IndiaDivine.org

Just For Study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All dear Members

As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave

as a quiz),but I couldn't

find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.

I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and

give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.

Best Wishes

Hussein

Dear Hussein ji and group,

I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is

silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.

So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the

possible antra when she can marry in coming time.

14th Oct 1985

10.00am

32 N 04 75 E 28 IST

She did her graduation in 2005.

Her father passed away in dec2007.

She completed her post graduation in Aug2009.

Hussein ji, lets break the silence

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien Just For Study Date: Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM

All dear MembersAs dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gaveas a quiz),but I couldn'tfind the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events andgive them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.Best WishesHussein

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how..

Dear Anup jiThank you for giving energy to the group.Yes,lets break the silence.Ok,in this chart we can see all given events are correspondent to chart.1-Her graduation in 2005: I think it was in Sun antra which is LOE for 5th.2-Death of her father in Dec 2007 : it was in Ma antra which is LOD for 4th house(8th from 9th).3-Completion of her post graduation in Aug 2009 : It was in Ju antra which is LOE with 26 pts for 9th Ok,now about her marriage.We can see that we have just Ju's delay in her chart.Then it's possible to get married on 21-21 years age.But Antras in this age are not favorable for marriage as they ahve less points in WS for 7th house. Su and Mo just have 8 and 6 pts respectively for 7th house.after that we have Ma antra which is 6th lord.After Ma antra we have Ju antra.Ju also has less points (5) for 7th.After Ju's antra we have Sa which is LOD for 7th house with 20 pts and also is not SD for 6th lord. In addition it is in 4th from Ma in rasi chart with less point than Ma,means it will the results revers of Ma .Now narrowing down the event.Sa itself is LOD so,eager to give the results.But as we have Ju's delay,I think marriage will ahppen in 2nd sector(It may be first sector I need Ash ji and Anup ji guide here). If we check PDF i think 22 Jun to 5 Jul 2011 when Su is transiting over Me and Ra sign and Nakshatra.If we want to check her nature,we can see 1st has 31 pts,Lagna is in Ma sign,Su is in Ma Nakshatra ,...then she is stubborn.But one thing I can't understand is that she has not any division of Sa!!!She passed post graduation degree,how can she has a low intelligence?She has 2 sectorts of Ma,Three sectors of Ve ,one sector of Ju and Three sectors of Me.Dear Ash ji and Anup ji,I'm waiting your guides about my analysis.Best WishesHussein , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > 14th Oct 1985> 10.00am > 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST> > > She did her graduation in 2005.> Her father passed away in dec2007.> She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein ahahosien wrote:> > > Hussein ahahosien Just For Study> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > All dear Members> As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> as a quiz),but I couldn't> find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew>

dear members,kindly study and reply.mp--husband--dob---4-4-1974--15-10pm---pob---23-20.85-20 E.SP--WIFE-----dob--9-octo-1972--tob---22-10,pob----17-20N 78-30 E.love marriage--intercast--D.O.marrige--15--jan-1999ist female child---23-3-2002,2nd female child---15-4-2003.

any temp.seperation at present ? permanant seperation ?regards,deepak.--- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien Just For Study Date: Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:07 AM

All dear MembersAs dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gaveas a quiz),but I couldn'tfind the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events andgive them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.Best WishesHussein

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Hussein ji and Group,

Good attempt.Your observation is correct.

Lagna,moon or sun does not fall in any sector of Sa in divisionals.

Her education might have not be kind of a steady level as this lack of

brilliancy we can say.

She was unable to go through her first year of post-graduation.

So there was a break in education after she completed her graduaion

in the year 2005.

Next when we study the Ju delay,it should be of 24 years or Ju delay

ends after completion of two rounds from its natal position.

Let other members share their understanding about the possible marriage

antra and sector there in.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 24/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien Re: Just For Study Date: Thursday, 24 September, 2009, 1:02 AM

Dear Anup jiThank you for giving energy to the group.Yes,lets break the silence.Ok,in this chart we can see all given events are correspondent to chart.1-Her graduation in 2005: I think it was in Sun antra which is LOE for 5th.2-Death of her father in Dec 2007 : it was in Ma antra which is LOD for 4th house(8th from 9th).3-Completion of her post graduation in Aug 2009 : It was in Ju antra which is LOE with 26 pts for 9th Ok,now about her marriage.We can see that we have just Ju's delay in her chart.Then it's possible to get married on 21-21 years age.But Antras in this age are not favorable for marriage as they ahve less points in WS for 7th house. Su and Mo just have 8 and 6 pts respectively for 7th house.after that we have Ma antra which is 6th lord.After Ma antra we have Ju antra.Ju also has less points (5) for 7th.After Ju's antra we

have Sa which is LOD for 7th house with 20 pts and also is not SD for 6th lord. In addition it is in 4th from Ma in rasi chart with less point than Ma,means it will the results revers of Ma .Now narrowing down the event.Sa itself is LOD so,eager to give the results.But as we have Ju's delay,I think marriage will ahppen in 2nd sector(It may be first sector I need Ash ji and Anup ji guide here). If we check PDF i think 22 Jun to 5 Jul 2011 when Su is transiting over Me and Ra sign and Nakshatra.If we want to check her nature,we can see 1st has 31 pts,Lagna is in Ma sign,Su is in Ma Nakshatra ,...then she is stubborn.But one thing I can't understand is that she has not any division of Sa!!!She passed post graduation degree,how can she has a low intelligence? She has 2 sectorts of Ma,Three sectors of Ve ,one sector of Ju and Three sectors of Me.Dear Ash ji and Anup ji,I'm waiting your guides

about my analysis.Best WishesHussein astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > 14th Oct 1985> 10.00am > 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST> > > She did her graduation in 2005.> Her father passed away in dec2007.> She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > Hussein ji, lets break the

silence> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@.. . wrote:> > > Hussein ahahosien@.. .> [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > All dear Members> As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> as a quiz),but I couldn't> find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Anup jiThank you very much for good guides.Yes,Ju's delay will be ended at 6-Feb-2009 when Ju comes to its natal position.Best WishesHussein , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji and Group,> > > Good attempt.Your observation is correct.> > Lagna,moon or sun does not fall in any sector of Sa in divisionals.> Her education might have not be kind of a steady level as this lack of> brilliancy we can say.> > She was unable to go through her first year of post-graduation.> So there was a break in education after she completed her graduaion> in the year 2005.> > > Next when we study the Ju delay,it should be of 24 years or Ju delay> ends after completion of two rounds from its natal position.> > Let other members share their understanding about the possible marriage > antra and sector there in.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 24/9/09, Hussein ahahosien wrote:> > > Hussein ahahosien Re: Just For Study> > Thursday, 24 September, 2009, 1:02 AM> > > > > > > Dear Anup ji> Thank you for giving energy to the group.Yes,lets break the silence.> > Ok,in this chart we can see all given events are correspondent to chart.> > 1-Her graduation in 2005: I think it was in Sun antra which is LOE for 5th.> 2-Death of her father in Dec 2007 : it was in Ma antra which is LOD for 4th house(8th from 9th).> 3-Completion of her post graduation in Aug 2009 : It was in Ju antra which is LOE with 26 pts for 9th > > Ok,now about her marriage.We can see that we have just Ju's delay in her chart.Then it's possible to get married on 21-21 years age.But Antras in this age are not favorable for marriage as they ahve less points in WS > for 7th house. Su and Mo just have 8 and 6 pts respectively for 7th house.after that we have Ma antra which is 6th lord.After Ma antra we have Ju antra.Ju also has less points (5) for 7th.After Ju's antra we have Sa which is > LOD for 7th house with 20 pts and also is not SD for 6th lord. In addition it is in 4th from Ma in rasi chart with less point than Ma,means it will the results revers of Ma .> Now narrowing down the event.Sa itself is LOD so,eager to give the results.But as we have Ju's delay,I think marriage will ahppen in 2nd sector(It may be first sector I need Ash ji and Anup ji guide here). If we check PDF i think 22 Jun to 5 Jul 2011 when Su is transiting over Me and Ra sign and Nakshatra.> If we want to check her nature,we can see 1st has 31 pts,Lagna is in Ma sign,Su is in Ma Nakshatra ,...then she is stubborn.> But one thing I can't understand is that she has not any division of Sa!!!She passed post graduation degree,how can she has a low intelligence? She has 2 sectorts of Ma,Three sectors of Ve ,one sector of Ju and Three sectors of Me.> Dear Ash ji and Anup ji,I'm waiting your guides about my analysis.> Best Wishes> Hussein > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" dalh_1@ wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > > > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > > > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > > > > 14th Oct 1985> > 10.00am > > 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > She did her graduation in 2005.> > Her father passed away in dec2007.> > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > Hussein ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > All dear Members> > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> > as a quiz),but I couldn't> > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew>

Dear Anup and other members,

Sa gives (photographic) memory and Me gives brilliency.

krushna

, " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Hussein ji and Group,

>  

>  

> Good attempt.Your observation is correct.

>  

> Lagna,moon or sun does not fall in any sector of Sa in divisionals.

> Her education might have not be kind of a steady level as this lack of

> brilliancy we can say.

>  

> She was unable to go through her first year of post-graduation.

> So there was a break in education after she completed her graduaion

> in the year 2005.

>  

>  

> Next when we study the Ju delay,it should be of 24 years or Ju delay

> ends after completion of two rounds from its natal position.

>  

> Let other members share their understanding about the possible marriage

> antra and sector there in.

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Thu, 24/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

>

>

> Hussein <ahahosien

> Re: Just For Study

>

> Thursday, 24 September, 2009, 1:02 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Anup ji

> Thank you for giving energy to the group.Yes,lets  break the  silence.

>

> Ok,in this chart  we can see all given events are correspondent to chart.

>

> 1-Her graduation in 2005: I think it was in Sun antra which is  LOE for 5th.

> 2-Death of her father in Dec 2007 : it was in Ma antra which is LOD for 4th

house(8th from 9th).

