IndiaDivine.org

A very interesting chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,

Pranaam to all,

I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this native.

The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.

DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.

The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.

There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in navamnsa in the chart, The native is still unmarried.

There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.

The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and Ra / Ke.

The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for 7th as B.

His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3 years old.

Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for his non-marital status of this native.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Ramesh jiWhat is the gender of the native?You yourself have told reasons.We can see :1) Me as 7th lord is placed in 6th house2)Sa as FK has 0 points as its bindus,means vibala,having no power also NSD for 6th lord Ve.3)Ma and Sa have given zero points for 7th and 8th houses respectively.4)Ju as NRK and LOD is SD to Ve(6th lord).5)Su as RK is placed in 6th house.6)Ve as NK is 6th lord itsef and also in in 1 degree of Ra/Ke axes.7)If you see SAV points for 7th house,it has just 14 points.Very low.8)Mo is under the effect of nodes and also aspected by Ve as 6th lord.Best WishesHussein , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:>> Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,> Pranaam to all,> I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this native.> The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.> DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.> The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.> There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in navamnsa in the chart, The native is still unmarried.> There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.> The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and Ra / Ke.> The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.> Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for 7th as B.> His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3 years old.> Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for his non-marital status of this native.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> rcmastro> > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew>

Dear Hussein.

He is male.I want to know will his marriage be settled in future ?If so, when.

According to me, marriage issue can not be materialise.The reason is that besides blessings due to 5:9 positions of lagna lord and 9th lord in navamnsa these planets are afflicted with 6th house/lord in rasi chart.Let Guru Ji and others may throw light on this chart.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Tue, 13/10/09, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien Re: A very interesting chart Date: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 1:31 PM

Dear Ramesh jiWhat is the gender of the native?You yourself have told reasons.We can see :1) Me as 7th lord is placed in 6th house2)Sa as FK has 0 points as its bindus,means vibala,having no power also NSD for 6th lord Ve.3)Ma and Sa have given zero points for 7th and 8th houses respectively.4)Ju as NRK and LOD is SD to Ve(6th lord).5)Su as RK is placed in 6th house.6)Ve as NK is 6th lord itsef and also in in 1 degree of Ra/Ke axes.7)If you see SAV points for 7th house,it has just 14 points.Very low.8)Mo is under the effect of nodes and also aspected by Ve as 6th lord.Best WishesHussein astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,> Pranaam to

all,> I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this native.> The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.> DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.> The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.> There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in navamnsa in the chart, The native is still unmarried.> There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.> The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and Ra / Ke.> The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.> Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for 7th as B.> His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3 years old.> Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for his non-marital status of this native.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh

Mishra> rcmastro> > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Ramesh ji,

Here is my analysis on this chart:

May 13 1976

22:15 23N39 86E31

Lagna and 7th: 29:14 difference is high and in navamsa also 31:20

Lagna and 7th: Ju/Me 2:12

Sun and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10

Mo and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10

Ve and 7th: Ma/Ve 4:10

Quality is about 30 points. There will always be opposition with the spouse with due respect. He will listen to spouse but will do only what he wants to do as in navamsa Lagna has 31 pts.

Blessings: Has blessings in navamsa from Su and Mo.

Two zeros.

Su to Ve distance: almost 50 degrees. Very High

6th Lo: Ve is 6th Lo. NK in the 5th with RK Ju and also in 4:10 relationship with FK Sa. Karaks are spoilt.

DBCE pts: 29/38/30/30 Has good status in the society. He has 3 sectors of Me and 3 of Ve. Should be post graduate and like to live a finer lifestyle.

Marriage: 7th Hs significators are Ma Me Ju Ve and Sa with high pts.

Ma and Sa are in 4th place from 6th Lo.

Ju LoD is with 6th Lo.

Me has the 7th aspect of 6th Lo in navamsa.

All the significators have influence of 6th Lo.

As far as quality, it is poor.

Timing:

Delay: Sa is LoA and aspects Hs A, Sa is with LoC. Two zeros. Therefore delay period could be very well upto 32 yrs. Delay could have ended in Mo antra but Mo has very low pts in WS.

