IndiaDivine.org

Princess Diana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Group,

Has anyone worked on Princess Diana's Chart? All over internet there is

discrepency for her birth time. Some say it is 2:15 pm and some say it is

7:45pm. I would like to know if anyone has rectified her time.

Here is her little timeline from one of the sites:

Biographical fast facts:

Full or original name at birth: Diana Frances Spencer

Date and place of birth: July 1, 1961*, Park House, Sandringham, Norfolk,

England. Time: 7:45pm or 2:15pm

Death:

Date, time, place and cause of Death: August 31, 1997, at 4:00 a.m., Pitie

Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France (Injuries sustained in an auto accident)

Marriage

Husband: Prince Charles (m. July 29, 1981 - 1996) (Divorced)

Wedding took place at St. Paul's Cathedral, London, England.

Children

Sons: Prince William (b. June 21, 1982, at 9:03 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital,

Paddington, London, England)

Prince Harry (September 15, 1984, at 4:20 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington,

London, England)

Parents

Father: Viscount Althorp (later, the 8th Earl Spencer)

Mother: Frances Shand Kydd (born Frances Ruth Burke Roche)

Education: Riddlesworth Hall, Diss, Norfolk, England

West Heath Girls' School, Sevenoaks, Kent, England

Institut Alpin Videmanette, Rougemont, Switzerland (a finishing school)

Error correction or clarification

* Princess Diana claimed she was born at 2:15 p.m., however, her mother insisted

7:45 p.m. was Di's actual time of birth.

Hussein ji, have you tried to work on her chart? If so, please give me some

insights.

Thank you,

-Bella.

Dear Bella ji,

Could you justify the events given by you as per her chart.

If so,please go ahead and let members learn from your findings.

Many a charts on the internet being floated having some system prone

motive.So charts of such celebrities hardly reliable.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 29/9/09, bpshiv <chandni_99 wrote:

bpshiv <chandni_99 Princess Diana Date: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 6:15 PM

Hello Group,Has anyone worked on Princess Diana's Chart? All over internet there is discrepency for her birth time. Some say it is 2:15 pm and some say it is 7:45pm. I would like to know if anyone has rectified her time.Here is her little timeline from one of the sites:Biographical fast facts:Full or original name at birth: Diana Frances SpencerDate and place of birth: July 1, 1961*, Park House, Sandringham, Norfolk, England. Time: 7:45pm or 2:15pmDeath: Date, time, place and cause of Death: August 31, 1997, at 4:00 a.m., Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France (Injuries sustained in an auto accident)MarriageHusband: Prince Charles (m. July 29, 1981 - 1996) (Divorced)Wedding took place at St. Paul's Cathedral, London, England.ChildrenSons: Prince William (b. June 21, 1982, at 9:03 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, England)Prince Harry (September 15,

1984, at 4:20 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, England)ParentsFather: Viscount Althorp (later, the 8th Earl Spencer)Mother: Frances Shand Kydd (born Frances Ruth Burke Roche)Education: Riddlesworth Hall, Diss, Norfolk, EnglandWest Heath Girls' School, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandInstitut Alpin Videmanette, Rougemont, Switzerland (a finishing school)Error correction or clarification* Princess Diana claimed she was born at 2:15 p.m., however, her mother insisted 7:45 p.m. was Di's actual time of birth. Hussein ji, have you tried to work on her chart? If so, please give me some insights.Thank you,-Bella.

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Anup ji,

I will certainly try to work on this chart, please help me brain storm where I am wrong. First with the official date recorded and than the other.

Princess Diana 19:45pm

Born on:

July 1st, 1961 at 19:45 hrs.(BST)

Birth-place:

Sandringham, England

Geographic coordinates:

00E30'00; 52N50'00

Timezone:

00:00 hr

DST: 01:00 hr.(has to be on)

(Note:The above mentioned is her official birth time)

General:

Lagna and 7th house: 36/23. This shows her outgoing personality, stubborn egoistic and proud nature. She would always want to dominate her spouse as the difference between the points is very high and 7th has only 23 pts.

Ve-Su distance is more than 45 and Ve is in Krittika Nakshatra. 6th Lo is Ma and aspecting with strong negative aspect to hs 4 sukh sthan and Mo. Also aspecting 1st and the 5th.

