IndiaDivine.org

Another attempt.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group,

This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's marriage.

21-Mar-1974

TOB: 10:10AM

POB: 16N14, 80E35.

Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly all laws of

KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in SAV. This chart closely

resembles chart posted by Guruji in 2008. (i.e., native born in 18 Sep 1980)

Here is my analysis.

I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from college,

long mails make my session timed out.

1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD came in 2002

and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by Sa was over, but Su can't

give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th site, so we can rule out Su, but its

Samdhari will give result, SU which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to

give result.

2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D and House B,

Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward for result. As MA is LoE

it wont give malefic result, but it even can't come forward to give result. At

the same time Me is also Samdhari to Ma.

3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong significants of

marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.

4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD. Since chart by

Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to these.

5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is weak and is

also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change or job loss in this

AD.

6. Again why job change? will he gets job immediately?

7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job can be seen

only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house and Me is Samdhari to

both, hence Me gives him job.

8. If there is change in job, we can expect change in location, so I looked 12th

house matters.

9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD gives him

chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa is LoC to 6th house

and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might happen that me will move to foreign

country for job or he will change job after moving to foreign country.

So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD 1st sector.

Tarakaram.G.

Guest guest

Dear Group,I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.Ashji, Anup ji, can you please correct me.ThanksTarakaram--- On Thu, 30/7/09, wrote: Another attempt. Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM

Dear Group,

This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's marriage.

21-Mar-1974

Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly all laws of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in SAV. This chart closely resembles chart posted by Guruji in 2008. (i.e., native born in 18 Sep 1980)

Here is my analysis.

I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from college, long mails make my session timed out.

1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD came in 2002 and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by Sa was over, but Su can't give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th site, so we can rule out Su, but its Samdhari will give result, SU which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to give result.

2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D and House B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward for result. As MA is LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even can't come forward to give result. At the same time Me is also Samdhari to Ma.

3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong significants of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.

4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD. Since chart by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to these.

5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is weak and is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change or job loss in this AD.

7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job can be seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house and Me is Samdhari to both, hence Me gives him job.

8. If there is change in job, we can expect change in location, so I looked 12th house matters.

9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD gives him chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa is LoC to 6th house and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might happen that me will move to foreign country for job or he will change job after moving to foreign country.

So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD 1st sector.

Tarakaram.G.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Tarakaram ji,

First try to write past events if possible.This will help to make

better understanding for the chart.

There is no Sa delay as well as Ju delay.

How you will justify the delay?

Further when there is no Sa delay,then how you are considering

this delay will be over when Sa will enter tauras?

Do think over it.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, wrote:

Re: Another attempt. Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM

Dear Group,I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.Ashji, Anup ji, can you please correct me.ThanksTarakaram--- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM

Dear Group,This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's marriage.21-Mar-1974TOB: 10:10AMPOB: 16N14, 80E35.Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly all laws of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in SAV. This chart closely resembles chart posted by Guruji in 2008. (i.e., native born in 18 Sep 1980)Here is my analysis.I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from college, long mails make my session timed out.1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD came in 2002 and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by Sa was over, but Su can't give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th site, so we can rule out Su, but its Samdhari will give result, SU which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to give result.2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D and

House B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward for result. As MA is LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even can't come forward to give result. At the same time Me is also Samdhari to Ma.3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong significants of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD. Since chart by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to these.5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is weak and is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change or job loss in this AD. 6. Again why job change? will he gets job immediately? 7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job can be seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house and Me is Samdhari to both, hence Me gives him job. 8. If there is change in job, we can

expect change in location, so I looked 12th house matters.9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD gives him chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa is LoC to 6th house and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might happen that me will move to foreign country for job or he will change job after moving to foreign country.So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD 1st sector.Tarakaram.G.

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,

I took this as blind chart analysis. But I asked for more details, I will add them at the end of the mail.

1. Ven is more than 45d away from Sun. Ve has less points in first and seventh house, so difficulty in finding partner.

2.Mo and Sa are in 7th house in Navamsa so this gives very late marraige.

3. More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status and delays marraige.

4.Jup is in Libra with 6 points, and also more points in 2nd and 7th house, so probability of marraige is decreased.

5. Sa aspecting House C, and LoD.

So, with 2 and 5th points, I took Sa will give full delay. But if Mo and Sa association gives much more dealy than Sa delay, I dont know how many years that will be.

Past events.

1. No cordial realtions with mother 86-90.

2. No cordial realation with father.

3. Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official divorce)

4. Father died in 2007 June.

5. Got job in 2007 Sep-Oct.( Ra (Ju-Ke) Ju is LoE of 6th house with 23 points in Ju house)

6. Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and discounted graduation many times and changed subject of study twice.