He is under Ma antra which is LoE and it might get materialized in this sub. Which is Sep 11 2009 to Sep 08 2010.

Then comes Ra sub and Ra represents Ve, 6th Lo. After that is followed by Ju. FK is with 6th Lo.

Conclusion: As the karaks are spoilt and the quality is poor, but due to blessings from Su and Mo in navamsa, marriage still can happen in Ma antra. Even though it could be a challenging one.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

ramesh mishra

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:20 AM

Re: Re: A very interesting chart

Dear Hussein.

According to me, marriage issue can not be materialise.The reason is that besides blessings due to 5:9 positions of lagna lord and 9th lord in navamnsa these planets are afflicted with 6th house/lord in rasi chart.Let Guru Ji and others may throw light on this chart.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Tue, 13/10/09, Hussein <ahahosien > wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien > Re: A very interesting chart Date: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 1:31 PM

Dear Ramesh jiWhat is the gender of the native?You yourself have told reasons.We can see :1) Me as 7th lord is placed in 6th house2)Sa as FK has 0 points as its bindus,means vibala,having no power also NSD for 6th lord Ve.3)Ma and Sa have given zero points for 7th and 8th houses respectively.4)Ju as NRK and LOD is SD to Ve(6th lord).5)Su as RK is placed in 6th house.6)Ve as NK is 6th lord itsef and also in in 1 degree of Ra/Ke axes.7)If you see SAV points for 7th house,it has just 14 points.Very low.8)Mo is under the effect of nodes and also aspected by Ve as 6th lord.Best WishesHussein astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,> Pranaam to all,> I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this native.> The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.> DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.> The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.> There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in navamnsa in the chart, The native is still unmarried.> There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.> The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and Ra / Ke.> The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.> Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for 7th as B.> His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3 years old.> Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for his non-marital status of this native.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> rcmastro> > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Dear Bella 1)There isn't full Sa's delay here.2)The distance between Su and Ve is not more than 50 and it's about 10 degrees.3)The blessing is not strong because of the effect of 6th lord on 1st lord and 9th lord in D1.Generally I think there is not strong signs for non-marital state which have mentioned in lessons but as I told in my recent message,all karakas are spoiled and it may cause non-marital state(especially FK Sa has 0 bindus and 7th house has just 14 points in SAV). Best WishesHussein , "BPShiv" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Ramesh ji,> Here is my analysis on this chart:> > May 13 1976> > 22:15 23N39 86E31> > > > Lagna and 7th: 29:14 difference is high and in navamsa also 31:20> > Lagna and 7th: Ju/Me 2:12> > Sun and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10> > Mo and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10> > Ve and 7th: Ma/Ve 4:10> > Quality is about 30 points. There will always be opposition with the spouse with due respect. He will listen to spouse but will do only what he wants to do as in navamsa Lagna has 31 pts.> > Blessings: Has blessings in navamsa from Su and Mo. > > Two zeros.> > Su to Ve distance: almost 50 degrees. Very High> > 6th Lo: Ve is 6th Lo. NK in the 5th with RK Ju and also in 4:10 relationship with FK Sa. Karaks are spoilt.> > > > DBCE pts: 29/38/30/30 Has good status in the society. He has 3 sectors of Me and 3 of Ve. Should be post graduate and like to live a finer lifestyle.> > > > Marriage: 7th Hs significators are Ma Me Ju Ve and Sa with high pts.> > Ma and Sa are in 4th place from 6th Lo.> > Ju LoD is with 6th Lo.> > Me has the 7th aspect of 6th Lo in navamsa.> > All the significators have influence of 6th Lo.> > As far as quality, it is poor.> > Timing:> > Delay: Sa is LoA and aspects Hs A, Sa is with LoC. Two zeros. Therefore delay period could be very well upto 32 yrs. Delay could have ended in Mo antra but Mo has very low pts in WS.> > He is under Ma antra which is LoE and it might get materialized in this sub. Which is Sep 11 2009 to Sep 08 2010.> > Then comes Ra sub and Ra represents Ve, 6th Lo. After that is followed by Ju. FK is with 6th Lo.> > > > Conclusion: As the karaks are spoilt and the quality is poor, but due to blessings from Su and Mo in navamsa, marriage still can happen in Ma antra. Even though it could be a challenging one.> > > > Thank you,> > -Bella.> > > > - > ramesh mishra > > Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:20 AM> Re: Re: A very interesting chart> > > Dear Hussein.> He is male.I want to know will his marriage be settled in future ?If so, when.> According to me, marriage issue can not be materialise.The reason is that besides blessings due to 5:9 positions of lagna lord and 9th lord in navamnsa these planets are afflicted with 6th house/lord in rasi chart.> Let Guru Ji and others may throw light on this chart.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> rcmastro> > --- On Tue, 13/10/09, Hussein ahahosien wrote:> > > Hussein ahahosien Re: A very interesting chart> > Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 1:31 PM> > > > Dear Ramesh ji> What is the gender of the native?> You yourself have told reasons.> We can see :> 1) Me as 7th lord is placed in 6th house> 2)Sa as FK has 0 points as its bindus,means vibala,having no power also NSD for 6th lord Ve.> 3)Ma and Sa have given zero points for 7th and 8th houses respectively.> 4)Ju as NRK and LOD is SD to Ve(6th lord).> 5)Su as RK is placed in 6th house.> 6)Ve as NK is 6th lord itsef and also in in 1 degree of Ra/Ke axes.> 7)If you see SAV points for 7th house,it has just 14 points.Very low.> 8)Mo is under the effect of nodes and also aspected by Ve as 6th lord.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,> > Pranaam to all,> > I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this native.> > The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.> > DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.> > The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.> > There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in navamnsa in the chart, The native is still unmarried.> > There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.> > The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and Ra / Ke.> > The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.> > Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for 7th as B.> > His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3 years old.> > Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for his non-marital status of this native.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra> > rcmastro> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.>