Ve and Ma are in 4:10 but Ma being 6th Lo and in the 4th place is not going to help boss which is Ve, on the contrary it will spoil Ve more showing more of it's negative qualities.

NK Ve is totally spoilt leads to multiple relationships or marriages.

Quality:

Lagna Lord and 7th lord: 4:10 10 pts

Moon and 7th: 6:8 0 pts

Sun and 7th: 2:12 0 pts

Mars and 7th: 6:8 0 pts

As we see from the above that the quality of the event is poor. Unhappiness in marital life.

Blessings in the chart is there from Mo in rasi so that’s a plus point. And No Zeros. Ju checks Ve with the 5th aspect to tries to keep in control to some extent.

Overall Personality:

She has 2 sectors of Sa and 2 sectors of Ma. Good memory with outgoing and daring personality. 2 sectors of Ve shows she was a sophisticated woman. 1 sector of Mo and 2 sectors of Ju shows her emotional and caring nature leaning towards religious and charitable deeds. No sector of Me. Didn’t finish her graduation.

Her DBCE are 25-38-31-29. Her 6th having 38 pts shows she has good status in society and 10th having more pts than 11 shows she is very hard working and putting more efforts into work than her income. (Lot of charity work) Comparing her 11th and 12th. 29/26 She will have good savings from her income.

Marriage Timing: July 29, 1981 - 1996

7th hs points are

No delay. After she turned 18 it was Mo antra which is weak in WS. Then comes Ma who is the 6th Lo but gave the event having 13 pts in WS. As we see that there is yog for multiple relationships and NK Ve being spoilt, 6th Lo gave the marriage.

Right after marriage her MD changes to Ju and from here on her professional life flourishes.

Child Birth:

First child was born on June 21/1082. Ju-Ju where Ju is LoD for the 5th hs. Conception also took place in this period.

Second Child: Sep 15 / 1984 Ju-Sa where Sa is samdharmi to Su and Su is LoE for 5th. Conception is Sa period.

Separation and Divorce:

As is, the marriage was on the rocks from the very beginning. Now let us see from the eyes of KAS.

Prince Charles also has Lagna and 7th 30:20 pts which shows both are head-on. Very egoistic and clashes were obvious in their lives. Maybe because of the blessings the marriage survived for so long. Also for more clarification we have to match it with Prince Charles chart.

But for now, As we are observing Diana’s chart, she got married during the antra of 6th Lo. After that it was Saturn antra which was LoD and problems started surfacing but because of the blessings the marriage tried to survive. Than comes Me antra and Me is LoE so same thing. After that Ke antra and Ke represents Sa which is LoD. Than comes Ve antra. secret extra marital relations. Now here Ve being LoD for the 2nd should have given a break / separation but after that comes Su antra which is samdharmi to Me and Me is LoE for 2nd gave official separation.

9 Dec 1992 - Official separation

Anup ji, Here I think separation should have been earlier, more towards Feb 1992 as Ve is LoE for the 2nd.

Could it be that Ve being spoilt showing it's negative qualities, giving her extra marital relationships and not official separation?

28 Aug 1996 – Divorce

Ju-Ra period where Ra is samdharmi to Me and Me is LoE for the 2nd. And seeing from 6th hs, Me is LoD gave here official divorce.

Death:August 31, 1997, at 4:00 a.m.,

MD changed to Sa and the period was Sa-Sa

Anup ji, should we consider the MD of 1st Lo or the 3rd Lo.

If 1st Lo than, than Ma is samdharmi to Ke and Ke represents Sa

And if MD of 3rd Lo it is Sa.

and as it was an accident we check 7th hs. Sa antra is week in the WS but being LoE for 7th is eager to give the result and unfortunately it did.

Now if we change the birth time to 19:35 for 10 min than the MD is still Ju and Ra antra than we can say that event happened during MD of 5th Lo and Ra is in navamsa of Me which is LoE for the 3rd.