7. Grand father died in (mothers) 88 Sep.

Tarakaram.G.

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Another attempt. Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Do think over it.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM

Dear Group,I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.Ashji, Anup ji, can you please correct me.ThanksTarakaram--- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM

Dear Group,This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's marriage.21-Mar-1974TOB: 10:10AMPOB: 16N14, 80E35.Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly all laws of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in SAV. This chart closely resembles chart posted by Guruji in 2008. (i.e., native born in 18 Sep 1980)Here is my analysis.I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from college, long mails make my session timed out.1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD came in 2002 and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by Sa was over, but Su can't give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th site, so we can rule out Su, but its Samdhari will give result, SU which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to give result.2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D and

House B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward for result. As MA is LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even can't come forward to give result. At the same time Me is also Samdhari to Ma.3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong significants of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD. Since chart by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to these.5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is weak and is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change or job loss in this AD. 6. Again why job change? will he gets job immediately? 7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job can be seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house and Me is Samdhari to both, hence Me gives him job. 8. If there is change in job, we can

expect change in location, so I looked 12th house matters.9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD gives him chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa is LoC to 6th house and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might happen that me will move to foreign country for job or he will change job after moving to foreign country.So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD 1st sector.Tarakaram.G.

Guest guest

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Could you write down your understanding explaining from the point 1

to point 5 why delay can be there due to all such combinations?

This will help members to get an idea also.Otherwise it will remain

as text portion only for the beginers.

Do try to match the past events as you have given in your mail.

If you have any confusion you can ask in the group so that

they all can also make use of all such points out of this discussion.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, wrote:

Re: Another attempt. Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

Dear Anup ji,

I took this as blind chart analysis. But I asked for more details, I will add them at the end of the mail.

1. Ven is more than 45d away from Sun. Ve has less points in first and seventh house, so difficulty in finding partner.

3. More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status and delays marraige.

4.Jup is in Libra with 6 points, and also more points in 2nd and 7th house, so probability of marraige is decreased.

So, with 2 and 5th points, I took Sa will give full delay. But if Mo and Sa association gives much more dealy than Sa delay, I dont know how many years that will be.

Past events.

3. Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official divorce)

5. Got job in 2007 Sep-Oct.( Ra (Ju-Ke) Ju is LoE of 6th house with 23 points in Ju house)

6. Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and discounted graduation many times and changed subject of study twice.

Tarakaram.G.

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Do think over it.

Regards

Anup

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,

Thanks for your guidance.

First of all I looked for No marriage since its very late for the native, but I can't find any clear signals for no marriage status as given in Lesson. So, I looked for delay.

I looked for Sa or Ju delay, but only delay causing is Sa aspect on LoD and House C. But even full Sat delay ended in 2001 itself, and might got married in Su AD. But it didn't happened. Hence I looked for other reasons.

3. More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status but delays marraige.

4.Jup is in Libra with 6 points, and also Ju got more points in 2nd and 7th house, so probability of marraige is decreased.

Then I found above 4 points, which says either no Marriage or very late marriage. So, I looked for next significator, Mars, but Ma aspecting House B and House E. So it wont give result, its Samdhari will give result, and that will be Me.

And regarding matching events, I got info of events only after your mail so, my analysis is independent of that. And even I can't explain those past events using KAS, I yet to gain that much knowledge.

Thanks again for your help.

Please let me know if I am going wrong.

Tarakaram.G.

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Another attempt. Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:04 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Regards

Anup

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

Dear Anup ji,

Past events.

Tarakaram.G.

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Do think over it.

Regards

Anup

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Anupji or Ashji,

I replied to Anupji's mail at 11PM IST, I am not sure that the mail reached the group, please let me know, if it was there for moderation or there is no mail from me waiting for moderation. I will resend that incase if I failed to send it.

Thanks.

Tarakaram.--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Another attempt. Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:04 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Regards

Anup

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comThursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

Dear Anup ji,

Past events.

Tarakaram.G.

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Do think over it.

Regards

Anup

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Tarakaramji

Could you please let us know the date of marriage of the native?

I am getting the Asc as 14 Ta 42. Also Ju seems to be in Aquarius in rashi chart

and in capricorn in navamsha chart.

Pleaae confirm the same

Thanks

Prabha

<tarakaram_g wrote:

>

>

> Dear Anupji or Ashji,

>  

> I replied to Anupji's mail at 11PM IST, I am not sure that the mail reached

the group, please let me know, if it was there for moderation or there is no

mail from me waiting for moderation. I will resend that incase if I failed to

send it.

>  

> Thanks.

> Tarakaram.