Dear Hussein ji,

Yes, the distance between Su and Ve is 10 degrees. Thank you for the correction. But Ve being 6th Lo will still be spoilt.

There isn't full Sa delay but there are two zeros and also the previous antra of Su and Mo are week therefore Ma being LoE and 13 pts in WS can give marriage.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

Hussein

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 8:12 AM

Re: A very interesting chart

Dear Bella 1)There isn't full Sa's delay here.2)The distance between Su and Ve is not more than 50 and it's about 10 degrees.3)The blessing is not strong because of the effect of 6th lord on 1st lord and 9th lord in D1.Generally I think there is not strong signs for non-marital state which have mentioned in lessons but as I told in my recent message,all karakas are spoiled and it may cause non-marital state(especially FK Sa has 0 bindus and 7th house has just 14 points in SAV). Best WishesHussein , "BPShiv" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Ramesh ji,> Here is my analysis on this chart:> > May 13 1976> > 22:15 23N39 86E31> > > > Lagna and 7th: 29:14 difference is high and in navamsa also 31:20> > Lagna and 7th: Ju/Me 2:12> > Sun and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10> > Mo and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10> > Ve and 7th: Ma/Ve 4:10> > Quality is about 30 points. There will always be opposition with the spouse with due respect. He will listen to spouse but will do only what he wants to do as in navamsa Lagna has 31 pts.> > Blessings: Has blessings in navamsa from Su and Mo. > > Two zeros.> > Su to Ve distance: almost 50 degrees. Very High> > 6th Lo: Ve is 6th Lo. NK in the 5th with RK Ju and also in 4:10 relationship with FK Sa. Karaks are spoilt.> > > > DBCE pts: 29/38/30/30 Has good status in the society. He has 3 sectors of Me and 3 of Ve. Should be post graduate and like to live a finer lifestyle.> > > > Marriage: 7th Hs significators are Ma Me Ju Ve and Sa with high pts.> > Ma and Sa are in 4th place from 6th Lo.> > Ju LoD is with 6th Lo.> > Me has the 7th aspect of 6th Lo in navamsa.> > All the significators have influence of 6th Lo.> > As far as quality, it is poor.> > Timing:> > Delay: Sa is LoA and aspects Hs A, Sa is with LoC. Two zeros. Therefore delay period could be very well upto 32 yrs. Delay could have ended in Mo antra but Mo has very low pts in WS.> > He is under Ma antra which is LoE and it might get materialized in this sub. Which is Sep 11 2009 to Sep 08 2010.> > Then comes Ra sub and Ra represents Ve, 6th Lo. After that is followed by Ju. FK is with 6th Lo.> > > > Conclusion: As the karaks are spoilt and the quality is poor, but due to blessings from Su and Mo in navamsa, marriage still can happen in Ma antra. Even though it could be a challenging one.> > > > Thank you,> > -Bella.> > > > - > ramesh mishra > > Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:20 AM> Re: Re: A very interesting chart> > > Dear Hussein.> He is male.I want to know will his marriage be settled in future ?If so, when.> According to me, marriage issue can not be materialise.The reason is that besides blessings due to 5:9 positions of lagna lord and 9th lord in navamnsa these planets are afflicted with 6th house/lord in rasi chart.> Let Guru Ji and others may throw light on this chart.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> rcmastro> > --- On Tue, 13/10/09, Hussein ahahosien wrote:> > > Hussein ahahosien Re: A very interesting chart> > Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 1:31 PM> > > > Dear Ramesh ji> What is the gender of the native?