Anup ji, I have taken this chart as study purpose. Please guide me so I can learn the quality of KAS.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

Anup. M

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:42 PM

Re: Princess Diana

Dear Bella ji,

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 29/9/09, bpshiv <chandni_99 > wrote:

bpshiv <chandni_99 > Princess Diana Date: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 6:15 PM

Hello Group,Has anyone worked on Princess Diana's Chart? All over internet there is discrepency for her birth time. Some say it is 2:15 pm and some say it is 7:45pm. I would like to know if anyone has rectified her time.Here is her little timeline from one of the sites:Biographical fast facts:Full or original name at birth: Diana Frances SpencerDate and place of birth: July 1, 1961*, Park House, Sandringham, Norfolk, England. Time: 7:45pm or 2:15pmDeath: Date, time, place and cause of Death: August 31, 1997, at 4:00 a.m., Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France (Injuries sustained in an auto accident)MarriageHusband: Prince Charles (m. July 29, 1981 - 1996) (Divorced)Wedding took place at St. Paul's Cathedral, London, England.ChildrenSons: Prince William (b. June 21, 1982, at 9:03 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, England)Prince Harry (September 15, 1984, at 4:20 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, England)ParentsFather: Viscount Althorp (later, the 8th Earl Spencer)Mother: Frances Shand Kydd (born Frances Ruth Burke Roche)Education: Riddlesworth Hall, Diss, Norfolk, EnglandWest Heath Girls' School, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandInstitut Alpin Videmanette, Rougemont, Switzerland (a finishing school)Error correction or clarification* Princess Diana claimed she was born at 2:15 p.m., however, her mother insisted 7:45 p.m. was Di's actual time of birth. Hussein ji, have you tried to work on her chart? If so, please give me some insights.Thank you,-Bella.

Dear Group,

Here is the alternate date for Princess Diana which is 2:15pm.

Princess Diana

Born on:

July 1st, 1961 at 14:15 hrs.

Birth-place:

Sandringham, England

Geographic coordinates:

00E30'00; 52N50'00

Timezone:

DST: 01:00 hr.

(Note:The above mentioned is her alternate birth time)

Lagna and 7th points: 27/31 This doesn’t suit her personality.

1st and 7th Lo: 6:8

Mo and 7th : 1:1

Su and 7th : 6:8

Ma and 7th 6:8

No Blessings.

Ve-Su distance more than 45 degrees and Ve in Krittika spoils NK.

Quality is extremely poor.

Sa aspects Hs A, Hs B, and Hs C. So according to this date, there should be full delay.

Basic events are not coordinating therefore; I think that 19:45 should be right birth time where most of the events fall into places.

-Bella.

-

BPShiv

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:32 AM

Dear Anup ji,

I will certainly try to work on this chart, please help me brain storm where I am wrong. First with the official date recorded and than the other.

Born on:

Birth-place:

Sandringham, England

Geographic coordinates:

00E30'00; 52N50'00

Timezone:

General:

Lagna and 7th house: 36/23. This shows her outgoing personality, stubborn egoistic and proud nature. She would always want to dominate her spouse as the difference between the points is very high and 7th has only 23 pts.

Ve-Su distance is more than 45 and Ve is in Krittika Nakshatra. 6th Lo is Ma and aspecting with strong negative aspect to hs 4 sukh sthan and Mo. Also aspecting 1st and the 5th.

Ve and Ma are in 4:10 but Ma being 6th Lo and in the 4th place is not going to help boss which is Ve, on the contrary it will spoil Ve more showing more of it's negative qualities.

Quality:

As we see from the above that the quality of the event is poor. Unhappiness in marital life.

Blessings in the chart is there from Mo in rasi so that’s a plus point. And No Zeros. Ju checks Ve with the 5th aspect to tries to keep in control to some extent.

Overall Personality:

She has 2 sectors of Sa and 2 sectors of Ma. Good memory with outgoing and daring personality. 2 sectors of Ve shows she was a sophisticated woman. 1 sector of Mo and 2 sectors of Ju shows her emotional and caring nature leaning towards religious and charitable deeds. No sector of Me. Didn’t finish her graduation.

Her DBCE are 25-38-31-29. Her 6th having 38 pts shows she has good status in society and 10th having more pts than 11 shows she is very hard working and putting more efforts into work than her income. (Lot of charity work) Comparing her 11th and 12th. 29/26 She will have good savings from her income.

7th hs points are

No delay. After she turned 18 it was Mo antra which is weak in WS. Then comes Ma who is the 6th Lo but gave the event having 13 pts in WS. As we see that there is yog for multiple relationships and NK Ve being spoilt, 6th Lo gave the marriage.

