 2:02 AM

Dear all,

Thank You

Geeta

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Anupji

Birth time is from recorded hospital time. I agree that changing the lagna does seem to match for the job events, but finding it difficult to believe that the timing given is off by 1 hour :-) There surely has to be some other reason.

Other events:

1. Change of residence/country - Feb 1992

2. Next change of residence/country - Aug 1997

3. First Job - May 1999

4. Next job change/change of city - Sept 1999

5. Next job change/change of city - Oct 1 2000

6. Marriage - Feb 17 2003

7. Next change of residence - July 2003

8. Bought house - Jan 2004

9. Job change - Oct 2004

10. Birth of child - Oct 2007

Thank You

Geeta

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Clarifications needed Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 3:40 PM

Geeta ji,

Hope it is clear now.

Regards

Anup

Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Clarifications neededastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 15 July, 2009, 8:49 PM

Dear Anupji

Thank You

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Clarifications neededastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, July 15, 2009, 3:10 PM

Geeta ji,

I do not think so,and how come exact dot 11....30am ?

Regards

Anup

Dear all,

Thank You

Geeta

Guest guest

Dear Geeta ji,

As you are through learning process,please go ahead and

tell us accordingly if you have any doubt matching these events,

no problem whether you strike right or wrong.

As you are a new member,let us know the reasons why you are

so assure of birth time beside hospital record and why not events.

Regards

Anup

Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76Re: Clarifications needed Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 9:41 PM

Dear Anupji

Birth time is from recorded hospital time. I agree that changing the lagna does seem to match for the job events, but finding it difficult to believe that the timing given is off by 1 hour :-) There surely has to be some other reason.

Other events:

1. Change of residence/country - Feb 1992

2. Next change of residence/country - Aug 1997

3. First Job - May 1999

4. Next job change/change of city - Sept 1999

5. Next job change/change of city - Oct 1 2000

6. Marriage - Feb 17 2003

7. Next change of residence - July 2003

8. Bought house - Jan 2004

9. Job change - Oct 2004

10. Birth of child - Oct 2007

Thank You

Geeta

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Clarifications neededastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, July 15, 2009, 3:40 PM

Geeta ji,

Hope it is clear now.

Regards

Anup

Geeta Khatri <gkhatri76 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Clarifications neededastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 15 July, 2009, 8:49 PM

Dear Anupji

Thank You

Geeta ji,

I do not think so,and how come exact dot 11.....30am ?

Regards

Anup

Dear all,

Thank You

Geeta