IndiaDivine.org

re----KAS AAYAM---book in marathi being published tomorrow--21--aug-2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear members,i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings A KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002. my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been translated by me under GURUJIS

guidence. similarly ASH PROVIDED us the charts in PROPER formats within no time. i just cannot forget MANU who provided us the fantastic cover page, within a short time. my special thanks to MANU and ANUP for their assitance in conducting the seminar in marathi during summer of 2009. shri raman velankar and mrs sangeeta took plenty of pain while typing the marathi script and bringing it to a printable stage,my sincere thanks to them. this is the first step . with GURUGIS BLESSINGS , we will have more versions of KAS TIMING of EVENTS. on this occasion my heartful congrates to

ALL KAS MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with respected pramnams to GURUJI yours,DEEPAK. --- On Wed, 19/8/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Re: A chart for study-delay in marriage and progeny Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 5:15 AM

Dear Hussein ji and Group,

This chart is related to a male,this part i really skipped while posting.

You have given a proper reasoning and no doubt on the right track.

Let the other members share their views on this chart so that complete

understanding can be made as per KAS.

Meanwhile check the status of Ju and Sa.

Ju is lord of 5th house and NK for 5th house.

Both have exchanged their position.Ju aspecting 8th house malefically

where as Sa as karaka for 8th house has gone to 5th house as 12th lord

from 5th house.

When there is a Sa delay,a person may have to go through such

things.These things are clearly given in lessons as well.

He is a retired army person now and was on authority rank while in

service.Now he is residing in abroad (Toranto) after his retirement.

He is soft spoken and having a good personality.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 19/8/09, Hussein <ahahosien > wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A chart for study-delay in marriage and progenyastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 19 August, 2009, 2:16 AM

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:Hello dear Anup jiYou have not told the sex of the native(male or female),but by checking the marriage ,I saw that the native is male.We see both Sa and Ju delay in the chart.Sa's delay has finished on 24-Dec-1965 and after that Ju's delay has finished on 17(18) Aug-1966.At the end of the Ju's delay we are in the sub of Ju with 22 points in WS and SD for Sa as LOD. After that we have sub of Sa which is LOD and is the most powerful significator in WS for 7th house with 33 pts.He has got married on Sa antra.At the day of marriage Sun is transiting over sign of Ma(with 10 pts for 7th) and Nakshtra of Saturn.But we can take 13 days before 23 Nov ,about 10 Nov WHEN sun is

transiting over sign of Ve(18 pts) and Nakshtrea of Ju(22pts).About the 5th house and childbirth we can see that lord of 4th house(12th from 5th) placed in 5th house.First child was born on Sa antra which has less point for 5th.For childbirth it's better to see both male and female's charts.Please guide me more about childbirth.Best WishesHussein>> Dear All,> > > Group is observing silence,so it is right time to study some> interesting chart.The details are as follows.> > > Date of birth 2nd Jan 1939> Time of birth 5.05 am> latitude 32N40 longitude 75E02 TZ -5.00 (pakistan)> > > Lagna is 20 Sc 10> > The native married on 23rd Nov 1968> First child was born on 13th Aug1971.> Death of a male child on 16th Feb 1975

(he was appro. 2.5 yrs old)> Daughter born on 16th Feb 1976.> > > Do match the proper delay and end of this as per marriage antra.> Check the delay in progeny and death of the middle child also.> > > Regards> Anup> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Dear Deepak Ji,

Many many thanks for the information of the KAS AAYAM book.

But the problem is with the language.Every member can not understand Marathi.

It would have been better if the book had been translated in ENGLISH also.

Hope you will consider my request.

Long back I had asked you the CD of seminar during summer 2009.Nothing was heard from your end till now.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Thu, 20/8/09, Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti wrote:

Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti re----KAS AAYAM---book in marathi being published tomorrow--21--aug-2009 Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 9:22 PM

dear members,i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings A KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002. my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been translated by me under GURUJIS guidence. similarly ASH PROVIDED us the charts in PROPER formats

within no time. i just cannot forget MANU who provided us the fantastic cover page, within a short time. my special thanks to MANU and ANUP for their assitance in conducting the seminar in marathi during summer of 2009. shri raman velankar and mrs sangeeta took plenty of pain while typing the marathi script and bringing it to a printable stage,my sincere thanks to them. this is the first step . with GURUGIS BLESSINGS , we will have more versions of KAS TIMING of EVENTS. on this occasion my heartful congrates to ALL KAS MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his

blessings. with respected pramnams to GURUJI yours,DEEPAK. --- On Wed, 19/8/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A chart for study-delay in marriage and progenyastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 19 August, 2009, 5:15 AM

from 5th house.

