IndiaDivine.org

A confusing chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sub : Chart given by Mr Jai, Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India.

Dear Ramesh ji Group,

The chart comes of 0Li27 keeping the time as provided without any change.

There is full Sa delay.

This delay of Sa gets over on 08.07.2007 as soon as Sa enters Leo sign. At that time the native was running the 3rd sector of Ju AD.

There is no Ju delay. But Ju is weak for 7th house and is also L12 for 7th house.

The next AD was of Sa which has been a delay causing planet and is also LoD for the 7th house matters.

The law says that when the AD of delay causing planet comes after the delay is over and if that planet is LoD or LoE then it tends to give result in the 1st sector itself irrespective of its points.

The 1st sector of Sa AD was from Sept 07 to Aug 08. As per the information the marriage did not happen in this sector.

And we need to find out whay it did not at that time.

One reason could be two zeros in the SAV Chart which delayed the marriage to the 3rd sector.

Another reason could be that Mars and Saturn are conjoined in both D1 and D9 charts.The biggest thing is that they both are almost at the same degrees ( less than 3 degrees difference and therefore they are in same navansh). This delays marriage more in case of female natives.

The law says that if 7th lord is malefic ( here Ma has less than 4 points) and if it is also aflicted by Saturn the in case of females it causes delay in marriage.

There is also a law which says that 7th lord from lagan, Moon or Karak of marriage or Venus, when is aflicted then it causes delay in marriage of females.

Here 7th lord from Ve is Mars and that is aflicted by Sa. The 7th lord from Asc is also Mars aflicted by Sa. Here Mars is also the FK for marriage (2nd lord).

Then the RK of marriage (Me) is afflicted by 6th lord (Ju) and this Ju is of 5 points, so its aspect itself becomes malefic. This can delay the marriage. If Ju is 6th lord and is in 1st house then they cause delay in case of females for marriage (KAS law).

Mars is important important for marriage in case of female charts as it rules their sex life and here it is aflicted so then there is bound to be delay.

I think the above factors worked together in delaying the marriage to the 3rd sector, which otherwise should have happened in the 1st sector of Sa as soon as delay of Sa was over in July 2007.

I just wanted to express my analysis.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:18:50 +0530 wrote

Dear Jai,

There is no bug in KAS software. You have to apply KAY when you cast charts from KAS software.This is strict instructions.

When you cast the chart from any other software than KAS, you may find the variations.

Therefore you should not be confused.

Now coming to the chart as given by you.

The lagna is 0 Li 26 which is just on the border line. Before going to see the chart one should be correct in birth time.

You did not give any events to validate the birth time.

However according to the given data the native should marry during 3rd sector of Sa antra in Ra main.

When I analysed the chart first blindly I could reach the date in Nov 2009.

But you said the marriage is fixed on 7 Feb 2010.

This date also coincides with the KAS rules.

Therefore no confusion and no bug in the KAS Rules/ kas software.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

>

>rcmastro

>

>--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Hussein wrote:

>

>Hussein

> Re: A confusing chart

>

>Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 10:51 AM

>

>

Dear Jai

>As per Kas software Lagna is Libra. KAS uses different Ayanamsa .

>

>we have Sa's delay in this chart.Also we should check blessings in this chart.

>

>I see strong blessings in D9,but even with such blessings ,she couldn't has an early marriage or at least moderate one because Ke,Ve,Ra,Su ,Ju are weak or related to 6th lord for 7th house in WS.(I want Ash ji and Anup ji 's guides here).

>

>After ending Sa's delay (17-Sep -2009) we have Sa AD which is LOD and is the most strong significator in WS for 7th house.(It's aspect on HA,HB,HC is not important as it is LOD).(Here I need Ash ji and Anup ji's guide about hapenning marriage in Sa's antra as Sa's delay has ended in its antra should we go to next antra ?)

>We should notice that there are 2 zero points in this chart.then as Sa is LOD and after that we have 2 zeroes marriage has taken

place in 3rd sector.