> 3-Completion of her post graduation in Aug 2009  : It was in Ju antra which

is  LOE with 26 pts for 9th

>

> Ok,now about her marriage.We can see that  we have just Ju's delay  in her

chart.Then it's possible to get married on 21-21 years age.But Antras in this

age are not favorable for marriage as they ahve less points in WS

> for 7th house. Su and Mo just have 8 and 6 pts respectively for 7th

house.after that we have Ma antra which is 6th lord.After Ma antra we have Ju

antra.Ju also has less points (5) for 7th.After Ju's antra we have Sa which is

> LOD for 7th house with 20 pts and also is not SD for 6th lord. In addition it

is in 4th from Ma in rasi chart with less point than Ma,means it will the

results revers of Ma .

> Now narrowing down the event.Sa itself is LOD so,eager to give the results.But

as we have Ju's delay,I think  marriage will ahppen in 2nd sector(It may be

first sector I need Ash ji and Anup ji guide here). If we check PDF i think 22

Jun to 5 Jul 2011  when Su is transiting over Me and Ra sign and Nakshatra.

> If we want to check her nature,we can see 1st has  31 pts,Lagna is in Ma

sign,Su is in Ma Nakshatra ,...then she is stubborn.

> But one thing I can't understand is that she has not any division of Sa!!!She

passed post graduation degree,how can she has a low intelligence? She has 2

sectorts of Ma,Three sectors of Ve ,one sector of Ju and Three sectors of Me.

> Dear Ash ji and Anup ji,I'm waiting your guides about my analysis.

> Best Wishes

> Hussein

>

>

>

>

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Hussein ji and group,

> >  

> >  

> > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is

> > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.

> >  

> > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the

> > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.

> >  

> >  

> > 14th Oct 1985

> > 10.00am   

> > 32 N 04  75 E 28  IST

> >  

> >  

> > She did her graduation in 2005.

> > Her father passed away in dec2007.

> > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. 

> >  

> >  

> > Hussein ji, lets break the silence

> >  

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >   

> >  

> >

> > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ . wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hussein ahahosien@ .

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > All dear Members

> > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave

> > as a quiz),but I couldn't

> > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.

> > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and

> > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.

> > Best Wishes

> > Hussein

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in.. com/trynew

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

Dear Anup Ji and respected Group Members,

Thank you very much for sharing this chart with us. I will try my best to convey

my thoughts the following is my attempt to time marriage.

I am getting lagna as 11'2 scorpio. Saturn aspects HB and LoA in D-9 only no

saturn delay. Jupiter aspects HB, is LoB and aspects HC and LoB there is Jupiter

delay. Moreover, there are some laws for delayed marriage that are possible in

her chart I believe from lesson 30 as follows:

3.Venus either in conjunction with or in aspect to saturn or jupiter will delay

marriage, in D-9 Venus and Saturn are in opposition 1/7.

8.If Sun pairs with either Mars or the Moon and Mars has sight of malefic Saturn

can cause delay, in this chart sun and moon pair in d-1 and d-9 however there is

no saturn or mars aspect to them but in d-9 rahu resides with sun and moon in HC

for marriage and 12H for D-9. I am not sure how this will give result from

archive's it is said that the luminaries with Rahu is not good. I hope Respected

members can give more understanding on this.

9. Moon in female chart enhances the effect of delay. If moon is in 12H it will

enhance the effects of delayed marriage. Moon is with Sun and Venus in HC, Moon

goes to 12H in D-9 with Sun with Rahu.

14. If the 7L from the lagna, moon and the karaka of marriage or venus is

afflicted this can cause delay, her 7L is Venus which is in the star of Sun

which weakens or spoils Venus, from moon 7L is Jupiter Rahu afflicts in d-9

Saturn also aspects, again NK is Venus and Functional karaka is Jupiter as

mention above venus is weakened and Jupiter is afflicted. ( I hope this is

right).

Therefore, there are some delay causing scenarios here there are no zeros in

SAV. The NK=venus in the star of Sun, Jupiter (FK/NRK) is afflicted by Rahu in

d-9. Funcktional Root Karak is Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and sits

with Rahu in D-9, I believe this also becomes afflicted then.

D-1 D-9 Position Lib/Asc.D-9 Lagna

1L/7L=Ma/Ve 2/12 3/11 Ve/Me 3/11

ML/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9

SL/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9

ML/7L=Su/Sa 3/11 2/12 Ju/Me 5/9

TOTALS: 45 85 110

There is 31 pts. For 1H and 24 pts. In 7H.

I think She could be in a relation with somebody right now as 5L= Jupiter and

7L-Venus which is in 5/9 position in d-1 and 4/10 in d-9. However, Mars who is

6L sits in 10H and 2H position in d-9 and Saturn aspects Mars.

I think there could be a break I believe in Mercury Antara 3 sector could give

break to this relationship, that could be painful. However, she does have Rahu's

aspect to 7H and Saturn aspects as well to 7H not knowing the boys chart there

could be strong planets that could compel and allow them to marry in Ketu antara

2 sector. Ketu is in HD becomes very eager to give results. Ketu is SD to Rahu,

Venus, Mars, Sun, Jupiter of these for Ketu's position Venus (4B's) NK, Mars(1B)

Sun(2 Bindus), Jupiter (6) FK, now SD to Jupiter is probably the lowest SD but

it is giving the most bindus Jupiter gives low points for 7H, but high points

for 5H and 12H. I am not sure if I am on the right track with this analysis.

I am confused and am uncertain because even Mercury antara can give marriage as

we have established Venus and Jupiter are weak/afflicted so marriage can happen

in low point planet, 6L or planet that is SD to 6L. Her lagna chart gives her 45

where a minimum needed is 50 but I think her d-9 chart shows promise (this is

why I believe ketu can give).

Mercury is SD to Rahu (who is represented by mars and Venus will act more like

Venus who is NK) and SD to Saturn. Mercury has the highest points for 7H is in

HD gives high points for 7H, 5H and 12H. Mercury is SD to Rahu who is in 6H and

represented by Mars who is 6L.

I am not sure I am going on the right track with this attempt, I am learning so

I apologize in advance for any mistakes and hope to learn from them. I look

forward to your guidance.

Thank You,

Shalini

>

> Dear Hussein ji and group,

>  

>  

> I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is

> silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.

>  

> So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the

> possible antra when she can marry in coming time.

>  

>  

> 14th Oct 1985

> 10.00am   

> 32 N 04  75 E 28  IST

>  

>  

> She did her graduation in 2005.

> Her father passed away in dec2007.

> She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. 

>  

>  

> Hussein ji, lets break the silence

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>   

>  

>

> --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

>

>

> Hussein <ahahosien

> Just For Study

>

> Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> All dear Members

> As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave

> as a quiz),but I couldn't

> find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.

> I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and

> give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.

> Best Wishes

> Hussein

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

>

Dear Krushna jiThank you very much for guiding us about this.She has three sectors of Memeans brilliancy.Best WishesHussein , "krushna j" <krushana wrote:>> Dear Anup and other members,> Sa gives (photographic) memory and Me gives brilliency. > krushna> > > > > > , "Anup. M" dalh_1@ wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein ji and Group,> > > > > > Good attempt.Your observation is correct.> > > > Lagna,moon or sun does not fall in any sector of Sa in divisionals.> > Her education might have not be kind of a steady level as this lack of> > brilliancy we can say.> > > > She was unable to go through her first year of post-graduation.> > So there was a break in education after she completed her graduaion> > in the year 2005.> > > > > > Next when we study the Ju delay,it should be of 24 years or Ju delay> > ends after completion of two rounds from its natal position.> > > > Let other members share their understanding about the possible marriage > > antra and sector there in.> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 24/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ wrote:> > > > > > Hussein ahahosien@> > Re: Just For Study> > > > Thursday, 24 September, 2009, 1:02 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup ji> > Thank you for giving energy to the group.Yes,lets break the silence.> > > > Ok,in this chart we can see all given events are correspondent to chart.> > > > 1-Her graduation in 2005: I think it was in Sun antra which is LOE for 5th.> > 2-Death of her father in Dec 2007 : it was in Ma antra which is LOD for 4th house(8th from 9th).> > 3-Completion of her post graduation in Aug 2009 : It was in Ju antra which is LOE with 26 pts for 9th > > > > Ok,now about her marriage.We can see that we have just Ju's delay in her chart.Then it's possible to get married on 21-21 years age.But Antras in this age are not favorable for marriage as they ahve less points in WS > > for 7th house. Su and Mo just have 8 and 6 pts respectively for 7th house.after that we have Ma antra which is 6th lord.After Ma antra we have Ju antra.Ju also has less points (5) for 7th.After Ju's antra we have Sa which is > > LOD for 7th house with 20 pts and also is not SD for 6th lord. In addition it is in 4th from Ma in rasi chart with less point than Ma,means it will the results revers of Ma .> > Now narrowing down the event.Sa itself is LOD so,eager to give the results.But as we have Ju's delay,I think marriage will ahppen in 2nd sector(It may be first sector I need Ash ji and Anup ji guide here). If we check PDF i think 22 Jun to 5 Jul 2011 when Su is transiting over Me and Ra sign and Nakshatra.> > If we want to check her nature,we can see 1st has 31 pts,Lagna is in Ma sign,Su is in Ma Nakshatra ,...then she is stubborn.> > But one thing I can't understand is that she has not any division of Sa!!!She passed post graduation degree,how can she has a low intelligence? She has 2 sectorts of Ma,Three sectors of Ve ,one sector of Ju and Three sectors of Me.> > Dear Ash ji and Anup ji,I'm waiting your guides about my analysis.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > > > > > > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> > > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > > > > > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> > > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > > > > > > > 14th Oct 1985> > > 10.00am > > > 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > > > > She did her graduation in 2005.> > > Her father passed away in dec2007.> > > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > > > > > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > > > > Hussein ahahosien@ .> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All dear Members> > > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> > > as a quiz),but I couldn't> > > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> > > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> > > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> > > Best Wishes> > > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew> >>

Dear Shalini ji,hussein ji and Group,

This is what we call involvement in a system.