Regards

Anup

Hussein <ahahosien >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A chart for study-delay in marriage and progenyastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 19 August, 2009, 2:16 AM

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:Hello dear Anup jiYou have not told the sex of the native(male or female),but by checking the marriage ,I saw that the native is male.We see both Sa and Ju delay in the chart.Sa's delay has finished on 24-Dec-1965 and after that Ju's delay has finished on 17(18) Aug-1966.At the end of the Ju's delay we are in the sub of Ju with 22 points in WS and SD for Sa as LOD. After that we have sub of Sa which is LOD and is the most powerful significator in WS for 7th house with 33 pts.He has got married on Sa antra..At the day of marriage Sun is transiting over sign of Ma(with 10 pts for 7th) and Nakshtra of Saturn.But we can take 13 days before 23 Nov ,about 10 Nov WHEN sun is transiting over sign of Ve(18 pts) and Nakshtrea of

Ju(22pts).About the 5th house and childbirth we can see that lord of 4th house(12th from 5th) placed in 5th house.First child was born on Sa antra which has less point for 5th.For childbirth it's better to see both male and female's charts.Please guide me more about childbirth.Best WishesHussein>> Dear All,> > > Group is observing silence,so it is right time to study some> interesting chart.The details are as follows.> > > Date of birth 2nd Jan 1939> Time of birth 5.05 am> latitude 32N40 longitude 75E02 TZ -5.00 (pakistan)> > > Lagna is 20 Sc 10> > The native married on 23rd Nov 1968> First child was born on 13th Aug1971.> Death of a male child on 16th Feb 1975 (he was appro. 2.5 yrs old)> Daughter born on

16th Feb 1976.> > > Do match the proper delay and end of this as per marriage antra.> Check the delay in progeny and death of the middle child also.> > > Regards> Anup> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

Dear Guru ji,Chipalkatti ji,Donna ji,Ash ji,Manu ji and group,

C o n g r a t e s !!

Though this is first step but a real big one.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 20/8/09, Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti wrote:

Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti re----KAS AAYAM---book in marathi being published tomorrow--21--aug-2009 Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 9:22 PM

dear members,i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings A KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002. my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been translated by me under GURUJIS guidence. similarly ASH PROVIDED us the charts in PROPER formats

within no time. i just cannot forget MANU who provided us the fantastic cover page, within a short time. my special thanks to MANU and ANUP for their assitance in conducting the seminar in marathi during summer of 2009. shri raman velankar and mrs sangeeta took plenty of pain while typing the marathi script and bringing it to a printable stage,my sincere thanks to them. this is the first step . with GURUGIS BLESSINGS , we will have more versions of KAS TIMING of EVENTS. on this occasion my heartful congrates to ALL KAS MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his

blessings. with respected pramnams to GURUJI yours,DEEPAK. --- On Wed, 19/8/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A chart for study-delay in marriage and progenyastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 19 August, 2009, 5:15 AM

from 5th house.

Regards

Anup

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:Hello dear Anup jiYou have not told the sex of the native(male or female),but by checking the marriage ,I saw that the native is male.We see both Sa and Ju delay in the chart.Sa's delay has finished on 24-Dec-1965 and after that Ju's delay has finished on 17(18) Aug-1966.At the end of the Ju's delay we are in the sub of Ju with 22 points in WS and SD for Sa as LOD. After that we have sub of Sa which is LOD and is the most powerful significator in WS for 7th house with 33 pts.He has got married on Sa antra..At the day of marriage Sun is transiting over sign of Ma(with 10 pts for 7th) and Nakshtra of Saturn.But we can take 13 days before 23 Nov ,about 10 Nov WHEN sun is transiting over sign of Ve(18 pts) and Nakshtrea of

Ju(22pts).About the 5th house and childbirth we can see that lord of 4th house(12th from 5th) placed in 5th house.First child was born on Sa antra which has less point for 5th.For childbirth it's better to see both male and female's charts.Please guide me more about childbirth.Best WishesHussein>> Dear All,> > > Group is observing silence,so it is right time to study some> interesting chart.The details are as follows.> > > Date of birth 2nd Jan 1939> Time of birth 5.05 am> latitude 32N40 longitude 75E02 TZ -5.00 (pakistan)> > > Lagna is 20 Sc 10> > The native married on 23rd Nov 1968> First child was born on 13th Aug1971.> Death of a male child on 16th Feb 1975 (he was appro. 2.5 yrs old)> Daughter born on