>Best Wishes

>Hussein

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "jai.shewaramani" wrote:

>>

>> Dear group,

>> I am new at learning the KAS system and trying to improve myself everyday. I found a chart which is confusing me a bit. So if you could help me out, I would be greatful.

>>

>> Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India

>>

>> As per KAS2006 v3.3, the ascendant is libra. But according to astrology softwares, the ascendant is virgo. I fail to understand why the ascendant changes in KAS2006 v3.3?

>> Assuming that there is some bug in KAS2006 v3.3, i will assume the ascendant to be virgo (please correct me if im wrong)

>>

>> As you can see, Jupiter is in Libra with more points, thus getting spoiled, and is situated in the 2nd house. The current AD is of Saturn, which ends on 11th july

2010. This female is getting married on 7th Feb 2010.

>>

>> As per the worksheet, saturn has the highest points (21 points) and thus would be eager to give results in its AD. But as you can see, Saturn aspects the B house (7th from ascendant), thus should be incapable of giving results in its AD...moreover Saturn has less points and does not rule either A,B,C,D or E houses, neither is located in any of these houses. Then how is it giving results in its AD?

>>

>> What am I overlooking? Please suggest where I am going wrong.

>>

>> Thank you,

>> Jai

>>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

Pls see its WS also .It has two zeros in WS contributed by Ma for 4th and 5th house that is why event took place in third sector..

With regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Thu, 17/9/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: Re: A confusing chart Date: Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 6:06 PM

17.09.09Sub : Chart given by Mr Jai, Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India.Dear Ramesh ji Group,The chart comes of 0Li27 keeping the time as provided without any change.There is full Sa delay. This delay of Sa gets over on 08.07.2007 as soon as Sa enters Leo sign. At that time the native was running the 3rd sector of Ju AD.There is no Ju delay. But Ju is weak for 7th house and is also L12 for 7th house.The next AD was of Sa which has been a delay causing planet and is also LoD for the 7th house matters.The law says that when the AD of delay causing planet comes after the delay is over and if that planet is LoD or LoE then it tends to give result in the 1st sector itself irrespective of its points.The 1st sector of Sa AD was from Sept 07 to Aug 08. As per the information the marriage did not happen in this sector.And we need to find out whay it did not at that

time.One reason could be two zeros in the SAV Chart which delayed the marriage to the 3rd sector.Another reason could be that Mars and Saturn are conjoined in both D1 and D9 charts.The biggest thing is that they both are almost at the same degrees ( less than 3 degrees difference and therefore they are in same navansh). This delays marriage more in case of female natives. The law says that if 7th lord is malefic ( here Ma has less than 4 points) and if it is also aflicted by Saturn the in case of females it causes delay in marriage.There is also a law which says that 7th lord from lagan, Moon or Karak of marriage or Venus, when is aflicted then it causes delay in marriage of females. Here 7th lord from Ve is Mars and that is aflicted by Sa. The 7th lord from Asc is also Mars aflicted by Sa. Here Mars is also the FK for marriage (2nd lord). Then the RK of marriage (Me) is afflicted by 6th lord (Ju) and this

Ju is of 5 points, so its aspect itself becomes malefic. This can delay the marriage. If Ju is 6th lord and is in 1st house then they cause delay in case of females for marriage (KAS law).Mars is important important for marriage in case of female charts as it rules their sex life and here it is aflicted so then there is bound to be delay.I think the above factors worked together in delaying the marriage to the 3rd sector, which otherwise should have happened in the 1st sector of Sa as soon as delay of Sa was over in July 2007.I just wanted to express my analysis.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:18:50 +0530 wrote Dear Jai,There is no bug in KAS software. You have to apply KAY when you cast charts from KAS software.This is strict instructions.When you cast the chart from any other software than KAS, you may find the variations.Therefore you should not be confused.Now coming to

the chart as given by you.The lagna is 0 Li 26 which is just on the border line. Before going to see the chart one should be correct in birth time.You did not give any events to validate the birth time.However according to the given data the native should marry during 3rd sector of Sa antra in Ra main.When I analysed the chart first blindly I could reach the date in Nov 2009.But you said the marriage is fixed on 7 Feb 2010.This date also coincides with the KAS rules.Therefore no confusion and no bug in the KAS Rules/ kas software.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra>>rcmastro>>--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Hussein wrote:>>Hussein >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A confusing chart>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 10:51 AM>>Dear Jai>As per Kas software Lagna is Libra.

