IndiaDivine.org

An old message and some problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji ,Anup jiWhen I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:DOB:27-Oct-1971TOB:00:43POB:Dindigul,India , 10N21,77E571-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?Please guide me about my two problems there.Best WishesHussein

Dear Hussein,

For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.

Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.

For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.

Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .

Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.

I think you might have now understood this.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien An old message and some problems Date: Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM

Dear Ash ji ,Anup jiWhen I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:DOB:27-Oct-1971TOB:00:43POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E571-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?Please

guide me about my two problems there.Best WishesHussein

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear RameshOne thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation,they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation.Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.Best WishesHussein , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:>> Dear Hussein,> For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> I think you might have now understood this.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra > > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien An old message and some problems> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> DOB:27-Oct-1971> TOB:00:43> POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> Please guide me about my two problems there.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>

Dear Hussein,

If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.

Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.

But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.

Ramesh Mishra rcmastro--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien Re: An old message and some problems Date: Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM

Dear RameshOne thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.Best WishesHusseinastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Hussein,> For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two

planets are samadharmi to JU.> For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> I think you might have now understood this.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra > > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@.. . wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien@.. .> [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> When I was studying

old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> DOB:27-Oct-1971> TOB:00:43> POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> Please guide me about my two problems

there.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.. />

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear RameshThen Ju is not SD for Me and Ve.Also aspect of Ju on HA,HB,HC,can't prevent it for giving result as it's LOE.I think it might be some exceptions that Guru ji has told these.Waiting more guides.Best WishesHussein , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:>> Dear Hussein,> If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.> Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.> But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.> Ramesh Mishra > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien Re: An old message and some problems> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ramesh> One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.> Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein,> > For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> > I think you might have now understood this.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra > > > > > > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > ahahosien ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> > DOB:27-Oct-1971> > TOB:00:43> > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> > 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> > Please guide me about my two problems there.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.>

Dear Hussein,

Ju being LoE for 4th can prevent the result because it aspects house A..That was the reason Ju did not give the result and its SD Me came forward in place of Ju.

You may read the message of Guru Ji again and try to understand the laws behind it.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien Re: An old message and some problems Date: Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:54 PM

Dear RameshThen Ju is not SD for Me and Ve.Also aspect of Ju on HA,HB,HC,can' t prevent it for giving result as it's LOE.I think it might be some exceptions that Guru ji has told these.Waiting more guides.Best WishesHusseinastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Hussein,> If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.> Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.> But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.> Ramesh Mishra > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@.. . wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien@.. .> [astrologyandtiming events]

Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ramesh> One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.> Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein,> > For ans.

to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> > I think you might have now understood this.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra > > > > > > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > >

> ahahosien ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life..The birth data is:> > DOB:27-Oct-1971> > TOB:00:43> > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> > 2-In predicting the native's father

death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> > Please guide me about my two problems there.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Dear Ramesh

It can't give the result.These are basics that LOD and LOE even aspect HA,HB,HC,

can give result.But why Guru ji in that message has told these.I think it might

be some exceptions(???)

Best Wishes

Hussein

> Dear Hussein,

> Ju being LoE for 4th can prevent the result because it aspects house A.That

was the reason Ju did not give the result and its SD Me came forward in place of

Ju.

> You may read the message of Guru Ji again and try to understand the laws

behind it.

> Ramesh Mishra

> rcmastro

>

> --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien wrote:

>

>

> ahahosien <ahahosien

> Re: An old message and some problems

>

> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:54 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Ramesh

> Then Ju is not SD for Me and Ve.Also aspect of Ju on HA,HB,HC,can' t prevent

it for giving result as it's LOE.I think it might be some exceptions that Guru

ji has told these.Waiting more guides.

> Best Wishes

> Hussein

>

>

>

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Hussein,

> > If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD

to Ju.

> > Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so

all these planets become SD to one another.

> > But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other

conditions allow.

> > Ramesh Mishra 

> >

> > rcmastro

> >

> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:

> >

> >

> > ahahosien ahahosien@ .

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ramesh

> > One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same

constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation.

Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.

> > Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In

mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come

forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.

> > Best Wishes

> > Hussein

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Hussein,

> > > For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In

that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they

are said to be samadharmi.

> > > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of

these two planets are samadharmi to JU.

> > > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or

LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and

will give the result.

> > > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not

give the result .

> > > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.

> > > I think you  might have now understood this.

