IndiaDivine.org

Message No.20755

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup jiI was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?Best WishesHussein

Dear Hussein Ji,

This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these two charts I

was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at them then. I hope you

do not mind if I think out loud a little and put some thoughts together. Rahu is

SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled), Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9,

but weakly). Saturn and Mars are in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in

D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9. I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become

eager to furnish result, of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think

could these factors have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to

your feedback.

Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us.

Thank You,

Shalini

, " Hussein " <ahahosien

wrote:

>

> Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji

>

> I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.

> She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).

>

> Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa

> which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?

>

> Best Wishes

> Hussein

>

Dear Shalini jiWe don't consider HE and HD in D9.Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and then don't know why Ra has given the result.Best WishesHussein , "shalini" <shalini3004 wrote:>> Dear Hussein Ji,> > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled), Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9. I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result, of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your feedback.> > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us. > > Thank You,> > Shalini > > , "Hussein" ahahosien@ wrote:> >> > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji> > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.> > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).> > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa> > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?> > > > Best Wishes> > Hussein> >>

Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,

I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened whether it is good or bad.

Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At least, this is what I think.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

Hussein

Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM

Re: Message No.20755

Dear Shalini jiWe don't consider HE and HD in D9.Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and then don't know why Ra has given the result.Best WishesHussein , "shalini" <shalini3004 wrote:>> Dear Hussein Ji,> > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled), Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9. I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result, of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your feedback.> > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us. > > Thank You,> > Shalini > > , "Hussein" ahahosien@ wrote:> >> > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji> > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.> > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).> > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa> > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?> > > > Best Wishes> > Hussein> >>

Dear Bella jiWhen Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition position,Ra can't give result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us about this chart (msg20755) and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.Best WishesHussein , "BBp" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,> > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened whether it is good or bad.> > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At least, this is what I think.> > Thank you,> -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > Hussein > > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM> Re: Message No.20755> > > Dear Shalini ji> > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.> > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.> > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and then don't know why Ra > > has given the result.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > , "shalini" shalini3004@ wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein Ji,> > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled), Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9. I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result, of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your feedback.> > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us. > > > > Thank You,> > > > Shalini > > > > , "Hussein" ahahosien@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji> > > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.> > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).> > > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa> > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?> > > > > > Best Wishes> > > Hussein> > >> >>

Dear Hussein ji,

Please check Ju is in Sa navamsa,so Ju will be SD to Sa no matter

Sa and Ju are opposing each other in rasi.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien Re: Message No.20755 Date: Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:51 PM

Dear Bella jiWhen Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition position,Ra can't give result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us about this chart (msg20755) and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.Best WishesHusseinastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "BBp" <chandni_99@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,> > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened whether it is good or bad.> > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's Sa and Ju opposing each other.

Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At least, this is what I think.> > Thank you,> -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > Hussein > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Message No.20755> > > Dear Shalini ji> > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.> > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.> > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and then don't know why Ra > > has given the result.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > >

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini" shalini3004@ wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein Ji,> > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled), Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9. I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result, of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your feedback.> > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us. > > > > Thank You,> > >

> Shalini > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Hussein" ahahosien@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji> > > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.> > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).> > > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa> > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?> > > > > > Best Wishes> > > Hussein> > >> >>

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Hussein Ji,

Thank you for your kind response.

In Donna Ji's site under visuals for Rahu Ketu Samdharmi this is mentioned.

Samdharmi rule for Rahu and Ketu: Rahu and Ketu are both Samdharmi to the lord

of the sign and the lord of the nakshatra they are placed in.

PLEASE NOTE: Conjoining planets to either Rahu and/or Ketu in the same house are

ignored when looking for Samdharmi planets in the Rasi! ONLY the above rule

applies in these instances. However, Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the sign

lord of the Navamsa and any planets they might be conjoined with there.

Moreover, I thought that D-9 chart is given equal importance in that rasi chart

is matched with d-9 and d-9 is taken individually too, but d-9 cannot be matched

to d-1, for example as we take lagna lord and 7L in d-1 we also see their

position in d-9, however we cannot take the lagna lord and 7L of D-9 chart and

check their position in D-1 chart.

I am a student and am learning and look forward to your feedback. By discussion

I hope to improve my understanding.

Thank You,

Shalini

, " Hussein " <ahahosien

wrote:

>

> Dear Shalini ji

>

> We don't consider HE and HD in D9.