16th Feb 1976.> > > Do match the proper delay and end of this as per marriage antra.> Check the delay in progeny and death of the middle child also.> > > Regards> Anup> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

dear members,this is to inform you that KAS AAYAM marathi book publication function will be held at PUNE, at Udyan Prasad Hall, off TILAK ROAD, near S.P.. college on 21--aug-2009 between 9am---10.30 am. the function has been conducted by chandravallabh prakashan. every year a marathi astro- adhiveshan is conducted at pune on 21-aug to celebrate the birthday of SHRI DADA SHEWALE,the publisher of GRAHANKIT MAGZINE --rohini granthalaya-- chandravallabh prakashan. on this occasion

the KAS AAYAM WILL BE AVALABLE AT A 50% DISCOUNT a special gesture shown by shri shewale. hope many KAS members in near by PUNE area will take advantage of the same on 21-aug-2009--the publication day discount. i take this opportunity to wish shri dada shewale A HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many thanks for the kind gesture.yours,deepak.--- On Thu, 20/8/09, Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti wrote:Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti re----KAS AAYAM---book in marathi being published tomorrow--21--aug-2009 Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 8:52

AM

dear members,i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings A KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002.

my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been translated by me under GURUJIS

guidence. similarly ASH PROVIDED us the charts in PROPER formats within no time. i just cannot forget MANU who provided us the fantastic cover page, within a short time. my special thanks to MANU and ANUP for their assitance in conducting the seminar in marathi during summer of 2009. shri raman velankar and mrs sangeeta took plenty of pain while typing the marathi script and bringing it to a printable stage,my sincere thanks to them. this is the first step . with GURUGIS BLESSINGS , we will have more versions of KAS TIMING of EVENTS. on this occasion my heartful congrates to

ALL KAS MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with respected pramnams to GURUJI yours,DEEPAK. --- On Wed, 19/8/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A chart for study-delay in marriage and progenyastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 19 August, 2009, 5:15 AM

Meanwhile check the status of Ju and Sa..

from 5th house.

Regards

Anup

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:Hello dear Anup jiYou have not told the sex of the native(male or female),but by checking the marriage ,I saw that the native is male.We see both Sa and Ju delay in the chart.Sa's delay has finished on 24-Dec-1965 and after that Ju's delay has finished on 17(18) Aug-1966.At the end of the Ju's delay we are in the sub of Ju with 22 points in WS and SD for Sa as LOD. After that we have sub of Sa which is LOD and is the most powerful significator in WS for 7th house with 33 pts.He has got married on Sa antra.At the day of marriage Sun is transiting over sign of Ma(with 10 pts for 7th) and Nakshtra of Saturn.But we can take 13 days before 23 Nov ,about 10 Nov WHEN sun is

transiting over sign of Ve(18 pts) and Nakshtrea of Ju(22pts).About the 5th house and childbirth we can see that lord of 4th house(12th from 5th) placed in 5th house.First child was born on Sa antra which has less point for 5th.For childbirth it's better to see both male and female's charts.Please guide me more about childbirth.Best WishesHussein>> Dear All,> > > Group is observing silence,so it is right time to study some> interesting chart.The details are as follows.> > > Date of birth 2nd Jan 1939> Time of birth 5.05 am> latitude 32N40 longitude 75E02 TZ -5.00 (pakistan)> > > Lagna is 20 Sc 10> > The native married on 23rd Nov 1968> First child was born on 13th Aug1971.> Death of a male child on 16th Feb 1975

(he was appro. 2.5 yrs old)> Daughter born on 16th Feb 1976.> > > Do match the proper delay and end of this as per marriage antra.> Check the delay in progeny and death of the middle child also.> > > Regards> Anup> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

My whole hearted congratulations to all the members of the group.

I am still a very beginner in terms of the KAS system, but please

accept my hearty congratulations for this great achievement.

It would be great if the book will be made available online at some

point of time by any of our software engineer members.

Yours Sincerely

Vamsee

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Deepak

Chipalkatti<deepakchipalkatti wrote:

>

>

> dear  members,

> this  is to inform  you that  KAS  AAYAM  marathi  book  publication

> function will  be held  at  PUNE, at   Udyan  Prasad  Hall, off  TILAK

> ROAD, near  S.P.. college on  21--aug-2009  between  9am---10.30 am. the

> function  has been conducted by  chandravallabh  prakashan.

>             every year a  marathi  astro- adhiveshan is  conducted at pune

> on  21-aug to celebrate the birthday of  SHRI   DADA  SHEWALE,the

> publisher  of GRAHANKIT MAGZINE --rohini  granthalaya-- chandravallabh

> prakashan.

>              on  this  occasion  the KAS  AAYAM WILL  BE AVALABLE AT A  50%

> DISCOUNT a  special  gesture shown  by shri  shewale. hope  many KAS

> members in near by PUNE area will take advantage of the same on

> 21-aug-2009--the publication day discount.

>

>             i take this opportunity to wish shri dada  shewale A HAPPY

> BIRTHDAY and  many thanks  for the kind gesture.

> yours,

> deepak.