> > > Thanks and regards.

> > > Ramesh  Mishra 

> > >

> > >

> > > rcmastro

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > ahahosien ahahosien@ .

> > > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji

> > > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that

message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage

life.The birth data is:

> > > DOB:27-Oct-1971

> > > TOB:00:43

> > > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57

> > > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's

nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same

constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has

told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?

> > > 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for

4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its

sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told

) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE

that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had

told this?

> > > Please guide me about my two problems there.

> > > Best Wishes

> > > Hussein

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

Dear Ramesh ji,

There is some confusion.

When two planets are in same constellation then the planets are SD to

each other.

So here if Me and Ve are in same

constellation then Me and Ve will become SD to each

other and not to the nakshatra lord.

I shall have a chat with Guru ji

when I get a chance regarding that mail.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Saturday August 29, 2009

7:39 AM

To:

Re:

Dear

Hussein,

For ans.

to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is

clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are

said to be samadharmi.

Here in

this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two

planets are samadharmi to JU.

For ans.

to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects

any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give

the result.

Here since

Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result

Instead Me

the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.

I think

you might have now understood this.

Thanks and

regards.

Ramesh

Mishra

rcmastro

--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien

wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien

Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM

Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji

When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that

message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his

marriage life.The birth data is:

DOB:27-Oct-1971

TOB:00:43

POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57

1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's

constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has

told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?

2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for

4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because

its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji

was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for

LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why

Guru ji had told this?

Please guide me about my two problems there.

Best Wishes

Hussein

Love Cricket? Check out live

scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Ash Ji,

Namaskar,

You may refer to message no.2077 where Guru Shri Krushna Ji clearly mentioned that Me and Ve is SD to Ju because both Me and Ve are in the constellation of the Ju lord.

If is there any changes in the formula then I unaware of that.

Kindly clarify.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 30/8/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kasRE: An old message and some problems Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 10:35 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

There is some confusion. When two planets are in same constellation then the planets are SD to each other.

So here if Me and Ve are in same constellation then Me and Ve will become SD to each other and not to the nakshatra lord.

I shall have a chat with Guru ji when I get a chance regarding that mail.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSaturday August 29, 2009 7:39 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRe: [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems

Dear Hussein,

For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.

Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.

For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.

Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien > wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien >[astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM

Dear Ash ji ,Anup jiWhen I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:DOB:27-Oct-1971TOB:00:43POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E571-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD

or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?Please guide me about my two problems there.Best WishesHussein

Dear Ramesh ji,

I read that mail, and that is why I am going to try to have a

chat with Guru ji regarding that mail when I get a

chance.

We say as per lessons that planets in the same sign are SD

and planets in the same nak are SD. i.e. in this case ME and VE are in same nak of ju and that would make Me

and Ve SD to each other and NOT to the nakshatra

lord.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Sunday August 30, 2009 1:21

AM

To:

RE:

Dear Ash

Ji,

Namaskar,

You may

refer to message no.2077 where Guru Shri Krushna Ji clearly mentioned that Me

and Ve is SD to Ju because both Me and Ve are in the constellation of the Ju

lord.

If is

there any changes in the formula then I unaware of that.

Kindly

clarify.

Thanks and

regards.

Ramesh

Mishra

rcmastro

--- On Sun, 30/8/09, Ash's Corner

<kas

wrote:

Ash's Corner <kas

RE: An old message and some problems

Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 10:35 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

There is some confusion. When two

planets are in same constellation then the planets are SD to each other.

So here if Me and Ve

are in same constellation then Me and Ve will

become SD to each other and not to the nakshatra lord.

I shall have a chat with Guru ji when I get a chance regarding that mail.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents@

. com] On Behalf Of ramesh

mishra

Saturday August 29, 2009

7:39 AM

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

Re: [astrologyandtiming

events] An old message and some problems

Dear

Hussein,

For

ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it

is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they

are said to be samadharmi.

Here

in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these

two planets are samadharmi to JU.

For

ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE

aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and

will give the result.

Here

since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give

the result .

Instead

Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.

I

think you might have now understood this.

Thanks

and regards.

Ramesh

Mishra

rcmastro

--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien >

wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien >

[astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM

Dear Ash ji ,Anup

ji

When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that

message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his

marriage life.The birth data is:

DOB:27-Oct-1971

TOB:00:43

POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57

1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's

constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji

has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?