>

> Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.

>

> Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and

> then don't know why Ra

>

> has given the result.

>

> Best Wishes

>

> Hussein

>

>

>

, " shalini "

> <shalini3004@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Hussein Ji,

> >

> > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these two

> charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at them

> then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put some

> thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled), Sa

> (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are in

> HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9. I

> believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result,

> of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors

> have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your

> feedback.

> >

> > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us.

> >

> > Thank You,

> >

> > Shalini

> >

> > , " Hussein " ahahosien@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji

> > >

> > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.

> > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out

> there).

> > >

> > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and

> Sa

> > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > > Hussein

> > >

> >

>

Dear Anup jiThank you for your clarification this ,Now I can understand the reason.Best Wishes , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji,> > > Please check Ju is in Sa navamsa,so Ju will be SD to Sa no matter> Sa and Ju are opposing each other in rasi.> > > > Regards> Anup > > > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein ahahosien wrote:> > > Hussein ahahosien Re: Message No.20755> > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:51 PM> > > > > > > Dear Bella ji> > When Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition position,Ra can't give > > result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us about this chart (msg20755) > > and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "BBp" chandni_99@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,> > > > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened whether it is good or bad.> > > > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At least, this is what I think.> > > > Thank you,> > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > Hussein > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com > > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Message No.20755> > > > > > Dear Shalini ji> > > > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.> > > > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.> > > > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and then don't know why Ra > > > > has given the result.> > > > Best Wishes> > > > Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini" shalini3004@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Hussein Ji,> > > > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled), Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9. I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result, of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your feedback.> > > > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us. > > > > > > Thank You,> > > > > > Shalini > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Hussein" ahahosien@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji> > > > > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.> > > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).> > > > > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa> > > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?> > > > > > > > Best Wishes> > > > Hussein> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore>

Dear Hussein ji,

Wanted to add one more thing, Ra and Ke are not " samdharmi " to sign lord and

nakshatra lord. Ra and Ke " represent " sign lord and nakshatra lord. There is a

difference.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

, " Hussein " <ahahosien

wrote:

>

> Dear Anup ji

>

> Thank you for your clarification this ,Now I can understand the reason.

>

> Best Wishes

>

>

>

>

> , " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Hussein ji,

> >

> >

> > Please check Ju is in Sa navamsa,so Ju will be SD to Sa no matter

> > Sa and Ju are opposing each other in rasi.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hussein ahahosien@

> > Re: Message No.20755

> >

> > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:51 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bella ji

> >

> > When Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition

> position,Ra can't give

> >

> > result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us

> about this chart (msg20755)

> >

> > and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.

> >

> > Best Wishes

> >

> > Hussein

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " BBp " chandni_99@

> ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,

> > >

> > > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what

> I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore

> unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened

> whether it is good or bad.

> > >

> > > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which

> is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's

> Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will

> give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At

> least, this is what I think.

> > >

> > > Thank you,

> > > -Bella.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Hussein

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM

> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Message No.20755

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Shalini ji

> > >

> > > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.

> > >

> > > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.

> > >

> > > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and

> then don't know why Ra

> > >

> > > has given the result.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > >

> > > Hussein

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " shalini "

> shalini3004@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Hussein Ji,

> > > >

> > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these

> two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at

> them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put

> some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled),

> Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are

> in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9.

> I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result,

> of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors

> have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your

> feedback.

> > > >

> > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us.

> > > >

> > > > Thank You,

> > > >

> > > > Shalini

> > > >

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Hussein "

> ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji

> > > > >

> > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for

> study.

> > > > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out

> there).

> > > > >

> > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju

> and Sa

> > > > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > Hussein

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn

> how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

> >

>

Hi Manu,

I'm e beginner, kindly explain the difference between being a samdharmi and

being representer.

Thanks & Regards,

Virendra

, " Manu " <astro.manu wrote:

>

> Dear Hussein ji,

>

> Wanted to add one more thing, Ra and Ke are not " samdharmi " to sign lord and

nakshatra lord. Ra and Ke " represent " sign lord and nakshatra lord. There is a

difference.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Manu

>

>

>

> , " Hussein " <ahahosien@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anup ji

> >

> > Thank you for your clarification this ,Now I can understand the reason.

