IndiaDivine.org

Another interesting Chart.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group, BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.Married in 1972.First son in Dec 1972Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).Have a say on this chart.I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot.T.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dera Tarakram ji,

Do validate the events and share your learning.

Regards

Anup--- On Fri, 4/9/09, wrote:

Another interesting Chart. Date: Friday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 AM

Dear Group, BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.Married in 1972.First son in Dec 1972Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).Have a say on this chart.I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot.T.

Dear Tarakram ji,

Also write why you are not sure about time of birth and why it need

some rectification?

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 4/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Another interesting Chart. Date: Friday, 4 September, 2009, 8:26 PM

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Anup--- On Fri, 4/9/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 AM

Dear Tarakram ji and groupLooks like Scorpio is the right lagna for this chart!His rise and death are in Ra Mahadasha.His marriage and child happened in Sa mahadashaRa is LoD of 8th house and karak for death.3rd house (house of life) lord is Sa. Ra is also karak for Sa, so Ra controls 3rd house and give karak for 8th house. In this antardasha (Me), Mars (samadharmi for Me in D9) gave death. Ma is also LoE for 8th house. Sa + Ma = ground and rock. Indicates, accident.Ra is samadharmi to Ju that is karak for 7th house, also a house of accident.SumanaAnup. M <dalh_1 Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 9:56:16 AMRe: Another interesting Chart.

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>[astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 AM

Dear Anup ji,Timing of incidents are not matching with birth time, especially the death.And I will try to post my analysis but I think you can understand I am now writing my thesis paper, and also class work at peak. I will make time to post, but in time members can attempt since this person made Congress at Center, with out him, UPA can't make into power both in 04 and 09.T.--- On Fri, 4/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Another interesting Chart. Date: Friday, 4 September, 2009, 8:59 PM

Dear Tarakram ji,

Also write why you are not sure about time of birth and why it need

some rectification?

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 4/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 4 September, 2009, 8:26 PM

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Sumanna ji and group,

Interesting !

Let Tarakramji confirm the birth details if this is of same person

and share his understanding.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 4/9/09, Sumana R <srps09 wrote:

Sumana R <srps09Re: Another interesting Chart. Date: Friday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 PM

Dear Tarakram ji and group

Looks like Scorpio is the right lagna for this chart!

His rise and death are in Ra Mahadasha.

His marriage and child happened in Sa mahadasha

Ra is LoD of 8th house and karak for death.

3rd house (house of life) lord is Sa. Ra is also karak for Sa, so Ra controls 3rd house and give karak for 8th house.

In this antardasha (Me), Mars (samadharmi for Me in D9) gave death. Ma is also LoE for 8th house.

Sa + Ma = ground and rock. Indicates, accident.

Ra is samadharmi to Ju that is karak for 7th house, also a house of accident.

Sumana

Anup. M <dalh_1 >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, September 4, 2009 9:56:16 AMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Sumanaji,Can you explain why ME replaced MA for death, since Ma doesn't aspect House A or B or C.More over death happened in Me which has only 10 points in 8th house, but according to Kas, death happens only in high power planet's AD.Thanks.--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Another interesting Chart. Date: Sunday, 6 September, 2009, 9:01 PM

Interesting !

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 4/9/09, Sumana R <srps09 > wrote:

Sumana R <srps09 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 PM

3rd house (house of life) lord is Sa. Ra is also karak for Sa, so Ra controls 3rd house and give karak for 8th house.

In this antardasha (Me), Mars (samadharmi for Me in D9) gave death. Ma is also LoE for 8th house.