> --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

>

>

> Anup. M <dalh_1

> Re: Another attempt.

>

> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:04 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

Dear Tarakaram ji,

>  

>  

> Could you write down your understanding explaining from the point 1

> to point 5 why delay can be there due to all such combinations?

>  

> This will help members to get an idea also.Otherwise it will remain

> as text portion only for the beginers.

>  

>  

> Do try to match the past events as you have given in your mail.

> If you have any confusion you can ask in the group so that

> they all can also make use of all such points out of this discussion.

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup 

>  

>  

>  

> ..

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

> --- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

>

>

>  

Dear Anup ji,

>  

> I took this as blind chart analysis. But I asked for more details, I will add

them at the end of the mail.

>  

> 1. Ven is more than 45d away from Sun. Ve has less points in first and seventh

house, so difficulty in finding partner.

> 2.Mo and Sa are in 7th house in Navamsa so this gives very late marraige.

> 3. More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status and delays

marraige.

> 4.Jup is in Libra with 6 points, and also more points in 2nd and 7th house, so

probability of marraige is decreased.

> 5. Sa aspecting House C, and LoD.

>  

> So, with 2 and 5th points, I took Sa will give full delay. But if Mo and Sa

association gives much more dealy than Sa delay, I dont know how many years that

will be.

>  

> Past events.

> 1. No cordial realtions with mother 86-90.

> 2. No cordial realation with father.

> 3. Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official

divorce)

> 4. Father died in 2007 June.

> 5. Got job in 2007 Sep-Oct.( Ra (Ju-Ke) Ju is LoE of 6th house with 23 points

in Ju house)

> 6. Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and discounted

graduation many times and changed subject of study twice.

> 7. Grand father died in (mothers) 88 Sep.

>  

>  

> Tarakaram.G.

>

> --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

>

>

> Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM

>

>

>  

Dear Tarakaram ji,

>  

>  

> First try to write past events if possible.This will help to make

> better understanding for the chart. 

>  

> There is no Sa delay as well as Ju delay.

> How you will justify the delay?

>  

> Further when there is no Sa delay,then how you are considering

> this delay will be over when Sa will enter tauras?

>  

> Do think over it.

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

> <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Group,

>

> I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.

> Ashji, Anup ji, can you please correct me.

>

> Thanks

>

> Tarakaram

>

>

>

> <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

> [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.

> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM

>

>

>  

>

> Dear Group,

>

> This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's marriage..

>

> 21-Mar-1974

> TOB: 10:10AM

> POB: 16N14, 80E35.

>

> Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly all laws

of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in SAV. This chart closely

>

> Here is my analysis.

>

> I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from college,

>

> 1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD came in 2002

and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by Sa was over, but Su can't

give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th site, so we can rule out Su, but its

Samdhari will give result, SU which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to

give result.

>

> 2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D and House

B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward for result. As MA is

LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even can't come forward to give result.

At the same time Me is also Samdhari to Ma.

>

> 3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong significants

of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.

>

> 4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD. Since chart

by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to these.

>

> 5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is weak and

is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change or job loss in this

AD.

>

> 6. Again why job change? will he gets job immediately?

>

> 7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job can be

seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house and Me is Samdhari

to both, hence Me gives him job.

>

> 8. If there is change in job, we can expect change in location, so I looked

12th house matters.

>

> 9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD gives him

chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa is LoC to 6th house

and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might happen that me will move to foreign

country for job or he will change job after moving to foreign country.

>

> So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD 1st

sector.

>

> Tarakaram.G.

>

>

>

>

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

>

>

>

Buzz.

>

>

>

Buzz.

>

>

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Prabhaji,

I native yet to get married.

I am also getting the same chart, i.e., lagna in 14 Ta 42, Ju in Aquariu and in Capri in Navamsa.

Marraige seems to be in 1st sector of Me AD, ie after 2011 May. Please give your valuable analysis about this chart.

Tarakaram.G

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Re: Another attempt. Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 11:52 PM

Dear TarakaramjiCould you please let us know the date of marriage of the native?I am getting the Asc as 14 Ta 42. Also Ju seems to be in Aquarius in rashi chart and in capricorn in navamsha chart.Pleaae confirm the sameThanksPrabhaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, <tarakaram_g@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Anupji or Ashji,> > I replied to Anupji's mail at 11PM IST, I am not sure that the mail reached the group, please let me know, if it was there for moderation or there is no mail from me waiting for moderation. I will resend that incase if I failed to send it.> > Thanks.> Tarakaram.> --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1

