IndiaDivine.org

anyone from bangalore for discussion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

I know this is not a right approach to break a series of mail. I am intrested to learn this art and skill. I want to know if any of the member is in bangalore with whom i can do discussion.

Thanks and do hope you will forgive for intrepting the chain...

Aanand--- On Wed, 11/4/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

ashsam73 <kas Re: Practice chart Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 10:43 PM

Dear Shalini ji,Ok lets get the learning on the way regarding your questions, shall we.1) Why does Ju cause delay?2) What is the meaning of a planet having more than 4 bindus mean?3) What is the meaning of Malefic Aspect?4) What is the meaning of Conjunction?5) Why is Ju special for Marriage? 6) Why are we checking Ju for marriage related questions? 7) Why specifically Ju in libra is given in lessons? What is the significance of that?8) What is the meaning of Ju being 6th lord and with more than 4 bindus?9) What happens when 6th lord conjoins any planet?10) What happens when Ju as 6th lord aspects House A and B or their lords but both?11) What happens when 6th lord is Ju and conjoins LoA and LoB?12) What happens when Ju is 6th lord and in 4th house and what is the differenec when Ju is with more than 4 bindus and what is the effect when it is with less that 4 bindus?Lets

focus on the very basics and hopefully, you will start to get your answers regarding Ju's delay.Lets start the learning.Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro. caps: Replace the word "Harsh" with "Blunt". astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini" <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ash Ji,> > I do not understand why your post is so harsh when I am not being so. I myself have said that Saturn delay commences when saturn re-enters the sign after retrograding I only wanted confirmation as it was not corrected when another member had used a different date for satrun delay to be commenced for quiz 1. I am here to learn and do not

seek spoon feeding I do not believe my posts indicate so. I am asking for clarifications only when what is in the archives is not corrected when a members posts something different in present time. > > With Kind Regards,> > Shalini> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "ashsam73" <kas@> wrote:> >> > Dear Shalini ji,> > > > Your facts are incorrect. I have written about this point and it must be in the archives about taking the final entry of Saturn. You can search this point / my mail in the archives. > > > > Its just that the participants had overlooked this point and hence I pointed this out specifically.> > > >

Your questions to me are more spoon feeding type questions. All these things have been discussed and the reason for this Quiz is so that one can get a concrete example to study and brush up the basics. > > > > I mean its a given, that the participants will take the pains to hash out and discuss amongths themselves and bring out posts like Bella ji did when discussing with Nikhlesh ji and then hashing out the points.> > > > Your questions are lacking the effort trying to do searches in the archives nor trying to discuss with members who can help you. You are not taking any practical examples either to demonstrate the point.> > > > I would have appreciated it more if you had a chart and if Ju was 6th lord and in star of LoA or LoB and it was causing some delay then u could discuss that point to get the deeper understanding of the same. Otherwise Ju's delay has been discussed at length and

opinions have been given. The lesson is a guideline but its also said that Ju's delay is very dicey to decipher. All the senior members have been tasked with taking time to study this in several charts.> > > > You can see Ramesh ji's mails where how he is considering or not considering ju's delay. It is not easy, a lot of judgement has to go into finding delay of Ju. Saturn's delay is easier as its a natural delay causing planet and a natural malefic. Ju is not so. Ju is also natural rook karak....... .... there is so much.. but unfortunately i am out of time.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini" <shalini3004@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ash Ji,> > > > > > The area I was seeking confirmation with was Saturn delay and when it is over. The reason being because in the chart that was deemed quiz 1 recently by Hussein Ji, in this chart some members were calculating Saturn delay when it first enters the sign, however in the archives it is mentioned repeatedly that when Saturn returns after retrograding is when Saturn delay is over. Since the member was not corrected is only why I asked. I am a new student still learning from the archives and the lessons therefore, if a senior member is not correcting these kinds of things it could confuse a beginner. As it turned out you did eventually have to clear this point in a recent post. > > > > > > With Kind