2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for

4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because

its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji

was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for

LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give

result?Why Guru ji had told this?

Please guide me about my two problems there.

Best Wishes

Hussein

Love Cricket?

Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Looking for local

information? Find it on Local

ok Ash Ji . I was also having same concept earlier but after reading those message and discussion with Hussein I thought the content of the message might be correct.

Any how now it is ok but please confirm his statement given on the message.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 30/8/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kasRE: An old message and some problems Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 11:16 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

I read that mail, and that is why I am going to try to have a chat with Guru ji regarding that mail when I get a chance.

We say as per lessons that planets in the same sign are SD and planets in the same nak are SD. i.e. in this case ME and VE are in same nak of ju and that would make Me and Ve SD to each other and NOT to the nakshatra lord.

Cheers !!!

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSunday August 30, 2009 1:21 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRE: [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems

Dear Ash Ji,

Namaskar,

You may refer to message no.2077 where Guru Shri Krushna Ji clearly mentioned that Me and Ve is SD to Ju because both Me and Ve are in the constellation of the Ju lord.

If is there any changes in the formula then I unaware of that.

Kindly clarify.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 30/8/09, Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca <kasRE: [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 30 August, 2009, 10:35 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

There is some confusion. When two planets are in same constellation then the planets are SD to each other.

So here if Me and Ve are in same constellation then Me and Ve will become SD to each other and not to the nakshatra lord. I shall have a chat with Guru ji when I get a chance regarding that mail.

Cheers !!!

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSaturday August 29, 2009 7:39 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRe: [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems

Dear Hussein,

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien > wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien >[astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM

Dear Ash ji ,Anup jiWhen I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:DOB:27-Oct-1971TOB:00:43POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E571-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD

or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?Please guide me about my two problems there.Best WishesHussein

Dear Ramesh ji and Group,

I just talked to guru ji for clearing this confusion.

Let me write the way Guru ji explained with a simple eaxample.

When two planets are in a sign,they will be samdharmi.

When they both will be in same nakshtra,so again they will be

samdharmi and with better accomodation towards each other

than in a sign.

Now its like two persons A and B living in a rented house(sign) of a

person C and they both have to share the same room (nakshtra) in this

house.So both A and B will be more friendly and will take care of each

other interest in better way.

Here A and B we can say are planets and C as nakshtra lord.

Now when owner of the house C will come to them,they will be polite

and humble towards C and will have to listen what C says.So we can say

A and B can obey or do some job what C will ask.

But this can not be vicaversa means C can not be given any task.

Just take in that sense.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: Re: An old message and some problems Date: Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM

Dear Hussein,

If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.

Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.

But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.

Ramesh Mishra rcmastro--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien > wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM

Dear RameshOne thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.Best WishesHusseinastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Hussein,> For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two

planets are samadharmi to JU.> For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> I think you might have now understood this.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra > > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@.. . wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien@.. .> [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> When I was studying

old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> DOB:27-Oct-1971> TOB:00:43> POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> Please guide me about my two problems

there.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . />

Dear Ashji,Excuse me for asking in between the thread discussion.In the analogy given by Anupji, just for argument sake, if C is posited in one of the signs(rashi) of either A or B, what can be the possible result. In this case would C take upon some task of A or B respectively.?RegardssunnyAnup. M <dalh_1To:

Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 11:25:29 AMRe: Re: An old message and some problems

than in a sign.

Just take in that sense.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM

Dear Hussein,

ahahosien <ahahosien >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM

Dear RameshOne thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.Best WishesHusseinastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Hussein,> For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these

two

there.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . />

Dear Anup jiThank you very much for asking this doubt from Guru ji and sent the answer for the group.Then as a general law we can say that :When two(or more) planets are in the same Nakshtra then both of them(or more) will act as SD for Nakshtra lord ,But if just one planet is in Nakshtra of a planet,it can't be SD for its Nakshtra lord.Please correct my idea about it.Best WishesHussein> Dear Ramesh ji and Group,> > > I just talked to guru ji for clearing this confusion.> > Let me write the way Guru ji explained with a simple eaxample.> > When two planets are in a sign,they will be samdharmi.> When they both will be in same nakshtra,so again they will be> samdharmi and with better accomodation towards each other> than in a sign.> > Now its like two persons A and B living in a rented house(sign) of a > person C and they both have to share the same room (nakshtra) in this > house.So both A and B will be more friendly and will take care of each > other interest in better way. > > > Here A and B we can say are planets and C as nakshtra lord.> > Now when owner of the house C will come to them,they will be polite > and humble towards C and will have to listen what C says.So we can say> A and B can obey or do some job what C will ask. > > > But this can not be vicaversa means C can not be given any task.> > > Just take in that sense.> > > Regards> Anup > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002 wrote:> > > ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002 Re: Re: An old message and some problems> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Hussein,> If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.> Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.> But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.> Ramesh Mishra > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien > wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien >> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM> > > > > Dear Ramesh> One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.> Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein,> > For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> > I think you might have now understood this.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra > > > > > > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > ahahosien ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> > DOB:27-Oct-1971> > TOB:00:43> > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> > 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> > Please guide me about my two problems there.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . /> >> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>