> You yourself have told reasons.> We can see :> 1) Me as 7th lord is placed in 6th house> 2)Sa as FK has 0 points as its bindus,means vibala,having no power also NSD for 6th lord Ve.> 3)Ma and Sa have given zero points for 7th and 8th houses respectively.> 4)Ju as NRK and LOD is SD to Ve(6th lord).> 5)Su as RK is placed in 6th house.> 6)Ve as NK is 6th lord itsef and also in in 1 degree of Ra/Ke axes.> 7)If you see SAV points for 7th house,it has just 14 points.Very low.> 8)Mo is under the effect of nodes and also aspected by Ve as 6th lord.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,> > Pranaam to all,> > I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this native.> > The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.> > DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.> > The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.> > There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in navamnsa in the chart, The native is still unmarried.> > There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.> > The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and Ra / Ke.> > The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.> > Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for 7th as B.> > His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3 years old.> > Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for his non-marital status of this native.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra> > rcmastro> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.>

Dear Hussein ji,

This antra of Ma is triggering but than again the 5th and 2nd Hs pts are very low in WS. And Lagna Lo and 7th are in 2:12 relationship, and overall quality is poor, what I think is, marriage might happen but will be unhappy and have disputes and opposition all the time.

Because he has blessings and Su Mo and Ve are in 4:10 relationships he should have the ability to tackle the disputes with respect to the spouse, But will do Only what he wants to do once he make up his mind.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

BPShiv

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 8:51 AM

Dear Hussein ji,

Yes, the distance between Su and Ve is 10 degrees. Thank you for the correction. But Ve being 6th Lo will still be spoilt.

There isn't full Sa delay but there are two zeros and also the previous antra of Su and Mo are week therefore Ma being LoE and 13 pts in WS can give marriage.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

Hussein

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 8:12 AM

Dear Bella Ji,

Your analysis is very affirmative and correct as per KAS.

Timing comes next to Quality.

First we should see the quality of marriage .It is not good as you say.The difference of point

between Lagna and 7th is high in Rasi and navamnsa.

Other points are also not in favour qualitywise because of the involvement of 6th lord.

I do agree that blessings are involved in the chart. But the blessing also are affected due to the involvement of 6th lord/house.

Sa is strong in all the houses.

Before Ma the antra of Mo who was SD to Ma passed away .It is with low points in WS.

If at all Ma is capable of giving marriage then it may happen sometimes during May/2010 and Sep/2010.

Still I am in doubt for this period.Let us wait and watch the circumstances.

The native is not postgraduate.As per my knowledge he is undergraduate and build the castle in air..

