IndiaDivine.org

Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

Ramesh Misra ji had recently taken part in a blind quiz and had given perfect

answer. He had used KAS.

I hope that Ramesh ji will give that chart along with his answer and full and

clear explanation along with calculatin on how he arrived at his judgement.

I would like that his explanation be recorded and kept in the archives so that

new joining members or members revisiting the archives can benefit from this

experience. This will also benefit all the current 1600+ members on the list as

well and be a nice refresher's course.

I also request Hussein ji to post his analysis as well as he too had taken part

and made a very nice attempt.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

Dear Ramesh ji,

Congratulation you also for giving correct prediction.

Please share your findings with group so that everyone can learn.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 23/10/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

ashsam73 <kas Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji. Date: Friday, 23 October, 2009, 5:48 PM

Dear Group,Ramesh Misra ji had recently taken part in a blind quiz and had given perfect answer. He had used KAS.I hope that Ramesh ji will give that chart along with his answer and full and clear explanation along with calculatin on how he arrived at his judgement.I would like that his explanation be recorded and kept in the archives so that new joining members or members revisiting the archives can benefit from this experience. This will also benefit all the current 1600+ members on the list as well and be a nice refresher's course.I also request Hussein ji to post his analysis as well as he too had taken part and made a very nice attempt.Thanks in advance,Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear Ash Ji, Anup Ji and group,

Due to lack of time in hand I am unable to attend the forum regularly.

The asked chart is already taken by our exteemed friend Hussein Ji and

he analysed it in a very nice way before the forum.

By the grace of our Guruji and you, I could attend the undergiven chart correctly

though it was lacking some part. I was in hurry when I posted my approach to the KP

forum.

The significant event on 16/10/2009 occurred in the morning with the native when

he was going to his office. The chart of the native is as below.

DOB:25 May 1959, TOB: 18:23 and POB: Bhuj ( 23 N 16, 69 E 48 ) INDIA.

The Asc. came as 27 Li 34.

I am trying to analyse the chart as per my understanding that how did I approach the

event on 16/10/2009. If you find anything wrong in my approach, you or Guru ji may

correct me.

GENERAL ANALYSIS:

On that particular day the native was passing through MD/AD of Ju/Sa.

The MD lord Ju is karak for 8th and 11th house. The lord Ju occupies 2nd,

karak sthaan of 7th house.He is strongly occupying 2nd house with 5 bindus

and aspects his house B of 8th malefically. Since his aspect is on house B he can

not give death to the native.

We have learnt that for accident 7th house is considered besides marriage.

The FK for 7th is Ma who has gone to 10th house ( 4th from 7th )with strong 5 bindus.

It means he is subordinate planet for 7th house matter and he will help 7th house matter.

On the other hand Ju is casting his malefic aspect on Ma from his occupant house giving

the karakattwa of 7th house.

MD lord Ju is casting his malefic aspect on 6th ( 12th from 7th) house, 8th (sudden happenings) and 10th (work place for livelihood).

In addition to this his malefic aspect is on Su ( LoC for 7th), Me ( lord of bhagya and lord of expenditure and hospital).

The accident was a sudden mishap. While going to his work place his car was hit by

a truck and was dragged till 1 or 1.5 minutes.His car totally damaged and it

costs repairing nearly 1.7 lacs as was informed by the moderator of the forum.

when accident like event takes place many houses come to effect such as 2nd for money,

family, 4th for happiness and vehicle, 8th sudden happenings and sorrow, 12th for expenditures and hospitalization. Therefore all these houses are playing its role during the course of accident.

Su is the karak for 4th, Me is karak for 5th (emotions) and for 2nd ( family and money),

Ma is karak for 12th( hospital and expenditures) and 7th (accident).

TIMINGS:

Sa is LoD for 7th . He has 15 SAV points for 7th house. He is in 12th from house D for 7th.

He has got strong points in 1st, 7th, 8th, 11th and 12th house.

He is conjoined with Mo in rashi and aspect Mo in navamansa

He is also conjoined with Ju and Ma in navamsa.

On the day of accident Su was transiting in Li and in the nakshta ruled by Ma.

Both of these planets are weak in SAV chart for 7th house. This may be the reason the

native was unhurt but he remained in trauma. For this purpose he certainly might

have taken to the hospital .

But the moderator did not mention this.