Sumana

Anup. M <dalh_1 >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, September 4, 2009 9:56:16 AMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Tarakram ji and group, Oh well, here is an audacious attempt to explain to the enlightened (Mainly, because I do not remember reading any of guruji's lectures on this topic). Since Mars is samdharmi to Mer in navamsa,and Mars is also LoE for 8th house. Therefore, Mars can give death during Mer antra. In KAS, aspect on house A,B,or C is not treated by samdharmi planet. To simplify, samdharmi can give an event irrespective of the planet aspecting these 3 houses. MER is SD to Mars in rasi and in navamsa,besides Mars is SD to Mer in navamsa. Therefore, they will act for each other.Tarakramji, since you have initiated this topic it would be nice if you can give your analysis too. ThanksSumana Sent: Monday, September 7,

2009 2:09:06 AMRe: Another interesting Chart.

Sumanaji,Can you explain why ME replaced MA for death, since Ma doesn't aspect House A or B or C.More over death happened in Me which has only 10 points in 8th house, but according to Kas, death happens only in high power planet's AD.Thanks.--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 6 September, 2009, 9:01

PM

Interesting !

Regards

Anup

Sumana R <srps09 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 PM

Sumana

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Sumanaji,I cannot fix the time, that's why the delay from my side.My doubt is, LoE or LoD can be replaced only if they aspect Houses A, B or C, but here LoE MA is not aspecting any house, so why it is replaced by Me?I mean, if we are to predict time of death, we should said MA, since it doesn't aspect any house, but reverse engineering, I mean explaining after event happened is some what a fix.More over, this guy earned alot with out any effort, Sc Asc doesn't provide much, but Li, there is huge diff between 11 th and 12th houses, 10 points, and also 10th and 11th houses differ by more than 10 points, which is missing in Sc asc.Tarakaram. --- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sumana R <srps09 wrote:Sumana R <srps09Re: Another interesting Chart. Date: Monday, 7 September, 2009, 6:53 PM

Tarakram ji and group, Oh well, here is an audacious attempt to explain to the enlightened (Mainly, because I do not remember reading any of guruji's lectures on this topic). Since Mars is samdharmi to Mer in navamsa,and Mars is also LoE for 8th house. Therefore, Mars can give death during Mer antra. In KAS, aspect on house A,B,or C is not treated by samdharmi planet. To simplify, samdharmi can give an event irrespective of the planet aspecting these 3 houses. MER is SD to Mars in rasi and in navamsa,besides Mars is SD to Mer in navamsa. Therefore, they will act for each other.Tarakramji, since you have initiated this topic it would be nice if you can give your analysis too. ThanksSumana <tarakaram_g@ .co. in>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, September 7,

2009 2:09:06 AMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.

Sumanaji,Can you explain why ME replaced MA for death, since Ma doesn't aspect House A or B or C.More over death happened in Me which has only 10 points in 8th house, but according to Kas, death happens only in high power planet's AD.Thanks.--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 6 September, 2009, 9:01

PM

Interesting !

Regards

Anup

Sumana

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Dear Tarakramji,

Let me correct you where you are confused irrespect of any chart.

If any planet X is unable to furnish the event due to it's sight on house

A,B or C then samdharmi to planet X irrespect of its sight on these

houses can come forward to give the event.

Next we dont rectify the birth time merely by comparing 10th and 11th house.

There are many many factors we all have to learn before we proceed for

rectification.

Just go through archives where guruji has given such mail.

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 7/9/09, wrote:

Re: Another interesting Chart. Date: Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:46 PM

Sumanaji,I cannot fix the time, that's why the delay from my side.My doubt is, LoE or LoD can be replaced only if they aspect Houses A, B or C, but here LoE MA is not aspecting any house, so why it is replaced by Me?I mean, if we are to predict time of death, we should said MA, since it doesn't aspect any house, but reverse engineering, I mean explaining after event happened is some what a fix.More over, this guy earned alot with out any effort, Sc Asc doesn't provide much, but Li, there is huge diff between 11 th and 12th houses, 10 points, and also 10th and 11th houses differ by more than 10 points, which is missing in Sc asc.Tarakaram. --- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sumana R <srps09 > wrote:

Sumana R <srps09 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 7 September, 2009, 6:53 PM