Your analysis showing you hard hours you are putting in for learning

KAS and applying it on charts.Never get confused while doing so,

and write down what is being understood till now.This is best way

of learning and achieving knowledge slowly.

When we study a chart for marriage,first we see the relation between

lagna,moon,sun and mars (in case of female) with respective 7th lords.

We find that the above combination is average in this chart.

This indicates the marriage can be in the antra of planet with substantial

power i.e with the points of 12 or above in the WS.

There are no blessings.L/9,Mo/9 and Su/9 are in 2:12 relations both in

rasi as well as in navamsa.Her father died at the age of 22yrs and she

stayed away from home for study purpose

Ju delay is there and Sa which is LoD adding up power to 7th house.

Ma as 6th lord can not aspect this Sa malefically because Sa is

LoD for 7th house.

Sa aspect Ve in navamsa which enhances its negative qualities

but Ju aspect Ve as well as Sun and Moon in rasi so Ju can endow

its natural benefic effect on Ve,means on her thinking or averting her

bad thoughts etc.

Ju delay will end in current year 2009 and Ju is with 5 points in 7th house.

Her mindset can be seen from 5th and 12th house during this antra.

She could be inclinded for some kind of relationship.

So next antra is Sa which is LoD though aspecting 7th house.

Status of Ju as FK is enhanced for 5th house as this is in 11th from

5th(Pisces) and also in 3rd house which is 2nd from 2nd house(Sag).

Ju is also in Moon's constellation and Moon is mool karak here.

As per my understanding,Sa antra is quite eligible for giving marriage.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini <shalini3004 wrote:

shalini <shalini3004 Re: Just For Study Date: Friday, 25 September, 2009, 1:54 AM

Dear Anup Ji and respected Group Members,Thank you very much for sharing this chart with us. I will try my best to convey my thoughts the following is my attempt to time marriage.I am getting lagna as 11'2 scorpio. Saturn aspects HB and LoA in D-9 only no saturn delay. Jupiter aspects HB, is LoB and aspects HC and LoB there is Jupiter delay. Moreover, there are some laws for delayed marriage that are possible in her chart I believe from lesson 30 as follows: 3.Venus either in conjunction with or in aspect to saturn or jupiter will delay marriage, in D-9 Venus and Saturn are in opposition 1/7.8.If Sun pairs with either Mars or the Moon and Mars has sight of malefic Saturn can cause delay, in this chart sun and moon pair in d-1 and d-9 however there is no saturn or mars aspect to them but in d-9 rahu resides with sun and moon in HC for marriage and 12H for D-9. I am not sure how this will give result from archive's it

is said that the luminaries with Rahu is not good. I hope Respected members can give more understanding on this.9. Moon in female chart enhances the effect of delay. If moon is in 12H it will enhance the effects of delayed marriage. Moon is with Sun and Venus in HC, Moon goes to 12H in D-9 with Sun with Rahu. 14. If the 7L from the lagna, moon and the karaka of marriage or venus is afflicted this can cause delay, her 7L is Venus which is in the star of Sun which weakens or spoils Venus, from moon 7L is Jupiter Rahu afflicts in d-9 Saturn also aspects, again NK is Venus and Functional karaka is Jupiter as mention above venus is weakened and Jupiter is afflicted. ( I hope this is right).Therefore, there are some delay causing scenarios here there are no zeros in SAV. The NK=venus in the star of Sun, Jupiter (FK/NRK) is afflicted by Rahu in d-9. Funcktional Root Karak is Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and sits with Rahu in

D-9, I believe this also becomes afflicted then.D-1 D-9 Position Lib/Asc.D-9 Lagna1L/7L=Ma/Ve 2/12 3/11 Ve/Me 3/11ML/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9SL/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9ML/7L=Su/Sa 3/11 2/12 Ju/Me 5/9TOTALS: 45 85 110There is 31 pts. For 1H and 24 pts. In 7H.I think She could be in a relation with somebody right now as 5L= Jupiter and 7L-Venus which is in 5/9 position in d-1 and 4/10 in d-9. However, Mars who is 6L sits in 10H and 2H position in d-9 and Saturn aspects Mars. I think there could be a break I believe in Mercury Antara 3 sector could give break to this relationship, that could be painful. However, she does have Rahu's aspect to 7H and Saturn aspects as well to 7H not knowing the boys chart there could be strong planets that could compel and allow them to marry in Ketu antara 2 sector. Ketu is in HD becomes very eager to give results. Ketu is SD to Rahu, Venus, Mars, Sun, Jupiter of

these for Ketu's position Venus (4B's) NK, Mars(1B) Sun(2 Bindus), Jupiter (6) FK, now SD to Jupiter is probably the lowest SD but it is giving the most bindus Jupiter gives low points for 7H, but high points for 5H and 12H. I am not sure if I am on the right track with this analysis. I am confused and am uncertain because even Mercury antara can give marriage as we have established Venus and Jupiter are weak/afflicted so marriage can happen in low point planet, 6L or planet that is SD to 6L. Her lagna chart gives her 45 where a minimum needed is 50 but I think her d-9 chart shows promise (this is why I believe ketu can give). Mercury is SD to Rahu (who is represented by mars and Venus will act more like Venus who is NK) and SD to Saturn. Mercury has the highest points for 7H is in HD gives high points for 7H, 5H and 12H. Mercury is SD to Rahu who is in 6H and represented by Mars who is 6L.I am not sure I am going on the right track

with this attempt, I am learning so I apologize in advance for any mistakes and hope to learn from them. I look forward to your guidance. Thank You,Shalini astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > 14th Oct 1985> 10.00am > 32 N 04 75 E 28

IST> > > She did her graduation in 2005.> Her father passed away in dec2007.> She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien@. ..> wrote:> > > Hussein <ahahosien@. ..>> [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > All

dear Members> As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> as a quiz),but I couldn't> find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Respected Guruji,

Thanks for differentiating and giving the exact words.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 24/9/09, krushna j <krushana wrote:

krushna j <krushana Re: Just For Study Date: Thursday, 24 September, 2009, 9:14 PM

Dear Anup and other members,Sa gives (photographic) memory and Me gives brilliency. krushnaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji and Group,> > > Good attempt.Your observation is correct.> > Lagna,moon or sun does not fall in any sector of Sa in divisionals.> Her education might have not be kind of a steady level as this lack of> brilliancy we can say.> > She was unable to go through her first year of post-graduation.> So there was a break in education after she completed her graduaion> in the year 2005.> > > Next

when we study the Ju delay,it should be of 24 years or Ju delay> ends after completion of two rounds from its natal position.> > Let other members share their understanding about the possible marriage > antra and sector there in.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 24/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien@. ..> wrote:> > > Hussein <ahahosien@. ..>> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Just For Study> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Thursday, 24 September, 2009, 1:02 AM> > > > > > > Dear Anup ji> Thank you for giving energy to the group.Yes,lets break the silence.> > Ok,in this chart we can see all given events are correspondent to chart.> > 1-Her graduation in 2005: I think it was in Sun antra which is LOE for 5th.> 2-Death of her father in Dec 2007 : it was in Ma antra which is LOD for 4th house(8th from 9th).> 3-Completion of her post graduation in Aug 2009 : It was in Ju antra which is LOE with 26 pts for 9th > > Ok,now about her marriage.We can see that we have just Ju's delay in her chart.Then it's possible to get married on 21-21 years age.But Antras in this age are not favorable for marriage

as they ahve less points in WS > for 7th house. Su and Mo just have 8 and 6 pts respectively for 7th house.after that we have Ma antra which is 6th lord.After Ma antra we have Ju antra.Ju also has less points (5) for 7th.After Ju's antra we have Sa which is > LOD for 7th house with 20 pts and also is not SD for 6th lord. In addition it is in 4th from Ma in rasi chart with less point than Ma,means it will the results revers of Ma .> Now narrowing down the event.Sa itself is LOD so,eager to give the results.But as we have Ju's delay,I think marriage will ahppen in 2nd sector(It may be first sector I need Ash ji and Anup ji guide here). If we check PDF i think 22 Jun to 5 Jul 2011 when Su is transiting over Me and Ra sign and Nakshatra.> If we want to check her nature,we can see 1st has 31 pts,Lagna is in Ma sign,Su is in Ma Nakshatra ,...then she is stubborn.> But one thing I can't understand is that

she has not any division of Sa!!!She passed post graduation degree,how can she has a low intelligence? She has 2 sectorts of Ma,Three sectors of Ve ,one sector of Ju and Three sectors of Me.> Dear Ash ji and Anup ji,I'm waiting your guides about my analysis.> Best Wishes> Hussein > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > > > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > > > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > > > > 14th

Oct 1985> > 10.00am > > 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > She did her graduation in 2005.> > Her father passed away in dec2007.> > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ . wrote:> > > > > > Hussein ahahosien@ .> > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > All dear Members> > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> > as a quiz),but I couldn't> > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Anup Ji and Respected Groups Members,

Functional Mool Karak Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and Jupiter who is

Natural Mool Karak is in the star of such a moon. Can you please shed some light

on the effect Sun and Moon being conjunct in the star of 6L. I had thought that

Moon being SD to 6l if not spoiling it may weaken it moreover jupiter is SD to

moon.

Also, you have mentioned that Moon being with rahu looses it's harmful

association due to jupiters aspect, have I understood this correctly? Also, for

multiple marriages or relations if 2h and 11h is giving dual lordship and 7L is

in dual sign it can give more than one relation. Her 7L is in dual sign and

Venus is SD to Sun (in 6L Star) who is in dual sign in both D-1 and D-9,

moreover Libra ascending in D-9 gives Mars as 7L who goes to dual sign in d-9

(is 6L in d-1).

I look forward to your guidance to help me understand better.

Thank You,

Shalini

>

> Dear Shalini ji,hussein ji and Group,

>  

>  

> This is what we call involvement in a system.

>  

> Your analysis showing you hard hours you are putting in for learning

> KAS and applying it on charts.Never get confused while doing so,

> and write down what is being understood till now.This is best way

> of learning and achieving knowledge slowly.