Right after marriage her MD changes to Ju and from here on her professional life flourishes.

Child Birth:

First child was born on June 21/1082. Ju-Ju where Ju is LoD for the 5th hs. Conception also took place in this period.

Second Child: Sep 15 / 1984 Ju-Sa where Sa is samdharmi to Su and Su is LoE for 5th. Conception is Sa period.

Separation and Divorce:

As is, the marriage was on the rocks from the very beginning. Now let us see from the eyes of KAS.

Prince Charles also has Lagna and 7th 30:20 pts which shows both are head-on. Very egoistic and clashes were obvious in their lives. Maybe because of the blessings the marriage survived for so long. Also for more clarification we have to match it with Prince Charles chart.

But for now, As we are observing Diana’s chart, she got married during the antra of 6th Lo. After that it was Saturn antra which was LoD and problems started surfacing but because of the blessings the marriage tried to survive. Than comes Me antra and Me is LoE so same thing. After that Ke antra and Ke represents Sa which is LoD. Than comes Ve antra. secret extra marital relations. Now here Ve being LoD for the 2nd should have given a break / separation but after that comes Su antra which is samdharmi to Me and Me is LoE for 2nd gave official separation.

Anup ji, Here I think separation should have been earlier, more towards Feb 1992 as Ve is LoE for the 2nd.

Could it be that Ve being spoilt showing it's negative qualities, giving her extra marital relationships and not official separation?

28 Aug 1996 – Divorce

Ju-Ra period where Ra is samdharmi to Me and Me is LoE for the 2nd. And seeing from 6th hs, Me is LoD gave here official divorce.

and as it was an accident we check 7th hs. Sa antra is week in the WS but being LoE for 7th is eager to give the result and unfortunately it did.

Now if we change the birth time to 19:35 for 10 min than the MD is still Ju and Ra antra than we can say that event happened during MD of 5th Lo and Ra is in navamsa of Me which is LoE for the 3rd.

Anup ji, I have taken this chart as study purpose. Please guide me so I can learn the quality of KAS.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

Anup. M

Dear Bella ji,

Regards

Anup

bpshiv <chandni_99 > Princess Diana Date: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 6:15 PM

Hello Group,Has anyone worked on Princess Diana's Chart? All over internet there is discrepency for her birth time. Some say it is 2:15 pm and some say it is 7:45pm. I would like to know if anyone has rectified her time.Here is her little timeline from one of the sites:Biographical fast facts:Full or original name at birth: Diana Frances SpencerDate and place of birth: July 1, 1961*, Park House, Sandringham, Norfolk, England. Time: 7:45pm or 2:15pmDeath: Date, time, place and cause of Death: August 31, 1997, at 4:00 a.m., Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France (Injuries sustained in an auto accident)MarriageHusband: Prince Charles (m. July 29, 1981 - 1996) (Divorced)Wedding took place at St. Paul's Cathedral, London, England.ChildrenSons: Prince William (b. June 21, 1982, at 9:03 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, England)Prince Harry (September 15, 1984, at 4:20 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, England)ParentsFather: Viscount Althorp (later, the 8th Earl Spencer)Mother: Frances Shand Kydd (born Frances Ruth Burke Roche)Education: Riddlesworth Hall, Diss, Norfolk, EnglandWest Heath Girls' School, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandInstitut Alpin Videmanette, Rougemont, Switzerland (a finishing school)Error correction or clarification* Princess Diana claimed she was born at 2:15 p.m., however, her mother insisted 7:45 p.m. was Di's actual time of birth. Hussein ji, have you tried to work on her chart? If so, please give me some insights.Thank you,-Bella.

Dear Bella ji,

Thats why celebrities charts merely create confusion while going

through them.One thing which clearly shows in your analysisis that you are smoothly understanding and adopting vision about KAS

rules.What you need is to solve more and more charts which definitely

can help you to build confidence.

Better take some charts from archives like hussein ji is doing as these

charts are explained by Guruji and Ash ji and by many senior members.

Anyway,your work deserve appreciation..

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 1/10/09, BPShiv <chandni_99 wrote:

BPShiv <chandni_99Re: Princess Diana Date: Thursday, 1 October, 2009, 6:21 PM

Dear Group,

Princess Diana

Born on:

Birth-place:

Sandringham, England

Geographic coordinates:

00E30'00; 52N50'00

Timezone:

Lagna and 7th points: 27/31 This doesn’t suit her personality.