KAS uses different Ayanamsa .>>we have Sa's delay in this chart.Also we should check blessings in this chart.>>I see strong blessings in D9,but even with such blessings ,she couldn't has an early marriage or at least moderate one because Ke,Ve,Ra,Su ,Ju are weak or related to 6th lord for 7th house in WS.(I want Ash ji and Anup ji 's guides here).>>After ending Sa's delay (17-Sep -2009) we have Sa AD which is LOD and is the most strong significator in WS for 7th house.(It's aspect on HA,HB,HC is not important as it is LOD).(Here I need Ash ji and Anup ji's guide about hapenning marriage in Sa's antra as Sa's delay has ended in its antra should we go to next antra ?)>We should notice that there are 2 zero points in this chart.then as Sa is LOD and after that we have 2 zeroes marriage has takenplace in 3rd sector.>Best

Wishes>Hussein>>>>>>>>>>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "jai.shewaramani" wrote:>>>> Dear group,>> I am new at learning the KAS system and trying to improve myself everyday. I found a chart which is confusing me a bit. So if you could help me out, I would be greatful.>> >> Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India>> >> As per KAS2006 v3.3, the ascendant is libra. But according to astrology softwares, the ascendant is virgo. I fail to understand why the ascendant changes in KAS2006 v3.3?>> Assuming that there is some bug in KAS2006 v3.3, i will assume the ascendant to be virgo (please correct me if im wrong)>> >> As you can see, Jupiter is in Libra with more points, thus getting spoiled, and is situated in the 2nd house. The current AD is of Saturn, which

ends on 11th july2010. This female is getting married on 7th Feb 2010.>> >> As per the worksheet, saturn has the highest points (21 points) and thus would be eager to give results in its AD. But as you can see, Saturn aspects the B house (7th from ascendant), thus should be incapable of giving results in its AD...moreover Saturn has less points and does not rule either A,B,C,D or E houses, neither is located in any of these houses. Then how is it giving results in its AD?>> >> What am I overlooking? Please suggest where I am going wrong.>> >> Thank you,>> Jai>>>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Ref: Chart given by Mr Jai, Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India.

Dear Ramesh ji,

Thanks for your reply but I did definitely mention in my analysis the reason of this native having two zeros in her SAV chart as one of the reasons for her marriage getting delay to the 3rd sector.

What I also thought was that there were other reasons as well, which I tried to list and analyze and all of them seemed to give cumulative effect for delaying the marriage event for her.

Now in this context I also wanted to confirm from you the group that whether there is anything like cumulative effect of several planetary combinations / reasons acting together or is it that under such circumstances one of them only is instrumental in accomplishing a mission or vice versa or delaying it.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:57:19 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

Pls see its WS also .It has two zeros in WS contributed by Ma for 4th and5th housethat is why event took place in third sector..

With regards.

Ramesh Mishra

>rcmastro

>

>--- On Thu, 17/9/09, nikhlesh mathur wrote:

>

>nikhlesh mathur

>Re: Re: Re: A confusing chart

>

>Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 6:06 PM

>

>

>17.09.09

>Sub : Chart given by Mr Jai, Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India.

>

>Dear Ramesh ji Group,

>

>The chart comes of 0Li27 keeping the time as provided without any change.

>

>There is full Sa delay.

>

>This delay of Sa gets over on 08.07.2007 as soon as Sa enters Leo sign. At that time the native was running the 3rd sector of Ju AD.

>

>There is no Ju delay. But Ju is weak for 7th house and is also L12 for 7th house.

>

>The next AD was of Sa which has been a delay causing planet and is also LoD for the 7th house matters.

>

>The law says that when the AD of delay causing planet comes after the delay is over and if that planet is LoD or LoE then it tends to give result in the 1st sector itself irrespective of its points.

