IndiaDivine.org

Further questions on 6th lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ashji

The 6th lord concept is confusing me a lot. I am quoting this from archives:

"Dear Nikhilesh ji and List Members,I am quoting few points below taken from the archives:1. If the lord of sixth house is situated with more points, means morethen 4 points, Then It's aspect on any house/s will reduce the resultsof that house (considering that house as house 'B'..)2. In above case, If the lord of D and E are samdharmi to sixth lord,or if they are in the navamansha of the sixth lord, then the result ofhouse B is more reduced.3. If the lord of house 'A' is also samdharmi to sixth lord, then theresult is completely spoiled.If more combinations are presents in the chart, the native is devoidof the results indicated by the house 'B'."

For pt 2 above, does this mean that planets samdharmi to 6th lord will only spoil results of house B only if 6L aspects house B or all planets samdharmi to 6L will spoil results of house B, regardless of where they are located or which house they aspect?

Also, 6L from HB is always lord of House E, so how can it spoil results of house B? shouldn't it be eager to come forward and give results? similarly all planets samdharmi to it?

Thank You

Geeta