IndiaDivine.org

Estimating the strength of blessing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Dear Anup jiToday I was studying a chart in archives which Guru ji had given.It's belong to message No.2067.The date of her marriage that Guru ji has given there is 15-Feb-2002.Birth Data :FemaleDOB:4-Mar-1979TOB: 9.40 AMPOB:Pune,India 18N38 , 73 E53iN D9 there are different blessings ,but Saturn as delay causing planet has taken apart in all these blessing combination.In addition, Mercury,6th lord in Rasi,has taken apart in blessings(D9).Here the number of blessings are notable .Can we say here that though 6th lord has affected blessing combination,but because of number of blessings(3 to for in D9) these are strong?My idea is thay here blessings are strong but being Saturn with blessings, it can't nulify all delay of Saturn but can nullify just 3-4 years of Saturn's delay.My 2nd question is that your idea about the time of marriage and your analysing about it.I'm waiting your good guides.Best WishesHussein

Dear Hussein ji and Group,

Good observation,again.

Please check there is a Sa delay.Sa is in constellation of Venus,

the FK and Nk for 7th house.Such placement can moderate the delay.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 15/9/09, ahahosien <ahahosien wrote:

ahahosien <ahahosien Estimating the strength of blessing Date: Tuesday, 15 September, 2009, 5:08 PM

Hello Dear Anup jiToday I was studying a chart in archives which Guru ji had given.It's belong to message No.2067.The date of her marriage that Guru ji has given there is 15-Feb-2002. Birth Data :FemaleDOB:4-Mar-1979TOB: 9.40 AMPOB:Pune,India 18N38 , 73 E53iN D9 there are different blessings ,but Saturn as delay causing planet has taken apart in all these blessing combination. In addition, Mercury,6th lord in Rasi,has taken apart in blessings(D9) .Here the number of blessings are notable .Can we say here that though 6th lord has affected blessing combination, but because of number of blessings(3 to for in D9) these are strong?My idea is thay here blessings are strong but being Saturn with blessings, it can't nulify all delay of Saturn but can nullify just 3-4 years of Saturn's delay.My 2nd question is that your idea about the time of marriage and your analysing about it.I'm

waiting your good guides.Best WishesHussein

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Anup jiThank you for your good explanation.Assume in this chart Sa is not in in the Nakshtra of Ve.What's your idea about the strength of blessings in D9 chart?does being 6th lord with blessing combination make the blessings weak?or because the number of blessings(3-4) these are strong?Generaly can we say that if there are different blessings(3-4,...) in a chart,even if 6th lord is with them,the blessings are strong?Waiting your good guides.Best WishesHussein , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji and Group,> > > Good observation,again.> > Please check there is a Sa delay.Sa is in constellation of Venus,> the FK and Nk for 7th house.Such placement can moderate the delay.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 15/9/09, ahahosien ahahosien wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien Estimating the strength of blessing> > Tuesday, 15 September, 2009, 5:08 PM> > > > > > > Hello Dear Anup ji> Today I was studying a chart in archives which Guru ji had given.It's belong to message No.2067.The date of her marriage that Guru ji has given there is 15-Feb-2002. Birth Data :> Female> DOB:4-Mar-1979> TOB: 9.40 AM> POB:Pune,India 18N38 , 73 E53> iN D9 there are different blessings ,but Saturn as delay causing planet has taken apart in all these blessing combination. In addition, Mercury,6th lord in Rasi,has taken apart in blessings(D9) .Here the number of blessings are notable .Can we say here that though 6th lord has affected blessing combination, but because of number of blessings(3 to for in D9) these are strong?> My idea is thay here blessings are strong but being Saturn with blessings, it can't nulify all delay of Saturn but can nullify just 3-4 years of Saturn's delay.> My 2nd question is that your idea about the time of marriage and your analysing about it.I'm waiting your good guides.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos>

Ref: Female DOB:4-Mar-1979,TOB: 9.40 AM, POB:Pune,18N38,73E53.

Dear Hussain ji Group members,

I thought I would try and analyze the known marriage date of native.

Asc : 11Ar47, Marriage date was 15.02.2002

1. Marriage happened at the age of 23 years which cannot be said to be delayed under the cultural conditions existing at this time (21st century) in the country India of the native.

2. But there is full Sa delay as Sa is placed in the 5th house. So why the marriage did not get delayed?

3. There is Ju delay also as Ju is aspecting LoA LoB. But this Ju delay is negated by the fact that Ju has only 4 points and hence is neutral. Ju forces delay when apart from aspecting LoA LoB it also has more than 4 points.

4. Sa delay is getting neutralized due to;

a) Sa is conjoined with Ju in D9 in a sign which is not Sa’s sign and hence Ju is moderating Sa delay by some extent.

b) Sa is in the Nks of the planet (Ve) which is both FK NK for the 7th house.

5. Marriage happened in the MD-AD of Rahu-Rahu (3rd sector). Ra is representing here both Su Ve (50% each). Ve is both FK NK for 7th house in this chart.

