IndiaDivine.org

Fw: :Medical exam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,Nikhlesh ji,and group

These are all guruji blessings.

Guruji personally wrote me this is nothing but beauty of KAS

which every member can feel and see.Every member can solve this

chart because it is easy as per KAS rules.

Thanks again..

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 19/10/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

ashsam73 <kasFw: Re: :Medical exam Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 5:16 PM

Dear Nikhlesh ji, Anup ji and Prabha ji,A very nice attempt. Congratulations.Crystal clear and crisp with full calculations. This just goes to show that those who work sincerely and hard and with due deligence and with blessins of Guru ji, will get results.I am very happy to read this feedback thanks Nikhlesh ji for sending this mail.Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro. caastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "nikhlesh mathur" <nikhleshmathur@ ...> wrote:>> > 19.10.09> > Ref: April 2009 query about whether this boy would get entry into a medical seat this year. Query attempted by self, Prabhaji

& Anup ji.> > Sub: Male student, 16.10.91, 16:45 hrs, 25.N.10; 75.E.52, Asc 5 Pi 55, Query posted in April 2009.> > Dear Prabha ji, Anup ji and Group,> > I am forwarding the analysis made by Prabha ji & Anup ji after I tried the same about a young boy who was desperate to gain entry into a medical college this year (2009). > > The forecast made in April 2009 came to be quite true of all of us.> > The information is:> > 1. This boy got admitted to the most prestigious Medical college of India in the Dental field.> > 2. The admission took place in mid June 2009 and he was the last boy to be given direct admission (based on written test) to the dental seat of this college (total seats were 80 and he was the 80th boy admitted on that date). This means he got admission but with slight difficulty.> > 3. This boy wanted an MBBS seat but kept

missing it by close margins in the counsellings of many colleges. On one occasion he informed later, that he could not reach one college on the counselling date and on that day another boy who had even higher all India exam rank than him got admission in his place in MBBS. He said he missed it due to reason beyond his control.> > 4. The boy says he is now happy that he is in the country's best college for Dentistry rather than being in MBBS in a lesser known college.> > Thank you Prabha ji & Anup for near prediction.> > Yes, Anup ji you mentioned in your mail about this boy taking U-Turn or something like that happening to him. What does this actually mean? I know when you & Ash ji write somethings then those have deep meanings and the words carry a lot of weight. > > Since the result is now known, Group members can attempt the chart and find combinations which led to this result (admission

in Medical college in first attempt).> > Thanks & Regards,> Nikhlesh Mathur> > > > > Sub: Male student, 16.10.91, 16:45 hrs, 25.N.10; 75.E.52, Asc 5 Pi 55> > Dear Nikhilesh ji and List members> In this chart what struck me the most is > 1. The points in 1st house is 34 as compared to 19 in 7th house which makes the native egoistic. His Ju-Ve are together both in Rashi chart and Navamsha chart which also is not good. He must be like "he is very good in studies and no one can be better than him" type. > 2. His points in 3rd house is less than 28 which shows he is not very courageous but that is compensated by Ma which is strong. > 3. Points in 10th house is less making him not very hardworking.> 4. He has 1 sector of Sa, 3 sectors of Me, 2 of Ju. He must be good in maths and logical reasoning.> 5. his 9th lord Ma is in 8th house so less of

luck factor> 6. He may get a medical seat but he has to really work hard in studies.> Thanks> Prabha> > > Note: Forwarded message attached> > -- Original Message --> > "nikhlesh mathur" nikhleshmathur@ ...> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] :Medical exam> > > Subj: Male student, 16.10.91, 16:45 hrs, 25.N.10; 75.E.52, Asc 5 Pi 55> > Dear Anup ji,> > The prelims exam date for Pre Medical Tests (PMT) in which this student could not pass, was held on sunday, 5th April 2009 all over India.> > (The date was mentioned in the analysis).> > Thanks &

regards,> Nikhlesh Mathur> > On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:02:34 +0530 wrote> >Dear Nikhlesh ji,> > > >Can you please write the Prelims exam date(s) which he could not qualify?> > > >Regards> >Anup> >> >--- On Mon, 20/4/09, nikhlesh mathur wrote:> >> >> >nikhlesh mathur > >Re: Re: [astrologyandtiming events] :Medical exam> >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> >Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:40 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >Dear Prabha ji, Anup ji Group,> >> >Thanks for

your kind replies and the time you spent on it.> >> >Prabhaji, you may be inherently correct about your observation that this boy is not that good in studies as it seems and that his luck factor (lord of 9th is 12th from it), played some role in his not getting selected in the 5th Apl 09 Prelims exam.> >> >Anup ji, his Moon antra was runing while he faced this failure and not Sun antra. On the day of exam he was in Moon antra (from 22nd March 09 onwards) and Moon his 5th lord was in 6th house wth Sa ( may have caused laziness).> >> >Yes, Anup ji you are right when you said that he might be over confident. I too felt the same when he communicated with me.> >> >I have told him that he is fast appraching Rahu AD nd that should be instrumental in him getting a medical seat in some or the other college. The 2nd antra of Moon shall start in early June and he should increase his

efforts more then.> >> >I shall let the group know about his admission in July / Aug 09.> >> >Thanks Regards,> >Nikhlesh Mathur> >> >> >> >On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:13:19 +0530 wrote> >>Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,> >> > >>Your explanation for this chart is quite interesting.> >> > >>I will not go into details which you have nicely wrote in your mail.> >>As you wrote he could not go through the Prelims of PMT exams in> >>the begining of this year.So we need to find the reason for this.> >> > >> > >>Sun antra was running while he faced failure getting  through exams.> >>Sun as 6th lord placed in 7th house and 12th from 8th the house of> >>research.Sun has less than 12 points in 2nd 3rd and 8th in WS.>