wrote:> > > Anup. M <dalh_1> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:04 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tarakaram ji,> > > Could you write down your understanding explaining from the point 1> to point 5 why delay can be there due to all such combinations?> > This will help members to get an idea also.Otherwise it will remain> as text portion only for the beginers.> > > Do try to match the past events as you

have given in your mail.> If you have any confusion you can ask in the group so that> they all can also make use of all such points out of this discussion.> > > Regards> Anup > > > > ..> > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:> > > <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup ji,> > I took this as blind chart analysis. But I asked for more details, I will add

them at the end of the mail.> > 1. Ven is more than 45d away from Sun. Ve has less points in first and seventh house, so difficulty in finding partner.> 2.Mo and Sa are in 7th house in Navamsa so this gives very late marraige. > 3. More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status and delays marraige.> 4.Jup is in Libra with 6 points, and also more points in 2nd and 7th house, so probability of marraige is decreased.> 5. Sa aspecting House C, and LoD.> > So, with 2 and 5th points, I took Sa will give full delay. But if Mo and Sa association gives much more dealy than Sa delay, I dont know how many years that will be.> > Past events.> 1. No cordial realtions with mother 86-90.> 2. No cordial realation with father.> 3. Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official divorce)> 4. Father died in

2007 June.> 5. Got job in 2007 Sep-Oct.( Ra (Ju-Ke) Ju is LoE of 6th house with 23 points in Ju house)> 6. Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and discounted graduation many times and changed subject of study twice.> 7. Grand father died in (mothers) 88 Sep.> > > Tarakaram.G.> > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:> > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Tarakaram ji,> > > First try to write past events if possible.This will help to make > better understanding for the chart. >

> There is no Sa delay as well as Ju delay.> How you will justify the delay?> > Further when there is no Sa delay,then how you are considering> this delay will be over when Sa will enter tauras?> > Do think over it.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:> > > <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.> Ashji, Anup ji, can you

please correct me.> > Thanks> > Tarakaram> > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:> > > <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>> [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM> > > > > Dear Group,> > This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's marriage..> > 21-Mar-1974> TOB: 10:10AM> POB: 16N14, 80E35.> > Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly all laws of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in SAV. This chart closely resembles chart posted by Guruji in 2008. (i.e., native born in 18 Sep 1980)> > Here is my analysis.> > I am

not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from college, long mails make my session timed out.> > 1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD came in 2002 and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by Sa was over, but Su can't give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th site, so we can rule out Su, but its Samdhari will give result, SU which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to give result.> > 2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D and House B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward for result. As MA is LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even can't come forward to give result. At the same time Me is also Samdhari to Ma.> > 3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong significants of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May..> > 4. I relooked into the chart why might happen

during present AD. Since chart by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to these.> > 5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is weak and is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change or job loss in this AD. > > 6. Again why job change? will he gets job immediately? > > 7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job can be seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house and Me is Samdhari to both, hence Me gives him job. > > 8. If there is change in job, we can expect change in location, so I looked 12th house matters.> > 9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD gives him chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa is LoC to 6th house and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might happen that me will move to foreign country for job or he will change job after

moving to foreign country.> > So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD 1st sector.> > Tarakaram.G.> > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you.. Check out Buzz. > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.

/ in/internetexplo rer/>

Guest guest

Dear Tarakaramji

You had mentioned that Ju is in Libra with 6 points, so I had a doubt how you

are getting Ju in Libra.

In this chart there is no Sa delay [for Sa delay, Sa has to have relation to

Houses/Lords of A, B, C]

There is no Ju delay. There are no zeroes in the chart.

Could you please furnish some more details as to when the native passed his

graduation, when he got his Job, etc?

I am unable to find why this native has remained unmarried fo so long

Thanks

Prabha

<tarakaram_g wrote:

>

>

> Dear Prabhaji,

>  

> I native yet to get married.

> I am also getting the same chart, i.e., lagna in 14 Ta 42, Ju in Aquariu and

in Capri in Navamsa.

>  

> Marraige seems to be in 1st sector of Me AD, ie after 2011 May. Please give

your valuable analysis about this chart.

>  

> Tarakaram.G

>  

>

> --- On Thu, 30/7/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

>

>

> prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya

> Re: Another attempt.

>

> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 11:52 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Tarakaramji

> Could you please let us know the date of marriage of the native?

> I am getting the Asc as 14 Ta 42. Also Ju seems to be in Aquarius in rashi

chart and in capricorn in navamsha chart.

> Pleaae confirm the same

> Thanks

> Prabha

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,

<tarakaram_g@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Anupji or Ashji,

> >  

> > I replied to Anupji's mail at 11PM IST, I am not sure that the mail reached

the group, please let me know, if it was there for moderation or there is no

mail from me waiting for moderation. I will resend that incase if I failed to

send it.