6. When you view the chart from Moon then Su becomes LoD. Su is extremely powerfull for 7th house from Moon. Rahu, whose AD was going on at the time of marriage, represents Sun (LoD). Rahu thus came forward for the event.

7. We see that the event did get delayed but in its own AD as it got accomplished in the 3rd sector, inspite of no zeros in the SAV chart. So the delaying factors have had some effect but it was negated by other placements and ofcourse by blessings.

8. Rahu represents both Ve Su and it therefore will give benefic result for 7th house in its AD because both Ve Su are having 12 or more than 12 points for 7th house.

9. Marriage also means way to physical pleasures. So keeping the 12th house as house B , we find that Rahu is placed 6th i.e. it will work as LoE for 12th house matters and so will work to escalate 12th house matters in its AD.

10. The native must have had love marriage as its combinations are quite clear in the chart.

Now about blessings; I am convinced that blessings are blessings and there must not be say strong blessings or comparatively lesser blessings.

In this chart the lord of 1st (Ma) and lord of 9th (Ju) stand 5:9 in the D9 chart and hence it shows blessings.

Now blessings in context to marriage means blessings of Father (or elderly family members) such that they do not come in the way of marriage or rather facilitate the event as much as they can.

This chart shows love marriage and that was not bogged down by Father (or elders) due to blessings in the chart and thus the marriage event was green signaled quickly from all major fronts.

To summarize, in my opinion we see the Saturn delay getting negated and marriage justified at that date;

i) By the Blessings in the chart.

ii) By the delay causing planet Sa being in the Nks of FK NK.

iii) By Rahu giving its effect in its AD as LoE for 12th house.

iv) By Rahu representing both FK NK of 7th house matters (and giving desired result in its AD)

v) By Rahu representing LoD Su from the Moon chart and giving the event in its AD.

vi) A very important fact that all planets have more than 12 points for 7th house from Asc, Moon and also from Sun. This means that no planet is coming in the way of accomplishment of the event related to 7th house.

vii) May be (?)the delay causing planet Sa by being with the 6th lord Me is getting the delay particularly negated just as in mathematics two negatives multiply to become a positive.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:52:58 +0530 wrote

Dear Anup ji

Thank you for your good explanation.Assume in this chart Sa is not in in the Nakshtra of Ve.What's your idea about the strength of blessings in D9 chart?does being 6th lord with blessing combination make the blessings weak?or because the number of blessings(3-4) these are strong?Generaly can we say that if there are different blessings(3-4,...) in a chart,even if 6th lord is with them,the blessings are strong?Waiting your good guides.Best WishesHussein---

In , "Anup. M" wrote:>>

Dear Hussein ji and Group,> > >

Good observation,again.> > Please check there is a Sa delay.Sa is in constellation of Venus,> the FK and Nk for 7th house.Such placement can moderate the delay.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > ---

On Tue, 15/9/09, ahahosien ahahosien wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien Estimating the strength of blessing> > Tuesday, 15 September, 2009, 5:08 PM> > > > > > > Hello Dear Anup ji> Today I was studying a chart in archives which Guru ji had given.It's belong to message No.2067.The date of her marriage that Guru ji has given there is 15-Feb-2002. Birth Data :> Female> DOB:4-Mar-1979> TOB: 9.40 AM> POB:Pune,India 18N38 , 73 E53> iN D9 there are different blessings ,but Saturn as delay causing planet has taken apart in all these blessing combination. In addition, Mercury,6th lord in Rasi,has taken apart in blessings(D9) .Here the number of blessings are notable .Can we say here that though 6th lord has affected blessing combination, but because of number of blessings(3 to for in D9) these are strong?> My idea is thay here blessings are strong but being Saturn with blessings, it can't nulify all delay of Saturn but can nullify just 3-4 years of Saturn's delay.> My 2nd question is that your idea about the time of marriage and your analysing about it.I'm waiting your good guides.>

Best Wishes> Hussein>

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos>

Dear Nikhlesh ji,

In this chart, Sa is in 5th house but here there is something u have to think

more in detail about.

Karak is Venus both FK and NK and at the same time Saturn is in the nakshatra of

Venus as well. Therefore here there is a good chance that this Saturn will not

cause delay, and more so when there is blessing in the navamsa therefore the

combined effect.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

(Satara 16th Sept 2009)

, " nikhlesh mathur "

<nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>

>

> Ref: Female DOB:4-Mar-1979,TOB: 9.40 AM, POB:Pune,18N38,73E53.

>

> Dear Hussain ji & Group members,

>

> I thought I would try and analyze the known

marriage date of native.

>

> Asc : 11Ar47, Marriage date was 15.02.2002

>

> 1. Marriage happened at the age of 23 years which cannot be said to be delayed

under the cultural conditions existing at this time (21st century) in the

country India of the native.

>

> 2. But there is full Sa delay as Sa is placed in the 5th house. So why the

marriage did not get delayed?