>

> --- On Thu, 20/8/09, Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti wrote:

>

> Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti

> re----KAS AAYAM---book in marathi being

> published tomorrow--21--aug-2009

>

> Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 8:52 AM

>

>

>

> dear  members,

> i am pleased to inform all the members that  with  Gurujis blessings A   KAS

> BOOK Iin MARATHI  will  be   available within  one months time at  all

> leading book  stores of  maharashtra. the book is named  KAS  AAYAM    and

> covers the topic  of  MARRIAGE  and  the  timing of   marriage.the book

> will  be of @240  pages and  the price would be  Rs  180.the  book is

> being  published  by   CHANDRAVALLABH    PRAKASHAN  PUNE  411002.

>                my  special  thanks  to  DONA  whose lessons  have been

> translated by  me  under  GURUJIS guidence. similarly ASH  PROVIDED  us the

> charts in  PROPER formats within no time. i  just  cannot  forget  MANU who

> provided  us  the fantastic cover  page, within  a  short time. my special

> thanks to MANU  and  ANUP for their assitance in conducting the  seminar in

>   marathi   during summer of 2009.  shri  raman  velankar and mrs  sangeeta

> took  plenty of  pain while  typing the marathi script and bringing it to a

> printable   stage,my sincere thanks to them.

>                  this   is the first  step .  with  GURUGIS  BLESSINGS ,  we

> will  have  more versions of  KAS  TIMING  of  EVENTS.

>                  on this  occasion my heartful  congrates to ALL   KAS

> MEMBERS. and  thanks to  KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with  respected

> pramnams to GURUJI

>   yours,

> DEEPAK.

> --- On Wed, 19/8/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

>

> Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A chart for study-delay in

> marriage and progeny

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 5:15 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Hussein ji and Group,

>

>

> This chart is related to a male,this part i really skipped while posting.

> You have given a proper reasoning and no doubt on the right track.

>

> Let the other members share their views on this chart so that complete

> understanding can be made as per KAS.

>

>

> Meanwhile check the status of Ju and Sa..

>

> Ju is lord of 5th house and NK for 5th house.

> Both have exchanged their position.Ju aspecting 8th house malefically

> where as Sa as karaka for 8th house has gone to 5th house as 12th lord

> from 5th house.

>

>

> When there is a Sa delay,a person may have to go through such

> things.These things are clearly given in lessons as well.

>

> He is a retired army person now and was on authority rank while in

> service.Now he is residing in abroad (Toranto) after his retirement.

> He is soft spoken and having a good personality.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Wed, 19/8/09, Hussein <ahahosien > wrote:

>

> Hussein <ahahosien >

> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A chart for study-delay in marriage

> and progeny

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 2:16 AM

>

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1

> wrote:

>

> Hello dear Anup ji

> You have not told the sex of the native(male or female),but by checking the

> marriage ,I saw that the native is male.We see both Sa and Ju delay in the

> chart.Sa's delay has finished on 24-Dec-1965 and after that Ju's delay has

> finished on 17(18) Aug-1966.At the end of the Ju's delay we are in the sub

> of Ju with 22 points in WS and SD for Sa as LOD. After that we have sub of

> Sa which is LOD and is the most powerful significator in WS for 7th house

> with 33 pts.He has got married on Sa antra.At the day of marriage Sun is

> transiting over sign of Ma(with 10 pts for 7th) and Nakshtra of Saturn.But

> we can take 13 days before 23 Nov ,about 10 Nov WHEN sun is transiting over

> sign of Ve(18 pts) and Nakshtrea of Ju(22pts).

> About the 5th house and childbirth we can see that lord of 4th house(12th

> from 5th) placed in 5th house.

> First child was born on Sa antra which has less point for 5th.

> For childbirth it's better to see both male and female's charts.

> Please guide me more about childbirth.

> Best Wishes

> Hussein

>

>>

>> Dear All,

>>

>>

>> Group is observing silence,so it is right time to study some

>> interesting chart.The details are as follows.

>>

>>

>> Date of birth  2nd Jan 1939

>> Time of birth  5.05 am

>> latitude 32N40  longitude 75E02  TZ -5.00 (pakistan)

>>

>>

>> Lagna is 20 Sc 10

>>

>> The native married on 23rd Nov 1968

>> First child was born on 13th Aug1971.

>> Death of a male child on 16th Feb 1975 (he was appro. 2.5 yrs old)

>> Daughter born on 16th Feb 1976.

>>

>>

>> Do match the proper delay and end of this as per marriage antra.

>> Check the delay in progeny and death of the middle child also.

>>

>>

>> Regards

>> Anup

>>

>>

>> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

>> Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

>>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

>

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> Buzz.

>

>

Sub: KAS AAYAM

Respected Guruji, Deepakji, Donnaji, Ash ji, Anupji and all other people behind the making of KAS AAYAM,

Congratulations for the New book 'KAS AAYAM' in Marathi.

The hard work and sincere efforts put in to bring this great system in front of everyone is highly appreciable, which cannot be described easily in words.