> >

> > Best Wishes

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Hussein ji,

> > >

> > >

> > > Please check Ju is in Sa navamsa,so Ju will be SD to Sa no matter

> > > Sa and Ju are opposing each other in rasi.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Hussein ahahosien@

> > > Re: Message No.20755

> > >

> > > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:51 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bella ji

> > >

> > > When Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition

> > position,Ra can't give

> > >

> > > result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us

> > about this chart (msg20755)

> > >

> > > and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > >

> > > Hussein

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " BBp " chandni_99@

> > ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,

> > > >

> > > > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what

> > I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore

> > unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened

> > whether it is good or bad.

> > > >

> > > > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which

> > is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's

> > Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will

> > give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At

> > least, this is what I think.

> > > >

> > > > Thank you,

> > > > -Bella.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > Hussein

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM

> > > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Message No.20755

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shalini ji

> > > >

> > > > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.

> > > >

> > > > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.

> > > >

> > > > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and

> > then don't know why Ra

> > > >

> > > > has given the result.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > >

> > > > Hussein

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " shalini "

> > shalini3004@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Hussein Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these

> > two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at

> > them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put

> > some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled),

> > Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are

> > in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9.

> > I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result,

> > of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors

> > have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your

> > feedback.

> > > > >

> > > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank You,

> > > > >

> > > > > Shalini

> > > > >

> > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Hussein "

> > ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for

> > study.

> > > > > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out

> > there).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju

> > and Sa

> > > > > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > > Hussein

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn

> > how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

> > >

> >

>

Dear Husseinji

Anupji and Manuji have explained your doubt. According to you, the planets that

represents Ra if in 1:7 position, then Ra cannot give results.

The female chart mentioned in Msg 20755:

DOB: 7 Nov 1970; TOB: 3.35 am; POB: 22N35, 88E22

The degrees of Ra is 6 Aq 19. This means Ra represents Sa and Ma. Ra is in

Scorpio in Navamsha. Why did you mention that Ra is SD to Ju?

Ra represents Ma and Sa and they are in 1:7 position in Navamsha. The rule that

planets cease to be SD if posited in 1:7 position is applied in case of Ve-Sa

only who are natural SD. If Ve-Sa in 1:7 position in rashi chart and are

together in Navamsha chart they become SD.

Now in this case Ra will give marriage event though Sa-Ma are in 1:7 position.

Please refer to Msg 5163/5136.

I hope your doubts are cleared now.

Thanks

Prabha

, " Hussein " <ahahosien

wrote:

>

> Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji

>

> I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.

> She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).

>

> Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa

> which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?

>

> Best Wishes

> Hussein

>

Dear Prabha jiI mean the chart which belongs to husband not wife.11-Jan-197015.1028N40,77E13Best WishesHussein , "prabhaa" <prabha.acharya wrote:>> Dear Husseinji> Anupji and Manuji have explained your doubt. According to you, the planets that represents Ra if in 1:7 position, then Ra cannot give results. > The female chart mentioned in Msg 20755:> DOB: 7 Nov 1970; TOB: 3.35 am; POB: 22N35, 88E22> The degrees of Ra is 6 Aq 19. This means Ra represents Sa and Ma. Ra is in Scorpio in Navamsha. Why did you mention that Ra is SD to Ju? > Ra represents Ma and Sa and they are in 1:7 position in Navamsha. The rule that planets cease to be SD if posited in 1:7 position is applied in case of Ve-Sa only who are natural SD. If Ve-Sa in 1:7 position in rashi chart and are together in Navamsha chart they become SD. > Now in this case Ra will give marriage event though Sa-Ma are in 1:7 position. Please refer to Msg 5163/5136.> I hope your doubts are cleared now. > Thanks > Prabha> , "Hussein" ahahosien@ wrote:> >> > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji> > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for study.> > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out there).> > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju and Sa> > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?> > > > Best Wishes> > Hussein> >>

Dear Manu ji,

Thank you for the correction. 'Represent' is the right word and not 'Samdharmi' for Ra.

Now, in this case in husband's chart, Ra represents Ju and Sa the sign lord and Nakshatra lord. Ju has 6 bindus and Sa has 2 bindus therefore it will be more like Ju. Ju has 14 points in WS and gave the result right after the delay period. Will this analogy be correct?

