IndiaDivine.org

Mails on list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,

Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and High bindus sitting in Hs D I would have guessed 1st sector.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could change the dashas and also the mahurat factor plays very important role in India. Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and beginning of second sector.

Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to us.

Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be able to come close to timing accuracy and picking right antras. With that said, rectified birth time is very very important as it changes a whole lot.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

ashsam73

Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM

Re: Mails on list

Dear Bella ji,A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector. 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in 1st sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status is spoilt. So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a small change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End Jan 2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then keep in mind the 13 days difference is possible.Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India. Just some thoughts, rather observations.Cheers !!!Ash , "BPShiv" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Ash ji,> > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this live dialogues and discussion with the group.> > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart, please present it to the group and I will be glad to participate as a student. Looking forward for another exercise soon.> > > Thank you very much,> -Bella.> > > - > ashsam73 > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM> Re: Mails on list> > > > Dear Group,> > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it now clear why the events happened when they happened?> > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or high points, in that case, for matters like divorce, 2 or 3 of the points given in the divorce lesson must match or the essence of it is that the degree of problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things are as per lesson.> > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the native's psychology, nature, individuality, 6:8's, 2:12, and other factors to gauge if there might be a divorce or not. Sometimes you might find couples in a love-less marriage staying together for the sake of their children or maybe their relegious beliefs do not believe in a divorce etc etc. The impact of parents, society, relatives etc etc also might play a role.> > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this chart too. > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be possible, and also without seeing the person makes things more difficult as well. > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if marriage happens in 4th lord of planet in 4th house with more points then such an antra can also give child birth. LoD becomes LoE for next event. 4th is LoD for 7th and 4th is LoE for 11th. Provided other factors are in line.> > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have pointed out so that is good and congratulations to all of you. > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay, and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong antra planet gave. > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.> > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji and Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or something after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now to confirm this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I think that will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power was also less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.> > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in regarding timing of event.> > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.> > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I do find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you all feel such exercise are helpful.> > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we can collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to review and practice or will serve as a ready reference.> > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it worth while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized better doing something else?> > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been added or deleted or any points that would have enhanced this experience?> > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.> > Cheers !!!> Ash > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > Updated one more time.> > > > Thank you,> > -Bella.> > > > > > - > > BPShiv > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM> > Re: Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > Updated Analysis:> > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female> > > > Answers:> > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008> > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008. The birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.> > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a minor surgery on 24th Nov 2008. She had written that that might cure 70% of the problem.> > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > Question> > Possible Answers> > Correct Answer> > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > Timing of marriage> > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > Ju antra> > Conclusion:> > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > Second Choice> > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > Ju antra> > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > Child Birth conception.> > Picked Sa antra.> > Ju antra> > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > Pregnancy Problem> > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09> > Ju antra> > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts could cause some problem. She could have faced some health issues during Ju antra which is Aug 07 - Dec/08. It could also be miscarriage if she conceived in this antra.> > > > Seperation or Divorce> > > > > > Sa antra> > For Future reference> > Divorce or Separation:> > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero. > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.> > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power planet but if the quality is not good then it might break during the antra of lower power planet.> > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > Seperation:> > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for divorce but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation specially marriage quality being very unhappy. Again it is very important to visualize the chart of the spouse.> > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a clean break in relationship, there could still be extra marital affair.> > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the karak sthan placed with high bindus and 10th place from Sa.> > > > > > Thank you,> > > > -Bella.> > > > > > - > > ashsam73 > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM> > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be problems with child birth but here it was some gyneacological problems that arose. So also kindly update you chart to indicate about health, and other factors you wrote. That is also important and also the reasons why you felt that could happen. Also if you have written about any health issues as well, please put that as well or appened it to your reply in the grid.> > > > Thanks,> > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,> > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > Possible Answers> > > Correct Answer> > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > Ju antra> > > Conclusion:> > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > Second Choice> > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > Ju antra> > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > Picked Sa antra.> > > Ju antra> > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM> > > Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from the list have not reached their mail box. > > > > > > Have everyone received > > > > > > /message/21508> > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?> > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it will be useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to identify where one has gone wrong and what the lessons learned are.> > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this chart are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > >> >>

Dear Balla ji,

I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am wrong,

are you are using the HIGHEST point of Ju to calculate the sector? means if the

points are very high then 1st sector like that? Is that what you are doing?

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " BPShiv " <chandni_99

wrote:

>

> Dear Ash ji,

>

> Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and High

bindus sitting in Hs D I would have guessed 1st sector.

>

> Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could change

the dashas and also the mahurat factor plays very important role in India.

Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and

beginning of second sector.

>

> Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to us.

> Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be able to

come close to timing accuracy and picking right antras. With that said,

rectified birth time is very very important as it changes a whole lot.

>

> Thank you,

> -Bella.

>

>

>

>

> -

> ashsam73

>

> Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM

> Re: Mails on list

>

>

>

> Dear Bella ji,

>

> A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector.

>

> 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in 1st

sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.

>

> 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status is

spoilt.

>

> So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.

>

> Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a small

change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End Jan

2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then keep in

mind the 13 days difference is possible.

> Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India.

>

> Just some thoughts, rather observations.

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , " BPShiv " <chandni_99@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ash ji,

> >

> > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this live

dialogues and discussion with the group.

> >

> > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart,

please present it to the group and I will be glad to participate as a student.

Looking forward for another exercise soon.

> >

> >

> > Thank you very much,

> > -Bella.

> >

> >

> > -

> > ashsam73

> >

> > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM

> > Re: Mails on list

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it now

clear why the events happened when they happened?

> >

> > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or

high points, in that case, for matters like divorce, 2 or 3 of the points given

in the divorce lesson must match or the essence of it is that the degree of

problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things are

as per lesson.

> >

> > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the native's

psychology, nature, individuality, 6:8's, 2:12, and other factors to gauge if

there might be a divorce or not. Sometimes you might find couples in a love-less

marriage staying together for the sake of their children or maybe their

relegious beliefs do not believe in a divorce etc etc. The impact of parents,

society, relatives etc etc also might play a role.

> >

> > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this chart

too.

> >

> > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be

possible, and also without seeing the person makes things more difficult as

well.

> >

> > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if marriage

happens in 4th lord of planet in 4th house with more points then such an antra

can also give child birth. LoD becomes LoE for next event. 4th is LoD for 7th

and 4th is LoE for 11th. Provided other factors are in line.

> >

> > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have pointed

out so that is good and congratulations to all of you.

> >

> > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay, and

there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong

antra planet gave.

> >

> > For affair, i think all of you were in line.

> >

> > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji and

Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or something

after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now to confirm

this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I think that

will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power was also

less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.

> >

> > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in

regarding timing of event.

> >

> > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.

> >

> > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I do

find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you all

feel such exercise are helpful.

> >

> > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we can

collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to

review and practice or will serve as a ready reference.

> >

> > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it worth

while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized better

doing something else?

> >

> > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been added

or deleted or any points that would have enhanced this experience?

> >

> > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > , " BPShiv " <chandni_99@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ash ji and Group,

> > >

> > > Updated one more time.

> > >

> > > Thank you,

> > > -Bella.

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > BPShiv

> > >

> > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM

> > > Re: Re: Mails on list

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Ash ji and Group,

> > >

> > > Updated Analysis:

> > >

> > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female

> > >

> > > Answers:

> > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008

> > >

> > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008. The

birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.

> > >

> > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a minor

surgery on 24th Nov 2008. She had written that that might cure 70% of the

problem.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.

> > >

> > >

> > > Question

> > > Possible Answers

> > > Correct Answer

> > > Your Thoughts and Comments.

> > >

> > > Timing of marriage

> > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10

> > > Ju antra

> > > Conclusion:

> > >

> > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong

blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra

antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07

> > >

> > > Second Choice

> > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09.

> > > Ju antra

> > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.

> > >

> > > Child Birth conception.

> > > Picked Sa antra.

> > > Ju antra

> > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The

conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.

> > >

> > > Pregnancy Problem

> > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09

> > > Ju antra

> > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts

could cause some problem. She could have faced some health issues during Ju

antra which is Aug 07 - Dec/08. It could also be miscarriage if she conceived in

this antra.

> > >

> > > Seperation or Divorce

> > >

> > >

> > > Sa antra

> > > For Future reference

> > > Divorce or Separation:

> > >

> > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma.

Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero.

> > >

> > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th Lo

is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from

2nd and Ve has low points in WS.

> > >

> > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power

planet but if the quality is not good then it might break during the antra of

lower power planet.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to

answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:

> > >

> > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13.

> > >

> > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no

blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay

further to Ju antra.

> > >

> > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector

because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as

there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and

see why second sector?

> > >

> > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the

result I would be glad.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Child Birth:

> > >

> > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.

> > >

> > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low

points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl.

> > >

> > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju

antra.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Seperation:

> > >

> > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for divorce

but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation

specially marriage quality being very unhappy. Again it is very important to

visualize the chart of the spouse.

> > >

> > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a clean

break in relationship, there could still be extra marital affair.

> > >

> > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the

karak sthan placed with high bindus and 10th place from Sa.

> > >

> > >

> > > Thank you,

> > >

> > > -Bella.

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > ashsam73

> > >

> > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM

> > > Re: Mails on list

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bella ji,

> > >

> > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be

problems with child birth but here it was some gyneacological problems that

arose. So also kindly update you chart to indicate about health, and other

factors you wrote. That is also important and also the reasons why you felt that

could happen. Also if you have written about any health issues as well, please

put that as well or appened it to your reply in the grid.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > >

> > > , " BPShiv " <chandni_99@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,

> > > >

> > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Question

> > > > Possible Answers

> > > > Correct Answer

> > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.

> > > >

> > > > Timing of marriage

> > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10

> > > > Ju antra

> > > > Conclusion:

> > > >

> > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong

blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra

> > > >

> > > > Second Choice

> > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09.

> > > > Ju antra

> > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.

> > > >

> > > > Child Birth conception.

> > > > Picked Sa antra.

> > > > Ju antra

> > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates

to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:

> > > >

> > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13.

> > > >

> > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no

further to Ju antra.

> > > >

> > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector

because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as

see why second sector?

> > > >

> > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the

result I would be glad.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Child Birth:

> > > >

> > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.

> > > >

> > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has

low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl.

> > > >

> > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju

antra.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thank you,

> > > >

> > > > -Bella.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > ashsam73

> > > >

> > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM

> > > > Mails on list

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Group,

> > > >

> > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from the

list have not reached their mail box.

> > > >

> > > > Have everyone received

> > > >

> > > > /message/21508

> > > >

> > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?

> > > >

> > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it will be

useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to identify

where one has gone wrong and what the lessons learned are.

> > > >

> > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this chart

are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ash ji,

Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being LoE and high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage happens in one of the significators I would think of second or third antra depending on the delay period.

Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it had complete delay and Ju in Li pushing it further, thought the result could be in third sector.

But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself.

Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first sector and not because it is LoE. Am I understanding it correctly? If not please correct me.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