If you look at his Ju/Sa points then its total point is 8 and Sav point is also as high as

210 point.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Sat, 24/10/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji. Date: Saturday, 24 October, 2009, 8:46 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

Regards

Anup

ashsam73 <kas[astrologyandtiming events] Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 23 October, 2009, 5:48 PM

Dear Group,Ramesh Misra ji had recently taken part in a blind quiz and had given perfect answer. He had used KAS.I hope that Ramesh ji will give that chart along with his answer and full and clear explanation along with calculatin on how he arrived at his judgement.I would like that his explanation be recorded and kept in the archives so that new joining members or members revisiting the archives can benefit from this experience. This will also benefit all the current 1600+ members on the list as well and be a nice refresher's course.I also request Hussein ji to post his analysis as well as he too had taken part and made a very nice attempt.Thanks in advance,Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Ramesh jiVery nice analysisBut one thing is so important here,the points of houses which are more than 12 ,are considered as good event and under 12 as bad events.My idea is that we should change time to 18.55 as per KAS,I have explained it in my analysis as when we do it,the points of 6th,7th and 8th are accommodate with the happen which took place for the native.Best WishesHussein , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:>> Dear Ash Ji, Anup Ji and group,> Due to lack of time in hand I am unable to attend the forum regularly.> > The asked chart is already taken by our exteemed friend Hussein Ji and > he analysed it in a very nice way before the forum.> > By the grace of our Guruji and you, I could attend the undergiven chart correctly> though it was lacking some part. I was in hurry when I posted my approach to the KP> forum.> > The significant event on 16/10/2009 occurred in the morning with the native when > he was going to his office. The chart of the native is as below.> DOB:25 May 1959, TOB: 18:23 and POB: Bhuj ( 23 N 16, 69 E 48 ) INDIA.> The Asc. came as 27 Li 34.> > I am trying to analyse the chart as per my understanding that how did I approach the > event on 16/10/2009. If you find anything wrong in my approach, you or Guru ji may> correct me.> > GENERAL ANALYSIS:> > On that particular day the native was passing through MD/AD of Ju/Sa.> The MD lord Ju is karak for 8th and 11th house. The lord Ju occupies 2nd,> karak sthaan of 7th house.He is strongly occupying 2nd house with 5 bindus > and aspects his house B of 8th malefically. Since his aspect is on house B he can > not give death to the native.> > We have learnt that for accident 7th house is considered besides marriage.> The FK for 7th is Ma who has gone to 10th house ( 4th from 7th )with strong 5 bindus.> It means he is subordinate planet for 7th house matter and he will help 7th house matter.> On the other hand Ju is casting his malefic aspect on Ma from his occupant house giving> the karakattwa of 7th house.> > MD lord Ju is casting his malefic aspect on 6th ( 12th from 7th) house, 8th (sudden happenings) and 10th (work place for livelihood). > In addition to this his malefic aspect is on Su ( LoC for 7th), Me ( lord of bhagya and lord of expenditure and hospital).> > The accident was a sudden mishap. While going to his work place his car was hit by > a truck and was dragged till 1 or 1.5 minutes.His car totally damaged and it > costs repairing nearly 1.7 lacs as was informed by the moderator of the forum.> when accident like event takes place many houses come to effect such as 2nd for money,> family, 4th for happiness and vehicle, 8th sudden happenings and sorrow, 12th for expenditures and hospitalization. Therefore all these houses are playing its role during the course of accident.> Su is the karak for 4th, Me is karak for 5th (emotions) and for 2nd ( family and money),> Ma is karak for 12th( hospital and expenditures) and 7th (accident).> > TIMINGS:> > Sa is LoD for 7th . He has 15 SAV points for 7th house. He is in 12th from house D for 7th.> He has got strong points in 1st, 7th, 8th, 11th and 12th house.> He is conjoined with Mo in rashi and aspect Mo in navamansa> He is also conjoined with Ju and Ma in navamsa.> On the day of accident Su was transiting in Li and in the nakshta ruled by Ma.> Both of these planets are weak in SAV chart for 7th house. This may be the reason the > native was unhurt but he remained in trauma. For this purpose he certainly might > have taken to the hospital .> But the moderator did not mention this.> If you look at his Ju/Sa points then its total point is 8 and Sav point is also as high as> 210 point.> > Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > > > > > > rcmastro> > --- On Sat, 24/10/09, Anup. M dalh_1 wrote:> > > Anup. M dalh_1 Re: Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji.> > Saturday, 24 October, 2009, 8:46 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramesh ji,> > > Congratulation you also for giving correct prediction.> Please share your findings with group so that everyone can learn.> > Regards> Anup> > > --- On Fri, 23/10/09, ashsam73 kas wrote:> > > ashsam73 kas [astrologyandtiming events] Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji.> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Friday, 23 October, 2009, 5:48 PM> > > > > Dear Group,> > Ramesh Misra ji had recently taken part in a blind quiz and had given perfect answer. He had used KAS.> > I hope that Ramesh ji will give that chart along with his answer and full and clear explanation along with calculatin on how he arrived at his judgement.> > I would like that his explanation be recorded and kept in the archives so that new joining members or members revisiting the archives can benefit from this experience. This will also benefit all the current 1600+ members on the list as well and be a nice refresher's course.> > I also request Hussein ji to post his analysis as well as he too had taken part and made a very nice attempt.> > Thanks in advance,> > Cheers !!!> Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.mail./>

Dear Ramesh ji,

Thanks for this post and giving all details.