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Tue, 13/10/09, BPShiv <chandni_99 wrote:

BPShiv <chandni_99Re: Re: A very interesting chart Date: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 5:25 PM

Dear Ramesh ji,

Here is my analysis on this chart:

May 13 1976

22:15 23N39 86E31

Lagna and 7th: 29:14 difference is high and in navamsa also 31:20

Lagna and 7th: Ju/Me 2:12

Sun and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10

Mo and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10

Ve and 7th: Ma/Ve 4:10

Quality is about 30 points. There will always be opposition with the spouse with due respect. He will listen to spouse but will do only what he wants to do as in navamsa Lagna has 31 pts.

Blessings: Has blessings in navamsa from Su and Mo.

Two zeros.

Su to Ve distance: almost 50 degrees. Very High

6th Lo: Ve is 6th Lo. NK in the 5th with RK Ju and also in 4:10 relationship with FK Sa. Karaks are spoilt.

DBCE pts: 29/38/30/30 Has good status in the society. He has 3 sectors of Me and 3 of Ve. Should be post graduate and like to live a finer lifestyle.

Marriage: 7th Hs significators are Ma Me Ju Ve and Sa with high pts.

Ma and Sa are in 4th place from 6th Lo.

Ju LoD is with 6th Lo.

Me has the 7th aspect of 6th Lo in navamsa.

All the significators have influence of 6th Lo.

As far as quality, it is poor.

Timing:

Delay: Sa is LoA and aspects Hs A, Sa is with LoC. Two zeros. Therefore delay period could be very well upto 32 yrs. Delay could have ended in Mo antra but Mo has very low pts in WS.

He is under Ma antra which is LoE and it might get materialized in this sub. Which is Sep 11 2009 to Sep 08 2010.

Then comes Ra sub and Ra represents Ve, 6th Lo. After that is followed by Ju. FK is with 6th Lo.

Conclusion: As the karaks are spoilt and the quality is poor, but due to blessings from Su and Mo in navamsa, marriage still can happen in Ma antra. Even though it could be a challenging one.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

ramesh mishra

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A very interesting chart

Dear Hussein.

According to me, marriage issue can not be materialise. The reason is that besides blessings due to 5:9 positions of lagna lord and 9th lord in navamnsa these planets are afflicted with 6th house/lord in rasi chart.Let Guru Ji and others may throw light on this chart.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Tue, 13/10/09, Hussein <ahahosien > wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A very interesting chartastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comTuesday, 13 October, 2009, 1:31 PM

Dear Ramesh jiWhat is the gender of the native?You yourself have told reasons.We can see :1) Me as 7th lord is placed in 6th house2)Sa as FK has 0 points as its bindus,means vibala,having no power also NSD for 6th lord Ve.3)Ma and Sa have given zero points for 7th and 8th houses respectively.4)Ju as NRK and LOD is SD to Ve(6th lord).5)Su as RK is placed in 6th house.6)Ve as NK is 6th lord itsef and also in in 1 degree of Ra/Ke axes.7)If you see SAV points for 7th house,it has just 14 points.Very low.8)Mo is under the effect of nodes and also aspected by Ve as 6th lord.Best WishesHussein astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,> Pranaam to

all,> I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this native.> The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.> DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.> The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.> There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in navamnsa in the chart, The native is still unmarried.> There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.> The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and Ra / Ke.> The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.> Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for 7th as B.> His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3 years old.> Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for his non-marital status of this native.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh

Mishra> rcmastro> > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ramesh ji

and all members who attempted this chart,

One thing to note is that all planets are related to 6th

house or lord.

Ju and ke are in navamsa of mercury

and mercury is in 6th house in Rasi.

Ma and Sa are in nav of Sun and Sun

is in 6th house.

Su and Me are in 6th house

Mo and Ra is in nav of me and me is

in 6th house in rasi.

2 zeroes as well.

7th lord in 6th. SAV of the house where mo, su and lagna are are all 28 or

more.

Mo is with Ra so it gets disturbed and such a moon is giving

power to Sa.

These are some points.