Regards,> > > > > > Shalini> > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "ashsam73" <kas@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji,> > > > > > > > On the contrary, I would suggest that you make more attempts, as many as you need. This is not just a quiz, this is a learning experience and more so to channel the different aspects that are required to study the chart i.e. from the various angles.> > > > > > > > Those discussing and taking advantage of this exercise, can immensely benefit.> > > > > > > > On the contrary I would suggest that all of you should even select

differnt antras as well.> > > > > > > > If you are not sure of 1 antra, then select your antra and the depth u feel comfortable with and give your reason, then you can select another antra as well and give your chain of thought.> > > > > > > > For example> > > > > > > > Mo antra can give marriage due to xyz factor, however if the event does not happen due to abc factors the marriage might get delayed to> > > > ma antra but mars is low / high for marriage so it might / might not happen, then next comes .......> > > > > > > > Summary> > > > > > > > Mo - give reason xxxxxxxx and if it does not happen due to yyyyyyy reason then> > > > > > > > xy antra - give reason xxxxxxxxxxx and if it does not happen then zzzzzzz reason...> > > >

> > > > > > > > On the contrary that way your thought process and where you get stuck up will become more clear.> > > > > > > > I notice that Shalini ji gets stuck up and then she stops and wants some help in clarifying before moving on.... that problem will get solved if she can note down her doubts (in short) and start to select the next probable antra and give the reason.> > > > > > > > So one can solve all the antras that way and giving reason why an antra can / cannot give.> > > > > > > > I think that will serve a more comprehensive way of learning rather than focussing on the final date of marriage and other events.> > > > > > > > > > > > I suggest, all of you, to re-think, and pick the starting antra after delay and then go though each one of the antra giving your reasons

clearly as to why or why not is the event possible. > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "nikhlesh mathur" <nikhleshmathur@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > MY 3RD attempt: Analysis (Prac-nm/5) date 04.11.09.> > > > > > > > > > Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13, Asc 15Ar55> > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > >

> > The mail from Ash ji about counting the delay after the retrogradation of Sa is completed made me re-analyze the query for the 3rd time in as many days.> > > > > > > > > > In my 2nd attempt I had derived the marriage during Moon antra in the period Sept 04 to Dec 04.> > > > > > > > > > However Sa goes retrograde in the latter half of 2004 and goes back into the Ge sign (Gemini).> > > > > > > > > > Only on 16th May 2005 it comes back into the Cancer sign and then moves forward only and does not go back into Gemini.> > > > > > > > > > Therefore the Sa delay technically ends on 16th May 2005.> > > > > > > > > > The antra of Moon was running at that time and it was rich to give the marriage event due to reasons cited in my 2nd attempt.> > > >

> > > > > > The Mo antra continued till 4th July 2005.> > > > > > > > > > So this lady must have got married during the period 16th May 2005 to 4th July 2005.> > > > > > > > > > I think I may not have to make another attempt in determining her marriage date of this lady.> > > > > > > > > > Fundamentals are getting clearer in every attempt.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks to Ash ji ........> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Nikhlesh Mathur> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Let me attempt the marriage the affair part once again after clearing the funda on Sa delay.> > > > > I am assuming time 4.10 itself and not the alternative 4.13 hrs.> > > >

> > > > > > Marriage:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Sa delay : Full Sa delay as Sa aspects houses A,B,C for 7th house matters. The delay gets over on 29th Aug 2004 when Sa enters Cancer sign.> > > > > > > > > > 2. Ju delay : No Ju delay.> > > > > > > > > > 3. Blessings : There are no Blessings in the chart. However, in D-9 the lord of 1st and 9th make 5:9 combination. > > > > > > > > > > 3. Marital Happiness : Not seen in the chart by the usual formulae (relationships between 1st and 7th from Asc, Moon and Sun in both D-1 and D-9 charts). > > > > > > > > > > Besides, out of the Sign's 2,4,5,7,12 (signs of love) only Taurus has more than 28 points thus limiting the success to marital life.> > > > > > > > > > 5. FK

and NK both are Ve which is spoiled by Ra.> > > > > > > > > > 6. LoD = Mo and LoE = Ju. Both are of high power for 7th house.> > > > > > > > > > 7. AD at the time of completion of Sa delay: Ve AD was about to end. > > > > > > > > > > Soon after Mo â€" Mo dasha started. Her Mo is LoD and very strong for 7th house (26 points). > > > > > > > > > > Yes it aspects house B but it is LoD also for 7th house plus has very high points here. > > > > > > > > > > There are no zero’s in the chart. > > > > > > > > > > So there are strong indications of marriage taking place in the 1st sector itself of Mo AD ( Sept 04 to Dec 04). > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One of the events