1st and 7th Lo: 6:8

Mo and 7th : 1:1

Su and 7th : 6:8

Ma and 7th 6:8

No Blessings.

Ve-Su distance more than 45 degrees and Ve in Krittika spoils NK.

Quality is extremely poor.

Sa aspects Hs A, Hs B, and Hs C. So according to this date, there should be full delay.

Basic events are not coordinating therefore; I think that 19:45 should be right birth time where most of the events fall into places.

-Bella.

-

BPShiv

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Princess Diana

Dear Anup ji,

Born on:

Birth-place:

Sandringham, England

Geographic coordinates:

00E30'00; 52N50'00

Timezone:

General:

Quality:

Overall Personality:

7th hs points are

Child Birth:

Separation and Divorce:

28 Aug 1996 – Divorce

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

Anup. M

Dear Bella ji,

Regards

Anup

bpshiv <chandni_99 >[astrologyandtiming events] Princess Dianaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 29 September, 2009, 6:15 PM

Hello Group,Has anyone worked on Princess Diana's Chart? All over internet there is discrepency for her birth time. Some say it is 2:15 pm and some say it is 7:45pm. I would like to know if anyone has rectified her time.Here is her little timeline from one of the sites:Biographical fast facts:Full or original name at birth: Diana Frances SpencerDate and place of birth: July 1, 1961*, Park House, Sandringham, Norfolk, England. Time: 7:45pm or 2:15pmDeath: Date, time, place and cause of Death: August 31, 1997, at 4:00 a.m., Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France (Injuries sustained in an auto accident)MarriageHusband: Prince Charles (m. July 29, 1981 - 1996) (Divorced)Wedding took place at St. Paul's Cathedral, London, England.ChildrenSons: Prince William (b. June 21, 1982, at 9:03 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, England)Prince Harry (September 15,

1984, at 4:20 p.m., St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, England)ParentsFather: Viscount Althorp (later, the 8th Earl Spencer)Mother: Frances Shand Kydd (born Frances Ruth Burke Roche)Education: Riddlesworth Hall, Diss, Norfolk, EnglandWest Heath Girls' School, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandInstitut Alpin Videmanette, Rougemont, Switzerland (a finishing school)Error correction or clarification* Princess Diana claimed she was born at 2:15 p.m., however, her mother insisted 7:45 p.m. was Di's actual time of birth. Hussein ji, have you tried to work on her chart? If so, please give me some insights.Thank you,-Bella.

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Thank you Anup ji,

You are right! Even though celebrities have events lined up, but if there is discrepency in birth data than it creates confusion.

I will do that. Try to solve more charts from the archives and I have always enjoyed Hussein ji's brain stroming with the group.

-Bella.

-

Anup. M

Thursday, October 01, 2009 8:47 AM

Dear Bella ji,

Thats why celebrities charts merely create confusion while going

through them.One thing which clearly shows in your analysisis that you are smoothly understanding and adopting vision about KAS

rules.What you need is to solve more and more charts which definitely

can help you to build confidence.

Better take some charts from archives like hussein ji is doing as these

charts are explained by Guruji and Ash ji and by many senior members.

Anyway,your work deserve appreciation..

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 1/10/09, BPShiv <chandni_99 > wrote:

BPShiv <chandni_99 >Re: Princess Diana Date: Thursday, 1 October, 2009, 6:21 PM

Dear Group,

Princess Diana

Born on:

Birth-place:

Sandringham, England

Geographic coordinates:

00E30'00; 52N50'00

Timezone:

Lagna and 7th points: 27/31 This doesn’t suit her personality. 1st and 7th Lo: 6:8 Mo and 7th : 1:1 Su and 7th : 6:8 Ma and 7th 6:8 No Blessings.

Ve-Su distance more than 45 degrees and Ve in Krittika spoils NK. Quality is extremely poor. Sa aspects Hs A, Hs B, and Hs C. So according to this date, there should be full delay. Basic events are not coordinating therefore; I think that 19:45 should be right birth time where most of the events fall into places. -Bella.