With regards to marriage, it can only happen due to blessing

but marital happiness is not seen. Yes, Ma is with Sa and its in nav of sun and su is in 6th

house and being LoE might be more eager.

So ma will give a chance. If

the father is not alive, then this reading is not applicable.

I got a bit of time and came across this chart so sharing

some of my thoughts.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Tuesday October 13, 2009

2:07 PM

To:

Re:

Dear Bella

Ji,

Your

analysis is very affirmative and correct as per KAS.

Timing

comes next to Quality.

First we

should see the quality of marriage .It is not good as you say.The difference

of point

between

Lagna and 7th is high in Rasi and navamnsa.

Other

points are also not in favour qualitywise because of the involvement of 6th

lord.

I do agree

that blessings are involved in the chart. But the blessing also are affected

due to the involvement of 6th lord/house.

Sa is

strong in all the houses.

Before Ma

the antra of Mo who was SD to Ma passed away .It is with low points in WS.

If at all

Ma is capable of giving marriage then it may happen sometimes during May/2010

and Sep/2010.

Still I am

in doubt for this period.Let us wait and watch the circumstances.

The native

is not postgraduate.As per my knowledge he is undergraduate and build the

castle in air..

Ramesh

Mishra

rcmastro

--- On Tue, 13/10/09, BPShiv <chandni_99

wrote:

BPShiv <chandni_99

Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 5:25 PM

Dear

Ramesh ji,

Here

is my analysis on this chart:

May

13 1976

22:15

23N39 86E31

Lagna

and 7th: 29:14 difference is high and in navamsa

also 31:20

Lagna

and 7th: Ju/Me 2:12

Sun

and 7th:

Ve/Ma 4:10

Mo

and 7th:

Ve/Ma 4:10

Ve

and 7th:

Ma/Ve 4:10

Quality

is about 30 points. There will always be opposition with the spouse with due

respect. He will listen to spouse but will do only what he wants to do as in

navamsa Lagna has 31 pts.

Blessings:

Has blessings in navamsa from Su and Mo.

Two

zeros.

Su

to Ve distance: almost 50 degrees. Very High

6th

Lo: Ve is 6th Lo. NK in the

5th with RK Ju and also in 4:10 relationship with FK Sa. Karaks

are spoilt.

DBCE

pts:

29/38/30/30 Has good status in the society. He has 3 sectors of

Me and 3 of Ve. Should be post graduate and like to live a finer lifestyle.

Marriage: 7th

Hs significators are Ma Me Ju Ve and Sa with high pts.

Ma

and Sa are in 4th place from 6th Lo.

Ju

LoD is with 6th Lo.

Me

has the 7th aspect of 6th Lo in navamsa.

All

the significators have influence of 6th Lo.

As

far as quality, it is poor.

Timing:

Delay:

Sa is LoA and aspects Hs A, Sa is with LoC. Two zeros. Therefore delay

period could be very well upto 32 yrs. Delay could have ended in Mo antra but

Mo has very low pts in WS.

He

is under Ma antra which is LoE and it might get materialized in this sub.

Which is Sep 11 2009 to Sep 08 2010.

Then

comes Ra sub and Ra represents Ve, 6th Lo. After that is followed

by Ju. FK is with 6th Lo.

Conclusion:

As the karaks are spoilt and the quality is poor, but due to blessings

from Su and Mo in navamsa, marriage still can happen in Ma antra. Even though

it could be a challenging one.

Thank

you,

-Bella.

-----

Original Message -----

ramesh mishra

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A very interesting

chart

Dear

Hussein.

He is

male.I want to know will his marriage be settled in future ?If so,

when.

According

to me, marriage issue can not be materialise. The reason is that besides

blessings due to 5:9 positions of lagna lord and 9th lord in navamnsa these

planets are afflicted with 6th house/lord in rasi chart.

Let Guru Ji and others may throw light on this chart.

Thanks

and regards.

Ramesh

Mishra

rcmastro

--- On Tue, 13/10/09, Hussein <ahahosien >

wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien >

[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A very interesting chart

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 1:31 PM

Dear Ramesh ji

What is the gender of the native?