The name of the book is very appealing and I wish it sells like hot cakes among the lovers learners of this science.

I eagerly look forward to someone who could translate this book in other languages (English, Hindi etc) as well so as to facilitate learning KAS by people across the country also Globe.

Congratulations to you all once again,

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:23:01 +0530 wrote

dear members,i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings A KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002. my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been translated by me under GURUJIS

ALL KAS MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with respected pramnams to GURUJI yours,DEEPAK. --- On Wed, 19/8/09, Anup. M wrote:Anup. M Re: Re: A chart for study-delay in marriage and progeny: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 5:15 AM

Dear Deepakji,

Congratulations on your bringing out a book on KAS basics in Marathi with the

blessings of Krushnaji. There is no doubt that it calls for a very dedicated

effort on a continuous basis till a book is published and retailed. All credit

should go to you and the support team who made this possible.

As voiced by other members, a similar book in English would really go a long way

to spread understanding of KAS principles on a global level.

Should Krushnaji require any such help I will be ready to put aside my work for

this purpose. My work contracts run until 30th Nov after which I shall not take

up work if he wants me to help him out with this work. It will be my pleasure

to unconditionally do this for the benefit of all KAS members and others who may

be interested in learning the same. Under KRushnaji's guidance plus Donna's,

Ash's, Manu's and now Anup's, Nikhilesh's, Bala's and Prabha's, (pardon my

memory running out of names of those who also have contributed on the list to)

good inputs are all there to fall back upon to compile a voluminous book on KAS.

Wishing you many more books on other events' timing as well.

God bless.

Mahalakshmi

, Deepak Chipalkatti

<deepakchipalkatti wrote:

>

> dear  members,

> i am pleased to inform all the members that  with  Gurujis blessings A   KAS

BOOK Iin MARATHI  will  be   available within  one months time at  all  leading

book  stores of  maharashtra. the book is named  KAS  AAYAM    and  covers the

topic  of  MARRIAGE  and  the  timing of   marriage.the book will  be of @240 

pages and  the price would be  Rs  180.the  book is  being  published  by  

CHANDRAVALLABH    PRAKASHAN  PUNE  411002.

>                my  special  thanks  to  DONA  whose lessons  have been 

translated by  me  under  GURUJIS guidence.. similarly ASH  PROVIDED  us the

charts in  PROPER formats within no time. i  just  cannot  forget  MANU who

provided  us  the fantastic cover  page, within  a  short time. my special

thanks to MANU  and  ANUP for their assitance in conducting the  seminar in  

marathi   during summer of 2009.  shri  raman  velankar and mrs  sangeeta  took 

plenty of  pain while  typing the marathi script and bringing it to a 

printable   stage,my sincere thanks to them.

>                  this   is the first  step .  with  GURUGIS  BLESSINGS ,  we

will  have  more versions of  KAS  TIMING  of  EVENTS.

>                  on this  occasion my heartful  congrates to ALL   KAS 

MEMBERS. and  thanks to  KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with  respected pramnams

to GURUJI

>   yours,

> DEEPAK.     

Dear mahalaxmijee,

Thank you very much for showing your intension for helping in writing English book. It is already in process. I hope it will be ready with in one month or so. I am adding so many things which are not available any where. I can understand your feelings and selfless nature too.  

Thank you very much 

krushna

On 8/24/09, astromahaluxmi <astromahaluxmi wrote:

Dear Deepakji,Congratulations on your bringing out a book on KAS basics in Marathi with the blessings of Krushnaji. There is no doubt that it calls for a very dedicated effort on a continuous basis till a book is published and retailed. All credit should go to you and the support team who made this possible.

As voiced by other members, a similar book in English would really go a long way to spread understanding of KAS principles on a global level. Should Krushnaji require any such help I will be ready to put aside my work for this purpose. My work contracts run until 30th Nov after which I shall not take up work if he wants me to help him out with this work. It will be my pleasure to unconditionally do this for the benefit of all KAS members and others who may be interested in learning the same. Under KRushnaji's guidance plus Donna's, Ash's, Manu's and now Anup's, Nikhilesh's, Bala's and Prabha's, (pardon my memory running out of names of those who also have contributed on the list to) good inputs are all there to fall back upon to compile a voluminous book on KAS.

Wishing you many more books on other events' timing as well.God bless.Mahalakshmi , Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti wrote:

>> dear  members,> i am pleased to inform all the members that  with  Gurujis blessings A   KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI  will  be   available within  one months time at  all  leading book  stores of  maharashtra. the book is named  KAS  AAYAM    and  covers the topic  of  MARRIAGE  and  the  timing of   marriage.the book will  be of @240  pages and  the price would be  Rs  180.the  book is  being  published  by   CHANDRAVALLABH    PRAKASHAN  PUNE  411002.