Tarakram ji and group, Oh well, here is an audacious attempt to explain to the enlightened (Mainly, because I do not remember reading any of guruji's lectures on this topic). Since Mars is samdharmi to Mer in navamsa,and Mars is also LoE for 8th house. Therefore, Mars can give death during Mer antra. In KAS, aspect on house A,B,or C is not treated by samdharmi planet. To simplify, samdharmi can give an event irrespective of the planet aspecting these 3 houses. MER is SD to Mars in rasi and in navamsa,besides Mars is SD to Mer in navamsa. Therefore, they will act for each other.Tarakramji, since you have initiated this topic it would be nice if you can give your analysis too. ThanksSumana

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, September 7, 2009 2:09:06 AMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.

Sumanaji,Can you explain why ME replaced MA for death, since Ma doesn't aspect House A or B or C.More over death happened in Me which has only 10 points in 8th house, but according to Kas, death happens only in high power planet's AD.Thanks.--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 6 September, 2009, 9:01 PM

Interesting !

Regards

Anup

Sumana

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Dear Tarakramji,

First let me tell you that i am not authenticating this chart for any event.

But as far as applying KAS rules for any event in a chart,i am

putting my understanding for a SD concept.

Initially,you must understand it is Me antra running and not Ma antra.

Here Me and Ma are SD to each other.Me is neither lord of D, E nor it

is strongest means with higher points in the concerned house.On the

contrary,it has less than 12 points.

Now what Ma will do being SD to Me is that this will come forward

to "help" or execute the task which Me is incapable to do.Here Ma

will not wait for its antra to give the required event.

I think you are taking in reverse why Me jump in for Ma but it is not

Ma antra which is after few years so it can come forward for its SD

planets.This was an example on basis of samdharmi basis.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 8/9/09, wrote:

Re: Another interesting Chart. Date: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 12:48 PM

Dear Anupji,Might be my mail is confusing, but I am also asking the same, why MA LoE is replaced by its samdhari Me. Yes, there are other factors too, but I just gave a single case, I agree with you. But what I want to say is Asc is not Li or Sc, some thing else, might be it needs huge rectification like 4-5 hrs. Thanks for your reply.T.--- On Mon, 7/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 7 September, 2009, 11:20 PM

Dear Tarakramji,

Next we dont rectify the birth time merely by comparing 10th and 11th house.

rectification.

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 7/9/09, <tarakaram_g@ .co. in> wrote:

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 7 September, 2009, 10:46 PM

Sumanaji,I cannot fix the time, that's why the delay from my side.My doubt is, LoE or LoD can be replaced only if they aspect Houses A, B or C, but here LoE MA is not aspecting any house, so why it is replaced by Me?I mean, if we are to predict time of death, we should said MA, since it doesn't aspect any house, but reverse engineering, I mean explaining after event happened is some what a fix.More over, this guy earned alot with out any effort, Sc Asc doesn't provide much, but Li, there is huge diff between 11 th and 12th houses, 10 points, and also 10th and 11th houses differ by more than 10 points, which is missing in Sc asc.Tarakaram. --- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sumana R <srps09 > wrote:

Sumana R <srps09 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 7 September, 2009, 6:53 PM

Tarakram ji and group, Oh well, here is an audacious attempt to explain to the enlightened (Mainly, because I do not remember reading any of guruji's lectures on this topic). Since Mars is samdharmi to Mer in navamsa,and Mars is also LoE for 8th house. Therefore, Mars can give death during Mer antra. In KAS, aspect on house A,B,or C is not treated by samdharmi planet. To simplify, samdharmi can give an event irrespective of the planet aspecting these 3 houses. MER is SD to Mars in rasi and in navamsa,besides Mars is SD to Mer in navamsa. Therefore, they will act for each other.Tarakramji, since you have initiated this topic it would be nice if you can give your analysis too. ThanksSumana

<tarakaram_g@ .co. in>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, September 7, 2009 2:09:06 AMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.