You yourself have told reasons.

We can see :

1) Me as 7th lord is placed in 6th house

2)Sa as FK has 0 points as its bindus,means vibala,having no power

also NSD for 6th lord Ve.

3)Ma and Sa have given zero points for 7th and 8th houses respectively.

4)Ju as NRK and LOD is SD to Ve(6th lord).

5)Su as RK is placed in 6th house.

6)Ve as NK is 6th lord itsef and also in in 1 degree of Ra/Ke axes.

7)If you see SAV points for 7th house,it has just 14 points.Very low.

8)Mo is under the effect of nodes and also aspected by Ve as 6th lord.

Best Wishes

Hussein

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:

>

> Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,

> Pranaam to all,

> I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this

native.

> The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.

> DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.

> The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.

> There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in

navamnsa in the chart, The native is still unmarried.

> There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.

> The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and

Ra / Ke.

> The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.

> Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for

7th as B.

> His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3

years old.

> Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for

his non-marital status of this native.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

> rcmastro

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in.. com/trynew

>

Connect

more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Connect more, do more and

share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Ash jiVery very nice analysis.Really I enjoyed it.I learned some new points on it.I have to go for 14 days work in island,and will come back after 14 days,very sad that can't participate in the group debates. See you after 14-15 days.Best WishesHussein , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Ramesh ji and all members who attempted this chart,> > One thing to note is that all planets are related to 6th house or lord.> > Ju and ke are in navamsa of mercury and mercury is in 6th house in Rasi.> Ma and Sa are in nav of Sun and Sun is in 6th house.> Su and Me are in 6th house> Mo and Ra is in nav of me and me is in 6th house in rasi.> > 2 zeroes as well. 7th lord in 6th. SAV of the house where mo, su and lagna> are are all 28 or more.> > Mo is with Ra so it gets disturbed and such a moon is giving power to Sa. > > These are some points. > > With regards to marriage, it can only happen due to blessing but marital> happiness is not seen. Yes, Ma is with Sa and its in nav of sun and su is> in 6th house and being LoE might be more eager. So ma will give a chance.> If the father is not alive, then this reading is not applicable.> > I got a bit of time and came across this chart so sharing some of my> thoughts.> > Cheers !!!> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > On Behalf Of ramesh mishra> Tuesday October 13, 2009 2:07 PM> > Re: Re: A very interesting chart> > > > Dear Bella Ji,> Your analysis is very affirmative and correct as per KAS.> Timing comes next to Quality.> First we should see the quality of marriage .It is not good as you say.The> difference of point > between Lagna and 7th is high in Rasi and navamnsa.> Other points are also not in favour qualitywise because of the involvement> of 6th lord.> I do agree that blessings are involved in the chart. But the blessing also> are affected due to the involvement of 6th lord/house.> Sa is strong in all the houses.> Before Ma the antra of Mo who was SD to Ma passed away .It is with low> points in WS.> If at all Ma is capable of giving marriage then it may happen sometimes> during May/2010 and Sep/2010.> Still I am in doubt for this period.Let us wait and watch the circumstances.> The native is not postgraduate.As per my knowledge he is undergraduate and> build the castle in air..