> >  

> > Thanks.

> > Tarakaram.

> > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Anup. M <dalh_1@>

> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:04 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Tarakaram ji,

> >  

> >  

> > Could you write down your understanding explaining from the point 1

> > to point 5 why delay can be there due to all such combinations?

> >  

> > This will help members to get an idea also.Otherwise it will remain

> > as text portion only for the beginers.

> >  

> >  

> > Do try to match the past events as you have given in your mail.

> > If you have any confusion you can ask in the group so that

> > they all can also make use of all such points out of this discussion.

> >  

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup 

> >  

> >  

> >  

> > ..

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

> >

> >

> > <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anup ji,

> >  

> > I took this as blind chart analysis. But I asked for more details, I will

add them at the end of the mail.

> >  

> > 1. Ven is more than 45d away from Sun. Ve has less points in first and

seventh house, so difficulty in finding partner.

> > 2.Mo and Sa are in 7th house in Navamsa so this gives very late marraige.

> > 3. More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status and delays

marraige.

> > 4.Jup is in Libra with 6 points, and also more points in 2nd and 7th house,

so probability of marraige is decreased.

> > 5. Sa aspecting House C, and LoD.

> >  

> > So, with 2 and 5th points, I took Sa will give full delay. But if Mo and Sa

association gives much more dealy than Sa delay, I dont know how many years that

will be.

> >  

> > Past events.

> > 1. No cordial realtions with mother 86-90.

> > 2. No cordial realation with father.

> > 3. Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official

divorce)

> > 4. Father died in 2007 June.

> > 5. Got job in 2007 Sep-Oct.( Ra (Ju-Ke) Ju is LoE of 6th house with 23

points in Ju house)

> > 6. Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and discounted

> > 7. Grand father died in (mothers) 88 Sep.

> >  

> >  

> > Tarakaram.G.

> >

> > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

> >

> >

> > Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Tarakaram ji,

> >  

> >  

> > First try to write past events if possible.This will help to make

> > better understanding  for the chart. 

> >  

> > There is no Sa delay as well as Ju delay.

> > How you will justify the delay?

> >  

> > Further when there is no Sa delay,then how you are considering

> > this delay will be over when Sa will enter tauras?

> >  

> > Do think over it.

> >  

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.

> > Ashji, Anup ji, can you please correct me.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Tarakaram

> >

> >

> >

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's

marriage..

> >

> > 21-Mar-1974

> > TOB: 10:10AM

> > POB: 16N14, 80E35.

> >

> > Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly all laws

of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in SAV. This chart closely

> >

> > Here is my analysis.

> >

> > I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from college,

> >

> > 1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD came in

2002 and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by Sa was over, but Su

can't give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th site, so we can rule out Su,

but its Samdhari will give result, SU which is in Me of Navamsa, may come

forward to give result.

> >

> > 2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D and

House B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward for result. As MA

is LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even can't come forward to give

result. At the same time Me is also Samdhari to Ma.

> >

> > 3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong significants

of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.

> >

> > 4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD. Since chart

by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to these.

> >

> > 5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is weak and

is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change or job loss in this

AD.

> >

> > 6. Again why job change? will he gets job immediately?

> >

> > 7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job can be

seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house and Me is Samdhari

to both, hence Me gives him job.

> >

> > 8. If there is change in job, we can expect change in location, so I looked

12th house matters.

> >

> > 9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD gives

him chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa is LoC to 6th

house and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might happen that me will move to

foreign country for job or he will change job after moving to foreign country.

> >

> > So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD 1st

sector.

> >

> > Tarakaram.G.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

> >

> >

> >

Buzz.

> >

> >

> >

Buzz.

> >

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

Tarakaram ji,

All mails are moderated.

I had told you clearly in an email that you had sent to me in private.

When any moderator gets a chance they go though and make sure

all mails are following the group policy and directions given by Guru ji to the moderators.

After scrutiny of the mails, they are approved.

Once any member gains the respect by his or her devotion and

hard work, and proves themselves, moderation for that member is taken off and

the member can then post freely.

We the moderators are taking a lot of pains to keep the

contents of the list purely KAS and sticking to the Timing of Events as taught

by Guru ji.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of

Thursday July 30, 2009 1:45

PM

To:

Re:

Another attempt.

Dear Anupji or Ashji,

I replied

to Anupji's mail at 11PM IST, I am not sure that the mail reached the group,

please let me know, if it was there for moderation or there is no mail from

me waiting for moderation. I will resend that incase if I failed to send it.

Thanks.

Tarakaram.

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1

wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1

Re: Another attempt.

