I am new at learning the KAS system and trying to improve myself everyday. I

found a chart which is confusing me a bit. So if you could help me out, I would

be greatful.

Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India

As per KAS2006 v3.3, the ascendant is libra. But according to astrology

softwares, the ascendant is virgo. I fail to understand why the ascendant

changes in KAS2006 v3.3?

Assuming that there is some bug in KAS2006 v3.3, i will assume the ascendant to

be virgo (please correct me if im wrong)

As you can see, Jupiter is in Libra with more points, thus getting spoiled, and

is situated in the 2nd house. The current AD is of Saturn, which ends on 11th

july 2010. This female is getting married on 7th Feb 2010.

As per the worksheet, saturn has the highest points (21 points) and thus would

be eager to give results in its AD. But as you can see, Saturn aspects the B

house (7th from ascendant), thus should be incapable of giving results in its

AD...moreover Saturn has less points and does not rule either A,B,C,D or E

houses, neither is located in any of these houses. Then how is it giving results

in its AD?

What am I overlooking? Please suggest where I am going wrong.

Thank you,

Jai

Dear JaiAs per Kas software Lagna is Libra. KAS uses different Ayanamsa .we have Sa's delay in this chart.Also we should check blessings in this chart.I see strong blessings in D9,but even with such blessings ,she couldn't has an early marriage or at least moderate one because Ke,Ve,Ra,Su ,Ju are weak or related to 6th lord for 7th house in WS.(I want Ash ji and Anup ji 's guides here).After ending Sa's delay (17-Sep -2009) we have Sa AD which is LOD and is the most strong significator in WS for 7th house.(It's aspect on HA,HB,HC is not important as it is LOD).(Here I need Ash ji and Anup ji's guide about hapenning marriage in Sa's antra as Sa's delay has ended in its antra should we go to next antra ?)We should notice that there are 2 zero points in this chart.then as Sa is LOD and after that we have 2 zeroes marriage has taken place in 3rd sector.Best WishesHussein , "jai.shewaramani" <jai.shewaramani wrote:>> Dear group,> I am new at learning the KAS system and trying to improve myself everyday. I found a chart which is confusing me a bit. So if you could help me out, I would be greatful.> > Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India> > As per KAS2006 v3.3, the ascendant is libra. But according to astrology softwares, the ascendant is virgo. I fail to understand why the ascendant changes in KAS2006 v3.3?> Assuming that there is some bug in KAS2006 v3.3, i will assume the ascendant to be virgo (please correct me if im wrong)> > As you can see, Jupiter is in Libra with more points, thus getting spoiled, and is situated in the 2nd house. The current AD is of Saturn, which ends on 11th july 2010. This female is getting married on 7th Feb 2010.> > As per the worksheet, saturn has the highest points (21 points) and thus would be eager to give results in its AD. But as you can see, Saturn aspects the B house (7th from ascendant), thus should be incapable of giving results in its AD...moreover Saturn has less points and does not rule either A,B,C,D or E houses, neither is located in any of these houses. Then how is it giving results in its AD?> > What am I overlooking? Please suggest where I am going wrong.> > Thank you,> Jai>

Dear Jai,

There is no bug in KAS software. You have to apply KAY when you cast charts from KAS software.This is strict instructions.

When you cast the chart from any other software than KAS, you may find the variations.

Therefore you should not be confused.

Now coming to the chart as given by you.

The lagna is 0 Li 26 which is just on the border line. Before going to see the chart one should be correct in birth time.

You did not give any events to validate the birth time.

However according to the given data the native should marry during 3rd sector of Sa antra in Ra main.

When I analysed the chart first blindly I could reach the date in Nov 2009.

But you said the marriage is fixed on 7 Feb 2010.

This date also coincides with the KAS rules.

Therefore no confusion and no bug in the KAS Rules/ kas software.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien Re: A confusing chart Date: Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 10:51 AM

Dear JaiAs per Kas software Lagna is Libra. KAS uses different Ayanamsa .we have Sa's delay in this chart.Also we should check blessings in this chart.I see strong blessings in D9,but even with such blessings ,she couldn't has an early marriage or at least moderate one because Ke,Ve,Ra,Su ,Ju are weak or related to 6th lord for 7th house in WS.(I want Ash ji and Anup ji 's guides here).After ending Sa's delay (17-Sep -2009) we have Sa AD which is LOD and is the most strong significator in WS for 7th house.(It's aspect on HA,HB,HC is not important as it is LOD).(Here I need Ash ji and Anup ji's guide about hapenning marriage in Sa's antra as Sa's delay has ended in its antra should we go to next antra ?)We should notice that there are 2 zero points in this chart.then as Sa is LOD and after that we have 2 zeroes marriage has taken

place in 3rd sector.Best WishesHusseinastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "jai.shewaramani" <jai.shewaramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear group,> I am new at learning the KAS system and trying to improve myself everyday. I found a chart which is confusing me a bit. So if you could help me out, I would be greatful.> > Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India> > As per KAS2006 v3.3, the ascendant is libra. But according to astrology softwares, the ascendant is virgo. I fail to understand why the ascendant changes in KAS2006 v3.3?> Assuming that there is some bug in KAS2006 v3.3, i will assume the ascendant to be virgo (please correct me if im wrong)> > As you can see, Jupiter is in Libra with more points, thus getting spoiled, and is situated in the 2nd house. The current AD is of Saturn, which ends on 11th july

2010. This female is getting married on 7th Feb 2010.> > As per the worksheet, saturn has the highest points (21 points) and thus would be eager to give results in its AD. But as you can see, Saturn aspects the B house (7th from ascendant), thus should be incapable of giving results in its AD...moreover Saturn has less points and does not rule either A,B,C,D or E houses, neither is located in any of these houses. Then how is it giving results in its AD?> > What am I overlooking? Please suggest where I am going wrong.> > Thank you,> Jai>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.