ashsam73

Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM

Dear Balla ji,I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am wrong, are you are using the HIGHEST point of Ju to calculate the sector? means if the points are very high then 1st sector like that? Is that what you are doing?Cheers !!!Ash , "BPShiv" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Ash ji,> > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and High bindus sitting in Hs D I would have guessed 1st sector.> > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could change the dashas and also the mahurat factor plays very important role in India. Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and beginning of second sector.> > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to us.> Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be able to come close to timing accuracy and picking right antras. With that said, rectified birth time is very very important as it changes a whole lot.> > Thank you,> -Bella.> > > > > - > ashsam73 > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM> Re: Mails on list> > > > Dear Bella ji,> > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector. > > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in 1st sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.> > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status is spoilt. > > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.> > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a small change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End Jan 2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then keep in mind the 13 days difference is possible.> Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India. > > Just some thoughts, rather observations.> Cheers !!!> Ash > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ash ji,> > > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this live dialogues and discussion with the group.> > > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart, please present it to the group and I will be glad to participate as a student. Looking forward for another exercise soon.> > > > > > Thank you very much,> > -Bella.> > > > > > - > > ashsam73 > > > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM> > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it now clear why the events happened when they happened?> > > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or high points, in that case, for matters like divorce, 2 or 3 of the points given in the divorce lesson must match or the essence of it is that the degree of problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things are as per lesson.> > > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the native's psychology, nature, individuality, 6:8's, 2:12, and other factors to gauge if there might be a divorce or not. Sometimes you might find couples in a love-less marriage staying together for the sake of their children or maybe their relegious beliefs do not believe in a divorce etc etc. The impact of parents, society, relatives etc etc also might play a role.> > > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this chart too. > > > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be possible, and also without seeing the person makes things more difficult as well. > > > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if marriage happens in 4th lord of planet in 4th house with more points then such an antra can also give child birth. LoD becomes LoE for next event. 4th is LoD for 7th and 4th is LoE for 11th. Provided other factors are in line.> > > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have pointed out so that is good and congratulations to all of you. > > > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay, and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong antra planet gave. > > > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.> > > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji and Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or something after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now to confirm this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I think that will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power was also less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.> > > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in regarding timing of event.> > > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.> > > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I do find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you all feel such exercise are helpful.> > > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we can collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to review and practice or will serve as a ready reference.> > > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it worth while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized better doing something else?> > > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been added or deleted or any points that would have enhanced this experience?> > > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > Updated one more time.> > > > > > Thank you,> > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > - > > > BPShiv > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM> > > Re: Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > Updated Analysis:> > > > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female> > > > > > Answers:> > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008> > > > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008. The birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.> > > > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a minor surgery on 24th Nov 2008. She had written that that might cure 70% of the problem.> > > > > > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > Question> > > Possible Answers> > > Correct Answer> > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > Ju antra> > > Conclusion:> > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > Second Choice> > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > Ju antra> > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > Picked Sa antra.> > > Ju antra> > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > Pregnancy Problem> > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09> > > Ju antra> > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts could cause some problem. She could have faced some health issues during Ju antra which is Aug 07 - Dec/08. It could also be miscarriage if she conceived in this antra.> > > > > > Seperation or Divorce> > > > > > > > > Sa antra> > > For Future reference> > > Divorce or Separation:> > > > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero. > > > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.> > > > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power planet but if the quality is not good then it might break during the antra of lower power planet.> > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > Seperation:> > > > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for divorce but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation specially marriage quality being very unhappy. Again it is very important to visualize the chart of the spouse.> > > > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a clean break in relationship, there could still be extra marital affair.> > > > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the karak sthan placed with high bindus and 10th place from Sa.> > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > - > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM> > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be problems with child birth but here it was some gyneacological problems that arose. So also kindly update you chart to indicate about health, and other factors you wrote. That is also important and also the reasons why you felt that could happen. Also if you have written about any health issues as well, please put that as well or appened it to your reply in the grid.> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,> > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > > Possible Answers> > > > Correct Answer> > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > > Ju antra> > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > > > Second Choice> > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > > Ju antra> > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > > Picked Sa antra.> > > > Ju antra> > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM> > > > Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from the list have not reached their mail box. > > > > > > > > Have everyone received > > > > > > > > /message/21508> > > > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?> > > > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it will be useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to identify where one has gone wrong and what the lessons learned are.> > > > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this chart are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > >> > >> >>

Sorry Ash ji,

correction:

Pls read sector and not antra.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

BPShiv

Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:41 AM

Re: Re: Mails on list

Dear Ash ji,

Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being LoE and high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage happens in one of the significators I would think of second or third antra depending on the delay period.

Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it had complete delay and Ju in Li pushing it further, thought the result could be in third sector.

But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself.

Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first sector and not because it is LoE. Am I understanding it correctly? If not please correct me.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

ashsam73

Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM

Dear Balla ji,I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am wrong, are you are using the HIGHEST point of Ju to calculate the sector? means if the points are very high then 1st sector like that? Is that what you are doing?Cheers !!!Ash , "BPShiv" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Ash ji,> > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and High bindus sitting in Hs D I would have guessed 1st sector.> > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could change the dashas and also the mahurat factor plays very important role in India. Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and beginning of second sector.> > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to us.> Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be able to come close to timing accuracy and picking right antras. With that said, rectified birth time is very very important as it changes a whole lot.> > Thank you,> -Bella.> > > > > - > ashsam73 > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM> Re: Mails on list> > > > Dear Bella ji,> > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector. > > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in 1st sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.> > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status is spoilt. > > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.> > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a small change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End Jan 2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then keep in mind the 13 days difference is possible.> Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India. > > Just some thoughts, rather observations.> Cheers !!!> Ash > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ash ji,> > > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this live dialogues and discussion with the group.> > > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart, please present it to the group and I will be glad to participate as a student. Looking forward for another exercise soon.> > > > > > Thank you very much,> > -Bella.> > > > > > - > > ashsam73 > > > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM> > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it now clear why the events happened when they happened?> > > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or high points, in that case, for matters like divorce, 2 or 3 of the points given in the divorce lesson must match or the essence of it is that the degree of problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things are as per lesson.> > > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the native's psychology, nature, individuality, 6:8's, 2:12, and other factors to gauge if there might be a divorce or not. Sometimes you might find couples in a love-less marriage staying together for the sake of their children or maybe their relegious beliefs do not believe in a divorce etc etc. The impact of parents, society, relatives etc etc also might play a role.> > > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this chart too. > > > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be possible, and also without seeing the person makes things more difficult as well. > > > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if marriage happens in 4th lord of planet in 4th house with more points then such an antra can also give child birth. LoD becomes LoE for next event. 4th is LoD for 7th and 4th is LoE for 11th. Provided other factors are in line.> > > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have pointed out so that is good and congratulations to all of you. > > > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay, and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong antra planet gave. > > > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.> > > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji and Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or something after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now to confirm this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I think that will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power was also less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.> > > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in regarding timing of event.> > > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.> > > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I do find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you all feel such exercise are helpful.> > > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we can collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to review and practice or will serve as a ready reference.> > > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it worth while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized better doing something else?> > > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been added or deleted or any points that would have enhanced this experience?> > > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > Updated one more time.> > > > > > Thank you,> > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > - > > > BPShiv > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM> > > Re: Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > Updated Analysis:> > > > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female> > > > > > Answers:> > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008> > > > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008. The birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.> > > > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a minor surgery on 24th Nov 2008. She had written that that might cure 70% of the problem.> > > > > > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > Question> > > Possible Answers> > > Correct Answer> > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > Ju antra> > > Conclusion:> > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > Second Choice> > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > Ju antra> > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > Picked Sa antra.> > > Ju antra> > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > Pregnancy Problem> > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09> > > Ju antra> > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts could cause some problem. She could have faced some health issues during Ju antra which is Aug 07 - Dec/08. It could also be miscarriage if she conceived in this antra.> > > > > > Seperation or Divorce> > > > > > > > > Sa antra> > > For Future reference> > > Divorce or Separation:> > > > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero. > > > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.> > > > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power planet but if the quality is not good then it might break during the antra of lower power planet.> > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > Seperation:> > > > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for divorce but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation specially marriage quality being very unhappy. Again it is very important to visualize the chart of the spouse.> > > > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a clean break in relationship, there could still be extra marital affair.> > > > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the karak sthan placed with high bindus and 10th place from Sa.> > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > - > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM> > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be problems with child birth but here it was some gyneacological problems that arose. So also kindly update you chart to indicate about health, and other factors you wrote. That is also important and also the reasons why you felt that could happen. Also if you have written about any health issues as well, please put that as well or appened it to your reply in the grid.> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,> > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > > Possible Answers> > > > Correct Answer> > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > > Ju antra> > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > > > Second Choice> > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > > Ju antra> > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > > Picked Sa antra.> > > > Ju antra> > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM> > > > Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from the list have not reached their mail box. > > > > > > > > Have everyone received > > > > > > > > /message/21508> > > > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?> > > > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it will be useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to identify where one has gone wrong and what the lessons learned are.> > > > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this chart are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Bella ji,

Yes, but do not just go by points. For example, there are 2 planets with less

than 4 bindus aspecting a planet B. Then the power of planet B will become more

in the WS. At the same time there is delay and planet B is not LoD or LoE.