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

Manu

Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:11 AM

Re: Message No.20755

Dear Hussein ji,Wanted to add one more thing, Ra and Ke are not "samdharmi" to sign lord and nakshatra lord. Ra and Ke "represent" sign lord and nakshatra lord. There is a difference.Thanks & Regards,Manu , "Hussein" <ahahosien wrote:>> Dear Anup ji> > Thank you for your clarification this ,Now I can understand the reason.> > Best Wishes> > > > > , "Anup. M" <dalh_1@>> wrote:> >> > Dear Hussein ji,> >> >> > Please check Ju is in Sa navamsa,so Ju will be SD to Sa no matter> > Sa and Ju are opposing each other in rasi.> >> >> >> > Regards> > Anup> >> >> > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ wrote:> >> >> > Hussein ahahosien@> > Re: Message No.20755> > > > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:51 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Bella ji> >> > When Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition> position,Ra can't give> >> > result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us> about this chart (msg20755)> >> > and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.> >> > Best Wishes> >> > Hussein> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "BBp" chandni_99@> ..> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,> > >> > > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what> I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore> unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened> whether it is good or bad.> > >> > > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which> is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's> Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will> give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At> least, this is what I think.> > >> > > Thank you,> > > -Bella.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > -> > > Hussein> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Message No.20755> > >> > >> > > Dear Shalini ji> > >> > > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.> > >> > > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.> > >> > > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and> then don't know why Ra> > >> > > has given the result.> > >> > > Best Wishes> > >> > > Hussein> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini"> shalini3004@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Hussein Ji,> > > >> > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these> two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at> them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put> some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled),> Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are> in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9.> I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result,> of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors> have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your> feedback.> > > >> > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us.> > > >> > > > Thank You,> > > >> > > > Shalini> > > >> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Hussein"> ahahosien@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji> > > > >> > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for> study.> > > > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out> there).> > > > >> > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju> and Sa> > > > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?> > > > >> > > > > Best Wishes> > > > > Hussein> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn> how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore> >>

Hi everyone,

Need some clarification here.

Following is an extract from the lesson 8 - " Samdharmi Planets and their

inter-relationships " at Krushna Ji's website :-

" Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the lord of the sign and the lord of the

constellation in which they are situated. "

Please help in segregating the assertions of what is given above and what Manu

mentioned below. It is confusing right now.

Thanks & Regards,

Virendra

, " Manu " <astro.manu wrote:

>

> Dear Hussein ji,

>

> Wanted to add one more thing, Ra and Ke are not " samdharmi " to sign lord and

difference.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Manu

>

>

>

> , " Hussein " <ahahosien@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anup ji

> >

> > Thank you for your clarification this ,Now I can understand the reason.

> >

> > Best Wishes

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Hussein ji,

> > >

> > >

> > > Please check Ju is in Sa navamsa,so Ju will be SD to Sa no matter

> > > Sa and Ju are opposing each other in rasi.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Hussein ahahosien@

> > > Re: Message No.20755

> > >

> > > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:51 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bella ji

> > >

> > > When Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition

> > position,Ra can't give

> > >

> > > result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us

> > about this chart (msg20755)

> > >

> > > and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > >

> > > Hussein

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " BBp " chandni_99@

> > ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,

> > > >

> > > > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what

> > I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore

> > unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened

> > whether it is good or bad.

> > > >

> > > > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which

> > is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's

> > Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will

> > give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At

> > least, this is what I think.

> > > >

> > > > Thank you,

> > > > -Bella.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > Hussein

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM

> > > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Message No.20755

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shalini ji

> > > >

> > > > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.

> > > >

> > > > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.

> > > >

> > > > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and

> > then don't know why Ra

> > > >

> > > > has given the result.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > >

> > > > Hussein

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " shalini "

> > shalini3004@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Hussein Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these

> > two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at

> > them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put

> > some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled),

> > Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are

> > in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9.

> > I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result,

> > of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors

> > have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your

> > feedback.

> > > > >

> > > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank You,

> > > > >

> > > > > Shalini

> > > > >

> > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Hussein "

> > ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for

> > study.

> > > > > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out

> > there).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju

> > and Sa

> > > > > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > > Hussein

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn

> > how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

> > >

> >

>

Dear Virendra ji

Its best that you go through Donna's website and that will clear all your

existing doubts.

http://krushna.sageasita.com

Thanks

Prabha

, " virendra25bangalore "

<virendrasin_jaipur wrote:

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> Need some clarification here.