>

>The 1st sector of Sa AD was from Sept 07 to Aug 08. As per the information the marriage did not happen in this sector.

>And we need to find out whay it did not at that

time.

>

>One reason could be two zeros in the SAV Chart which delayed the marriage to the 3rd sector.

>

>Another reason could be that Mars and Saturn are conjoined in both D1 and D9 charts.The biggest thing is that they both are almost at the same degrees ( less than 3 degrees difference and therefore they are in same navansh). This delays marriage more in case of female natives.

>

>The law says that if 7th lord is malefic ( here Ma has less than 4 points) and if it is also aflicted by Saturn the in case of females it causes delay in marriage.

>

>There is also a law which says that 7th lord from lagan, Moon or Karak of marriage or Venus, when is aflicted then it causes delay in marriage of females.

>

>Here 7th lord from Ve is Mars and that is aflicted by Sa. The 7th lord from Asc is also Mars aflicted by Sa. Here Mars is also the FK for marriage (2nd lord).

>

>Then the RK of marriage (Me) is afflicted by 6th lord (Ju) and this

Ju is of 5 points, so its aspect itself becomes malefic. This can delay the marriage. If Ju is 6th lord and is in 1st house then they cause delay in case of females for marriage (KAS law).

>

>Mars is important important for marriage in case of female charts as it rules their sex life and here it is aflicted so then there is bound to be delay.

>

>I think the above factors worked together in delaying the marriage to the 3rd sector, which otherwise should have happened in the 1st sector of Sa as soon as delay of Sa was over in July 2007.

>

>I just wanted to express my analysis.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:18:50 +0530 wrote

>Dear Jai,

>There is no bug in KAS software. You have to apply KAY when you cast charts from KAS software.This is strict instructions.

>When you cast the chart from any other software than KAS, you may find the variations.

>Therefore you should not be confused.

>Now coming to

the chart as given by you.

>The lagna is 0 Li 26 which is just on the border line. Before going to see the chart one should be correct in birth time.

>You did not give any events to validate the birth time.

>However according to the given data the native should marry during 3rd sector of Sa antra in Ra main.

>When I analysed the chart first blindly I could reach the date in Nov 2009.

>But you said the marriage is fixed on 7 Feb 2010.

>This date also coincides with the KAS rules.

>Therefore no confusion and no bug in the KAS Rules/ kas software.

>Thanks and regards.

>Ramesh Mishra

>>

>>rcmastro

>>

>>--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Hussein wrote:

>>

>

>>Hussein

>>[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A confusing chart

>>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

>>Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 10:51 AM

>>

>>

>

>

>Dear Jai

>>As per Kas software Lagna is Libra.

KAS uses different Ayanamsa .

>>

>>we have Sa's delay in this chart.Also we should check blessings in this chart.

>>

>>I see strong blessings in D9,but even with such blessings ,she couldn't has an early marriage or at least moderate one because Ke,Ve,Ra,Su ,Ju are weak or related to 6th lord for 7th house in WS.(I want Ash ji and Anup ji 's guides here).

>>

>>After ending Sa's delay (17-Sep -2009) we have Sa AD which is LOD and is the most strong significator in WS for 7th house.(It's aspect on HA,HB,HC is not important as it is LOD).(Here I need Ash ji and Anup ji's guide about hapenning marriage in Sa's antra as Sa's delay has ended in its antra should we go to next antra ?)

>>We should notice that there are 2 zero points in this chart.then as Sa is LOD and after that we have 2 zeroes marriage has taken

>place in 3rd sector.

>>Best

Wishes

>>Hussein

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "jai.shewaramani" wrote:

>>>

>>> Dear group,

>>> I am new at learning the KAS system and trying to improve myself everyday. I found a chart which is confusing me a bit. So if you could help me out, I would be greatful.

>>>

>>> Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India

>>>

>>> As per KAS2006 v3.3, the ascendant is libra. But according to astrology softwares, the ascendant is virgo. I fail to understand why the ascendant changes in KAS2006 v3.3?