known is that the lady is unhappy in marriage and even asking if she could go for divorce. > > > > > > > > > > The unhappiness is due to her FK and NK (both Ve) being weak for 7th house and badly afflicted also. > > > > > > > > > > Her Moon is also afflicted by Rahu and her Rahu represents Venus which is weak for her 7th house.> > > > > > > > > > The significator of marriage is weak plus the Moon in which she might have got married is again afflicted by Rahu behaving as Ve. So even if she married in high powered planet there is bound to be marital unhappiness associated with her.> > > > > > > > > > And above all her Ju is in Libra in Navansh and this is a major major for unhappiness in marital life.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 8. Divorce is not

seen in the chart even when there is marital unhappiness. The combinations in her chart do not comply with the stated KAS laws.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Why she had an affair: The yogs for this are:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Aspect of Ra on Ve.> > > > > > > > > > 2. The KAS law states that when the Lord of 4th (Mo here) and lord of 12th (Ju here) are linked with lord of 2nd (Ve here) and 10th house lord (Sa here) then it promotes an affair . > > > > > > > > > > Here Mo and Ve are together. Ve Ju are 4:10 but in a manner in which Ju would cause problems for Ve rather then being its follower.> > > > > > > > > > The 10th lord Sa is in the Nks of 2nd lord Ve. > > > > > Ju is in the Nks of 10th lord Sa. > > > > >

> > > > > So with all this the stage is set for having love relationship. The lady must have had love marriage.> > > > > > > > > > Analysis of other questions, I would try later please.> > > > > > > > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Marriage possibly during Mo AD (Sept 04 to Dec 04).> > > > > 2. Should have been a Love marriage for reasons mentioned above.> > > > > 3. Marital relations: Generally unhappy but does not seem to lead to divorce.> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Nikhlesh Mathur> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Mr Ananad,

I do not think like this we can learn any system the way you are seeking.

Simply go through the lessons,try to understand basics and write down any

doubt you have meanwhile.We all are learning in similar way.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 4/11/09, Andy <vista_de_heaven wrote:

Andy <vista_de_heaven anyone from bangalore for discussion Date: Wednesday, 4 November, 2009, 10:54 PM

Dear all,

I know this is not a right approach to break a series of mail. I am intrested to learn this art and skill. I want to know if any of the member is in bangalore with whom i can do discussion.

Thanks and do hope you will forgive for intrepting the chain...

Aanand--- On Wed, 11/4/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

ashsam73 <kas[astrologyandtiming events] Re: Practice chartastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, November 4, 2009, 10:43 PM

Dear Shalini ji,Ok lets get the learning on the way regarding your questions, shall we.1) Why does Ju cause delay?2) What is the meaning of a planet having more than 4 bindus mean?3) What is the meaning of Malefic Aspect?4) What is the meaning of Conjunction?5) Why is Ju special for Marriage? 6) Why are we checking Ju for marriage related questions? 7) Why specifically Ju in libra is given in lessons? What is the significance of that?8) What is the meaning of Ju being 6th lord and with more than 4 bindus?9) What happens when 6th lord conjoins any planet?10) What happens when Ju as 6th lord aspects House A and B or their lords but both?11) What happens when 6th lord is Ju and conjoins LoA and LoB?12) What happens when Ju is 6th lord and in 4th house and what is the differenec when Ju is with more than 4 bindus and what is the effect when it is with less that 4 bindus?Lets

focus on the very basics and hopefully, you will start to get your answers regarding Ju's delay.Lets start the learning.Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro. caps: Replace the word "Harsh" with "Blunt". astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini" <shalini3004@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ash Ji,> > I do not understand why your post is so harsh when I am not being so. I myself have said that Saturn delay commences when saturn re-enters the sign after retrograding I only wanted confirmation as it was not corrected when another member had used a different date for satrun delay to be commenced for quiz 1. I am here to learn and do not seek spoon feeding I do not believe my posts indicate so. I

am asking for clarifications only when what is in the archives is not corrected when a members posts something different in present time. > > With Kind Regards,> > Shalini> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "ashsam73" <kas@> wrote:> >> > Dear Shalini ji,> > > > Your facts are incorrect. I have written about this point and it must be in the archives about taking the final entry of Saturn. You can search this point / my mail in the archives. > > > > Its just that the participants had overlooked this point and hence I pointed this out specifically.> > > > Your questions to me are more spoon feeding type questions. All these things have been discussed and the reason for this