>>He might be over confident while appearing for this exams and could> >>not go through.> >> > >> > >>Now after March2009,Moon antra is running.Moon is karaka for 10th house> >>here and situated with Sat in rasi as well as in navamsa which is karaka of > >>4th house and 5th house of this chart.> >> > >>Fourth house is for knowledge and 5th house is encashment of knowledge,> >>and also house of crown.Moon is also LoD for 8th house here.> >> > >>In navamsa Moon is being aspected by Sun and as we all know Sun is > >>not treated as 6th lord.Coming Rahu antra endorse this as Rahu is LoD > >>for first and LoE for 5th house.This might also raise his social status.> >>Thus his sixth house will be properly refelcted in SAV having 32 points. > >> > >>

> >>Though Moon's basic power is low in 3rd 7th and 12th but Mars helps to> >>recover this and making moon powerful.> >> > >> > >>More likely this year may be a decisive year in his career.> >>Moon antra should give him a  U-turn for the coming years as such.> >> > >> > >>Regards> >>Anup > >> > >>  > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>> >>--- On Sat, 18/4/09, nikhlesh mathur wrote:> >>> >>> >>nikhlesh mathur > >>[astrologyandtiming events] :Medical exam> >>astrologyandtiminge vents@

s.com> >>Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 6:27 PM> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>18.04.09> >>> >>Dear Group Members,> >>> >>The most talked about subjects in the younger generation in India these days apart from Politics cricket is passing the entrance exam for Medical / Engineering colleges.> >>> >>I was asked by a young male student a query, which I analyzed and have put forth for the group members to put intheir point of views.> >>> >>Here is it.......> >>> >>Male student, 16.10.91, 16:45 hrs, 25.N.10; 75.E.52, Asc 5 Pi 55> >>> >>Question: This student, though good in studies as per his past records, could NOT pass the Prelims of PMT

exam this year and wanted to know if he can get admission in a medical college in session beginning July / Aug. 2009> >>> >>My analysis on it:> >>> >>1. The native is passing through the AD of Moon at the moment which shall continue until Oct 2009. Till June 2009 he is in its 1st sector. This native has Zero points for Moon in his 7th house. So a delay was inevitable.> >>> >>2. Moon is LoD for 8th LoE for 12th house.> >>> >>3. Education is seen by the 5th house, 6th 10th houses and hence keeping B=5 then A= 12th ;Â C=9th, D= 2nd and E=10th, LoD = Ma, LoE= Ju> >>> >>4. All the planets except Ve has high points for 5th house. For 6th 10th houses also all planets have high points from Asc. So there is no break seen in his education endeavors.> >>> >>5. I think that he did not get through the PMT

exam this year as he is running 1st sector of Moon AD (till June 09) and before June 2009 his PMT test was over and even the result had come out. > >>> >>Even if he would have somehow passed through the prelims (he missed by a low margin), it would have been difficult for him to pass through the main PMT which is to be held on 10th May 09 and of which the results will be declared by last week of May 09. Being in the 1st sector of Moon AD it was difficult for him, as his SAV has one zero.> >>> >>6. Besides, on the day of the exam (5th April 2009) his lord of 5th house Moon though nicely placed in 6th house which is 2nd from 5th house (ie enhancing 5th house matters) but it was there along with Saturn which causes laziness. This student fell short of answering required questions due to his lesser speed and thus was left behind the cut-off percentage with a low margin.> >>> >>7.

But his Moon has high points for 5th house (27 points) and therefore his AD will definitely place him somewhere in a medical college till Oct 2009.. I confirmed this to him though I find his mental sharpness is average (Only one Sa in divisional charts D3,D9,D30).> >>> >>8. His Sun and Mars are quite close to each other (albeit in different raashis) but Vedic astrology tells us that when Sun Mars are near to each other, the likelihood of native going for a line related to medicine is high.> >>> >>9. I believe that his efforts during June 09 onwards (2nd sector of Moon AD) would fetch him the desired result in some or the other medical college.> >>> >>10. From Ascendant his 10th house Navansh lord is Sun, From Moon his 10th house navansh lord is also Sun, from Sun his 10th house navansh lord is Ju. Both Sun Ju are strong for 5th house, 6th 10th houses. > >>11. The

points in the 6th house are high (32) which gives good status and the status is generally high for medical practitioners. His chart shows indications of his also joining some education field after completing the medicine degree.> >>> >>I belive that he would get into some medical college after June 2009 (the change of Ju from 25th Apl to July 09 end is also likley to help hin in transit).> >>> >>I would like to have analytical views of senior members also, please.> >>> >>Regards,> >>Nikhlesh Mathur> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>>

>>> >>> >>> >>> >> Â Â Â Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Â Â Â Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. />

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.