Sumanaji,Can you explain why ME replaced MA for death, since Ma doesn't aspect House A or B or C.More over death happened in Me which has only 10 points in 8th house, but according to Kas, death happens only in high power planet's AD.Thanks.--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 6 September, 2009, 9:01 PM

Interesting !

Regards

Anup

Sumana

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Sub: Chart of Late Shri YSR

Dear Group,

I chanced upon the birth details of late Shri YSR on one of the sites.

Group members who are interested in the concerned analysis may use this data and apply the KAS laws for analysis;

DOB : July 8th, 1949

TOB : 19:49 hours (7.49 pm)

POB : 14.28.N, 78.49.E

Asc : 9 Cp57

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 22:09:35 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Tarakramji,

First let me tell youthat iam not authenticatingthis chart for any event.

But as far as applying KAS rules for any eventin achart,i am

putting my understanding for a SD concept.

Initially,you must understandit isMe antra running and not Ma antra.

HereMeand Ma are SD to each other.Meisneither lord of D,Enor it

is strongest means with higher points in the concerned house.On the

contrary,it has less than 12 points.

Now what Ma will dobeing SD to Me is that this will come forward

to "help" or execute the task which Me is incapable to do.Here Ma

will not wait for its antra to give the required event.

I think you are taking in reversewhy Me jump in for Mabut it is not

Ma antra which is after few years so it can come forward for its SD

planets.This was an example on basis of samdharmi basis.

Regards

Anup

>

>--- On Tue, 8/9/09, wrote:

>

>

>Re: Another interesting Chart.

>

>Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 12:48 PM

>

>

Dear Anupji,

>

>Might be my mail is confusing, but I am also asking the same, why MA LoE is replaced by its samdhari Me.

>Yes, there are other factors too, but I just gave a single case, I agree with you. But what I want to say is Asc is not Li or Sc, some thing else, might be it needs huge rectification like 4-5 hrs.

>

>Thanks for your reply.

>

>T.

>

>

>--- On Mon, 7/9/09, Anup. M wrote:

>

>Anup. M

>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.

>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

>Monday, 7 September, 2009, 11:20 PM

>

>

Dear Tarakramji,

Next we dont rectify the birth time merely bycomparing 10th and 11th house.

rectification.

Regards

Anup

>

>--- On Mon, 7/9/09, wrote:

>

>

>Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:46 PM

>

>

>Sumanaji,

>

>I cannot fix the time, that's why the delay from my side.

>

>My doubt is, LoE or LoD can be replaced only if they aspect Houses A, B or C, but here LoE MA is not aspecting any house, so why it is replaced by Me?

>

>I mean, if we are to predict time of death, we should said MA, since it doesn't aspect any house, but reverse engineering, I mean explaining after event happened is some what a fix.

>

>More over, this guy earned alot with out any effort, Sc Asc doesn't provide much, but Li, there is huge diff between 11 th and 12th houses, 10 points, and also 10th and 11th houses differ by more than 10 points, which is missing in Sc asc.

>

>Tarakaram.

>

>

>--- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sumana R wrote:

>

>Sumana R

>Monday, 7 September, 2009, 6:53 PM

>

>

Tarakram ji and group,

>Oh well, here is an audacious attempt to explain to the enlightened (Mainly, because I do not remember reading any of guruji's lectures on this topic).

>

>Since Mars is samdharmi to Mer in navamsa,and Mars is also LoE for 8th house. Therefore, Mars can give death during Mer antra. In KAS, aspect on house A,B,or C is not treated by samdharmi planet. To simplify, samdharmi can give an event irrespective of the planet aspecting these 3 houses. MER is SD to Mars in rasi and in navamsa,besides Mars is SD to Mer in navamsa. Therefore, they will act for each other.

>

>Tarakramji, since you have initiated this topic it would be nice if you can give your analysis too.