-

BPShiv

Dear Anup ji,

Born on:

Birth-place:

Sandringham, England

Geographic coordinates:

00E30'00; 52N50'00

Timezone:

General:

Ve-Su distance is more than 45 and Ve is in Krittika Nakshatra. 6th Lo is Ma and aspecting with strong negative aspect to hs 4 sukh sthan and Mo. Also aspecting 1st and the 5th. Ve and Ma are in 4:10 but Ma being 6th Lo and in the 4th place is not going to help boss which is Ve, on the contrary it will spoil Ve more showing more of it's negative qualities. NK Ve is totally spoilt leads to multiple relationships or marriages. Quality: Lagna Lord and 7th lord: 4:10 10 pts Moon and 7th: 6:8 0 pts Sun and 7th: 2:12 0 pts Mars and 7th: 6:8 0 pts As we see from the above that the quality of the event is poor. Unhappiness in marital life. Blessings in the chart is there from Mo in rasi so that’s a plus point. And No Zeros. Ju checks Ve with the 5th aspect to tries to keep in control to some extent. Overall Personality: She has 2 sectors of Sa and 2 sectors of Ma. Good memory with outgoing and daring personality. 2 sectors of Ve shows she was a sophisticated woman. 1 sector of Mo and 2 sectors of Ju shows her emotional and caring nature leaning towards religious and charitable deeds. No sector of Me. Didn’t finish her graduation. Her DBCE are 25-38-31-29. Her 6th having 38 pts shows she has good status in society and 10th having more pts than 11 shows she is very hard working and putting more efforts into work than her income. (Lot of charity work) Comparing her 11th and 12th. 29/26 She will have good savings from her income.

Marriage Timing: July 29, 1981 - 1996 7th hs points are

No delay. After she turned 18 it was Mo antra which is weak in WS. Then comes Ma who is the 6th Lo but gave the event having 13 pts in WS. As we see that there is yog for multiple relationships and NK Ve being spoilt, 6th Lo gave the marriage. Right after marriage her MD changes to Ju and from here on her professional life flourishes. Child Birth: First child was born on June 21/1082. Ju-Ju where Ju is LoD for the 5th hs. Conception also took place in this period.

Second Child: Sep 15 / 1984 Ju-Sa where Sa is samdharmi to Su and Su is LoE for 5th. Conception is Sa period. Separation and Divorce: As is, the marriage was on the rocks from the very beginning. Now let us see from the eyes of KAS. Prince Charles also has Lagna and 7th 30:20 pts which shows both are head-on. Very egoistic and clashes were obvious in their lives. Maybe because of the blessings the marriage survived for so long. Also for more clarification we have to match it with Prince Charles chart. But for now, As we are observing Diana’s chart, she got married during the antra of 6th Lo. After that it was Saturn antra which was LoD and problems started surfacing but because of the blessings the marriage tried to survive. Than comes Me antra and Me is LoE so same thing. After that Ke antra and Ke represents Sa which is LoD. Than comes Ve antra. secret extra marital relations. Now here Ve being LoD for the 2nd should have given a break / separation but after that comes Su antra which is samdharmi to Me and Me is LoE for 2nd gave official separation.

9 Dec 1992 - Official separation Anup ji, Here I think separation should have been earlier, more towards Feb 1992 as Ve is LoE for the 2nd.

28 Aug 1996 – Divorce Ju-Ra period where Ra is samdharmi to Me and Me is LoE for the 2nd. And seeing from 6th hs, Me is LoD gave here official divorce.

Death:August 31, 1997, at 4:00 a.m., MD changed to Sa and the period was Sa-Sa Anup ji, should we consider the MD of 1st Lo or the 3rd Lo. If 1st Lo than, than Ma is samdharmi to Ke and Ke represents Sa

and as it was an accident we check 7th hs. Sa antra is week in the WS but being LoE for 7th is eager to give the result and unfortunately it did. Now if we change the birth time to 19:35 for 10 min than the MD is still Ju and Ra antra than we can say that event happened during MD of 5th Lo and Ra is in navamsa of Me which is LoE for the 3rd. Anup ji, I have taken this chart as study purpose. Please guide me so I can learn the quality of KAS. Thank you, -Bella.

-

Anup. M

Dear Bella ji,

Regards

Anup

bpshiv <chandni_99 >[astrologyandtiming events] Princess Dianaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 29 September, 2009, 6:15 PM

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.