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:04 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Could you write down your understanding explaining from the

point 1

to point 5 why delay can be there due to all such

combinations?

This will help members to get an

idea also.Otherwise it will remain

Do try to match the past events as you have given in your

mail.

If you have any confusion you can ask in the

group so that

they all can also make use of all such points out

of this discussion.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

Dear

Anup ji,

I took

this as blind chart analysis. But I asked for more details, I will add

1. Ven

is more than 45d away from Sun. Ve has less points in first and seventh

2.Mo

and Sa are in 7th house in Navamsa so this gives very late marraige.

More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status and delays

marraige.

4.Jup

is in Libra with 6 points, and also more points in 2nd and 7th house, so

5. Sa

aspecting House C, and LoD.

So,

with 2 and 5th points, I took Sa will give full delay. But if Mo and Sa

association gives much more dealy than Sa delay, I dont know how many

years that will be.

Past

events.

1. No

cordial realtions with mother 86-90.

2. No

cordial realation with father.

Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official

divorce)

Father died in 2007 June.

5. Got

job in 2007 Sep-Oct.( Ra (Ju-Ke) Ju is LoE of 6th house with 23

points in Ju house)

Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and discounted

Grand father died in (mothers) 88 Sep.

Tarakaram.G.

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >

wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

First try to write past events if possible.This

will help to make

Further when there is no Sa delay,then how you are

considering

this delay will be over when Sa

will enter tauras?

Do think over it.

Regards

Anup

wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM

Dear

Group,

I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.

Ashji, Anup ji, can you please correct me.

Thanks

Tarakaram

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Tarakaram

Gollamudi <tarakaram_g@

.co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

[astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM

Dear Group,

This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's

marriage.

21-Mar-1974

Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly

all laws of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in

SAV. This chart closely resembles chart posted by Guruji in 2008.

(i.e., native born in 18 Sep 1980)

Here is my analysis.

I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from

college, long mails make my session timed out.

1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD

came in 2002 and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by

Sa was over, but Su can't give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th

site, so we can rule out Su, but its Samdhari will give result, SU

which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to give result.

2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D

and House B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward

for result. As MA is LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even

can't come forward to give result. At the same time Me is also

Samdhari to Ma.

3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong

significants of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.

4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD.

Since chart by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to

these.

5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is

weak and is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change

or job loss in this AD.

7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job

can be seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house

and Me is Samdhari to both, hence Me gives him job.

8. If there is change in job, we can expect change in location, so I

looked 12th house matters.

9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD

gives him chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa

is LoC to 6th house and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might

happen that me will move to foreign country for job or he will change

job after moving to foreign country.

So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD

1st sector.

Tarakaram.G.

See

the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

See

See the

Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Looking for local

information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Ashji,Again some sort of confusion, in my mail I asked if there is no mail of me waiting for moderation, please let me know that, and I will re send my mail, since I am unsure that mail reached the group (I mean pending for moderation) . I am not raising any thing about moderation, in last line I said, I will resend my mail If I failed to do so earlier. Since I am on proxy, some times it will happen, proxy will discard or will fail to deliver certain packets, which inturn will create problems.Last night I had a problem with my proxy, thats why I asked everyone to whom I sent mails, whether they received my mail or not. I never talked or commented about moderation in past, my private mail was also not regarding moderation. Tarakaram.G.--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Ash's Corner <kas

wrote:Ash's Corner <kasRE: Another attempt. Date: Friday, 31 July, 2009, 1:36 AM

Tarakaram ji, All mails are moderated.

I had told you clearly in an email that you had sent to me in private. When any moderator gets a chance they go though and make sure

all mails are following the group policy and directions given by Guru ji to the moderators. After scrutiny of the mails, they are approved. Once any member gains the respect by his or her devotion and

hard work, and proves themselves, moderation for that member is taken off and

the member can then post freely. We the moderators are taking a lot of pains to keep the

contents of the list purely KAS and sticking to the Timing of Events as taught

by Guru ji.

Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

[astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of

Thursday July 30, 2009 1:45

PM

To:

Re:

Dear Anupji or Ashji,

I replied

to Anupji's mail at 11PM IST, I am not sure that the mail reached the group,

please let me know, if it was there for moderation or there is no mail from

me waiting for moderation. I will resend that incase if I failed to send it.

Thanks.

Tarakaram.

wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:04 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

Could you write down your understanding explaining from the

point 1

to point 5 why delay can be there due to all such

combinations?

This will help members to get an

idea also.Otherwise it will remain

Do try to match the past events as you have given in your

mail.

If you have any confusion you can ask in the

group so that

they all can also make use of all such points out

of this discussion.