> Following is an extract from the lesson 8 - " Samdharmi Planets and their

> " Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the lord of the sign and the lord of the

> Please help in segregating the assertions of what is given above and what Manu

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Virendra

> , " Manu " <astro.manu@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Hussein ji,

> >

> > Wanted to add one more thing, Ra and Ke are not " samdharmi " to sign lord and

difference.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > Manu

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Hussein " <ahahosien@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Anup ji

> > >

> > > Thank you for your clarification this ,Now I can understand the reason.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Hussein ji,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Please check Ju is in Sa navamsa,so Ju will be SD to Sa no matter

> > > > Sa and Ju are opposing each other in rasi.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hussein ahahosien@

> > > > Re: Message No.20755

> > > >

> > > > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:51 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bella ji

> > > >

> > > > When Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition

> > > position,Ra can't give

> > > >

> > > > result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us

> > > about this chart (msg20755)

> > > >

> > > > and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > >

> > > > Hussein

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " BBp " chandni_99@

> > > ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what

> > > I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore

> > > unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened

> > > whether it is good or bad.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which

> > > is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's

> > > Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will

> > > give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At

> > > least, this is what I think.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > Hussein

> > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > > > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM

> > > > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Message No.20755

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shalini ji

> > > > >

> > > > > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.

> > > > >

> > > > > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.

> > > > >

> > > > > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and

> > > then don't know why Ra

> > > > >

> > > > > has given the result.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > >

> > > > > Hussein

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " shalini "

> > > shalini3004@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Hussein Ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these

> > > two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at

> > > them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put

> > > some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled),

> > > Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are

> > > in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9.

> > > I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result,

> > > of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors

> > > have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your

> > > feedback.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank You,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Shalini

> > > > > >

> > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Hussein "

> > > ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for

> > > study.

> > > > > > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out

> > > there).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju

> > > and Sa

> > > > > > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > > > Hussein

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn

> > > how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Virendraji,

Your confusion is relevant. We also had the same confusion when Ash and I were

at Guruji's place and Guruji clarified this concept.

Ofcourse, it is still possible that I have mis-interpreted what Guruji said, in

which case, be assured that Guruji or Ash will clarify this.

So, you can use " represent " instead of " samdharmi " .

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> Need some clarification here.

> Following is an extract from the lesson 8 - " Samdharmi Planets and their

> " Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the lord of the sign and the lord of the

> Please help in segregating the assertions of what is given above and what Manu

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Virendra

> >

> > Dear Hussein ji,

> >

> > Wanted to add one more thing, Ra and Ke are not " samdharmi " to sign lord and

difference.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > Manu

> >

> >

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Anup ji

> > >

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Hussein ji,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bella ji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > >

> > > > Hussein

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > Hussein

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > >

> > > > > Hussein

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > feedback.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank You,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Shalini

> > > > > >

> > > ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > study.

> > > there).

> > > > > > >

> > > and Sa

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hussein

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn

> > > how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sir/Madam,

The excerpt is taken from http://krushna.sageasita.com only.

Thanks & Regards,

Virendra

, " prabhaa " <prabha.acharya

wrote:

>

> Dear Virendra ji

> Its best that you go through Donna's website and that will clear all your

existing doubts.

> http://krushna.sageasita.com

>

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

> , " virendra25bangalore "

<virendrasin_jaipur@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> >

> > Need some clarification here.

> > Following is an extract from the lesson 8 - " Samdharmi Planets and their

> > " Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the lord of the sign and the lord of the

> > Please help in segregating the assertions of what is given above and what

Manu mentioned below. It is confusing right now.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > Virendra

> > , " Manu " <astro.manu@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Hussein ji,

> > >

> > > Wanted to add one more thing, Ra and Ke are not " samdharmi " to sign lord

and nakshatra lord. Ra and Ke " represent " sign lord and nakshatra lord. There is

a difference.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > Manu

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Hussein " <ahahosien@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Anup ji

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for your clarification this ,Now I can understand the reason.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Hussein ji,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Please check Ju is in Sa navamsa,so Ju will be SD to Sa no matter

> > > > > Sa and Ju are opposing each other in rasi.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Anup

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Hussein ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hussein ahahosien@

> > > > > Re: Message No.20755

> > > > >

> > > > > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:51 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bella ji

> > > > >

> > > > > When Ra is SD for planets which those two planets are in opposition

> > > > position,Ra can't give

> > > > >

> > > > > result.We should wait for Krushna ji,Ash ji or Anup ji to guide us

> > > > about this chart (msg20755)

