IndiaDivine.org

Finding marriage date

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group Members,

I am puting up my analysis on the chart of a female native for marriage.

Unmarried female native, 29.11.1983, 00:20 hrs, 22.N.65; 88.E.34, Asc: 26Le24

Exercise : Finding marriage date?

My analysis:

1. There is full Sa delay as Sa is in 5th house in D9 chart.

2. The Sa delay got over on 03.09.09 when Sa entered Virgo sign. The marriage therefore could not occur until this time.

3. There is no Ju delay. So there is likelihood for marriage from now onwards (Sept 09 onwards). There are no signs of ‘No marriage’ in the chart.

4. There is no zero in the SAV chart.

5. The Root karak for marriage is Ma and since it is placed in house A it gives blessings for matters related to 7th house.

6. At the moment the native is running the AD of Ju (until 02.03.2010). From Asc her 7th house LoD is Ma and LoE is Mo. From Moon her 7th house LoD is Ju and LoE is Sun. So in a way the running AD of Ju (30 points strong from Moon chart) is capable of giving the marriage now that the Sa delay is over.

7. Her next AD is of Sa, which has been the delay causing planet for her.

8. Sa is in Pisces in the D9 chart, so Sa is SD to Ju. Here Ju is LoD for 7th house from Moon chart. That would mean Sa to be SD to LoD and thus it is also capable of giving the timming of the related event.

9. When the AD of the delay causing planet comes soon after the delay is over and if it is LoD, the chances are that it might give the result in its 1st sector (Here Ju is LoD from Moon chart).

10. Therefore the strong chances of marriage taking place are periods either

i) From now onwards till March 2010, or

ii) During the period March 2010 to Feb 2011

I am attempting to close in the most favorable period and would request group members to correct the analysis / discuss other probabilities.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur