IndiaDivine.org

Chart study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ash ji

I think Taraka is busy with his work. These are the predictions that he made on this Native, as per your suggestion I prepared the case from back and forth emails we exchanged. As i am a new member of the group i don't know how to create a msg number and put it in the achive, can you kindly do it for the benefit for all members of this group.

Natives Details

Birth 8th June 1978

Male

Time: 8.02

Place: Latitude: 016:15:N / Longitude: 080:35:E

A few incidents of his life

He did MBA in 2003

Joined Job on Dec 04 2003

Went to foregin country on Feb 9th 2007

His father expired on 24th April 2007

His H1 VISA got denied on July 27, 2009

Chart Analysis

Timing of Marriage

Me is the planet gives marriage to the native, but it has 0 points in 7th house, which indicates delay and also 0 points by Mars in 7th house, as Mars is natural malefic and 0 points may signify no marriage or late marriage. More over Me is aspected by Sa, which causes full delay means 27.5yrs, so we have to look for marriage period after 27.5yrs to the native.

Mo is LoA and has 7 points in 7th house, so Mo will come forward to give marriage, and is Samdhari to Ju, so, the period will be in Ju period which is 2011-2013, so marriage might be in 2013.

Career Analysis

His job and income will be satisfactory overall, as he joined job in Ve AD, he might face problems in job, but he will find success soon, this is not bad period for occupation. (2017 might be, means not bad but might need to put more effort or result won't be satisfactory, but with more hard work he can over come this.

Income details

As per the chart of the native, he is getting high income and also spends at the same rate. Please clarify this, since, we need to rectify birth time.

Later, as you might have obsered, all periods will change little for few months due to the concept of anyamasa, which you wont consider in KP calcualtions.

His income will be high, he will be very rich by earning from job, but at the expense of happyness from relations. Suggest him to balance both or else ne might face problems in marriage. I haven't gone indepth into marriage. If you want I will do that when I am free.

Immigration Prediction - Came true

Time seems accurate. I don't see any problems in this native chart except marital happiness and he may not do well in foreign comparatively to India.

Is he still in foreign country? When he went to foreign you missed the year, if it was during 04-07 he could have still there but he will face problems in immigration.

Prediction

The native decided to come back to India on Aug 20th and planning to look jobs in India the good timming to get job would be 2010 Jan. ( Most fav time is Nov-Jan).

Regards

Srinivas

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 01:24:08 +0530 wrote

>Please forward this to the list not to me personally.  

>

>Thanks,

>

>Cheers !!!

>Ash ->   http://www.ashtro.ca

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."