> > > > >

> > > > > and tell us the reason of giving marriage by Ra.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > >

> > > > > Hussein

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " BBp " chandni_99@

> > > > ..> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Hussein ji and Shalini ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have tried to solve this chart earlier when it was given and what

> > > > I thought was that quality of both the charts are poor and therefore

> > > > unhappiness in marriage but as far as timing goes, event happened

> > > > whether it is good or bad.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hussein ji, Rahu is Samdharmi to sign lord and Nakshatra lord which

> > > > is Sa and Ju. Ra is not having 1:7 relationship with Sa or with Ju. It's

> > > > Sa and Ju opposing each other. Therefore, Ra being Samdharmi to Ju will

> > > > give the result but Ju is spoiled therefore quality will be poor. At

> > > > least, this is what I think.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > > -Bella.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > Hussein

> > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > > > > Friday, September 25, 2009 11:03 PM

> > > > > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Message No.20755

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Shalini ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We don't consider HE and HD in D9.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Second Ra is SD just for its nakshtra lord and its sign lord.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Here Ra is SD for Ju and Sa which are in opposite houses in Rasi and

> > > > then don't know why Ra

> > > > > >

> > > > > > has given the result.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hussein

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " shalini "

> > > > shalini3004@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Hussein Ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This is a good question and I thank you for bringing forward these

> > > > two charts I was taking classes at the time and was unable to look at

> > > > them then. I hope you do not mind if I think out loud a little and put

> > > > some thoughts together. Rahu is SD to Ju (give 14 pts. but is spoiled),

> > > > Sa (gives 10 pts. for 7H) and Ma (d-9, but weakly). Saturn and Mars are

> > > > in HA position in d-9. Saturn goes to HE in D-1, Rahu goes to HE in D-9.

> > > > I believe rahu and ketu when in HE or HD become eager to furnish result,

> > > > of course Rahu is HE in D-9 chart. What do you think could these factors

> > > > have played a role to furnish the result? I look forward to your

> > > > feedback.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Guru Ji, Ash Ji, aur Anup ji Please guide us.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thank You,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Shalini

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Hussein "

> > > > ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Krushna ji, Ash ji ,Anup ji

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I was studying message No.20755 which Ash ji had given for

> > > > study.

> > > > > > > > She had got married on 25-Nov-2003 (as Ash ji had pointed out

> > > > there).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Means in Ra antra,after ending Sa and Ju's delay.Ra is SD for Ju

> > > > and Sa

> > > > > > > > which are in opposite houses.How could Ra give the result?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > > > > Hussein

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn

> > > > how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Virendra ji,

When Ra and Ke REPRESENT the sign lord and nakshatra lord then we check the

power of the planet that it represents in the WS.

For samdharmi means similar duty. So the planet will have its own identity,

that does not go, at the same time it will take on similar duty for the planet

that it becomes Samdharmi to. We do not check the WS power.

Therefore, Ra and Ke will REPRESENT the sign lord and nakshatra lord in Rasi

chart, and at the same time if Ra and Ke conjoin any planet in navamsa then they

will become samdharmi to those planets, so for some reason if that planet is

unable to give result, then Ra can step in and do its duty as samdharmi.

For representation, we are talking about timing of event and for that it

represents the sign lord and nakshatra lord and how it will act will depend on

the power in SAV for the planet it represents and then from WS u can get perfect

idea.

Please spend some time understanding this concept and Prabha ji and Manu ji and

Anup ji are correct, you can get all these discussions from the archives and the

lesson, u will have to study both patiently and slowly slowly all these things

will get clear. We all have traveled the same path that you are taking now, and

what they are saying is based on the years of experience on doing the journey on

that path. Therefore just understand what the seniors are guiding. That said,

please make sure that each and every fundamental principles of KAS are clear,

only then progress to the next stage.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

> Hi Manu,

>

> I'm e beginner, kindly explain the difference between being a samdharmi and

being representer.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Virendra

> >

> > Dear Hussein ji,

> >

difference.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > Manu

> >

> >

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Anup ji

> > >

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Hussein ji,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bella ji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > >

> > > > Hussein

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > Hussein

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > >

> > > > > Hussein

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > feedback.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank You,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Shalini

> > > > > >

> > > ahahosien@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > study.

> > > there).

> > > > > > >

> > > and Sa

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hussein

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >