IndiaDivine.org

RE: Practice Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Analysis (Prac-nm/2) date 02.11.09.

Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13, Asc 15Ar55.

Ref: Ramesh ji's analysis dt 01.11.09

Dear Ramesh ji,

You mentioned that the Sa delay got over on 29th Aug 2004.

I have a confusion here !!!!!!!.

This lady has Sa of position 14Le35 in her natal chart.

Therefore the Sa delay should be over when Sa assumes position 14Cn35 during the 1st revolution of the Sa in her life. That is what I think as of now.

Sa assumes position 14Cn35 on 17th Sept 2005.

So the Sa delay should be over on 17th Sept 2005.

On 29th Aug 2004 Sa just entered the Cancer sign in transit. I thought that it has to travel another 14 degrees 35 mins in order to complete the delay period.

Kindly clarify that to measure the completion of the delay whether the degrees are important or not.

Thanks to you in advance for clarifying this fundamentals and thanks to Ash ji for creating a broad platform to clarify such funda's.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Group,

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:13:17 +0530 wrote

Dear Ash Ji and group,

It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one another on every point of doubt and clarify one's doubt.

So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the forum members.

The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

The Asc is 15 Ar 55.

Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with Su

Su is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

Me is also karak for 11th which ishouse C for 7th.

Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby having its negative aspect on house B of eighth. Me is karak for 8th who has gone to 12th house from its owning house.

The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on its 7th house/

It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely combined thereby making the female native Manglik and with adament behaviour, more passive.

Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV points

>She might overrule its opponent.

The distance between Su and Ve is 43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in navamsa of Leo.

In navamsa also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa inlagna.

The relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve and they are closely combined.

It is not good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the spouse.

There is no blessings in chart but lagna lord and 9th house of navamsa makes the 5:9 relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.

Thus it indicates that marriage can be performed.

LoD is Mo and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.

Ju is SD to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.

The aspect of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage during its antara

if it happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.

The blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby not much effective.

In rasi 12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus enhancing the result of 4th house.

Delay in marriage-

Sa occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage because Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.

There is absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.

This delay of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of Su/Ve.

Love affairs-

As per lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.

The 10th lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.

Therefore Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined with Ve and Mo in navamsa.

Ra aspects the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this love affair will not last longer and it might have discontinued.

There is no zero in the chart.

Estimated time of marriage-

When the delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.

Mo is LoD and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriage

Mo is strong in 7th and 12thhouse.with 26 and 17 points respectively but weak in 5th house with 10 points.

Since the chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the marriage.

The probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.

Rest of the points will be taken in next mail. I am getting out of time so this much for to-day.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro

Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

Asper the lessons delay of Sa gets over when transit Sa just enters the sign previous to the

sign of Natal Sa and not as you mentioned.

So this way delay shall be over on 29 Aug 2004.

Thanks

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Mon, 2/11/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Re: RE: Practice Chartaarceemastro2002Cc: Date: Monday, 2 November, 2009, 6:56 PM

Analysis (Prac-nm/2) date 02.11.09.Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13, Asc 15Ar55.Ref: Ramesh ji's analysis dt 01.11.09Dear Ramesh ji,You mentioned that the Sa delay got over on 29th Aug 2004.I have a confusion here !!!!!!!.This lady has Sa of position 14Le35 in her natal chart.Therefore the Sa delay should be over when Sa assumes position 14Cn35 during the 1st revolution of the Sa in her life. That is what I think as of now.Sa assumes position 14Cn35 on 17th Sept 2005. So the Sa delay should be over on 17th Sept 2005.On 29th Aug 2004 Sa just entered the Cancer sign in transit. I thought that it has to travel another 14 degrees 35 mins in order to complete the delay period.Kindly clarify that to measure the completion of the delay whether the degrees are important or not.Thanks to you in advance for clarifying

this fundamentals and thanks to Ash ji for creating a broad platform to clarify such funda's.Regards,Nikhlesh MathurDear Group,On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:13:17 +0530 wroteDear Ash Ji and group,It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one another on every point of doubt and clarify one's doubt.So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the forum members.The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.The Asc is 15 Ar 55.Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa. Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with SuSu is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.Me is also karak for 11th which ishouse C for 7th.Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby having its negative aspect on house

B of eighth. Me is karak for 8th who has gone to 12th house from its owning house.The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on its 7th house/It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely combined thereby making the female native Manglik and with adament behaviour, more passive.Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV points>She might overrule its opponent.The distance between Su and Ve is 43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in navamsa of Leo.In navamsa also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa inlagna.The relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve and they are closely combined.It is not good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the spouse.There is no blessings in chart but lagna

lord and 9th house of navamsa makes the 5:9 relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.Thus it indicates that marriage can be performed.LoD is Mo and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.Ju is SD to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.The aspect of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage during its antara if it happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.The blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby not much effective.In rasi 12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus enhancing the result of 4th house.Delay in marriage- Sa occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage because Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.There is absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.This delay of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of

Su/Ve.Love affairs-As per lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.The 10th lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.Therefore Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined with Ve and Mo in navamsa.Ra aspects the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this love affair will not last longer and it might have discontinued.There is no zero in the chart.Estimated time of marriage-When the delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.Mo is LoD and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriageMo is strong in 7th and 12thhouse.with 26 and 17 points respectively but weak in 5th house with 10 points.Since the chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the marriage.The probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.Rest of the points will be taken in next mail. I am

getting out of time so this much for to-day.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishrarcmastro

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Sub: Sa delay.