> Ramesh Mishra> rcmastro> > --- On Tue, 13/10/09, BPShiv chandni_99 wrote:> > BPShiv chandni_99 Re: Re: A very interesting chart> > Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 5:25 PM> > Dear Ramesh ji,> Here is my analysis on this chart:> > May 13 1976> 22:15 23N39 86E31> > Lagna and 7th: 29:14 difference is high and in navamsa also 31:20> Lagna and 7th: Ju/Me 2:12 > Sun and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10 > Mo and 7th: Ve/Ma 4:10 > Ve and 7th: Ma/Ve 4:10 > Quality is about 30 points. There will always be opposition with the spouse> with due respect. He will listen to spouse but will do only what he wants to> do as in navamsa Lagna has 31 pts. > Blessings: Has blessings in navamsa from Su and Mo. > Two zeros. > Su to Ve distance: almost 50 degrees. Very High > 6th Lo: Ve is 6th Lo. NK in the 5th with RK Ju and also in 4:10> relationship with FK Sa. Karaks are spoilt. > > DBCE pts: 29/38/30/30 Has good status in the society. He has 3> sectors of Me and 3 of Ve. Should be post graduate and like to live a finer> lifestyle. > > Marriage: 7th Hs significators are Ma Me Ju Ve and Sa with high pts. > Ma and Sa are in 4th place from 6th Lo. > Ju LoD is with 6th Lo. > Me has the 7th aspect of 6th Lo in navamsa. > All the significators have influence of 6th Lo. > As far as quality, it is poor. > Timing: > Delay: Sa is LoA and aspects Hs A, Sa is with LoC. Two zeros. Therefore> delay period could be very well upto 32 yrs. Delay could have ended in Mo> antra but Mo has very low pts in WS. > He is under Ma antra which is LoE and it might get materialized in this sub.> Which is Sep 11 2009 to Sep 08 2010. > Then comes Ra sub and Ra represents Ve, 6th Lo. After that is followed by> Ju. FK is with 6th Lo. > > Conclusion: As the karaks are spoilt and the quality is poor, but due to> blessings from Su and Mo in navamsa, marriage still can happen in Ma antra.> Even though it could be a challenging one. > > Thank you, > -Bella. > > - > ramesh mishra> <http://in.mc76.mail./mc/compose?to=aarceemastro2002@... > astrologyandtiminge> <http://in.mc76.mail./mc/compose?to=@g> roups.com> vents@ s.com > Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:20 AM> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A very interesting chart> > > > Dear Hussein.> He is male.I want to know will his marriage be settled in future ?If so,> when.> According to me, marriage issue can not be materialise. The reason is that> besides blessings due to 5:9 positions of lagna lord and 9th lord in> navamnsa these planets are afflicted with 6th house/lord in rasi chart.> Let Guru Ji and others may throw light on this chart.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> rcmastro> > --- On Tue, 13/10/09, Hussein ahahosien > wrote:> > Hussein ahahosien >> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A very interesting chart> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 1:31 PM> > Dear Ramesh ji> What is the gender of the native?> You yourself have told reasons.> We can see :> 1) Me as 7th lord is placed in 6th house> 2)Sa as FK has 0 points as its bindus,means vibala,having no power also NSD> for 6th lord Ve.> 3)Ma and Sa have given zero points for 7th and 8th houses respectively.> 4)Ju as NRK and LOD is SD to Ve(6th lord).> 5)Su as RK is placed in 6th house.> 6)Ve as NK is 6th lord itsef and also in in 1 degree of Ra/Ke axes.> 7)If you see SAV points for 7th house,it has just 14 points.Very low.> 8)Mo is under the effect of nodes and also aspected by Ve as 6th lord.> Best Wishes> Hussein> > > > > > > > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh mishra> <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Guruji, Ash ji, Anupji and all members,> > Pranaam to all,> > I came across a very interesting chart in respect of marriage of this> native.> > The birth details are here. The birth time is 100 % accurate.> > DOB 13 May 1976, TOB 22:15 and POB 23 N 39, 86 E 31 India.> > The Asc is 23 Sg 6,Su 0 Ta 24 and Mo 28 Li 28.> > There is no delay either by Sa or by Ju besides the blessings in navamnsa> in the chart, The native is still unmarried.> > There are two zeros in SAV by the malefics Ma and Sa.> > The lagna lord and 4th lord Ju is under the influence of 6th lord and Ra /> Ke.> > The 7th lord Me with RK of 7th is in 6th house.> > Ju is the RK of lagna as well as RK of 11th house who is house C for 7th> as B.> > His younger brother is married and blessed with a male child of 3 years> old.> > Can you all please analyse the chart and find out the reason for his> non-marital status of this native.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra> > rcmastro> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!> http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > _____ > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more> <http://in.rd./tagline_galaxy_3/*http:/in.overview.mail./>> . > > > > _____ > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more> <http://in.rd./tagline_galaxy_3/*http:/in.overview.mail./>> .>