Still Sa antra is till Mar 2010. This native will be well advised to take a

lot of care, still Ma pdf is still there and even now

he is still running Ve pdf. The same with Ju-Ke

as well. Ju is 6th lord and Ke is also in 6th house.

If possible, please advise accordingly.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Sunday October 25, 2009 5:19

AM

To:

Re:

Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji.

Dear Ash Ji,

Anup Ji and group,

Due to lack of

time in hand I am unable to attend the forum regularly.

The asked chart

is already taken by our exteemed friend Hussein Ji and

he analysed it

in a very nice way before the forum.

By the grace of

our Guruji and you, I could attend the undergiven chart correctly

though it was

lacking some part. I was in hurry when I posted my approach to the KP

forum.

The significant

event on 16/10/2009 occurred in the morning with the native when

he was going to

his office. The chart of the native is as below.

DOB:25 May

1959, TOB: 18:23 and POB: Bhuj ( 23 N 16, 69 E 48 ) INDIA.

The Asc. came as

27 Li 34.

I am trying to

analyse the chart as per my understanding that how did I approach the

event on

16/10/2009. If you find anything wrong in my approach, you or Guru ji may

correct

me.

GENERAL ANALYSIS:

On that

particular day the native was passing through MD/AD of Ju/Sa.

The MD lord Ju

is karak for 8th and 11th house. The lord Ju occupies 2nd,

karak sthaan of

7th house.He is strongly occupying 2nd house with 5 bindus

and aspects his

house B of 8th malefically. Since his aspect is on house B he can

not give death

to the native.

We have learnt

that for accident 7th house is considered besides marriage.

The FK for 7th

is Ma who has gone to 10th house ( 4th from 7th )with strong 5 bindus.

It means he is

subordinate planet for 7th house matter and he will help 7th house matter.

On the other

hand Ju is casting his malefic aspect on Ma from his occupant house giving

the karakattwa

of 7th house.

MD lord Ju is

casting his malefic aspect on 6th ( 12th from 7th) house, 8th (sudden

happenings) and 10th (work place for livelihood).

In addition to

this his malefic aspect is on Su ( LoC for 7th), Me ( lord of bhagya and lord

of expenditure and hospital).

The accident was

a sudden mishap. While going to his work place his car was hit by

a truck and was

dragged till 1 or 1.5 minutes.His car totally damaged and it

costs repairing

nearly 1.7 lacs as was informed by the moderator of the forum.

when accident

like event takes place many houses come to effect such as 2nd for money,

family, 4th for

happiness and vehicle, 8th sudden happenings and sorrow, 12th for

expenditures and hospitalization. Therefore all these houses are

playing its role during the course of accident.

Su is the karak

for 4th, Me is karak for 5th (emotions) and for 2nd ( family and money),

Ma is karak for

12th( hospital and expenditures) and 7th (accident).

TIMINGS:

Sa is LoD for

7th . He has 15 SAV points for 7th house. He is in 12th from house D

for 7th.

He has got

strong points in 1st, 7th, 8th, 11th and 12th house.

He is conjoined

with Mo in rashi and aspect Mo in navamansa

He is also

conjoined with Ju and Ma in navamsa.

On the day of

accident Su was transiting in Li and in the nakshta ruled by Ma.

Both of these

planets are weak in SAV chart for 7th house. This may be the reason the

native was

unhurt but he remained in trauma. For this purpose he certainly might

have taken to

the hospital .

But the

moderator did not mention this.

If you look at

his Ju/Sa points then its total point is 8 and Sav point is also as high as

210 point.

Thanks and

regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro

--- On Sat, 24/10/09, Anup. M <dalh_1

wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1

Re: Request to Ramesh Misra ji &

Hussein ji.

Saturday, 24 October, 2009, 8:46 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

Please share your findings with group so that

everyone can learn.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 23/10/09, ashsam73 <kas

wrote:

ashsam73 <kas

[astrologyandtiming events] Request to Ramesh Misra ji &

Hussein ji.

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Friday, 23 October, 2009, 5:48 PM

Dear Group,

Ramesh Misra ji had recently taken part in a blind quiz and had given

perfect answer. He had used KAS.

I hope that Ramesh ji will give that chart along with his answer and full

and clear explanation along with calculatin on how he arrived at his

judgement.