>>> Assuming that there is some bug in KAS2006 v3.3, i will assume the ascendant to be virgo (please correct me if im wrong)

>>>

>>> As you can see, Jupiter is in Libra with more points, thus getting spoiled, and is situated in the 2nd house. The current AD is of Saturn, which

ends on 11th july

>2010. This female is getting married on 7th Feb 2010.

>>>

>>> As per the worksheet, saturn has the highest points (21 points) and thus would be eager to give results in its AD. But as you can see, Saturn aspects the B house (7th from ascendant), thus should be incapable of giving results in its AD...moreover Saturn has less points and does not rule either A,B,C,D or E houses, neither is located in any of these houses. Then how is it giving results in its AD?

>>>

>>> What am I overlooking? Please suggest where I am going wrong.

>>>

>>> Thank you,

>>> Jai

>>>

>>

>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

What I think for any event we have to consider the cumulative effects of planatory combinations in the chart.The involvment of planets for the event for which planets are responsible must be considered.

For example take this chart. In this chart the blessings are present in D9

and marriage is likely to be held at the age of 28 yrs.

This period is itself delayed for a female native.

Now see the position of Ju being 6th lord posited in lagna with strong 5 bindus. This may be one reason.

The second reason might be Libra rasi of Ju.Though Ju being in this rasi becomes weak and spoiled.It is good for Ju as 6th lord to become weak and spoiled.But we can not deny that root karak for 7th is Me and aspected by Ju.

The third reason might be the involvement of Sa on both the luminaries and over Ve also.

Lastly close conjunction of two natural malefics in 12th house might have delayed the marriage.

With the help of blessings we may predict that marriage has to take place and thus we time the marriage date.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Fri, 18/9/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: Re: Re: A confusing chart Date: Friday, 18 September, 2009, 12:00 PM

Ref: Chart given by Mr Jai, Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India.Dear Ramesh ji,Thanks for your reply but I did definitely mention in my analysis the reason of this native having two zeros in her SAV chart as one of the reasons for her marriage getting delay to the 3rd sector.What I also thought was that there were other reasons as well, which I tried to list and analyze and all of them seemed to give cumulative effect for delaying the marriage event for her.Now in this context I also wanted to confirm from you the group that whether there is anything like cumulative effect of several planetary combinations / reasons acting together or is it that under such circumstances one of them only is instrumental in accomplishing a mission or vice versa or delaying it.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:57:19 +0530 wrote>Dear Nikhlesh Ji,Pls see

its WS also .It has two zeros in WS contributed by Ma for 4th and5th housethat is why event took place in third sector..With regards.Ramesh Mishra>rcmastro>>--- On Thu, 17/9/09, nikhlesh mathur wrote:>>nikhlesh mathur >Re: Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A confusing chart>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 6:06 PM>>>17.09.09>Sub : Chart given by Mr Jai, Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India.>>Dear Ramesh ji Group,>>The chart comes of 0Li27 keeping the time as provided without any change.>>There is full Sa delay. >>This delay of Sa gets over on 08.07.2007 as soon as Sa enters Leo sign. At that time the native was running the 3rd sector of Ju AD.>>There is no Ju delay. But Ju is weak for 7th house and is

also L12 for 7th house.>>The next AD was of Sa which has been a delay causing planet and is also LoD for the 7th house matters.>>The law says that when the AD of delay causing planet comes after the delay is over and if that planet is LoD or LoE then it tends to give result in the 1st sector itself irrespective of its points.>>The 1st sector of Sa AD was from Sept 07 to Aug 08. As per the information the marriage did not happen in this sector.>And we need to find out whay it did not at thattime.>>One reason could be two zeros in the SAV Chart which delayed the marriage to the 3rd sector.>>Another reason could be that Mars and Saturn are conjoined in both D1 and D9 charts.The biggest thing is that they both are almost at the same degrees ( less than 3 degrees difference and therefore they are in same navansh). This delays marriage more in case of female natives.