>                my  special  thanks  to  DONA  whose lessons  have been  translated by  me  under  GURUJIS guidence.. similarly ASH  PROVIDED  us the charts in  PROPER formats within no time. i  just  cannot  forget  MANU who provided  us  the fantastic cover  page, within  a  short time. my special thanks to MANU  and  ANUP for their assitance in conducting the  seminar in   marathi   during summer of 2009.  shri  raman  velankar and mrs  sangeeta  took  plenty of  pain while  typing the marathi script and bringing it to a  printable   stage,my sincere thanks to them.

>                  this   is the first  step .  with  GURUGIS  BLESSINGS ,  we will  have  more versions of  KAS  TIMING  of  EVENTS.>                  on this  occasion my heartful  congrates to ALL   KAS  MEMBERS. and  thanks to  KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with  respected pramnams to GURUJI

>   yours,> DEEPAK.     

25th Aug 09

Sub: KAS AAYAM.

Respected Sir,

I wish to right way book one copy of the English version of your book KAS AAYAM.

Please let me know where should I send the remittance for this 'Knowledge Khazana' and in which mode should I sent it.

Eagerly looking forward for the book,

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:42:55 +0530 wrote

>

Dear mahalaxmijee,

Thank you very much for showing your intension forhelping in writingEnglish book. It is already inprocess. I hope it will be ready with in one month or so. I am adding so many things which are not available any where. I can understand your feelings and selfless nature too.

Thank you very much

krushna

On 8/24/09, astromahaluxmi wrote:

Dear Deepakji,Congratulations on your bringing out a book on KAS basics in Marathi with the blessings of Krushnaji. There is no doubt that it calls for a very dedicated effort on a continuous basis till a book is published and retailed. All credit should go to you and the support team who made this possible.

As voiced by other members, a similar book in English would really go a long way to spread understanding of KAS principles on a global level. Should Krushnaji require any such help I will be ready to put aside my work for this purpose. My work contracts run until 30th Nov after which I shall not take up work if he wants me to help him out with this work. It will be my pleasure to unconditionally do this for the benefit of all KAS members and others who may be interested in learning the same. Under KRushnaji's guidance plus Donna's, Ash's, Manu's and now Anup's, Nikhilesh's, Bala's and Prabha's, (pardon my memory running out of names of those who also have contributed on the list to) good inputs are all there to fall back upon to compile a voluminous book on KAS.

Wishing you many more books on other events' timing as well.God bless.Mahalakshmi , Deepak Chipalkatti wrote:

>> dear members,> i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings A KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002.

> my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been translated by me under GURUJIS guidence.. similarly ASH PROVIDED us the charts in PROPER formats within no time. i just cannot forget MANU who provided us the fantastic cover page, within a short time. my special thanks to MANU and ANUP for their assitance in conducting the seminar in marathi during summer of 2009. shri raman velankar and mrs sangeeta took plenty of pain while typing the marathi script and bringing it to a printable stage,my sincere thanks to them.

> this is the first step . with GURUGIS BLESSINGS , we will have more versions of KAS TIMING of EVENTS.> on this occasion my heartful congrates to ALL KAS MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with respected pramnams to GURUJI

> yours,> DEEPAK.

Dear Krushnaji

My small offer is nothing when compared to what you are doing so generously for

this divine science.

I am happy we will be able to read many topics in the English version in a short

time from now.

Prayers for your success.

Best regards always.

mahalakshmi

>

> Dear mahalaxmijee,

> Thank you very much for showing your intension for helping in

> writing English book. It is already in process. I hope it will be ready with

> in one month or so. I am adding so many things which are not available any

> where. I can understand your feelings and selfless nature too.

> Thank you very much

> krushna

>

On 8/24/09, astromahaluxmi <astromahaluxmi wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Deepakji,

> >

> > Congratulations on your bringing out a book on KAS basics in Marathi with

> > the blessings of Krushnaji. There is no doubt that it calls for a very

> > dedicated effort on a continuous basis till a book is published and

> > retailed. All credit should go to you and the support team who made this

> > possible.

> >

> > As voiced by other members, a similar book in English would really go a

> > long way to spread understanding of KAS principles on a global level.

> >

> > Should Krushnaji require any such help I will be ready to put aside my work

> > for this purpose. My work contracts run until 30th Nov after which I shall

> > not take up work if he wants me to help him out with this work. It will be

> > my pleasure to unconditionally do this for the benefit of all KAS members

> > and others who may be interested in learning the same. Under KRushnaji's

> > guidance plus Donna's, Ash's, Manu's and now Anup's, Nikhilesh's, Bala's and

> > Prabha's, (pardon my memory running out of names of those who also have

> > contributed on the list to) good inputs are all there to fall back upon to

> > compile a voluminous book on KAS.

> >

> > Wishing you many more books on other events' timing as well.

