IndiaDivine.org

Message No.5136

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,Prabha ji and membersMy doubt about chart No.20755 got cleared.Thanks all of you.But again new confusion. Prabha ji has pointed out to chart No.5136.Here is Data :FemaleDOB:4-Oct-1972TOB:6.50 PM(Rectified by Krushna ji)POB:India (17 N 42, 74 E 02)In this chart ,we have full Sa's delay.It has ended on 10-Apr-1998 while Sa is at 0 degree of Aries.Means

delay ended in the Antra of Sa.then leave it and select another Antr

which belongs to Me .Me is LOD for 7th house and has 17 points in WS

for this house.Why couldn't Me give the result?On that message Krushna ji has stated that marriage has taken place in the Antra of Su.Why it didn't take place in Me antra?Waiting your good explanations.Best WishesHussein

Dear Hussein ji,

Thank you for keeping this group alive and breaking the silence. I am trying to fumble through the time from the routine schedule and keep up with the group.

Regarding msg # 5136, have you checked msg # 5140? Discussion between Guru ji and Ash ji, the DOB is different. I havn't gone further down the messages but in 5136 the dob given is 4th Oct 1972 and in 5140 it is 2nd Oct 1972. I am going to read the archives in this link and try to figure out.

-Bella.

-

Hussein

Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:31 AM

Message No.5136

Dear Anup ji,Prabha ji and membersMy doubt about chart No.20755 got cleared.Thanks all of you.But again new confusion. Prabha ji has pointed out to chart No.5136.Here is Data :FemaleDOB:4-Oct-1972TOB:6.50 PM(Rectified by Krushna ji)POB:India (17 N 42, 74 E 02)In this chart ,we have full Sa's delay.It has ended on 10-Apr-1998 while Sa is at 0 degree of Aries.Means delay ended in the Antra of Sa.then leave it and select another Antr which belongs to Me .Me is LOD for 7th house and has 17 points in WS for this house.Why couldn't Me give the result?On that message Krushna ji has stated that marriage has taken place in the Antra of Su.Why it didn't take place in Me antra?Waiting your good explanations.Best WishesHussein

Dear Bella jiI have studied both messages.But there Guru ji meant DOB as 4-Oct-1972.Best WishesHussein , "BBp" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji,> > Thank you for keeping this group alive and breaking the silence. I am trying to fumble through the time from the routine schedule and keep up with the group.> > Regarding msg # 5136, have you checked msg # 5140? Discussion between Guru ji and Ash ji, the DOB is different. I havn't gone further down the messages but in 5136 the dob given is 4th Oct 1972 and in 5140 it is 2nd Oct 1972. I am going to read the archives in this link and try to figure out.> > -Bella.> > > > > > > > - > Hussein > > Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:31 AM> Message No.5136> > > Dear Anup ji,Prabha ji and members> > My doubt about chart No.20755 got cleared.Thanks all of you.> > But again new confusion. Prabha ji has pointed out to chart No.5136.Here is Data :> > Female> > DOB:4-Oct-1972> TOB:6.50 PM(Rectified by Krushna ji)> POB:India (17 N 42, 74 E 02)> > In this chart ,we have full Sa's delay.It has ended on 10-Apr-1998 while Sa is at 0 degree of Aries.> Means delay ended in the Antra of Sa.then leave it and select another Antr which belongs to Me .Me is LOD for 7th house and has 17 points in WS for this house.Why couldn't Me give the result?> On that message Krushna ji has stated that marriage has taken place in the Antra of Su.Why it didn't take place in Me antra?> > Waiting your good explanations.> > Best Wishes> Hussein>

Thank you Hussein ji, for your prompt reply.

-Bella.

-

Hussein

Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:40 AM

Re: Message No.5136

Dear Bella jiI have studied both messages.But there Guru ji meant DOB as 4-Oct-1972.Best WishesHussein , "BBp" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji,> > Thank you for keeping this group alive and breaking the silence. I am trying to fumble through the time from the routine schedule and keep up with the group.> > Regarding msg # 5136, have you checked msg # 5140? Discussion between Guru ji and Ash ji, the DOB is different. I havn't gone further down the messages but in 5136 the dob given is 4th Oct 1972 and in 5140 it is 2nd Oct 1972. I am going to read the archives in this link and try to figure out.> > -Bella.> > > > > > > > - > Hussein > > Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:31 AM> Message No.5136> > > Dear Anup ji,Prabha ji and members> > My doubt about chart No.20755 got cleared.Thanks all of you.> > But again new confusion. Prabha ji has pointed out to chart No.5136.Here is Data :> > Female> > DOB:4-Oct-1972> TOB:6.50 PM(Rectified by Krushna ji)> POB:India (17 N 42, 74 E 02)> > In this chart ,we have full Sa's delay.It has ended on 10-Apr-1998 while Sa is at 0 degree of Aries.> Means delay ended in the Antra of Sa.then leave it and select another Antr which belongs to Me .Me is LOD for 7th house and has 17 points in WS for this house.Why couldn't Me give the result?> On that message Krushna ji has stated that marriage has taken place in the Antra of Su.Why it didn't take place in Me antra?> > Waiting your good explanations.> > Best Wishes> Hussein>

Dear Hussein ji,

Guru ji has mentioned that there is

a chance that the birth time is not accurate.

Guru ji has given that when the gentleman had

asked about the marriage, guru ji asked about the

birth time. Even Guru ji had a question in his mind when this chart came to him.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Hussein

Sunday September 27, 2009

7:31 AM

To:

Subject:

Message No.5136

Dear Anup ji,Prabha ji and

members

My doubt about chart No.20755 got cleared.Thanks all of you.

But again new confusion. Prabha ji has pointed out to chart No.5136.Here is

Data :

Female

DOB:4-Oct-1972

TOB:6.50 PM(Rectified by Krushna ji)

POB:India (17 N 42, 74 E 02)

In this chart ,we have full Sa's delay.It has ended on

10-Apr-1998 while Sa is at 0 degree of Aries.

Means delay ended in the Antra of Sa.then leave it and select another Antr

which belongs to Me .Me is LOD for 7th house and has 17 points in WS for this

house.Why couldn't Me give the result?

On that message Krushna ji has stated that marriage has taken place in the

Antra of Su.Why it didn't take place in Me antra?

Waiting your good explanations.

Best Wishes

Hussein