>  

>  

> When we study a chart for marriage,first we see the relation between

> lagna,moon,sun and mars (in case of female) with respective 7th lords.

> We find that the above combination is average in this chart.

>  

>  

> This indicates the marriage can be in the antra of planet with substantial

> power i.e with the points of 12 or above in the WS.

>  

> There are no blessings.L/9,Mo/9 and Su/9 are in 2:12 relations both in

> rasi as well as in navamsa.Her father died at the age of 22yrs and she

> stayed away from home for study purpose

>  

>  

> Ju delay is there and Sa which is LoD adding up power to 7th house.

> Ma as 6th lord can not aspect this Sa malefically because Sa is

> LoD for 7th house.

>  

>  

> Sa aspect Ve in navamsa which enhances its negative qualities

> but Ju aspect Ve as well as Sun and Moon in rasi so Ju can endow

> its natural benefic effect on Ve,means on her thinking or averting her

> bad thoughts etc.

>  

>  

> Ju delay will end in current year 2009 and Ju is with 5 points in 7th house.

> Her mindset can be seen from 5th and 12th house during this antra.

> She could be inclinded for some kind of relationship. 

>  

>  

> So next antra is Sa which is LoD though aspecting 7th house.

> Status of Ju as FK is enhanced for 5th house as this is in 11th from

> 5th(Pisces) and also in 3rd house which is 2nd from 2nd house(Sag).

> Ju is also in Moon's constellation and Moon is mool karak here.

>  

>  

> As per my understanding,Sa antra is quite eligible for giving marriage.

>  

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini <shalini3004 wrote:

>

>

> shalini <shalini3004

>

> Friday, 25 September, 2009, 1:54 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Anup Ji and respected Group Members,

>

> Thank you very much for sharing this chart with us. I will try my best to

convey my thoughts the following is my attempt to time marriage.

>

> I am getting lagna as 11'2 scorpio. Saturn aspects HB and LoA in D-9 only no

saturn delay. Jupiter aspects HB, is LoB and aspects HC and LoB there is Jupiter

>

> 3.Venus either in conjunction with or in aspect to saturn or jupiter will

delay marriage, in D-9 Venus and Saturn are in opposition 1/7.

>

> 8.If Sun pairs with either Mars or the Moon and Mars has sight of malefic

Saturn can cause delay, in this chart sun and moon pair in d-1 and d-9 however

there is no saturn or mars aspect to them but in d-9 rahu resides with sun and

moon in HC for marriage and 12H for D-9. I am not sure how this will give result

from archive's it is said that the luminaries with Rahu is not good. I hope

Respected members can give more understanding on this.

>

> 9. Moon in female chart enhances the effect of delay. If moon is in 12H it

will enhance the effects of delayed marriage. Moon is with Sun and Venus in HC,

Moon goes to 12H in D-9 with Sun with Rahu.

>

> 14. If the 7L from the lagna, moon and the karaka of marriage or venus is

right).

>

> Therefore, there are some delay causing scenarios here there are no zeros in

>

> D-1 D-9 Position Lib/Asc.D-9 Lagna

> 1L/7L=Ma/Ve 2/12 3/11 Ve/Me 3/11

> ML/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9

> SL/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9

> ML/7L=Su/Sa 3/11 2/12 Ju/Me 5/9

> TOTALS: 45 85 110

>

> There is 31 pts. For 1H and 24 pts. In 7H.

>

> I think She could be in a relation with somebody right now as 5L= Jupiter and

7L-Venus which is in 5/9 position in d-1 and 4/10 in d-9. However, Mars who is

6L sits in 10H and 2H position in d-9 and Saturn aspects Mars.

>

> I think there could be a break I believe in Mercury Antara 3 sector could give

break to this relationship, that could be painful. However, she does have Rahu's

aspect to 7H and Saturn aspects as well to 7H not knowing the boys chart there

could be strong planets that could compel and allow them to marry in Ketu antara

2 sector. Ketu is in HD becomes very eager to give results. Ketu is SD to Rahu,

Venus, Mars, Sun, Jupiter of these for Ketu's position Venus (4B's) NK, Mars(1B)

Sun(2 Bindus), Jupiter (6) FK, now SD to Jupiter is probably the lowest SD but

it is giving the most bindus Jupiter gives low points for 7H, but high points

for 5H and 12H. I am not sure if I am on the right track with this analysis.

>

> I am confused and am uncertain because even Mercury antara can give marriage

as we have established Venus and Jupiter are weak/afflicted so marriage can

happen in low point planet, 6L or planet that is SD to 6L. Her lagna chart gives

her 45 where a minimum needed is 50 but I think her d-9 chart shows promise

(this is why I believe ketu can give).

> Mercury is SD to Rahu (who is represented by mars and Venus will act more like

Venus who is NK) and SD to Saturn. Mercury has the highest points for 7H is in

HD gives high points for 7H, 5H and 12H. Mercury is SD to Rahu who is in 6H and

represented by Mars who is 6L.

>

> I am not sure I am going on the right track with this attempt, I am learning

so I apologize in advance for any mistakes and hope to learn from them. I look

>

> Thank You,

>

> Shalini

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Hussein ji and group,

> >  

> >  

> > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is

> > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.

> >  

> > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the

> > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.

> >  

> >  

> > 14th Oct 1985

> > 10.00am   

> > 32 N 04  75 E 28  IST

> >  

> >  

> > She did her graduation in 2005.

> > Her father passed away in dec2007.

> > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. 

> >  

> >  

> > Hussein ji, lets break the silence

> >  

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >   

> >  

> >

> > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien@ ..> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hussein <ahahosien@ ..>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study

> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > All dear Members

> > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave

> > as a quiz),but I couldn't

> > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.

> > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and

> > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.

> > Best Wishes

> > Hussein

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

>

Dear Shalini ji and Group,

As per my understanding,we can not connect Ju with 6th lord Ma

here via Moon like if Moon is in nakashtra of Ma and Ju in nakshatra of

Mo.Here Mo becomes SD to Ma only because Mo is in nakshatra of Ma.

Similarly Ju is in nakshatra of Mo so Ju will be SD to Mo only or we can

say Ju is free from the influence of Ma unlike Mo.

In such case,Mo is SD to 6th lord can further enhance the delay to

some extent after Ju delay.This may also effect the quality as well.

Moon with Rahu makes a person a bit eccentric and this has nothing

to do with Ju aspect.Ju can only restrict Ve from getting wild if Ve is

in aspect of Sa.

Yes there can a some relationship like here Ju aspect Su and Sa aspect

Ve and Ma.For more than one relations,you can check the status of

2nd house and 2nd lord also.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini <shalini3004 wrote:

shalini <shalini3004 Re: Just For Study Date: Friday, 25 September, 2009, 10:11 PM

Dear Anup Ji and Respected Groups Members,Functional Mool Karak Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and Jupiter who is Natural Mool Karak is in the star of such a moon. Can you please shed some light on the effect Sun and Moon being conjunct in the star of 6L. I had thought that Moon being SD to 6l if not spoiling it may weaken it moreover jupiter is SD to moon. Also, you have mentioned that Moon being with rahu looses it's harmful association due to jupiters aspect, have I understood this correctly? Also, for multiple marriages or relations if 2h and 11h is giving dual lordship and 7L is in dual sign it can give more than one relation. Her 7L is in dual sign and Venus is SD to Sun (in 6L Star) who is in dual sign in both D-1 and D-9, moreover Libra ascending in D-9 gives Mars as 7L who goes to dual sign in d-9 (is 6L in d-1). I look forward to your guidance to help me understand better.Thank

You,Shaliniastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Shalini ji,hussein ji and Group,> > > This is what we call involvement in a system.> > Your analysis showing you hard hours you are putting in for learning> KAS and applying it on charts.Never get confused while doing so,> and write down what is being understood till now.This is best way > of learning and achieving knowledge slowly.> > > When we study a chart for marriage,first we see the relation between > lagna,moon,sun and mars (in case of female) with respective 7th lords.> We find that

the above combination is average in this chart.> > > This indicates the marriage can be in the antra of planet with substantial> power i.e with the points of 12 or above in the WS.> > There are no blessings.L/ 9,Mo/9 and Su/9 are in 2:12 relations both in> rasi as well as in navamsa.Her father died at the age of 22yrs and she > stayed away from home for study purpose> > > Ju delay is there and Sa which is LoD adding up power to 7th house.> Ma as 6th lord can not aspect this Sa malefically because Sa is > LoD for 7th house.> > > Sa aspect Ve in navamsa which enhances its negative qualities> but Ju aspect Ve as well as Sun and Moon in rasi so Ju can endow> its natural benefic effect on Ve,means on her thinking or averting her> bad thoughts

etc.> > > Ju delay will end in current year 2009 and Ju is with 5 points in 7th house.> Her mindset can be seen from 5th and 12th house during this antra.> She could be inclinded for some kind of relationship. > > > So next antra is Sa which is LoD though aspecting 7th house.> Status of Ju as FK is enhanced for 5th house as this is in 11th from > 5th(Pisces) and also in 3rd house which is 2nd from 2nd house(Sag).> Ju is also in Moon's constellation and Moon is mool karak here.> > > As per my understanding, Sa antra is quite eligible for giving marriage.> > > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:> > > shalini <shalini3004@ ...>> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Just For Study> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Friday, 25 September, 2009, 1:54 AM> > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji and respected Group Members,>

> Thank you very much for sharing this chart with us. I will try my best to convey my thoughts the following is my attempt to time marriage.> > I am getting lagna as 11'2 scorpio. Saturn aspects HB and LoA in D-9 only no saturn delay. Jupiter aspects HB, is LoB and aspects HC and LoB there is Jupiter delay. Moreover, there are some laws for delayed marriage that are possible in her chart I believe from lesson 30 as follows: > > 3.Venus either in conjunction with or in aspect to saturn or jupiter will delay marriage, in D-9 Venus and Saturn are in opposition 1/7.> > 8.If Sun pairs with either Mars or the Moon and Mars has sight of malefic Saturn can cause delay, in this chart sun and moon pair in d-1 and d-9 however there is no saturn or mars aspect to them but in d-9 rahu resides with sun and moon in HC for marriage and 12H for D-9. I am not sure how this will give result from archive's it is said that

the luminaries with Rahu is not good. I hope Respected members can give more understanding on this.> > 9. Moon in female chart enhances the effect of delay. If moon is in 12H it will enhance the effects of delayed marriage. Moon is with Sun and Venus in HC, Moon goes to 12H in D-9 with Sun with Rahu. > > 14. If the 7L from the lagna, moon and the karaka of marriage or venus is afflicted this can cause delay, her 7L is Venus which is in the star of Sun which weakens or spoils Venus, from moon 7L is Jupiter Rahu afflicts in d-9 Saturn also aspects, again NK is Venus and Functional karaka is Jupiter as mention above venus is weakened and Jupiter is afflicted. ( I hope this is right).> > Therefore, there are some delay causing scenarios here there are no zeros in SAV. The NK=venus in the star of Sun, Jupiter (FK/NRK) is afflicted by Rahu in d-9. Funcktional Root Karak is Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and

sits with Rahu in D-9, I believe this also becomes afflicted then.> > D-1 D-9 Position Lib/Asc.D-9 Lagna> 1L/7L=Ma/Ve 2/12 3/11 Ve/Me 3/11> ML/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9> SL/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9> ML/7L=Su/Sa 3/11 2/12 Ju/Me 5/9> TOTALS: 45 85 110> > There is 31 pts. For 1H and 24 pts. In 7H.> > I think She could be in a relation with somebody right now as 5L= Jupiter and 7L-Venus which is in 5/9 position in d-1 and 4/10 in d-9. However, Mars who is 6L sits in 10H and 2H position in d-9 and Saturn aspects Mars. > > I think there could be a break I believe in Mercury Antara 3 sector could give break to this relationship, that could be painful. However, she does have Rahu's aspect to 7H and Saturn aspects as well to 7H not knowing the boys chart there could be strong planets that could compel and allow them to marry in Ketu antara 2 sector. Ketu is in HD

becomes very eager to give results. Ketu is SD to Rahu, Venus, Mars, Sun, Jupiter of these for Ketu's position Venus (4B's) NK, Mars(1B) Sun(2 Bindus), Jupiter (6) FK, now SD to Jupiter is probably the lowest SD but it is giving the most bindus Jupiter gives low points for 7H, but high points for 5H and 12H. I am not sure if I am on the right track with this analysis. > > I am confused and am uncertain because even Mercury antara can give marriage as we have established Venus and Jupiter are weak/afflicted so marriage can happen in low point planet, 6L or planet that is SD to 6L. Her lagna chart gives her 45 where a minimum needed is 50 but I think her d-9 chart shows promise (this is why I believe ketu can give). > Mercury is SD to Rahu (who is represented by mars and Venus will act more like Venus who is NK) and SD to Saturn. Mercury has the highest points for 7H is in HD gives high points for 7H, 5H and 12H. Mercury is SD to Rahu

who is in 6H and represented by Mars who is 6L.> > I am not sure I am going on the right track with this attempt, I am learning so I apologize in advance for any mistakes and hope to learn from them. I look forward to your guidance. > > Thank You,> > Shalini > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > > > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > > > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > > > > 14th Oct 1985> > 10.00am > > 32 N 04 75 E

28 IST> > > > > > She did her graduation in 2005.> > Her father passed away in dec2007.> > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien@ ..> wrote:> > > > > > Hussein <ahahosien@ ..>> > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > All dear Members> >

As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> > as a quiz),but I couldn't> > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew>

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Anup jiA complete explanation you have given.Thank you.1-Would you please explain about the sectors selection too?2-I think we should n't consider effect of Ra and Ke in Navamsa(here you have pointed out about the effect of nodes on Mo).Am I right?3-Mo is very near to Su in Rasi,does it cause any bad effect?Waiting your good answersBest WishesHussein , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Shalini ji,hussein ji and Group,> > > This is what we call involvement in a system.> > Your analysis showing you hard hours you are putting in for learning> KAS and applying it on charts.Never get confused while doing so,> and write down what is being understood till now.This is best way > of learning and achieving knowledge slowly.> > > When we study a chart for marriage,first we see the relation between > lagna,moon,sun and mars (in case of female) with respective 7th lords.> We find that the above combination is average in this chart.> > > This indicates the marriage can be in the antra of planet with substantial> power i.e with the points of 12 or above in the WS.> > There are no blessings.L/9,Mo/9 and Su/9 are in 2:12 relations both in> rasi as well as in navamsa.Her father died at the age of 22yrs and she > stayed away from home for study purpose> > > Ju delay is there and Sa which is LoD adding up power to 7th house.> Ma as 6th lord can not aspect this Sa malefically because Sa is > LoD for 7th house.> > > Sa aspect Ve in navamsa which enhances its negative qualities> but Ju aspect Ve as well as Sun and Moon in rasi so Ju can endow> its natural benefic effect on Ve,means on her thinking or averting her> bad thoughts etc.> > > Ju delay will end in current year 2009 and Ju is with 5 points in 7th house.> Her mindset can be seen from 5th and 12th house during this antra.> She could be inclinded for some kind of relationship. > > > So next antra is Sa which is LoD though aspecting 7th house.> Status of Ju as FK is enhanced for 5th house as this is in 11th from > 5th(Pisces) and also in 3rd house which is 2nd from 2nd house(Sag).> Ju is also in Moon's constellation and Moon is mool karak here.> > > As per my understanding,Sa antra is quite eligible for giving marriage.> > > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini shalini3004 wrote:> > > shalini shalini3004 Re: Just For Study> > Friday, 25 September, 2009, 1:54 AM> > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji and respected Group Members,> > Thank you very much for sharing this chart with us. I will try my best to convey my thoughts the following is my attempt to time marriage.> > I am getting lagna as 11'2 scorpio. Saturn aspects HB and LoA in D-9 only no saturn delay. Jupiter aspects HB, is LoB and aspects HC and LoB there is Jupiter delay. Moreover, there are some laws for delayed marriage that are possible in her chart I believe from lesson 30 as follows: > > 3.Venus either in conjunction with or in aspect to saturn or jupiter will delay marriage, in D-9 Venus and Saturn are in opposition 1/7.> > 8.If Sun pairs with either Mars or the Moon and Mars has sight of malefic Saturn can cause delay, in this chart sun and moon pair in d-1 and d-9 however there is no saturn or mars aspect to them but in d-9 rahu resides with sun and moon in HC for marriage and 12H for D-9. I am not sure how this will give result from archive's it is said that the luminaries with Rahu is not good. I hope Respected members can give more understanding on this.> > 9. Moon in female chart enhances the effect of delay. If moon is in 12H it will enhance the effects of delayed marriage. Moon is with Sun and Venus in HC, Moon goes to 12H in D-9 with Sun with Rahu. > > 14. If the 7L from the lagna, moon and the karaka of marriage or venus is afflicted this can cause delay, her 7L is Venus which is in the star of Sun which weakens or spoils Venus, from moon 7L is Jupiter Rahu afflicts in d-9 Saturn also aspects, again NK is Venus and Functional karaka is Jupiter as mention above venus is weakened and Jupiter is afflicted. ( I hope this is right).> > Therefore, there are some delay causing scenarios here there are no zeros in SAV. The NK=venus in the star of Sun, Jupiter (FK/NRK) is afflicted by Rahu in d-9. Funcktional Root Karak is Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and sits with Rahu in D-9, I believe this also becomes afflicted then.> > D-1 D-9 Position Lib/Asc.D-9 Lagna> 1L/7L=Ma/Ve 2/12 3/11 Ve/Me 3/11> ML/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9> SL/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9> ML/7L=Su/Sa 3/11 2/12 Ju/Me 5/9> TOTALS: 45 85 110> > There is 31 pts. For 1H and 24 pts. In 7H.> > I think She could be in a relation with somebody right now as 5L= Jupiter and 7L-Venus which is in 5/9 position in d-1 and 4/10 in d-9. However, Mars who is 6L sits in 10H and 2H position in d-9 and Saturn aspects Mars. > > I think there could be a break I believe in Mercury Antara 3 sector could give break to this relationship, that could be painful. However, she does have Rahu's aspect to 7H and Saturn aspects as well to 7H not knowing the boys chart there could be strong planets that could compel and allow them to marry in Ketu antara 2 sector. Ketu is in HD becomes very eager to give results. Ketu is SD to Rahu, Venus, Mars, Sun, Jupiter of these for Ketu's position Venus (4B's) NK, Mars(1B) Sun(2 Bindus), Jupiter (6) FK, now SD to Jupiter is probably the lowest SD but it is giving the most bindus Jupiter gives low points for 7H, but high points for 5H and 12H. I am not sure if I am on the right track with this analysis. > > I am confused and am uncertain because even Mercury antara can give marriage as we have established Venus and Jupiter are weak/afflicted so marriage can happen in low point planet, 6L or planet that is SD to 6L. Her lagna chart gives her 45 where a minimum needed is 50 but I think her d-9 chart shows promise (this is why I believe ketu can give). > Mercury is SD to Rahu (who is represented by mars and Venus will act more like Venus who is NK) and SD to Saturn. Mercury has the highest points for 7H is in HD gives high points for 7H, 5H and 12H. Mercury is SD to Rahu who is in 6H and represented by Mars who is 6L.> > I am not sure I am going on the right track with this attempt, I am learning so I apologize in advance for any mistakes and hope to learn from them. I look forward to your guidance. > > Thank You,> > Shalini > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" dalh_1@ wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > > > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > > > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > > > > 14th Oct 1985> > 10.00am > > 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > She did her graduation in 2005.> > Her father passed away in dec2007.> > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ ..> wrote:> > > > > > Hussein ahahosien@ ..>> > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > All dear Members> > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> > as a quiz),but I couldn't> > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in./trynew>

Dear Anup Ji,

Thank You for your kind reply.

I believe I did not convey myself clearly, I understand that Jupiter will have

no influence of 6L. However, Moon being influenced by 6L weakens the moon I

believe. Therefore, Jupiter is SD to a weak Moon I think would this be correct?

We look at the status of 2H and 2L Nk and FK to show the quality and potential

result for 7h as we see the status of 7h and 7L, and the Mool Karak 9L NK and

FK. Now 4H and 4L controls the 9h. 4L is Saturn which sits in 12h From house A

in her chart for 7h moreover, 6L mars aspects Saturn thereby weakening it as you

have mentioned her father has passed away. Therefore karak for 9h is weak as

well, which is Saturn.

Saturn is SD to Sun who is 10L, who is LoA for 3h. Saturn sits in Leo in d-9. I

think that Saturn antara could give something concerning her Mother. However, I

am still looking into this.

There is so much to learn and understand I really appreciate this group, this

forum, KAS and the patience of Dear group members.

Thank You,

Shalini

>

> Dear Shalini ji and Group,

>  

>  

> As per my understanding,we can not connect Ju with 6th lord Ma

> here via Moon like if Moon is in nakashtra of Ma and Ju in nakshatra of

> Mo.Here Mo becomes SD to Ma only because Mo is in nakshatra of Ma.

> Similarly Ju is in nakshatra of Mo so Ju will be SD to Mo only or we can

> say Ju is free from the influence of Ma unlike Mo.  

>  

>  

> In such case,Mo is SD to 6th lord can further enhance the delay to

> some extent after Ju delay.This may also effect the quality as well.

>  

> Moon with Rahu makes a person a bit eccentric and this has nothing

> to do with Ju aspect.Ju can only restrict Ve from getting wild if Ve is

> in aspect of Sa.

>  

>  

> Yes there can a some relationship like here Ju aspect Su and Sa aspect

> Ve and Ma.For more than one relations,you can check the status of

> 2nd house and 2nd lord also.

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup 

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini <shalini3004 wrote:

>

>

> shalini <shalini3004

>

> Friday, 25 September, 2009, 10:11 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Anup Ji and Respected Groups Members,

>

> Functional Mool Karak Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and Jupiter who is

Natural Mool Karak is in the star of such a moon. Can you please shed some light

on the effect Sun and Moon being conjunct in the star of 6L. I had thought that

Moon being SD to 6l if not spoiling it may weaken it moreover jupiter is SD to

moon.

> Also, you have mentioned that Moon being with rahu looses it's harmful

association due to jupiters aspect, have I understood this correctly? Also, for

multiple marriages or relations if 2h and 11h is giving dual lordship and 7L is

in dual sign it can give more than one relation. Her 7L is in dual sign and

Venus is SD to Sun (in 6L Star) who is in dual sign in both D-1 and D-9,

moreover Libra ascending in D-9 gives Mars as 7L who goes to dual sign in d-9

(is 6L in d-1).

>

> I look forward to your guidance to help me understand better.

>

> Thank You,

>

> Shalini

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shalini ji,hussein ji and Group,

> >  

> >  

> > This is what we call involvement in a system.

> >  

> > Your analysis showing you hard hours you are putting in for learning

> > KAS and applying it on charts.Never get confused while doing so,

> > and write down what is being understood till now.This is best way

> > of learning and achieving knowledge slowly.

> >  

> >  

> > When we study a chart for marriage,first we see the relation between

> > lagna,moon,sun and mars (in case of female) with respective 7th lords.

> > We find that the above combination is average in this chart.

> >  

> >  

> > This indicates the marriage can be in the antra of planet with substantial

> > power i.e with the points of 12 or above in the WS.

> >  

> > There are no blessings.L/ 9,Mo/9 and Su/9 are in 2:12 relations both in

> > rasi as well as in navamsa.Her father died at the age of 22yrs and she

> > stayed away from home for study purpose

> >  

> >  

> > Ju delay is there and Sa which is LoD adding up power to 7th house.

> > Ma as 6th lord can not aspect this Sa malefically because Sa is

> > LoD for 7th house.

> >  

> >  

> > Sa aspect Ve in navamsa which enhances its negative qualities

> > but Ju aspect Ve as well as Sun and Moon in rasi so Ju can endow

> > its natural benefic effect on Ve,means on her thinking or averting her

> > bad thoughts etc.

> >  

> >  

> > Ju delay will end in current year 2009 and Ju is with 5 points in 7th house.

> > Her mindset can be seen from 5th and 12th house during this antra.

> > She could be inclinded for some kind of relationship. 

> >  

> >  

> > So next antra is Sa which is LoD though aspecting 7th house.

> > Status of Ju as FK is enhanced for 5th house as this is in 11th from

> > 5th(Pisces) and also in 3rd house which is 2nd from 2nd house(Sag).

> > Ju is also in Moon's constellation  and Moon is mool karak here.

> >  

> >  

> > As per my understanding, Sa antra is quite eligible for giving marriage.

> >  

> >  

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > shalini <shalini3004@ ...>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Just For Study

> > Friday, 25 September, 2009, 1:54 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anup Ji and respected Group Members,

> >

> > Thank you very much for sharing this chart with us. I will try my best to

convey my thoughts the following is my attempt to time marriage.

> >

> > I am getting lagna as 11'2 scorpio. Saturn aspects HB and LoA in D-9 only no

> >

> > 3.Venus either in conjunction with or in aspect to saturn or jupiter will

delay marriage, in D-9 Venus and Saturn are in opposition 1/7.

> >

> > 8.If Sun pairs with either Mars or the Moon and Mars has sight of malefic

Saturn can cause delay, in this chart sun and moon pair in d-1 and d-9 however

there is no saturn or mars aspect to them but in d-9 rahu resides with sun and

moon in HC for marriage and 12H for D-9. I am not sure how this will give result

from archive's it is said that the luminaries with Rahu is not good. I hope

Respected members can give more understanding on this.

> >

> > 9. Moon in female chart enhances the effect of delay. If moon is in 12H it

will enhance the effects of delayed marriage. Moon is with Sun and Venus in HC,

Moon goes to 12H in D-9 with Sun with Rahu.

> >

> > 14. If the 7L from the lagna, moon and the karaka of marriage or venus is

right).

> >

> > Therefore, there are some delay causing scenarios here there are no zeros in

> >

> > D-1 D-9 Position Lib/Asc.D-9 Lagna

> > 1L/7L=Ma/Ve 2/12 3/11 Ve/Me 3/11

> > ML/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9

> > SL/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9

> > ML/7L=Su/Sa 3/11 2/12 Ju/Me 5/9

> > TOTALS: 45 85 110

> >

> > There is 31 pts. For 1H and 24 pts. In 7H.

> >

> > I think She could be in a relation with somebody right now as 5L= Jupiter

and 7L-Venus which is in 5/9 position in d-1 and 4/10 in d-9. However, Mars who

is 6L sits in 10H and 2H position in d-9 and Saturn aspects Mars.

> >

> > I think there could be a break I believe in Mercury Antara 3 sector could

give break to this relationship, that could be painful. However, she does have

Rahu's aspect to 7H and Saturn aspects as well to 7H not knowing the boys chart

there could be strong planets that could compel and allow them to marry in Ketu

antara 2 sector. Ketu is in HD becomes very eager to give results. Ketu is SD to

Rahu, Venus, Mars, Sun, Jupiter of these for Ketu's position Venus (4B's) NK,

Mars(1B) Sun(2 Bindus), Jupiter (6) FK, now SD to Jupiter is probably the lowest

SD but it is giving the most bindus Jupiter gives low points for 7H, but high

points for 5H and 12H. I am not sure if I am on the right track with this

analysis.

> >

> > I am confused and am uncertain because even Mercury antara can give marriage

as we have established Venus and Jupiter are weak/afflicted so marriage can

happen in low point planet, 6L or planet that is SD to 6L. Her lagna chart gives

her 45 where a minimum needed is 50 but I think her d-9 chart shows promise

(this is why I believe ketu can give).

> > Mercury is SD to Rahu (who is represented by mars and Venus will act more

like Venus who is NK) and SD to Saturn. Mercury has the highest points for 7H is

in HD gives high points for 7H, 5H and 12H. Mercury is SD to Rahu who is in 6H

and represented by Mars who is 6L.

> >

> > I am not sure I am going on the right track with this attempt, I am learning

so I apologize in advance for any mistakes and hope to learn from them. I look

> >

> > Thank You,

> >

> > Shalini

> >

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Hussein ji and group,

> > >  

> > >  

> > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is

> > > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.

> > >  

> > > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the

> > > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.

> > >  

> > >  

> > > 14th Oct 1985

> > > 10.00am   

> > > 32 N 04  75 E 28  IST

> > >  

> > >  

> > > She did her graduation in 2005.

> > > Her father passed away in dec2007.

> > > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. 

> > >  

> > >  

> > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence

> > >  

> > >  

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >  

> > >  

> > >   

> > >  

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Hussein <ahahosien@ ..>

> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > All dear Members

> > > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave

> > > as a quiz),but I couldn't

> > > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.

> > > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and

> > > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.

> > > Best Wishes

> > > Hussein

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

http://in.overview.mail./

>

Dear Hussein ji and group,

For sector selection you can follow the guidlines given in lessons.

I think there is an exclusive lesson guruji has given how to to chose

bhukti with proper sector.

Rest you can also apply your own experience for chosing the sector.

Ra in conjunction with Mo in navamsa has same effect.This we are

considering for quality purpose.We should not forget that they both are

sharing same inner energy in navamsa.For SD base their bond can be

treated as weak.If Ra and Mo are placed together in close proximity

or degree in rasi,such persons sometimes are seen suffering dia-polar

disorder.

Mo and Su are natural 4th and 5th house lords in kalpursha chart.So

4th hosue is for knowledge and 5th for encashment of it.Further if Sa

aspect both of them,you can get some idea about this combination.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien Re: Just For Study Date: Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 12:05 AM

Dear Anup jiA complete explanation you have given.Thank you.1-Would you please explain about the sectors selection too?2-I think we should n't consider effect of Ra and Ke in Navamsa(here you have pointed out about the effect of nodes on Mo).Am I right?3-Mo is very near to Su in Rasi,does it cause any bad effect?Waiting your good answersBest WishesHusseinastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Shalini ji,hussein ji and Group,> > > This is what we call involvement in a system.> > Your analysis showing you hard hours you are putting in for learning> KAS and applying it on charts.Never get confused while doing so,> and write down what is being understood till now.This

is best way > of learning and achieving knowledge slowly.> > > When we study a chart for marriage,first we see the relation between > lagna,moon,sun and mars (in case of female) with respective 7th lords.> We find that the above combination is average in this chart.> > > This indicates the marriage can be in the antra of planet with substantial> power i.e with the points of 12 or above in the WS.> > There are no blessings.L/ 9,Mo/9 and Su/9 are in 2:12 relations both in> rasi as well as in navamsa.Her father died at the age of 22yrs and she > stayed away from home for study purpose> > > Ju delay is there and Sa which is LoD adding up power to 7th house.> Ma as 6th lord can not aspect this Sa malefically because Sa is > LoD for 7th house.>

> > Sa aspect Ve in navamsa which enhances its negative qualities> but Ju aspect Ve as well as Sun and Moon in rasi so Ju can endow> its natural benefic effect on Ve,means on her thinking or averting her> bad thoughts etc.> > > Ju delay will end in current year 2009 and Ju is with 5 points in 7th house.> Her mindset can be seen from 5th and 12th house during this antra.> She could be inclinded for some kind of relationship. > > > So next antra is Sa which is LoD though aspecting 7th house.> Status of Ju as FK is enhanced for 5th house as this is in 11th from > 5th(Pisces) and also in 3rd house which is 2nd from 2nd house(Sag).> Ju is also in Moon's constellation and Moon is mool karak here.> > > As per my

understanding, Sa antra is quite eligible for giving marriage.> > > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini shalini3004@ ... wrote:> > > shalini shalini3004@ ...> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Just For Study> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Friday, 25 September, 2009, 1:54 AM> > > > >

> > Dear Anup Ji and respected Group Members,> > Thank you very much for sharing this chart with us. I will try my best to convey my thoughts the following is my attempt to time marriage.> > I am getting lagna as 11'2 scorpio. Saturn aspects HB and LoA in D-9 only no saturn delay. Jupiter aspects HB, is LoB and aspects HC and LoB there is Jupiter delay. Moreover, there are some laws for delayed marriage that are possible in her chart I believe from lesson 30 as follows: > > 3.Venus either in conjunction with or in aspect to saturn or jupiter will delay marriage, in D-9 Venus and Saturn are in opposition 1/7.> > 8.If Sun pairs with either Mars or the Moon and Mars has sight of malefic Saturn can cause delay, in this chart sun and moon pair in d-1 and d-9 however there is no saturn or mars aspect to them but in d-9 rahu resides with sun and moon in HC for marriage and 12H for D-9. I am

not sure how this will give result from archive's it is said that the luminaries with Rahu is not good. I hope Respected members can give more understanding on this.> > 9. Moon in female chart enhances the effect of delay. If moon is in 12H it will enhance the effects of delayed marriage. Moon is with Sun and Venus in HC, Moon goes to 12H in D-9 with Sun with Rahu. > > 14. If the 7L from the lagna, moon and the karaka of marriage or venus is afflicted this can cause delay, her 7L is Venus which is in the star of Sun which weakens or spoils Venus, from moon 7L is Jupiter Rahu afflicts in d-9 Saturn also aspects, again NK is Venus and Functional karaka is Jupiter as mention above venus is weakened and Jupiter is afflicted. ( I hope this is right).> > Therefore, there are some delay causing scenarios here there are no zeros in SAV. The NK=venus in the star of Sun, Jupiter (FK/NRK) is afflicted by Rahu in d-9.

Funcktional Root Karak is Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and sits with Rahu in D-9, I believe this also becomes afflicted then.> > D-1 D-9 Position Lib/Asc.D-9 Lagna> 1L/7L=Ma/Ve 2/12 3/11 Ve/Me 3/11> ML/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9> SL/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9> ML/7L=Su/Sa 3/11 2/12 Ju/Me 5/9> TOTALS: 45 85 110> > There is 31 pts. For 1H and 24 pts. In 7H.> > I think She could be in a relation with somebody right now as 5L= Jupiter and 7L-Venus which is in 5/9 position in d-1 and 4/10 in d-9. However, Mars who is 6L sits in 10H and 2H position in d-9 and Saturn aspects Mars. > > I think there could be a break I believe in Mercury Antara 3 sector could give break to this relationship, that could be painful. However, she does have Rahu's aspect to 7H and Saturn aspects as well to 7H not knowing the boys chart there could be strong planets that could compel

and allow them to marry in Ketu antara 2 sector. Ketu is in HD becomes very eager to give results. Ketu is SD to Rahu, Venus, Mars, Sun, Jupiter of these for Ketu's position Venus (4B's) NK, Mars(1B) Sun(2 Bindus), Jupiter (6) FK, now SD to Jupiter is probably the lowest SD but it is giving the most bindus Jupiter gives low points for 7H, but high points for 5H and 12H. I am not sure if I am on the right track with this analysis. > > I am confused and am uncertain because even Mercury antara can give marriage as we have established Venus and Jupiter are weak/afflicted so marriage can happen in low point planet, 6L or planet that is SD to 6L. Her lagna chart gives her 45 where a minimum needed is 50 but I think her d-9 chart shows promise (this is why I believe ketu can give). > Mercury is SD to Rahu (who is represented by mars and Venus will act more like Venus who is NK) and SD to Saturn. Mercury has the highest points for 7H is in

HD gives high points for 7H, 5H and 12H. Mercury is SD to Rahu who is in 6H and represented by Mars who is 6L.> > I am not sure I am going on the right track with this attempt, I am learning so I apologize in advance for any mistakes and hope to learn from them. I look forward to your guidance. > > Thank You,> > Shalini > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" dalh_1@ wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > > > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > > > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > > > > 14th Oct 1985> >

10.00am > > 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > She did her graduation in 2005.> > Her father passed away in dec2007.> > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ ..> wrote:> > > > > > Hussein ahahosien@ ..>> > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > All dear Members> > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> > as a quiz),but I couldn't> > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Shalini ji,

Yes,Ju is Sd to Mo in this chart.

I appreciate that you look at every angle while you study some chart

and do not hesitate to ask if something that confuses you.

Sa is LoD for 7th house but as you know LoD/E are always eager to give

the event irrespect of their placement.Now the quality and quantum of an

event are different things than timing of event.

If

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 26/9/09, shalini <shalini3004 wrote:

shalini <shalini3004 Re: Just For Study Date: Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 12:19 AM

Dear Anup Ji,Thank You for your kind reply. I believe I did not convey myself clearly, I understand that Jupiter will have no influence of 6L. However, Moon being influenced by 6L weakens the moon I believe. Therefore, Jupiter is SD to a weak Moon I think would this be correct?We look at the status of 2H and 2L Nk and FK to show the quality and potential result for 7h as we see the status of 7h and 7L, and the Mool Karak 9L NK and FK. Now 4H and 4L controls the 9h. 4L is Saturn which sits in 12h From house A in her chart for 7h moreover, 6L mars aspects Saturn thereby weakening it as you have mentioned her father has passed away. Therefore karak for 9h is weak as well, which is Saturn.Saturn is SD to Sun who is 10L, who is LoA for 3h. Saturn sits in Leo in d-9. I think that Saturn antara could give something concerning her Mother. However, I am still looking into this. There is so much to learn and understand

I really appreciate this group, this forum, KAS and the patience of Dear group members. Thank You,Shaliniastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Shalini ji and Group,> > > As per my understanding, we can not connect Ju with 6th lord Ma> here via Moon like if Moon is in nakashtra of Ma and Ju in nakshatra of > Mo.Here Mo becomes SD to Ma only because Mo is in nakshatra of Ma.> Similarly Ju is in nakshatra of Mo so Ju will be SD to Mo only or we can> say Ju is free from the influence of Ma unlike Mo. > > > In such case,Mo is SD to 6th lord can further

enhance the delay to > some extent after Ju delay.This may also effect the quality as well.> > Moon with Rahu makes a person a bit eccentric and this has nothing > to do with Ju aspect.Ju can only restrict Ve from getting wild if Ve is > in aspect of Sa.> > > Yes there can a some relationship like here Ju aspect Su and Sa aspect > Ve and Ma.For more than one relations,you can check the status of> 2nd house and 2nd lord also.> > > Regards> Anup > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:> > > shalini <shalini3004@

....>> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Just For Study> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Friday, 25 September, 2009, 10:11 PM> > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji and Respected Groups Members,> > Functional Mool Karak Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and Jupiter who is Natural Mool Karak is in the star of such a moon. Can you please shed some light on the effect Sun and Moon being conjunct in the star of 6L. I had thought that Moon being SD to 6l if not spoiling it may weaken it moreover jupiter is SD to moon. > Also, you have mentioned that Moon being with rahu looses it's harmful association due to jupiters aspect, have I understood this

correctly? Also, for multiple marriages or relations if 2h and 11h is giving dual lordship and 7L is in dual sign it can give more than one relation. Her 7L is in dual sign and Venus is SD to Sun (in 6L Star) who is in dual sign in both D-1 and D-9, moreover Libra ascending in D-9 gives Mars as 7L who goes to dual sign in d-9 (is 6L in d-1). > > I look forward to your guidance to help me understand better.> > Thank You,> > Shalini> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Shalini ji,hussein ji and Group,> > > > > > This is what we call involvement in a system.> > > > Your analysis showing you hard hours you are putting in for learning> > KAS and applying it on charts.Never get confused while doing so,> >

and write down what is being understood till now.This is best way > > of learning and achieving knowledge slowly.> > > > > > When we study a chart for marriage,first we see the relation between > > lagna,moon,sun and mars (in case of female) with respective 7th lords.> > We find that the above combination is average in this chart.> > > > > > This indicates the marriage can be in the antra of planet with substantial> > power i.e with the points of 12 or above in the WS.> > > > There are no blessings.L/ 9,Mo/9 and Su/9 are in 2:12 relations both in> > rasi as well as in navamsa.Her father died at the age of 22yrs and she > > stayed away from home for study purpose> > > > > > Ju delay is there and Sa which is LoD adding up power

to 7th house.> > Ma as 6th lord can not aspect this Sa malefically because Sa is > > LoD for 7th house.> > > > > > Sa aspect Ve in navamsa which enhances its negative qualities> > but Ju aspect Ve as well as Sun and Moon in rasi so Ju can endow> > its natural benefic effect on Ve,means on her thinking or averting her> > bad thoughts etc.> > > > > > Ju delay will end in current year 2009 and Ju is with 5 points in 7th house.> > Her mindset can be seen from 5th and 12th house during this antra.> > She could be inclinded for some kind of relationship. > > > > > > So next antra is Sa which is LoD though aspecting 7th house.> > Status of Ju as FK is enhanced for 5th house as this is

in 11th from > > 5th(Pisces) and also in 3rd house which is 2nd from 2nd house(Sag).> > Ju is also in Moon's constellation and Moon is mool karak here.> > > > > > As per my understanding, Sa antra is quite eligible for giving marriage.> > > > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/9/09, shalini <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > shalini <shalini3004@ ...>> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Just For Study> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Friday, 25 September, 2009, 1:54 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji and respected Group Members,> > > > Thank you very much for sharing this chart with us. I will try my best to convey my thoughts the following is my attempt to time marriage.> > > > I am getting lagna as 11'2 scorpio. Saturn aspects HB and LoA in D-9 only no saturn delay. Jupiter aspects HB, is LoB and aspects HC and LoB there is Jupiter delay. Moreover, there are some

laws for delayed marriage that are possible in her chart I believe from lesson 30 as follows: > > > > 3.Venus either in conjunction with or in aspect to saturn or jupiter will delay marriage, in D-9 Venus and Saturn are in opposition 1/7.> > > > 8.If Sun pairs with either Mars or the Moon and Mars has sight of malefic Saturn can cause delay, in this chart sun and moon pair in d-1 and d-9 however there is no saturn or mars aspect to them but in d-9 rahu resides with sun and moon in HC for marriage and 12H for D-9. I am not sure how this will give result from archive's it is said that the luminaries with Rahu is not good. I hope Respected members can give more understanding on this.> > > > 9. Moon in female chart enhances the effect of delay. If moon is in 12H it will enhance the effects of delayed marriage. Moon is with Sun and Venus in HC, Moon goes to 12H in D-9 with Sun with Rahu. >

> > > 14. If the 7L from the lagna, moon and the karaka of marriage or venus is afflicted this can cause delay, her 7L is Venus which is in the star of Sun which weakens or spoils Venus, from moon 7L is Jupiter Rahu afflicts in d-9 Saturn also aspects, again NK is Venus and Functional karaka is Jupiter as mention above venus is weakened and Jupiter is afflicted. ( I hope this is right).> > > > Therefore, there are some delay causing scenarios here there are no zeros in SAV. The NK=venus in the star of Sun, Jupiter (FK/NRK) is afflicted by Rahu in d-9. Funcktional Root Karak is Moon is in the star of Mars who is 6L and sits with Rahu in D-9, I believe this also becomes afflicted then.> > > > D-1 D-9 Position Lib/Asc.D-9 Lagna> > 1L/7L=Ma/Ve 2/12 3/11 Ve/Me 3/11> > ML/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9> > SL/7L=Me/Ju 4/10 5/9 Me/Ju 5/9> > ML/7L=Su/Sa 3/11 2/12 Ju/Me

5/9> > TOTALS: 45 85 110> > > > There is 31 pts. For 1H and 24 pts. In 7H.> > > > I think She could be in a relation with somebody right now as 5L= Jupiter and 7L-Venus which is in 5/9 position in d-1 and 4/10 in d-9. However, Mars who is 6L sits in 10H and 2H position in d-9 and Saturn aspects Mars. > > > > I think there could be a break I believe in Mercury Antara 3 sector could give break to this relationship, that could be painful. However, she does have Rahu's aspect to 7H and Saturn aspects as well to 7H not knowing the boys chart there could be strong planets that could compel and allow them to marry in Ketu antara 2 sector. Ketu is in HD becomes very eager to give results. Ketu is SD to Rahu, Venus, Mars, Sun, Jupiter of these for Ketu's position Venus (4B's) NK, Mars(1B) Sun(2 Bindus), Jupiter (6) FK, now SD to Jupiter is probably the lowest SD but it is giving the most

bindus Jupiter gives low points for 7H, but high points for 5H and 12H. I am not sure if I am on the right track with this analysis. > > > > I am confused and am uncertain because even Mercury antara can give marriage as we have established Venus and Jupiter are weak/afflicted so marriage can happen in low point planet, 6L or planet that is SD to 6L. Her lagna chart gives her 45 where a minimum needed is 50 but I think her d-9 chart shows promise (this is why I believe ketu can give). > > Mercury is SD to Rahu (who is represented by mars and Venus will act more like Venus who is NK) and SD to Saturn. Mercury has the highest points for 7H is in HD gives high points for 7H, 5H and 12H. Mercury is SD to Rahu who is in 6H and represented by Mars who is 6L.> > > > I am not sure I am going on the right track with this attempt, I am learning so I apologize in advance for any mistakes and hope to learn from

them. I look forward to your guidance. > > > > Thank You,> > > > Shalini > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Hussein ji and group,> > > > > > > > > I could understand your passion for KAS thats why when group is> > > silent,an ardent student like you never wait but gives a reminder.> > > > > > So here is a female's chart.Let us apply KAS rules and find out the> > > possible antra when she can marry in coming time.> > > > > > > > > 14th Oct 1985> > > 10.00am > > > 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > > > > She did her graduation

in 2005.> > > Her father passed away in dec2007.> > > She completed her post graduation in Aug2009. > > > > > > > > > Hussein ji, lets break the silence> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien@ ..> wrote:> > > > > > > > > Hussein <ahahosien@ ..>> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Just For Study> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:37 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > All dear Members> > > As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave> > > as a quiz),but I couldn't> > > find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.> > > I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and> > > give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.> > > Best Wishes> > > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in..

com/trynew> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/>

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Husband: MP : 04.04.74, 15:10 hrs, 23.20.N, 85.20.E, Asc 12Le26

Wife : SP : 09.10.72, 22:10 hrs, 17.20.N, 78.30.E, Asc 2Ge30

Dear Deepak ji Group Members,

Husband: MP : 04.04.74, 15:10 hrs, 23.20.N, 85.20.E, Asc 12Le26

Wife : SP : 09.10.72, 22:10 hrs, 17.20.N, 78.30.E, Asc 2Ge30

The wife is elder to the husbands and it is believed here that the birth data did not get interchanged.

Marital relationship laws suggests moderate happiness between the two.

But Ve is not in the Nks of Kritika, Ardra, Mula in any of these two charts.

Degrees difference between Sun Venus Yes > 43 deg in case of husband and 43 deg in case of wife.

The 6th lord is in 4th house in case of wife. Not so in case of husband.

Karyesh is not in 4th place from 6th lord in any of the charts.

Marriage was not performed in the sub of 6th lord in any of the charts.

Marriage was not performed in the sub of Significator planet having fewer points.

The marital happiness is moderate. It cannot be called good.

So possibilities of permanent separation reduces.

The lady seems to be more egoistic ( or authorotative) than her husband (33 points in 1st house) and must be a front runner in managing relationships.

Her 6th lord is aspecting 7th house which ofcourse spoils marital happiness. It is already in 4th house which itself causes marital problems.

The lady is in the AD of Me which is strong for the entire 12 house. Quite soon her Ketu AD shall start (from Feb 2010).

I think that she must have got a good promotion in her job or some escalation in her business endeavours for better position, higher returns. And this might be making temporarily separation from her husband. Her lord of 7th house is controlled by Sun (4:10 relationship).

What so ever be the reason seen from outside, the basic reason for her to separate must be better living, riches, materialistic comforts etc.

Transfer to a foreign land for her also seems to me a strong possibility.

Her 6th lord is in 7th house and strong for entire 12 houses and therefore in its AD she would encash her knowledge.

The next AD is of Ketu which is aspecting 7th house and behaving like Ju of high points (7 BAV points). Aspect of Ju of high points on 7th house also leads to separation.

But the separation does not seem to be permanent in nature.

For her husband the AD of Rahu is running and Rahu for him will behave more like Ju. And Rahu (alias Ju) is aspecting 7th lord Sa.

The Ju is placed in the 7th house and is weak for most of the houses. Ju is FK of 1st house and very weak there. So for this man it is difficult to have his say in matters related to his marital life.

He might not be happy with the seperation though it could be bringing riches to his family, children etc.

A temporary separation is on the cards or must have happened sometime back.

I do not see permanent separation during their lives.

This was my attempt at the question posed. I look forward to suggestions and corrections in my process.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:06:18 +0530 wrote

> dear members,

>kindly study and reply.

>mp--husband--dob---4-4-1974--15-10pm---pob---23-20.85-20 E.

>SP--WIFE-----dob--9-octo-1972--tob---22-10,pob----17-20N 78-30 E.

>love marriage--intercast--D.O.marrige--15--jan-1999

>ist female child---23-3-2002,2nd female child---15-4-2003.any temp.seperation at present ? permanant seperation ?

>regards,

>deepak.

>

>--- On Tue, 22/9/09, Hussein wrote:

>

>Hussein

> Just For Study

>

>Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 9:07 AM

>

> All dear Members

>As dear Manu had told,I tried to find some event of this chart (I gave

>as a quiz),but I couldn't

>find the events.Then use this chart just for your studying.

>I have a suggestion to all group members to find charts with events and

>give them as a quiz and all members analyze them.Group is so silent.

>Best Wishes

>Hussein

>

> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.