Quiz is so that one can get a concrete example to study and brush up the basics. > > > > I mean its a given, that the participants will take the pains to hash out and discuss amongths themselves and bring out posts like Bella ji did when discussing with Nikhlesh ji and then hashing out the points.> > > > Your questions are lacking the effort trying to do searches in the archives nor trying to discuss with members who can help you. You are not taking any practical examples either to demonstrate the point.> > > > I would have appreciated it more if you had a chart and if Ju was 6th lord and in star of LoA or LoB and it was causing some delay then u could discuss that point to get the deeper understanding of the same. Otherwise Ju's delay has been discussed at length and opinions have been given. The lesson is a guideline but its also said that Ju's delay is very dicey to decipher. All the senior

members have been tasked with taking time to study this in several charts.> > > > You can see Ramesh ji's mails where how he is considering or not considering ju's delay. It is not easy, a lot of judgement has to go into finding delay of Ju. Saturn's delay is easier as its a natural delay causing planet and a natural malefic. Ju is not so. Ju is also natural rook karak....... .... there is so much.. but unfortunately i am out of time.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "shalini" <shalini3004@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ash Ji,> > > > > > The area I was seeking

confirmation with was Saturn delay and when it is over. The reason being because in the chart that was deemed quiz 1 recently by Hussein Ji, in this chart some members were calculating Saturn delay when it first enters the sign, however in the archives it is mentioned repeatedly that when Saturn returns after retrograding is when Saturn delay is over. Since the member was not corrected is only why I asked. I am a new student still learning from the archives and the lessons therefore, if a senior member is not correcting these kinds of things it could confuse a beginner. As it turned out you did eventually have to clear this point in a recent post. > > > > > > With Kind Regards,> > > > > > Shalini> > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@

s.com, "ashsam73" <kas@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji,> > > > > > > > On the contrary, I would suggest that you make more attempts, as many as you need. This is not just a quiz, this is a learning experience and more so to channel the different aspects that are required to study the chart i.e. from the various angles.> > > > > > > > Those discussing and taking advantage of this exercise, can immensely benefit.> > > > > > > > On the contrary I would suggest that all of you should even select differnt antras as well.> > > > > > > > If you are not sure of 1 antra, then select your antra and the depth u feel comfortable with and give your reason, then you can select another antra as well and give your chain of thought.> > > > > > > > For

example> > > > > > > > Mo antra can give marriage due to xyz factor, however if the event does not happen due to abc factors the marriage might get delayed to> > > > ma antra but mars is low / high for marriage so it might / might not happen, then next comes .......> > > > > > > > Summary> > > > > > > > Mo - give reason xxxxxxxx and if it does not happen due to yyyyyyy reason then> > > > > > > > xy antra - give reason xxxxxxxxxxx and if it does not happen then zzzzzzz reason...> > > > > > > > > > > > On the contrary that way your thought process and where you get stuck up will become more clear.> > > > > > > > I notice that Shalini ji gets stuck up and then she stops and wants some help in clarifying before moving on.... that problem

will get solved if she can note down her doubts (in short) and start to select the next probable antra and give the reason.> > > > > > > > So one can solve all the antras that way and giving reason why an antra can / cannot give.> > > > > > > > I think that will serve a more comprehensive way of learning rather than focussing on the final date of marriage and other events.> > > > > > > > > > > > I suggest, all of you, to re-think, and pick the starting antra after delay and then go though each one of the antra giving your reasons clearly as to why or why not is the event possible. > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "nikhlesh mathur" <nikhleshmathur@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > MY 3RD attempt: Analysis (Prac-nm/5) date 04.11.09.> > > > > > > > > > Practice chart, Female native, 24.05.1979, 04:10 am, 28N40; 77E13, Asc 15Ar55> > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > The mail from Ash ji about counting the delay after the retrogradation of Sa is completed made me re-analyze the query for the 3rd time in as many days.> > > > > > > > > > In my 2nd attempt I had derived the marriage during Moon antra in the period Sept 04 to Dec 04.> > > > >