Dear Ramesh ji,

Thanks for the clarification. Uptil now I was thinking that degrees also matter. I don't remember exactly but I picked it from somewhere in the mails exchanged and obviously it was erroneous.

That changes the analysis by a big margin.

I have now corrected my notes.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:08:32 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Nikhlesh Ji,

Asper the lessons delay of Sa gets over when transit Sa just enters the sign previous to the

sign of Natal Sa and not as you mentioned.

So this way delay shall be over on 29 Aug 2004.

Thanks

Ramesh Mishra

>rcmastro

>

>--- On Mon, 2/11/09, nikhlesh mathur wrote:

>

>nikhlesh mathur

>Re: Re: RE: Practice Chart

>aarceemastro2002

>Cc:

>Monday, 2 November, 2009, 6:56 PM

>

>

>Analysis (Prac-nm/2) date 02.11.09.

>

>Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13, Asc 15Ar55.

>

>Ref: Ramesh ji's analysis dt 01.11.09

>

>Dear Ramesh ji,

>

>You mentioned that the Sa delay got over on 29th Aug 2004.

>

>I have a confusion here !!!!!!!.

>

>This lady has Sa of position 14Le35 in her natal chart.

>

>Therefore the Sa delay should be over when Sa assumes position 14Cn35 during the 1st revolution of the Sa in her life. That is what I think as of now.

>

>Sa assumes position 14Cn35 on 17th Sept 2005.

>

>So the Sa delay should be over on 17th Sept 2005.

>

>On 29th Aug 2004 Sa just entered the Cancer sign in transit. I thought that it has to travel another 14 degrees 35 mins in order to complete the delay period.

>

>Kindly clarify that to measure the completion of the delay whether the degrees are important or not.

>

>Thanks to you in advance for clarifying

this fundamentals and thanks to Ash ji for creating a broad platform to clarify such funda's.

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Group,

>

>On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:13:17 +0530 wrote

>

>Dear Ash Ji and group,

>It is very decent way to analyse the chart individually and discuss one another on every point of doubt and clarify one's doubt.

>So to say that I am also one amongst them and giving my readings to the forum members.

>The chart details is DOB 24 May 1979 TOB 04:10 and POB is 28 N 39, 77 E 13.

>The Asc is 15 Ar 55.

>Now the first analysis is for marriage 7th house.

>LoB and LoA is Ve, LoC is Sa.

>Me is 6th lord (12th lord from 7th) occupy house A for 7th and conjunct with Su

>Su is karak for 10th and occupy house C for 10 th as B.

>Me is also karak for 11th which ishouse C for 7th.

>Me is strongly positioned in house A for 7th with strong 7 bindus thereby having its negative aspect on house

B of eighth. Me is karak for 8th who has gone to 12th house from its owning house.

>The planet Ve NK and FK both has also gone to its 12th place from his 2nd and in opposition to 7th with high bindus of 6 thereby having malefic aspect on its 7th house/

>It means Ve is loosing its status for 7th house matter.

>Further he is combined with Ma and Mo in lagna. Those are very closely combined thereby making the female native Manglik and with adament behaviour, more passive.

>Her lagna is with 26 SAV points and 7th has 24 SAV points

>>She might overrule its opponent.

>The distance between Su and Ve is 43 deg.(25 deg 01 min.)But Ve is in navamsa of Leo.

>In navamsa also Ve is combined with Mo and Sa inlagna.

>The relationship between all the 7th house from lagna,Su and Mo is Ma and Ve and they are closely combined.

>It is not good for the chart in order to have good relationship with the spouse.

>There is no blessings in chart but lagna

lord and 9th house of navamsa makes the 5:9 relationship thereby confirming the blessings in navamsa.

>Thus it indicates that marriage can be performed.

>LoD is Mo and LoE is Ju. Mo and Ju is making 4:10 relationship.

>Ju is SD to Mo and giving its point to Mo. Thus Mo becomes the strong.

>The aspect of Mo on 7th is benefic. Thus Mo will be eager to give marriage during its antara

>if it happens to come before Ju otherwise Ju also can give marriage.

>The blessings constitute in navamsa between 8th house and 12th house thereby not much effective.

>In rasi 12th lord Ju has come to 4th house with strong 5 bindus and thus enhancing the result of 4th house.

>

>Delay in marriage-

>Sa occupies 5th house in rasi thus making this chart delay in marriage because Sa aspects all three house A,B and C.

>There is absence of moderation of delay and Ju does not cause any delay.

>This delay of Sa will be over on 29 Aug 2004 during MD/AD of

Su/Ve.

>

>Love affairs-

>As per lesson 14 of love marriages this chart also indicate love marriage.

>The 10th lord Sa is in 5th and aspects 2nd house and 5thlord Su.

>Therefore Sa plays an important role over the lovemaking. Sa is combined with Ve and Mo in navamsa.

>Ra aspects the Ve from 5th house in rasi.Therefore it indicates that this love affair will not last longer and it might have discontinued.

>There is no zero in the chart.

>

>Estimated time of marriage-

>When the delay is over on 29 Aug 2004 the next MD/AD of Mo/Mo will start.

>Mo is LoD and aspects benefically to 7th house can give marriage

>Mo is strong in 7th and 12thhouse.with 26 and 17 points respectively but weak in 5th house with 10 points.

>Since the chart indicates the delay in child birth Mo antara can give the marriage.

>The probable date of marriage might be between 25 May 2005 to 7 Jun 2005.

>

>Rest of the points will be taken in next mail. I am

getting out of time so this much for to-day.

>Thanks and regards.

>Ramesh Mishra

>rcmastro

>

>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!