Dear Anup jiI forgot to tell something in my previous message .Assume just planet A is in the Nakshtra of planet C.Assume planet A has rent this room(Nakshtra).Even in this manner when planet A see the owner of room will listen to him.It doesn't need to be two persons(Planet A+Planet B) in the same Nakshtra . Is that more reason for this?Best WishesHussein> Dear Ramesh ji and Group,> > > I just talked to guru ji for clearing this confusion.> > Let me write the way Guru ji explained with a simple eaxample.> > When two planets are in a sign,they will be samdharmi.> When they both will be in same nakshtra,so again they will be> samdharmi and with better accomodation towards each other> than in a sign.> > Now its like two persons A and B living in a rented house(sign) of a > person C and they both have to share the same room (nakshtra) in this > house.So both A and B will be more friendly and will take care of each > other interest in better way. > > > Here A and B we can say are planets and C as nakshtra lord.> > Now when owner of the house C will come to them,they will be polite > and humble towards C and will have to listen what C says.So we can say> A and B can obey or do some job what C will ask. > > > But this can not be vicaversa means C can not be given any task.> > > Just take in that sense.> > > Regards> Anup > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002 wrote:> > > ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002 Re: Re: An old message and some problems> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Hussein,> If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.> Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.> But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.> Ramesh Mishra > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien > wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien >> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM> > > > > Dear Ramesh> One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.> Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein,> > For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> > I think you might have now understood this.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra > > > > > > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > ahahosien ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> > DOB:27-Oct-1971> > TOB:00:43> > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> > 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> > Please guide me about my two problems there.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . /> >> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>

Dear Hussein ji,

I have given an example what Guruji explained to me.

Now it is not necessary that planet A in nakshtra of C

will be samdharmi to C.

Just take in general sense while establishing such combinations.

Being Samdharmi and to accomodate are two different angles.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 30/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien Re: An old message and some problems Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 1:48 PM

Dear Anup jiI forgot to tell something in my previous message .Assume just planet A is in the Nakshtra of planet C.Assume planet A has rent this room(Nakshtra) .Even in this manner when planet A see the owner of room will listen to him.It doesn't need to be two persons(Planet A+Planet B) in the same Nakshtra . Is that more reason for this?Best WishesHussein> Dear Ramesh ji and Group,> > > I just talked to guru ji for clearing this confusion.> > Let me write the way Guru ji explained with a simple eaxample.> > When two planets are in a sign,they will be samdharmi.> When they both will be in same nakshtra,so again they will be> samdharmi and with better accomodation towards each other> than in a sign.> > Now its like two persons A

and B living in a rented house(sign) of a > person C and they both have to share the same room (nakshtra) in this > house.So both A and B will be more friendly and will take care of each > other interest in better way. > > > Here A and B we can say are planets and C as nakshtra lord.> > Now when owner of the house C will come to them,they will be polite > and humble towards C and will have to listen what C says.So we can say> A and B can obey or do some job what C will ask. > > > But this can not be vicaversa means C can not be given any task.> > > Just take in that sense.> > > Regards> Anup > > > > > >

> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002@ ... wrote:> > > ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002@ ...> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Hussein,> If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.> Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.> But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.> Ramesh Mishra > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien > wrote:> > > ahahosien

ahahosien >> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM> > > > > Dear Ramesh> One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.> Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:>

>> > Dear Hussein,> > For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> > I think you might have now understood this.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra > > > > > > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien

ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > ahahosien ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> > DOB:27-Oct-1971> > TOB:00:43> > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for

Ju?> > 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> > Please guide me about my two problems there.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . /> >> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by

people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

Dear Anup Ji,

In case of SD concept it was clear to me earlier.After reading the message no.2077 where it was written clearly by Guruji for two planets in the same nakshtra the doubt was raised.