> >

> > God bless.

> >

> > Mahalakshmi

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti@> wrote:

> > >

> > > dear members,

> > > i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings A

> > KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all

> > leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and

> > covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book

> > will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is

> > being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002.

> > > my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been

> > translated by me under GURUJIS guidence.. similarly ASH PROVIDED us the

> > charts in PROPER formats within no time. i just cannot forget MANU who

> > provided us the fantastic cover page, within a short time. my special

> > thanks to MANU and ANUP for their assitance in conducting the seminar in

> > marathi during summer of 2009. shri raman velankar and mrs sangeeta

> > took plenty of pain while typing the marathi script and bringing it to a

> > printable stage,my sincere thanks to them.

> > > this is the first step . with GURUGIS BLESSINGS ,

> > we will have more versions of KAS TIMING of EVENTS.

> > > on this occasion my heartful congrates to ALL KAS

> > MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with respected

> > pramnams to GURUJI

> > > yours,

> > > DEEPAK.

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Mahalakshmi ji,

Its so good to hear from you after long time.

Guru ji is very humble and will not

say anything that will attract any praise, however, one thing I shall say, that

what Guru ji said in short that he is adding so many things

in the English Book, those things are not given anywhere in any book.

So many things that people follow, do not know why or what is

the reason behind those.

It will certainly be an eye opener and will make people say

.... AH HA........ WOW.... So that’s why.................

In any case, I myself can’t wait for Guru ji to add those topics. And see the finished book... .. and

in some ways... those will in my humble opinion revolutionize the thinking

process of the current day Jyotisha... or atleast it will add another dimension or

the Ashtakavarga Dimension in their analysis.

Guru ji is too humble and I find it

very hard as his student to keep quiet and not tell the world about my Guru ji, and I guess, Anup ji, Manu ji, Myself who have spent time with Guru ji will definitely attest to what I have said.

Sorry Guru ji,

Your Natkhat Student

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of astromahaluxmi

Tuesday August 25, 2009

12:45 PM

To:

Subject:

Re: re----KAS AAYAM---book in marathi being

published tomorrow--21--aug-2009

Dear Krushnaji

My small offer is nothing when compared to what you are doing so generously for

this divine science.

I am happy we will be able to read many topics in the English version in a

short time from now.

Prayers for your success.

Best regards always.

mahalakshmi

>

> Dear mahalaxmijee,

> Thank you very much for showing your intension for helping in

> writing English book. It is already in process. I hope it will be ready

with

> in one month or so. I am adding so many things which are not available any

> where. I can understand your feelings and selfless nature too.

> Thank you very much

> krushna

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> On 8/24/09, astromahaluxmi <astromahaluxmi wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Deepakji,

> >

> > Congratulations on your bringing out a book on KAS basics in Marathi

with

> > the blessings of Krushnaji. There is no doubt that it calls for a

very

> > dedicated effort on a continuous basis till a book is published and

> > retailed. All credit should go to you and the support team who made

this

> > possible.

> >

> > As voiced by other members, a similar book in English would really go

a

> > long way to spread understanding of KAS principles on a global level.

> >

> > Should Krushnaji require any such help I will be ready to put aside

my work

> > for this purpose. My work contracts run until 30th Nov after which I

shall

> > not take up work if he wants me to help him out with this work. It

will be

> > my pleasure to unconditionally do this for the benefit of all KAS

members

> > and others who may be interested in learning the same. Under

KRushnaji's

> > guidance plus Donna's, Ash's, Manu's and now Anup's, Nikhilesh's,

Bala's and

> > Prabha's, (pardon my memory running out of names of those who also

have

> > contributed on the list to) good inputs are all there to fall back

upon to

> > compile a voluminous book on KAS.

> >

> > Wishing you many more books on other events' timing as well.

> >

> > God bless.

> >

> > Mahalakshmi

> >

> > <%40>,

> > Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti@> wrote:

> > >

> > > dear members,

> > > i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings

A

> > KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all

> > leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and

> > covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book

> > will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is

> > being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002.

> > > my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been

> > translated by me under GURUJIS guidence.. similarly ASH PROVIDED us

the

> > charts in PROPER formats within no time. i just cannot forget MANU

who

> > provided us the fantastic cover page, within a short time. my special

> > thanks to MANU and ANUP for their assitance in conducting the seminar

in

> > marathi during summer of 2009. shri raman velankar and mrs sangeeta

> > took plenty of pain while typing the marathi script and bringing it

to a

> > printable stage,my sincere thanks to them.

> > > this is the first step . with GURUGIS BLESSINGS ,

> > we will have more versions of KAS TIMING of EVENTS.

> > > on this occasion my heartful congrates to ALL KAS

> > MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with respected

> > pramnams to GURUJI

> > > yours,

> > > DEEPAK.