Regards

Anup

wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

Dear

Anup ji,

I took

this as blind chart analysis. But I asked for more details, I will add

1. Ven

is more than 45d away from Sun. Ve has less points in first and seventh

2.Mo

and Sa are in 7th house in Navamsa so this gives very late marraige.

More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status and delays

marraige.

4.Jup

is in Libra with 6 points, and also more points in 2nd and 7th house, so

5. Sa

aspecting House C, and LoD.

So,

with 2 and 5th points, I took Sa will give full delay. But if Mo and Sa

association gives much more dealy than Sa delay, I dont know how many

years that will be.

Past

events.

1. No

cordial realtions with mother 86-90.

2. No

cordial realation with father.

Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official

divorce)

Father died in 2007 June.

5. Got

job in 2007 Sep-Oct.( Ra (Ju-Ke) Ju is LoE of 6th house with 23

points in Ju house)

Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and discounted

Grand father died in (mothers) 88 Sep.

Tarakaram.G.

wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear Tarakaram ji,

First try to write past events if possible.This

will help to make

Further when there is no Sa delay,then how you are

considering

this delay will be over when Sa

will enter tauras?

Do think over it.

Regards

Anup

wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s..com

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM

Dear

Group,

I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.

Ashji, Anup ji, can you please correct me.

Thanks

Tarakaram

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Tarakaram

Gollamudi <tarakaram_g@

.co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>

Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM

Dear Group,

This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's

marriage.

21-Mar-1974

Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly

all laws of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in

SAV. This chart closely resembles chart posted by Guruji in 2008.

(i.e., native born in 18 Sep 1980)

Here is my analysis.

I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from

college, long mails make my session timed out.

1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD

came in 2002 and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by

Sa was over, but Su can't give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th

site, so we can rule out Su, but its Samdhari will give result, SU

which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to give result.

2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D

and House B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward

for result. As MA is LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even

can't come forward to give result. At the same time Me is also

Samdhari to Ma.

3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong

significants of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.

4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD.

Since chart by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to

these.

5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is

weak and is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change

or job loss in this AD.

7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job

can be seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house

and Me is Samdhari to both, hence Me gives him job.

8. If there is change in job, we can expect change in location, so I

looked 12th house matters.

9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD

gives him chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa

is LoC to 6th house and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might

happen that me will move to foreign country for job or he will change

job after moving to foreign country.

So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD

1st sector.

Tarakaram.G.

See

See

See the

Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Looking for local

information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Prabhaji,I mean in Libra Ju has 6points. Sorry for the confusion.I dont have information about the native's graduation date, but it was not good.He is into job from 1997, but never did anything solid, but recent job i.e., in Sep 2007 was permanent one. Here are more details about the native.Past events.1. No cordial realtions with mother 86-90.

3. Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official divorce)4. Father died in 2007 June.

6. Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and

discounted graduation many times and changed subject of study twice.

7. Grand father died in (mothers) 88 Sep.Tarakaram--- On Fri, 31/7/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Re: Another attempt. Date: Friday, 31 July, 2009, 1:03 AM

Dear Tarakaramji

You had mentioned that Ju is in Libra with 6 points, so I had a doubt how you are getting Ju in Libra.

In this chart there is no Sa delay [for Sa delay, Sa has to have relation to Houses/Lords of A, B, C]

There is no Ju delay. There are no zeroes in the chart.

Could you please furnish some more details as to when the native passed his graduation, when he got his Job, etc?

I am unable to find why this native has remained unmarried fo so long

Thanks

Prabha

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, <tarakaram_g@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Prabhaji,

>

> I native yet to get married.

> I am also getting the same chart, i.e., lagna in 14 Ta 42, Ju in Aquariu and in Capri in Navamsa.

>

> Marraige seems to be in 1st sector of Me AD, ie after 2011 May. Please give your valuable analysis about this chart.

>

> Tarakaram.G

>

>

> --- On Thu, 30/7/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>

> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Another attempt.

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s..com

> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 11:52 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Tarakaramji

> Could you please let us know the date of marriage of the native?

> I am getting the Asc as 14 Ta 42. Also Ju seems to be in Aquarius in rashi chart and in capricorn in navamsha chart.

> Pleaae confirm the same

> Thanks

> Prabha

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, <tarakaram_g@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Anupji or Ashji,

> >

> > I replied to Anupji's mail at 11PM IST, I am not sure that the mail reached the group, please let me know, if it was there for moderation or there is no mail from me waiting for moderation. I will resend that incase if I failed to send it.

> >

> > Thanks.

> > Tarakaram.

> > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Anup. M <dalh_1@>

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:04 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Tarakaram ji,

> >

> >

> > Could you write down your understanding explaining from the point 1

> > to point 5 why delay can be there due to all such combinations?