Now it is very clear.

Atually the meaning of two planets in same nakshtra is for two planets who are in different rashi.

For example take the planets of Ma in krittika in Mesh rashi and another planet Ve in krittika in vrisabh rashi,In this case Ma and Ve will be SD to one another.

What do you say?

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 30/8/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Re: An old message and some problems Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 12:55 PM

than in a sign.

Just take in that sense.

Regards

Anup

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM

Dear Hussein,

there.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz.. . />

Dear Ramesh ji,

This also carries the same meaning.

They will be samdharmi to each other because they both are

sharing same nakshtra irrespect of two signs.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 30/8/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: Re: An old message and some problems Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 2:22 PM

Dear Anup Ji,

In case of SD concept it was clear to me earlier.After reading the message no.2077 where it was written clearly by Guruji for two planets in the same nakshtra the doubt was raised.

Now it is very clear.

Atually the meaning of two planets in same nakshtra is for two planets who are in different rashi.

For example take the planets of Ma in krittika in Mesh rashi and another planet Ve in krittika in vrisabh rashi,In this case Ma and Ve will be SD to one another.

What do you say?

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 30/8/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 30 August, 2009, 12:55 PM

than in a sign.

Just take in that sense.

Regards

Anup

Dear Hussein,

there.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . . />

Dear Ramesh ji,

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 30/8/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: Re: An old message and some problems Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 2:22 PM

Dear Anup Ji,

Now it is very clear.

What do you say?

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 30 August, 2009, 12:55 PM

than in a sign.

Just take in that sense.

Regards

Anup

Dear Hussein,

there.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . . />

Dear Anup jiFor more clarifying this let me give an example .Please correct this:1-Say in a chart for example Mo is in the Nakshtra of Sa. Here Mo is not SD for Sa.Even is not accommodate with Sa.2-Say Mo and Ma are both in Nakshtra of Sa,Then here both Mo and Ma are accommodate with Ma.Best WishesHussein> Dear Ramesh ji,> > This also carries the same meaning.> They will be samdharmi to each other because they both are > sharing same nakshtra irrespect of two signs.> > > Regards> Anup> > > --- On Sun, 30/8/09, ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002 wrote:> > > ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002 Re: Re: An old message and some problems> > Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 2:22 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> In case of SD concept it was clear to me earlier.After reading the message no.2077 where it was written clearly by Guruji for two planets in the same nakshtra the doubt was raised.> Now it is very clear.> Atually the meaning of two planets in same nakshtra is for two planets who are in different rashi.> For example take the planets of Ma in krittika in Mesh rashi and another planet Ve in krittika in vrisabh rashi,In this case Ma and Ve will be SD to one another.> What do you say?> Ramesh Mishra> rcmastro> > --- On Sun, 30/8/09, Anup. M dalh_1 > wrote:> > > Anup. M dalh_1 >> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 12:55 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramesh ji and Group,> > > I just talked to guru ji for clearing this confusion.> > Let me write the way Guru ji explained with a simple eaxample.> > When two planets are in a sign,they will be samdharmi.> When they both will be in same nakshtra,so again they will be> samdharmi and with better accomodation towards each other> than in a sign.> > Now its like two persons A and B living in a rented house(sign) of a > person C and they both have to share the same room (nakshtra) in this > house.So both A and B will be more friendly and will take care of each > other interest in better way. > > > Here A and B we can say are planets and C as nakshtra lord.> > Now when owner of the house C will come to them,they will be polite > and humble towards C and will have to listen what C says.So we can say> A and B can obey or do some job what C will ask. > > > But this can not be vicaversa means C can not be given any task.> > > Just take in that sense.> > > Regards> Anup > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Hussein,> If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.> Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.> But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.> Ramesh Mishra > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien > wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien >> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM> > > > > Dear Ramesh> One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.> Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein,> > For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> > I think you might have now understood this.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra > > > > > > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > ahahosien ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> > DOB:27-Oct-1971> > TOB:00:43> > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> > 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> > Please guide me about my two problems there.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . . /> >> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.>

Dear Hussein ji,

The second query is not clear.Could you write it again.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 30/8/09, ahahosien <ahahosien wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien Re: An old message and some problems Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 7:02 PM