I would like that his explanation be recorded and kept in the archives so

that new joining members or members revisiting the archives can benefit

from this experience. This will also benefit all the current 1600+ members

on the list as well and be a nice refresher's course.

I also request Hussein ji to post his analysis as well as he too had taken

part and made a very nice attempt.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

From cricket scores to your

friends. Try the India Homepage!

Yes, Ash Ji, I also noticed this point.Since the quiz was put from other forum I am unable to advice them.However I personally shall mail this to Punit Pandey Ji.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kasRE: Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji. Date: Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:05 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

Thanks for this post and giving all details.

Still Sa antra is till Mar 2010. This native will be well advised to take a lot of care, still Ma pdf is still there and even now he is still running Ve pdf. The same with Ju-Ke as well. Ju is 6th lord and Ke is also in 6th house.

If possible, please advise accordingly.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSunday October 25, 2009 5:19 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji.

Dear Ash Ji, Anup Ji and group,

Due to lack of time in hand I am unable to attend the forum regularly.

The asked chart is already taken by our exteemed friend Hussein Ji and

he analysed it in a very nice way before the forum.

By the grace of our Guruji and you, I could attend the undergiven chart correctly

though it was lacking some part. I was in hurry when I posted my approach to the KP

forum.

The significant event on 16/10/2009 occurred in the morning with the native when

he was going to his office. The chart of the native is as below.

DOB:25 May 1959, TOB: 18:23 and POB: Bhuj ( 23 N 16, 69 E 48 ) INDIA.

The Asc. came as 27 Li 34.

I am trying to analyse the chart as per my understanding that how did I approach the

event on 16/10/2009. If you find anything wrong in my approach, you or Guru ji may

correct me.

GENERAL ANALYSIS: On that particular day the native was passing through MD/AD of Ju/Sa.

The MD lord Ju is karak for 8th and 11th house. The lord Ju occupies 2nd,

karak sthaan of 7th house.He is strongly occupying 2nd house with 5 bindus

and aspects his house B of 8th malefically. Since his aspect is on house B he can

not give death to the native.

We have learnt that for accident 7th house is considered besides marriage.

The FK for 7th is Ma who has gone to 10th house ( 4th from 7th )with strong 5 bindus.

It means he is subordinate planet for 7th house matter and he will help 7th house matter.

On the other hand Ju is casting his malefic aspect on Ma from his occupant house giving

the karakattwa of 7th house.

MD lord Ju is casting his malefic aspect on 6th ( 12th from 7th) house, 8th (sudden happenings) and 10th (work place for livelihood).

In addition to this his malefic aspect is on Su ( LoC for 7th), Me ( lord of bhagya and lord of expenditure and hospital).

The accident was a sudden mishap. While going to his work place his car was hit by

a truck and was dragged till 1 or 1.5 minutes.His car totally damaged and it

costs repairing nearly 1.7 lacs as was informed by the moderator of the forum.

when accident like event takes place many houses come to effect such as 2nd for money,

family, 4th for happiness and vehicle, 8th sudden happenings and sorrow, 12th for expenditures and hospitalization. Therefore all these houses are playing its role during the course of accident.

Su is the karak for 4th, Me is karak for 5th (emotions) and for 2nd ( family and money),

Ma is karak for 12th( hospital and expenditures) and 7th (accident).

TIMINGS: Sa is LoD for 7th . He has 15 SAV points for 7th house. He is in 12th from house D for 7th.

He has got strong points in 1st, 7th, 8th, 11th and 12th house.

He is conjoined with Mo in rashi and aspect Mo in navamansa

He is also conjoined with Ju and Ma in navamsa.

On the day of accident Su was transiting in Li and in the nakshta ruled by Ma.

Both of these planets are weak in SAV chart for 7th house. This may be the reason the

native was unhurt but he remained in trauma. For this purpose he certainly might

have taken to the hospital .

But the moderator did not mention this.

If you look at his Ju/Sa points then its total point is 8 and Sav point is also as high as

210 point.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Sat, 24/10/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 24 October, 2009, 8:46 AM

Dear Ramesh ji,

Regards

Anup

ashsam73 <kas[astrologyandtiming events] Request to Ramesh Misra ji & Hussein ji.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 23 October, 2009, 5:48 PM

Dear Group,Ramesh Misra ji had recently taken part in a blind quiz and had given perfect answer. He had used KAS.I hope that Ramesh ji will give that chart along with his answer and full and clear explanation along with calculatin on how he arrived at his judgement.I would like that his explanation be recorded and kept in the archives so that new joining members or members revisiting the archives can benefit from this experience. This will also benefit all the current 1600+ members on the list as well and be a nice refresher's course.I also request Hussein ji to post his analysis as well as he too had taken part and made a very nice attempt.Thanks in advance,Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!