> >

> > This will help members to get an idea also.Otherwise it will remain

> > as text portion only for the beginers.

> >

> >

> > Do try to match the past events as you have given in your mail.

> > If you have any confusion you can ask in the group so that

> > they all can also make use of all such points out of this discussion.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> > ..

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anup ji,

> >

> > I took this as blind chart analysis. But I asked for more details, I will add them at the end of the mail.

> >

> > 1. Ven is more than 45d away from Sun. Ve has less points in first and seventh house, so difficulty in finding partner.

> > 2.Mo and Sa are in 7th house in Navamsa so this gives very late marraige.

> > 3. More points in 8th and 6th houses, which uplifts social status and delays marraige.

> > 4.Jup is in Libra with 6 points, and also more points in 2nd and 7th house, so probability of marraige is decreased.

> > 5. Sa aspecting House C, and LoD.

> >

> > So, with 2 and 5th points, I took Sa will give full delay. But if Mo and Sa association gives much more dealy than Sa delay, I dont know how many years that will be.

> >

> > Past events.

> > 1. No cordial realtions with mother 86-90.

> > 2. No cordial realation with father.

> > 3. Father and mother separated when the child is of young age.( No official divorce)

> > 4. Father died in 2007 June.

> > 5. Got job in 2007 Sep-Oct.( Ra (Ju-Ke) Ju is LoE of 6th house with 23 points in Ju house)

> > 6. Very fickle at job and education. Changed many jobs and discounted graduation many times and changed subject of study twice.

> > 7. Grand father died in (mothers) 88 Sep.

> >

> >

> > Tarakaram.G.

> >

> > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

> >

> >

> > Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 6:48 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Tarakaram ji,

> >

> >

> > First try to write past events if possible.This will help to make

> > better understanding for the chart.

> >

> > There is no Sa delay as well as Ju delay.

> > How you will justify the delay?

> >

> > Further when there is no Sa delay,then how you are considering

> > this delay will be over when Sa will enter tauras?

> >

> > Do think over it.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 5:17 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > I think I went wrong in explaining why Su failed to give result.

> > Ashji, Anup ji, can you please correct me.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Tarakaram

> >

> >

> >

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Another attempt.

> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:09 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > This is another attempt of mine in predicting future of a native's marriage..

> >

> > 21-Mar-1974

> > TOB: 10:10AM

> > POB: 16N14, 80E35.

> >

> > Infact I am posting this chart because, this chart satisfies mostly all laws of KAS for marriage delay. Luckily there are no zeros in SAV. This chart closely resembles chart posted by Guruji in 2008. (i.e.., native born in 18 Sep 1980)

> >

> > Here is my analysis.

> >

> > I am not going for why delay is caused since I am posting this from college, long mails make my session timed out.

> >

> > 1. Su is LoD and MA is LoE, both are eager to give results, Su AD came in 2002 and MA in 2005. By 2002 Sa came to Taurus, so delay by Sa was over, but Su can't give result because, Sa aspects Su by 10th site, so we can rule out Su, but its Samdhari will give result, SU which is in Me of Navamsa, may come forward to give result.

> >

> > 2. Why MA can't give result, since Ma is in Asc and aspects House D and House B, Ma can't give result. So Samdhari of Su comes forward for result. As MA is LoE it wont give malefic result, but it even can't come forward to give result. At the same time Me is also Samdhari to Ma.

> >

> > 3. So marriage happens in AD of ME, and as SU and MA are strong significants of marriage, it will happen between 11 May - 14 May.

> >

> > 4. I relooked into the chart why might happen during present AD. Since chart by Srinivas Sakhamuri gave me some experience related to these.

> >

> > 5. Current AD is by Sa, I looked into 6th house matter, where Sa is weak and is also LoC of 6th house, so there is a chance of job change or job loss in this AD.

> >

> > 6. Again why job change? will he gets job immediately?

> >

> > 7. As Sa is weak in 6th house, he might not get job immediately, job can be seen only after Sa AD, Mo and Ju are LoD and LoE of 6th house and Me is Samdhari to both, hence Me gives him job.

> >

> > 8. If there is change in job, we can expect change in location, so I looked 12th house matters.

> >

> > 9. LoD of 12th house is Sa, as LoD is creator of opportunity, Sa AD gives him chance to long journey, i.e., to foreign countries, as Sa is LoC to 6th house and has 5 points in 6th house, so, it might happen that me will move to foreign country for job or he will change job after moving to foreign country.

> >

> > So, this native changes place in Sa AD and will get married in ME AD 1st sector.

> >

> > Tarakaram.G.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8..

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /

>