Dear Anup jiFor more clarifying this let me give an example .Please correct this:1-Say in a chart for example Mo is in the Nakshtra of Sa. Here Mo is not SD for Sa.Even is not accommodate with Sa.2-Say Mo and Ma are both in Nakshtra of Sa,Then here both Mo and Ma are accommodate with Ma.Best WishesHussein> Dear Ramesh ji,> > This also carries the same meaning.> They will be samdharmi to each other because they both are > sharing same nakshtra irrespect of two signs.> > > Regards> Anup> > > --- On Sun, 30/8/09, ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002@ ... wrote:> > > ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002@ ...> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com> Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 2:22 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> In case of SD concept it was clear to me earlier.After reading the message no.2077 where it was written clearly by Guruji for two planets in the same nakshtra the doubt was raised.> Now it is very clear.> Atually the meaning of two planets in same nakshtra is for two planets who are in different rashi.> For example take the planets of Ma in krittika in Mesh rashi and another planet Ve in krittika in vrisabh rashi,In this case Ma and Ve will be SD to one another.> What do you say?> Ramesh Mishra> rcmastro> > --- On Sun, 30/8/09, Anup. M dalh_1 > wrote:> > > Anup. M dalh_1 >> Re: [astrologyandtiming

events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 12:55 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramesh ji and Group,> > > I just talked to guru ji for clearing this confusion.> > Let me write the way Guru ji explained with a simple eaxample.> > When two planets are in a sign,they will be samdharmi.> When they both will be in same nakshtra,so again they will be> samdharmi and with better accomodation towards each other> than in a sign.> > Now its like two persons A and B living in a rented house(sign) of a > person C and they both have to share the same room (nakshtra) in this > house.So both A and B will be more friendly and will take care of

each > other interest in better way. > > > Here A and B we can say are planets and C as nakshtra lord.> > Now when owner of the house C will come to them,they will be polite > and humble towards C and will have to listen what C says.So we can say> A and B can obey or do some job what C will ask. > > > But this can not be vicaversa means C can not be given any task.> > > Just take in that sense.> > > Regards> Anup > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> Re:

[astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Hussein,> If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.> Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.> But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.> Ramesh Mishra > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien > wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien >> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 29 August,

2009, 5:22 PM> > > > > Dear Ramesh> One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.> Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein,> > For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they

are said to be samadharmi.> > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> > I think you might have now understood this.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra > > > > > > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > ahahosien ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> > To:

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> > DOB:27-Oct-1971> > TOB:00:43> > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> > 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't

give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> > Please guide me about my two problems there.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . . /> >> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > >

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

Dear Anup jiLet ask my question with different sentence :Can we have this general law that :"When two(or more) planets are in the same

Nakshtra then both of them(or more) will act in accommodate with the Nakshtra lord

,But if just one planet is in Nakshtra of a planet,it can't act in accommodate with