>

> 3. There is Ju delay also as Ju is aspecting LoA & LoB. But this Ju delay is

negated by the fact that Ju has only 4 points and hence is neutral. Ju forces

delay when apart from aspecting LoA & LoB it also has more than 4 points.

>

> 4. Sa delay is getting neutralized due to;

>

> a) Sa is conjoined with Ju in D9 in a sign which is not Sa's sign and hence Ju

is moderating Sa delay by some extent.

>

> b) Sa is in the Nks of the planet (Ve) which is both FK & NK for the 7th

house.

>

> 5. Marriage happened in the MD-AD of Rahu-Rahu (3rd sector). Ra is

representing here both Su & Ve (50% each). Ve is both FK & NK for 7th house in

this chart.

>

> 6. When you view the chart from Moon then Su becomes LoD. Su is extremely

powerfull for 7th house from Moon. Rahu, whose AD was going on at the time of

marriage, represents Sun (LoD). Rahu thus came forward for the event.

>

>

> 7. We see that the event did get delayed but in its own AD as it got

accomplished in the 3rd sector, inspite of no zeros in the SAV chart. So the

delaying factors have had some effect but it was negated by other placements and

ofcourse by blessings.

>

> 8. Rahu represents both Ve & Su and it therefore will give benefic result for

7th house in its AD because both Ve & Su are having 12 or more than 12 points

for 7th house.

>

>

> 9. Marriage also means way to physical pleasures. So keeping the 12th house as

house B , we find that Rahu is placed 6th i.e. it will work as LoE for 12th

house matters and so will work to escalate 12th house matters in its AD.

>

> 10. The native must have had love marriage as its combinations are quite clear

in the chart.

>

>

> Now about blessings; I am convinced that blessings are blessings and there

must not be say strong blessings or comparatively lesser blessings.

>

> In this chart the lord of 1st (Ma) and lord of 9th (Ju) stand 5:9 in the D9

chart and hence it shows blessings.

>

> Now blessings in context to marriage means blessings of Father (or elderly

family members) such that they do not come in the way of marriage or rather

facilitate the event as much as they can.

>

> This chart shows love marriage and that was not bogged down by Father (or

elders) due to blessings in the chart and thus the marriage event was green

signaled quickly from all major fronts.

>

> To summarize, in my opinion we see the Saturn delay getting negated and

marriage justified at that date;

>

> i) By the Blessings in the chart.

>

> ii) By the delay causing planet Sa being in the Nks of FK & NK.

>

> iii) By Rahu giving its effect in its AD as LoE for 12th house.

>

> iv) By Rahu representing both FK & NK of 7th house matters (and giving desired

result in its AD)

>

> v) By Rahu representing LoD Su from the Moon chart and giving the event in its

AD.

>

> vi) A very important fact that all planets have more than 12 points for 7th

house from Asc, Moon and also from Sun. This means that no planet is coming in

the way of accomplishment of the event related to 7th house.

>

> vii) May be (?)the delay causing planet Sa by being with the 6th lord Me is

getting the delay particularly negated just as in mathematics two negatives

multiply to become a positive.

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:52:58 +0530 wrote

>

>

> Dear Anup ji

> Thank you for your good explanation.Assume in this chart Sa is not in in the

Nakshtra of Ve.What's your idea about the strength of blessings in D9 chart?does

being 6th lord with blessing combination make the blessings weak?or because the

number of blessings(3-4) these are strong?Generaly can we say that if there are

different blessings(3-4,...) in a chart,even if 6th lord is with them,the

blessings are strong?Waiting your good guides.Best WishesHussein---

>

> In , " Anup. M " wrote:>>

>

> Dear Hussein ji and Group,> > >

>

> Good observation,again.> > Please check there is a Sa delay.Sa is in

constellation of Venus,> the FK and Nk for 7th house.Such placement can moderate

the delay.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > ---

>

> On Tue, 15/9/09, ahahosien ahahosien@ wrote:> > > ahahosien ahahosien@>

Estimating the strength of blessing> To:

> Tuesday, 15 September, 2009,

5:08 PM> > > > > > > Hello Dear Anup ji> Today I was studying a chart in

archives which Guru ji had given.It's belong to message No.2067.The date of her

marriage that Guru ji has given there is 15-Feb-2002. Birth Data :> Female>

DOB:4-Mar-1979> TOB: 9.40 AM> POB:Pune,India 18N38 , 73 E53> iN D9 there are

different blessings ,but Saturn as delay causing planet has taken apart in all

these blessing combination. In addition, Mercury,6th lord in Rasi,has taken

apart in blessings(D9) .Here the number of blessings are notable .Can we say

here that though 6th lord has affected blessing combination, but because of

number of blessings(3 to for in D9) these are strong?> My idea is thay here

blessings are strong but being Saturn with blessings, it can't nulify all delay

of Saturn but can nullify just 3-4 years of Saturn's delay.> My 2nd question is

that your idea about the time of marriage and your analysing about it.I'm

waiting your good guides.>

>

> Best Wishes> Hussein>

>

>

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

http://in.overview.mail./photos>

>