IndiaDivine.org

How do i add desired time zone in drop-down Menu in our KAS Soft- ware program?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Learned Guruji, Anupji, Donaji, and all list members. My Jay Swaminarayan to u all. Please help me how do i add desired time zone in drop-down Menu in our KAS Soft- ware program DOB=20 Dec 1965,POB=Gyöngyös, HUNGARY, 19e56, 47n47 TOB= 3:15 am U.T. 02:15.My problem is how do i find out time zone for Hungary from drop down menu of time-zone?Does it is necessary to change default location for chart of other time zone? When we are calculating transit of any chart, is it necessary to change default location as per the present residence of native? whether native in India or abroad, who's chart we are studying? Second, where do i find meaning of abbreviated time zone terminology?Third, what is day time ?When & where

it become applicable? Manuji this is for u congratulation.With regards,Gunvant.Patel.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Hello Patel ji

As per your query ,i m replying you as far as my knowledge works.

TAKE TZ FOR HUNGARY AS -1.00 CET AND CHECK THE RESPECTIVE DAY LIGHT SAVING DURING THE TIME".: -1.00CET.

and in case you require any kind of help further you can take help from GOOGLE.You ll get all answers.

Regards

harpreet

---

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

• 2 weeks later...

HARPREETJI,THNX FOR REPLY, TILL CONFUSION IS NOT CLEAR,OTHER QUESTION IS TILL UNANSWERED, CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ? WITH GREETINGS,GUNVANT PATEL--- On Fri, 11/9/09, Kirat Har <kirat_29 wrote:Kirat Har <kirat_29Re: How do i add

desired time zone in drop-down Menu in our KAS Soft- ware program? Date: Friday, 11 September, 2009, 1:22 AM

Hello Patel ji

TAKE TZ FOR HUNGARY AS -1.00 CET AND CHECK THE RESPECTIVE DAY LIGHT SAVING DURING THE TIME".: -1.00CET.

and in case you require any kind of help further you can take help from GOOGLE.You ll get all answers.

Regards

harpreet

---

Dear All,

This is what I did to set the default location in the 'KAS2006 v3.3' template. I am using Excel 2007.

1. In the MenuSheet page, click on Create Menu. Excel displays an 'Add-Ins' tab at the top of the excel toolbar menu.

2. Click 'Add-Ins' tab (which is placed after Home, Insert, Page Layout,

Formulas, Data, Review and View). You can see the KRUSHNA's MENU at the

left. Click this and select 'NATAL' and then 'Default Location', which take you to Default Location Sheet.

3. Set the Default Location details as required and save as Excel Macro-enabled Workbook, naming as per your convenience like KAS2006 v3.3 Location_Name template.

The latitude and longitude of almost any location can be easily googled for.

4. If required, right click this excel file and update the properties to 'Read-only'.Regards,

Subbu Ganesh

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 5:13 AM, eagle reagle <eagle_astro wrote:

HARPREETJI,THNX FOR REPLY, TILL CONFUSION IS NOT CLEAR,OTHER QUESTION IS TILL UNANSWERED, CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

WITH GREETINGS,GUNVANT PATEL

--- On Fri, 11/9/09, Kirat Har <kirat_29 wrote:Kirat Har <kirat_29

Re: How do i add

desired time zone in drop-down Menu in our KAS Soft- ware program? Date: Friday, 11 September, 2009, 1:22 AM

Hello Patel ji

TAKE TZ FOR HUNGARY AS -1.00 CET AND CHECK THE RESPECTIVE DAY LIGHT SAVING DURING THE TIME " .: -1.00CET.

Regards

harpreet

---

Dear GunvantYou can find time zones in a software named Jagannatha Hora.I think it is available in the group(in file section) for downloading.Best WishesHussein , eagle reagle <eagle_astro wrote:>> HARPREETJI,> THNX FOR REPLY, TILL CONFUSION IS NOT CLEAR,OTHER QUESTION IS TILL UNANSWERED, CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ? > WITH GREETINGS,> GUNVANT PATEL> > --- On Fri, 11/9/09, Kirat Har kirat_29 wrote:> > Kirat Har kirat_29 Re: How do i add desired time zone in drop-down Menu in our KAS Soft- ware program?> > Friday, 11 September, 2009, 1:22 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Patel ji> > As per your query ,i m replying you as far as my knowledge works.> > TAKE TZ FOR HUNGARY AS -1.00 CET AND CHECK THE RESPECTIVE DAY LIGHT SAVING DURING THE TIME".: -1.00CET.> and in case you require any kind of help further you can take help from GOOGLE.You ll get all answers.> Regards> harpreet> > > > --- > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thinking of ordering food? Find restaurant numbers on India Local http://in.local./>