>Thanks

>Sumana

>

>

>Monday, September 7, 2009 2:09:06 AM

>

>

Sumanaji,

>

>Can you explain why ME replaced MA for death, since Ma doesn't aspect House A or B or C.

>

>More over death happened in Me which has only 10 points in 8th house, but according to Kas, death happens only in high power planet's AD.

>

>Thanks.

>--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Anup. M wrote:

>

>Anup. M

>Sunday, 6 September, 2009, 9:01 PM

>

>

Interesting !

Let Tarakramji confirm the birth details if this isof same person

Regards

Anup

>--- On Fri, 4/9/09, Sumana R wrote:

>

>Sumana R

>Friday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 PM

>

>

>

Sumana

>

>

>

Anup. M

>Friday, September 4, 2009 9:56:16 AM

>

>

Dera Tarakram ji,

Regards

Anup

>

>--- On Fri, 4/9/09, wrote:

>

>

>[astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.

>Friday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 AM

>

>

Dear Group,

>

>BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51

>

>The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.

>

>Married in 1972.

>

>First son in Dec 1972

>

>Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).

>

>Have a say on this chart.

>

>I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot.

>

>T.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

While having chat with guruji on this chart few days back,he

clearly expressed that he do not want to discuss on death topic

and he has been prohibited for many reasons.As such we also

should abstain from writing anything on such charts.

So writing on this subject is not advisable.

This chart has been put up in many astro groups with different

birth times and every one is striving to prove it's accuracy.

Such floating charts are genrally not reliable rather create

confusions in many ways.

Let me share my experience while guruji was teaching me about

one of the samdharmi rule related to this chart.

The minute guruji casted the chart,the worksheet started behaving

erratically though lagna was constant.The points in the summary

sheet kept changing their values every second.Recasting the chart

many times could not resolve the issue.So guruji closed the chart

and our chat session was over after this.

Why we were obstructed or something like this and why not on other

topics,God knows better,

This is something strange with KAS system.

We have many other radiant topics like job,marriage,where we can

apply KAS rules and will ourselves find the power of KAS laws.

Hope this will be taken in good sense as guruji's has advised us.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 11/9/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: Another interesting Chart.dalh_1Cc: Date: Friday, 11 September, 2009, 12:38 PM

11.09.09Sub: Chart of Late Shri YSRDear Group,I chanced upon the birth details of late Shri YSR on one of the sites.Group members who are interested in the concerned analysis may use this data and apply the KAS laws for analysis;DOB : July 8th, 1949TOB : 19:49 hours (7.49 pm)POB : 14.28.N, 78.49.EAsc : 9 Cp57Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Tue, 08 Sep 2009 22:09:35 +0530 wrote>Dear Tarakramji,First let me tell youthat iam not authenticatingthis chart for any event.But as far as applying KAS rules for any eventin achart,i am putting my understanding for a SD concept.Initially,you must understandit isMe antra running and not Ma antra.HereMeand Ma are SD to each other.Meisneither lord of D,Enor it is strongest means with higher points in the concerned house.On

thecontrary,it has less than 12 points.Now what Ma will dobeing SD to Me is that this will come forwardto "help" or execute the task which Me is incapable to do.Here Mawill not wait for its antra to give the required event.I think you are taking in reversewhy Me jump in for Mabut it is notMa antra which is after few years so it can come forward for its SDplanets.This was an example on basis of samdharmi basis. RegardsAnup>>--- On Tue, 8/9/09, wrote:>> >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 12:48 PM>>Dear Anupji,>>Might be my mail is confusing, but I am also asking the same, why MA LoE is