its Nakshtra lord"?Please guide me about the correctness of this.Best WishesHussein> Dear Hussein ji,> > > The second query is not clear.Could you write it again.> > Regards> Anup > > > > > --- On Sun, 30/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien Re: An old message and some problems> > Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 7:02 PM> > > > > > > Dear Anup ji> For more clarifying this let me give an example .Please correct this:> 1-Say in a chart for example Mo is in the Nakshtra of Sa. Here Mo is not SD for Sa.Even is not accommodate with Sa.> 2-Say Mo and Ma are both in Nakshtra of Sa,Then here both Mo and Ma are accommodate with Ma.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > Dear Ramesh ji,> > > > This also carries the same meaning.> > They will be samdharmi to each other because they both are > > sharing same nakshtra irrespect of two signs.> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > --- On Sun, 30/8/09, ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002@ ... wrote:> > > > > > ramesh mishra aarceemastro2002@ ...> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 2:22 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> > In case of SD concept it was clear to me earlier.After reading the message no.2077 where it was written clearly by Guruji for two planets in the same nakshtra the doubt was raised.> > Now it is very clear.> > Atually the meaning of two planets in same nakshtra is for two planets who are in different rashi.> > For example take the planets of Ma in krittika in Mesh rashi and another planet Ve in krittika in vrisabh rashi,In this case Ma and Ve will be SD to one another.> > What do you say?> > Ramesh Mishra> > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sun, 30/8/09, Anup. M dalh_1 > wrote:> > > > > > Anup. M dalh_1 >> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 12:55 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramesh ji and Group,> > > > > > I just talked to guru ji for clearing this confusion.> > > > Let me write the way Guru ji explained with a simple eaxample.> > > > When two planets are in a sign,they will be samdharmi.> > When they both will be in same nakshtra,so again they will be> > samdharmi and with better accomodation towards each other> > than in a sign.> > > > Now its like two persons A and B living in a rented house(sign) of a > > person C and they both have to share the same room (nakshtra) in this > > house.So both A and B will be more friendly and will take care of each > > other interest in better way. > > > > > > Here A and B we can say are planets and C as nakshtra lord.> > > > Now when owner of the house C will come to them,they will be polite > > and humble towards C and will have to listen what C says.So we can say> > A and B can obey or do some job what C will ask. > > > > > > But this can not be vicaversa means C can not be given any task.> > > > > > Just take in that sense.> > > > > > Regards> > Anup > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Hussein,> > If you read the msg # 2077,Guruji has mentioned that Me and Ve both are SD to Ju.> > Now in that chart Su, Me and Ve all these three planets are in same sign so all these planets become SD to one another.> > But in the above case Ju can not be SD to Me and Ve provided other conditions allow.> > Ramesh Mishra > > > > rcmastro> > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien > wrote:> > > > > > ahahosien ahahosien >> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problems> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 5:22 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramesh> > One thing that I've seen yet is that when 2 planets are in the same constellation, they are SD for each other not for the lord of constellation. Means here Me and Ve are SD for each other not for their Nakshtra lord,Ju.> > Another that LOD and LOE even have sight on HA,HB,HC can give result.Yes ,In mahadasa when LOA has sight on one of significator houses ,its SD will come forward to give results,but here I mean for ANTRA not MD.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Hussein,> > > For ans. to your qurstion # 1,you may go through lesson 8 and para 1.In that it is clearly mentioned that when two planets are in one constellation they are said to be samadharmi.> > > Here in this chart Me and Ve are in the constellation of Ju.Hence both of these two planets are samadharmi to JU.> > > For ans. to your second question it is to be born in mind that when LoD or LoE aspects any of house A or B or C then its samdharmi will come forward and will give the result.> > > Here since Me is SD to Ju and Ju aspects house A for 4th then Ju can not give the result .> > > Instead Me the SD of Ju has given the result of 4th house.> > > I think you might have now understood this.> > > Thanks and regards.> > > Ramesh Mishra > > > > > > > > > rcmastro> > > > > > --- On Sat, 29/8/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > > > > ahahosien ahahosien@ .> > > [astrologyandtiming events] An old message and some problems> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 1:47 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji ,Anup ji> > > When I was studying old messages ,I saw the message number 2077.On that message Guru ji had explained the chart of a native and predicted his marriage life.The birth data is:> > > DOB:27-Oct-1971> > > TOB:00:43> > > POB:Dindigul, India , 10N21,77E57> > > 1-In that chart Guru ji had told that Mercury and Venus being in Jupiter's nakshtra are samdharmi for Jupiter,as we know ,two planets in the same constellation are SD for each other not for contellation lord.Why Guru ji has told Me and Ve are SD for Ju?> > > 2-In predicting the native's father death,Guru ji has told Ju is LOE for 4th(9th is father for the native and 8th from 9th is 4th house) but because its sight on House A it can't give result and Me being SD for Ju(as Guru ji was told ) has come forword and given the result.Is that any exception for LOD or LOE that when have sight on one of HA,HB,HC they can't give result?Why Guru ji had told this?> > > Please guide me about my two problems there.> > > Best Wishes> > > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. . . /> > >> > > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>

Dear Ramesh ji,Hussein ji and Group,

Let me correct myself what i wrote in previous mail.

Any two planets situated together in the same nakshtra and in same

sign will be samdharmi to each other.

They WILL NOT be samdharmi to each other if they are in two

different signs and in same nakshtra.

Please read in lesson 25 as it is given.

2) When two planets are in the same sign, they can be samdharmi.

3) When two planets are in the same constellation,again,they can be

samdharmi

So read point 2 and 3 collectively.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 30/8/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Re: An old message and some problems Date: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 3:19 PM

Dear Ramesh ji,

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 30/8/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: An old message and some problemsastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 30 August, 2009, 2:22 PM

Dear Anup Ji,

Now it is very clear.

What do you say?

than in a sign.

Just take in that sense.

Regards

Anup

Dear Hussein,