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Natkhat student!

You have praised a noble soul. You three are indeed lucky to learn directly

from guruji himself.

I am eagerly waiting for the day Krushnaji will announce release of his book

now. Best wishes for the same from a very eager student.

Mahalakshmi

, " Ash's Corner " <kas

wrote:

>

> Dear Mahalakshmi ji,

>

> Its so good to hear from you after long time.

>

> Guru ji is very humble and will not say anything that will attract any

> praise, however, one thing I shall say, that what Guru ji said in short that

> he is adding so many things in the English Book, those things are not given

> anywhere in any book.

>

> So many things that people follow, do not know why or what is the reason

> behind those.

>

> It will certainly be an eye opener and will make people say ... AH

> HA........ WOW.... So that's why.................

>

> In any case, I myself can't wait for Guru ji to add those topics. And see

> the finished book... .. and in some ways... those will in my humble opinion

> revolutionize the thinking process of the current day Jyotisha... or

> atleast it will add another dimension or the Ashtakavarga Dimension in their

> analysis.

>

> Guru ji is too humble and I find it very hard as his student to keep quiet

> and not tell the world about my Guru ji, and I guess, Anup ji, Manu ji,

> Myself who have spent time with Guru ji will definitely attest to what I

> have said.

>

> Sorry Guru ji,

>

> Your Natkhat Student

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

> On Behalf Of

> astromahaluxmi

> Tuesday August 25, 2009 12:45 PM

>

> Re: re----KAS AAYAM---book in marathi

> being published tomorrow--21--aug-2009

>

>

> Dear Krushnaji

> My small offer is nothing when compared to what you are doing so generously

> for this divine science.

> I am happy we will be able to read many topics in the English version in a

> short time from now.

> Prayers for your success.

> Best regards always.

> mahalakshmi

>

> >

> > Dear mahalaxmijee,

> > Thank you very much for showing your intension for helping in

> > writing English book. It is already in process. I hope it will be ready

> with

> > in one month or so. I am adding so many things which are not available any

> > where. I can understand your feelings and selfless nature too.

> > Thank you very much

> > krushna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On 8/24/09, astromahaluxmi <astromahaluxmi@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Deepakji,

> > >

> > > Congratulations on your bringing out a book on KAS basics in Marathi

> with

> > > the blessings of Krushnaji. There is no doubt that it calls for a very

> > > dedicated effort on a continuous basis till a book is published and

> > > retailed. All credit should go to you and the support team who made this

> > > possible.

> > >

> > > As voiced by other members, a similar book in English would really go a

> > > long way to spread understanding of KAS principles on a global level.

> > >

> > > Should Krushnaji require any such help I will be ready to put aside my

> work

> > > for this purpose. My work contracts run until 30th Nov after which I

> shall

> > > not take up work if he wants me to help him out with this work. It will

> be

> > > my pleasure to unconditionally do this for the benefit of all KAS

> members

> > > and others who may be interested in learning the same. Under KRushnaji's

> > > guidance plus Donna's, Ash's, Manu's and now Anup's, Nikhilesh's, Bala's

> and

> > > Prabha's, (pardon my memory running out of names of those who also have

> > > contributed on the list to) good inputs are all there to fall back upon

> to

> > > compile a voluminous book on KAS.

> > >

> > > Wishing you many more books on other events' timing as well.

> > >

> > > God bless.

> > >

> > > Mahalakshmi

> > >

> > >

> <%40>

> <%40>,

> > > Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > dear members,

> > > > i am pleased to inform all the members that with Gurujis blessings A

> > > KAS BOOK Iin MARATHI will be available within one months time at all

> > > leading book stores of maharashtra. the book is named KAS AAYAM and

> > > covers the topic of MARRIAGE and the timing of marriage.the book

> > > will be of @240 pages and the price would be Rs 180.the book is

> > > being published by CHANDRAVALLABH PRAKASHAN PUNE 411002.

> > > > my special thanks to DONA whose lessons have been

> > > translated by me under GURUJIS guidence.. similarly ASH PROVIDED us the

> > > charts in PROPER formats within no time. i just cannot forget MANU who

> > > provided us the fantastic cover page, within a short time. my special

> > > thanks to MANU and ANUP for their assitance in conducting the seminar in

> > > marathi during summer of 2009. shri raman velankar and mrs sangeeta

> > > took plenty of pain while typing the marathi script and bringing it to a

> > > printable stage,my sincere thanks to them.

> > > > this is the first step . with GURUGIS BLESSINGS ,

> > > we will have more versions of KAS TIMING of EVENTS.

> > > > on this occasion my heartful congrates to ALL KAS

> > > MEMBERS. and thanks to KRUSHANJI for his blessings. with respected

> > > pramnams to GURUJI

> > > > yours,

> > > > DEEPAK.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>