replaced by its samdhari Me. >Yes, there are other factors too, but I just gave a single case, I agree with you. But what I want to say is Asc is not Li or Sc, some thing else, might be it needs huge rectification like 4-5 hrs. >>Thanks for your reply.>>T.>>>--- On Mon, 7/9/09, Anup. M wrote:>>Anup. M >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Monday, 7 September, 2009, 11:20 PM>>Dear Tarakramji,Let me correct you where you are confused irrespect of any chart.If any planet X is unable to furnish the event due to it's sight on houseA,B or C then samdharmi to planet X irrespect of its sight on thesehouses can come forward to give the event.Next we dont rectify the birth time merely bycomparing 10th

and 11th house.There are many many factors we all have to learn before we proceed forrectification.Just go through archives where guruji has given such mail.RegardsAnup>>--- On Mon, 7/9/09, wrote:>> >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:46 PM>>>Sumanaji,>>I cannot fix the time, that's why the delay from my side.>>My doubt is, LoE or LoD can be replaced only if they aspect Houses A, B or C, but here LoE MA is not aspecting any house, so why it is replaced by Me?>>I mean, if we are to predict time of death, we should said MA, since it doesn't aspect any house, but reverse engineering, I mean explaining

after event happened is some what a fix.>>More over, this guy earned alot with out any effort, Sc Asc doesn't provide much, but Li, there is huge diff between 11 th and 12th houses, 10 points, and also 10th and 11th houses differ by more than 10 points, which is missing in Sc asc.>>Tarakaram. >>>--- On Mon, 7/9/09, Sumana R wrote:>>Sumana R >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Monday, 7 September, 2009, 6:53 PM>>Tarakram ji and group, >Oh well, here is an audacious attempt to explain to the enlightened (Mainly, because I do not remember reading any of guruji's lectures on this topic). >>Since Mars is samdharmi to Mer in navamsa,and Mars is also LoE for 8th house. Therefore, Mars can give death during Mer antra. In KAS,

aspect on house A,B,or C is not treated by samdharmi planet. To simplify, samdharmi can give an event irrespective of the planet aspecting these 3 houses. MER is SD to Mars in rasi and in navamsa,besides Mars is SD to Mer in navamsa. Therefore, they will act for each other.>>Tarakramji, since you have initiated this topic it would be nice if you can give your analysis too. >Thanks>Sumana>> >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Monday, September 7, 2009 2:09:06 AM>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>> Sumanaji,>>Can you explain why ME replaced MA for death, since Ma doesn't aspect House A or B or C.>>More over death happened in Me which has only 10 points in 8th house, but according to Kas, death happens only in high power planet's

AD.>>Thanks.>--- On Sun, 6/9/09, Anup. M wrote:>>Anup. M >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Sunday, 6 September, 2009, 9:01 PM>>Dear Sumanna ji and group,Interesting !Let Tarakramji confirm the birth details if this isof same personand share his understanding.RegardsAnup>--- On Fri, 4/9/09, Sumana R wrote:>>Sumana R >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 PM>>Dear Tarakram ji and groupLooks like Scorpio is the right lagna for this chart!His rise and death are in Ra Mahadasha.His marriage and

child happened in Sa mahadashaRa is LoD of 8th house and karak for death.3rd house (house of life) lord is Sa. Ra is also karak for Sa, so Ra controls 3rd house and give karak for 8th house.In this antardasha (Me), Mars (samadharmi for Me in D9) gave death. Ma is also LoE for 8th house.Sa + Ma = ground and rock. Indicates, accident.Ra is samadharmi to Ju that is karak for 7th house, also a house of accident.>Sumana>>>Anup. M >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, September 4, 2009 9:56:16 AM>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>> Dera Tarakram ji,Do validate the events and share your learning.RegardsAnup>>--- On Fri, 4/9/09, wrote:>> >Subject:

[astrologyandtiming events] Another interesting Chart.>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Friday, 4 September, 2009, 9:34 AM>>Dear Group,>>BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51>>The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.>>Married in 1972.>>First son in Dec 1972>>Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).>>Have a say on this chart.>>I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot.>>T.>>See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. >See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. >>See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. >Looking for local information? Find it on Local >>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Try the new India Homepage.