>>The law says that if 7th lord is malefic ( here Ma has less than 4 points) and if it is also aflicted by Saturn the in case of females it causes delay in marriage.>>There is also a law which says that 7th lord from lagan, Moon or Karak of marriage or Venus, when is aflicted then it causes delay in marriage of females. >>Here 7th lord from Ve is Mars and that is aflicted by Sa. The 7th lord from Asc is also Mars aflicted by Sa. Here Mars is also the FK for marriage (2nd lord). >>Then the RK of marriage (Me) is afflicted by 6th lord (Ju) and thisJu is of 5 points, so its aspect itself becomes malefic. This can delay the marriage. If Ju is 6th lord and is in 1st house then they cause delay in case of females for marriage (KAS law).>>Mars is important important for marriage in case of female charts as it rules their sex life and here it is aflicted so then there is bound to be

delay.>>I think the above factors worked together in delaying the marriage to the 3rd sector, which otherwise should have happened in the 1st sector of Sa as soon as delay of Sa was over in July 2007.>>I just wanted to express my analysis.>>Regards,>Nikhlesh Mathur>>On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:18:50 +0530 wrote >Dear Jai,>There is no bug in KAS software. You have to apply KAY when you cast charts from KAS software.This is strict instructions.>When you cast the chart from any other software than KAS, you may find the variations.>Therefore you should not be confused.>Now coming tothe chart as given by you.>The lagna is 0 Li 26 which is just on the border line. Before going to see the chart one should be correct in birth time.>You did not give any events to validate the birth time.>However according to the given data the native should marry

during 3rd sector of Sa antra in Ra main.>When I analysed the chart first blindly I could reach the date in Nov 2009.>But you said the marriage is fixed on 7 Feb 2010.>This date also coincides with the KAS rules.>Therefore no confusion and no bug in the KAS Rules/ kas software.>Thanks and regards.>Ramesh Mishra>>>>rcmastro>>>>--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Hussein wrote:>>>>>Hussein >>[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A confusing chart>>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com>>Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 10:51 AM>>>>>>>Dear Jai>>As per Kas software Lagna is Libra.KAS uses different Ayanamsa .>>>>we have Sa's delay in this chart.Also we should check blessings in this chart.>>>>I see strong blessings in

D9,but even with such blessings ,she couldn't has an early marriage or at least moderate one because Ke,Ve,Ra,Su ,Ju are weak or related to 6th lord for 7th house in WS.(I want Ash ji and Anup ji 's guides here).>>>>After ending Sa's delay (17-Sep -2009) we have Sa AD which is LOD and is the most strong significator in WS for 7th house.(It's aspect on HA,HB,HC is not important as it is LOD).(Here I need Ash ji and Anup ji's guide about hapenning marriage in Sa's antra as Sa's delay has ended in its antra should we go to next antra ?)>>We should notice that there are 2 zero points in this chart.then as Sa is LOD and after that we have 2 zeroes marriage has taken>place in 3rd sector.>>BestWishes>>Hussein>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "jai.shewaramani"

wrote:>>>>>> Dear group,>>> I am new at learning the KAS system and trying to improve myself everyday. I found a chart which is confusing me a bit. So if you could help me out, I would be greatful.>>> >>> Female, 7th July 1982, 1:17 pm, Mumbai, India>>> >>> As per KAS2006 v3.3, the ascendant is libra. But according to astrology softwares, the ascendant is virgo. I fail to understand why the ascendant changes in KAS2006 v3.3?>>> Assuming that there is some bug in KAS2006 v3.3, i will assume the ascendant to be virgo (please correct me if im wrong)>>> >>> As you can see, Jupiter is in Libra with more points, thus getting spoiled, and is situated in the 2nd house. The current AD is of Saturn, whichends on 11th july>2010. This female is getting married on 7th Feb 2010.>>> >>> As per the

worksheet, saturn has the highest points (21 points) and thus would be eager to give results in its AD. But as you can see, Saturn aspects the B house (7th from ascendant), thus should be incapable of giving results in its AD...moreover Saturn has less points and does not rule either A,B,C,D or E houses, neither is located in any of these houses. Then how is it giving results in its AD?>>> >>> What am I overlooking? Please suggest where I am going wrong.>>> >>> Thank you,>>> Jai>>>>>>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people

like you. Check out Buzz.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.