> > > > > However Sa goes retrograde in the latter half of 2004 and goes back into the Ge sign (Gemini).> > > > > > > > > > Only on 16th May 2005 it comes back into the Cancer sign and then moves forward only and does not go back into Gemini.> > > > > > > > > > Therefore the Sa delay technically ends on 16th May 2005.> > > > > > > > > > The antra of Moon was running at that time and it was rich to give the marriage event due to reasons cited in my 2nd attempt.> > > > > > > > > > The Mo antra continued till 4th July 2005.> > > > > > > > > > So this lady must have got married during the period 16th May 2005 to 4th July 2005.> > > > > > > > > > I think I may not have to make another attempt in determining her

marriage date of this lady.> > > > > > > > > > Fundamentals are getting clearer in every attempt.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks to Ash ji ........> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Nikhlesh Mathur> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Let me attempt the marriage the affair part once again after clearing the funda on Sa delay.> > > > > I am assuming time 4.10 itself and not the alternative 4.13 hrs.> > > > > > > > > > Marriage:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Sa delay : Full Sa delay as Sa aspects houses A,B,C for 7th house matters. The delay gets over on 29th Aug 2004 when Sa enters Cancer sign.> > > > > > > > > > 2. Ju delay : No Ju delay.> >

> > > > > > > > 3. Blessings : There are no Blessings in the chart. However, in D-9 the lord of 1st and 9th make 5:9 combination. > > > > > > > > > > 3. Marital Happiness : Not seen in the chart by the usual formulae (relationships between 1st and 7th from Asc, Moon and Sun in both D-1 and D-9 charts). > > > > > > > > > > Besides, out of the Sign's 2,4,5,7,12 (signs of love) only Taurus has more than 28 points thus limiting the success to marital life.> > > > > > > > > > 5. FK and NK both are Ve which is spoiled by Ra.> > > > > > > > > > 6. LoD = Mo and LoE = Ju. Both are of high power for 7th house.> > > > > > > > > > 7. AD at the time of completion of Sa delay: Ve AD was about to end. > > > > > > > > >

> Soon after Mo â€" Mo dasha started. Her Mo is LoD and very strong for 7th house (26 points). > > > > > > > > > > Yes it aspects house B but it is LoD also for 7th house plus has very high points here. > > > > > > > > > > There are no zero’s in the chart. > > > > > > > > > > So there are strong indications of marriage taking place in the 1st sector itself of Mo AD ( Sept 04 to Dec 04). > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One of the events known is that the lady is unhappy in marriage and even asking if she could go for divorce. > > > > > > > > > > The unhappiness is due to her FK and NK (both Ve) being weak for 7th house and badly afflicted also. > > > > > > > > > > Her Moon is also afflicted by Rahu

and her Rahu represents Venus which is weak for her 7th house.> > > > > > > > > > The significator of marriage is weak plus the Moon in which she might have got married is again afflicted by Rahu behaving as Ve. So even if she married in high powered planet there is bound to be marital unhappiness associated with her.> > > > > > > > > > And above all her Ju is in Libra in Navansh and this is a major major for unhappiness in marital life.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 8. Divorce is not seen in the chart even when there is marital unhappiness. The combinations in her chart do not comply with the stated KAS laws.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Why she had an affair: The yogs for this are:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Aspect of Ra on

Ve.> > > > > > > > > > 2. The KAS law states that when the Lord of 4th (Mo here) and lord of 12th (Ju here) are linked with lord of 2nd (Ve here) and 10th house lord (Sa here) then it promotes an affair . > > > > > > > > > > Here Mo and Ve are together. Ve Ju are 4:10 but in a manner in which Ju would cause problems for Ve rather then being its follower.> > > > > > > > > > The 10th lord Sa is in the Nks of 2nd lord Ve. > > > > > Ju is in the Nks of 10th lord Sa. > > > > > > > > > > So with all this the stage is set for having love relationship. The lady must have had love marriage.> > > > > > > > > > Analysis of other questions, I would try later please.> > > > > > > > > > Conclusion:> > > >

> > > > > > 1. Marriage possibly during Mo AD (Sept 04 to Dec 04).> > > > > 2. Should have been a Love marriage for reasons mentioned above.> > > > > 3. Marital relations: Generally unhappy but does not seem to lead to divorce.> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Nikhlesh Mathur> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.