IndiaDivine.org

RE: New book - KAS DIMENSION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group -

I have added a new link to Krushna's website along the left hand column called KRUSHNA'S BOOK CORNER. Here you will find the photo of Krushnaji's brand new book cover titled KAS DIMENSION, which was beautifully created by Manu Batura and published first in the Marathi language.

There is also a photo of the publication ceremony for Krushnaji's Marathi

version of this book. The English version is soon to be published in the near future.

http://krushna.sageasita.com/

Thanks-

Donna

Hi Donnaji:Thank you for the info. The book looks very attractive and I am eagerly looking forward for the English version. I wish I had not forgotten Marathi language. Through you I would like to congratulate author Krushnaji and various contributors. Regards and best wishes,Sincerely,Vijay--- On Wed, 9/9/09, DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 wrote:DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 RE: New book - KAS DIMENSION Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 1:32 AM

Dear Group -

I have added a new link to Krushna's website along the left hand column called KRUSHNA'S BOOK CORNER. Here you will find the photo of Krushnaji's brand new book cover titled KAS DIMENSION, which was beautifully created by Manu Batura and published first in the Marathi language.

version of this book. The English version is soon to be published in the near future.

http://krushna. sageasita. com/

Thanks-

Donna

Madam Donna Ji,

The group shall be highly obliged if the book is published very soon in english language.

The group should appreciate Manu Batura for the contributions of cover page.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Wed, 9/9/09, DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 wrote:

DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 RE: New book - KAS DIMENSION Date: Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 7:02 AM

Dear Group -

Thanks-

Donna

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Donnaji,

I wish the credit to go to the right person for the book cover. The creation of

the book cover was done by my very good friend of mine, Mr. Sandesh Mahadik. I

contributed only to the initial concept and design of the book cover.

It was good to see my friend bring out what I could only imagine into something

that we all could see.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

, DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 wrote:

>

> Dear Group -

>

> I have added a new link to Krushna's website along the left hand column called

KRUSHNA'S BOOK CORNER. Here you will find the photo of Krushnaji's brand new

book cover titled KAS DIMENSION, which was beautifully created by Manu Batura

and published first in the Marathi language.

>

> There is also a photo of the publication ceremony for Krushnaji's Marathi

> version of this book. The English version is soon to be published in the near

future.

>

> http://krushna.sageasita.com/

>

> Thanks-

> Donna

>

Dear Sir,

I like to purchase a book ,if available in English or Hindi on KAS . Please give some details.--- On Wed, 9/9/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:

Vijay Nellore <nellorevRe: RE: New book - KAS DIMENSION Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 3:46 PM

Hi Donnaji:Thank you for the info. The book looks very attractive and I am eagerly looking forward for the English version. I wish I had not forgotten Marathi language. Through you I would like to congratulate author Krushnaji and various contributors. Regards and best wishes,Sincerely,Vijay--- On Wed, 9/9/09, DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:

DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net>[astrologyandtiming events] RE: New book - KAS DIMENSIONastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, September 9, 2009, 1:32 AM

Dear Group -

Thanks-

Donna

Dear Manu -

Thanks for giving the proper credit to your friend. I will put his name on the site and

add yours as secondary since you did contribute to its design as well.

Donna

Dear Donnaji,I wish the credit to go to the right person for the book cover. The creation of the book cover was done by my very good friend of mine, Mr. Sandesh Mahadik. I contributed only to the initial concept and design of the book cover.It was good to see my friend bring out what I could only imagine into something that we all could see.Thanks & Regards,Manu , DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 wrote:>> Dear Group -> > I have added a new link to Krushna's website along the left hand column called KRUSHNA'S BOOK CORNER. Here you will find the photo of Krushnaji's brand new book cover titled KAS DIMENSION, which was beautifully created by Manu Batura and published first in the Marathi language.> > There is also a photo of the publication ceremony for Krushnaji's Marathi> version of this book. The English version is soon to be published in the near future.> > http://krushna.sageasita.com/> > Thanks-> Donna>

Dear Group -

As soon as we know anything about the pricing of the book or when and where they will become available, it will be posted on this list. Until then, we know as much as you do. So please be patient. It won't be long.

Thanks -

Donna

-

S.C. Kursija

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 10:45 AM

Re: RE: New book - KAS DIMENSION

Dear Sir,

I like to purchase a book ,if available in English or Hindi on KAS . Please give some details.--- On Wed, 9/9/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev > wrote:

Vijay Nellore <nellorev >Re: RE: New book - KAS DIMENSION Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 3:46 PM

Hi Donnaji:Thank you for the info. The book looks very attractive and I am eagerly looking forward for the English version. I wish I had not forgotten Marathi language. Through you I would like to congratulate author Krushnaji and various contributors. Regards and best wishes,Sincerely,Vijay--- On Wed, 9/9/09, DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:

DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net>[astrologyandtiming events] RE: New book - KAS DIMENSIONastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, September 9, 2009, 1:32 AM

Dear Group -

Thanks-

Donna

Dear Donnaji,

Thanks.

Regards,

Manu

, DQuinn12 <DQuinn12 wrote:

>

> Dear Manu -

>

> Thanks for giving the proper credit to your friend. I will put his name on the

site and

> add yours as secondary since you did contribute to its design as well.

>

> Donna

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Donnaji,

>

> I wish the credit to go to the right person for the book cover. The creation

of the book cover was done by my very good friend of mine, Mr. Sandesh Mahadik.

I contributed only to the initial concept and design of the book cover.

>

> It was good to see my friend bring out what I could only imagine into

something that we all could see.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Manu

>

> , DQuinn12 <DQuinn12@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group -

> >

> > I have added a new link to Krushna's website along the left hand column

called KRUSHNA'S BOOK CORNER. Here you will find the photo of Krushnaji's brand

new book cover titled KAS DIMENSION, which was beautifully created by Manu

Batura and published first in the Marathi language.

> >

> > There is also a photo of the publication ceremony for Krushnaji's Marathi

> > version of this book. The English version is soon to be published in the

near future.

> >

> > http://krushna.sageasita.com/

> >

> > Thanks-

> > Donna

> >

>