Planet B is not SD to any delay causing planet as well. There is no blessing,

then in that case, the event might get delayed in the antra despite it having

more points.

Just try to understand what I am saying. Yes, in this case, Ju is LoE in House

D so more eager at the same time in nav its in Libra so spoilt. So here the

power of Ju is high due to +5 poitns being added as Ju is LoE and then at the

same time its in House D with more points so again we add those points as well.

Just check H7 WS to see how and why Ju got so high points. If memory serves me

correctly it got 30 points.

So here you are correct, Ju is SD to delay causing planet, but the delay causing

planet is not LoD or LoE. However that said, Ju itself might be delay causing

as well as its in libra but at the same time its very eager.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " BPShiv " <chandni_99

wrote:

>

> Dear Ash ji,

>

> Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being LoE and

high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage happens

in one of the significators I would think of second or third antra depending on

the delay period.

>

> Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it had

complete delay and Ju in Li pushing it further, thought the result could be in

third sector.

>

> But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself.

>

> Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first sector

and not because it is LoE. Am I understanding it correctly? If not please

correct me.

>

> Thank you,

> -Bella.

>

>

-

> ashsam73

>

> Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Balla ji,

>

> I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am

wrong, are you are using the HIGHEST point of Ju to calculate the sector? means

if the points are very high then 1st sector like that? Is that what you are

doing?

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ash ji,

> >

> > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and

High bindus sitting in Hs D I would have guessed 1st sector.

> >

> > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could

change the dashas and also the mahurat factor plays very important role in

India. Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and

> >

> > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to

us.

> > Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be

able to come close to timing accuracy and picking right antras. With that said,

> >

> > Thank you,

> > -Bella.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > ashsam73

> >

> > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bella ji,

> >

> > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector.

> >

> > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in

1st sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.

> >

> > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status is

spoilt.

> >

> > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.

> >

> > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a small

change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End Jan

2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then keep in

mind the 13 days difference is possible.

> > Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India.

> >

> > Just some thoughts, rather observations.

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ash ji,

> > >

> > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this

live dialogues and discussion with the group.

> > >

> > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thank you very much,

> > > -Bella.

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > ashsam73

> > >

> > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it

now clear why the events happened when they happened?

> > >

> > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or

problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things are

as per lesson.

> > >

> > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the

native's psychology, nature, individuality, 6:8's, 2:12, and other factors to

gauge if there might be a divorce or not. Sometimes you might find couples in a

love-less marriage staying together for the sake of their children or maybe

their relegious beliefs do not believe in a divorce etc etc. The impact of

parents, society, relatives etc etc also might play a role.

> > >

> > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this

chart too.

> > >

> > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be

well.

> > >

> > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if

marriage happens in 4th lord of planet in 4th house with more points then such

an antra can also give child birth. LoD becomes LoE for next event. 4th is LoD

for 7th and 4th is LoE for 11th. Provided other factors are in line.

> > >

> > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have pointed

out so that is good and congratulations to all of you.

> > >

> > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay,

and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong

antra planet gave.

> > >

> > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.

> > >

> > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji and

Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or something

after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now to confirm

this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I think that

will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power was also

less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.

> > >

> > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in

> > >

> > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.

> > >

> > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I

do find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you

all feel such exercise are helpful.

> > >

> > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we can

collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to

> > >

> > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it worth

while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized better

doing something else?

> > >

> > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been

added or deleted or any points that would have enhanced this experience?

> > >

> > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,

> > > >

> > > > Updated one more time.

> > > >

> > > > Thank you,

> > > > -Bella.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > BPShiv

> > > >

> > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM

> > > > Re: Re: Mails on list

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,

> > > >

> > > > Updated Analysis:

> > > >

> > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female

> > > >

> > > > Answers:

> > > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008

> > > >

> > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008. The

birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.

> > > >

> > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a

minor surgery on 24th Nov 2008. She had written that that might cure 70% of the

problem.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Question

> > > > Possible Answers

> > > > Correct Answer

> > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.

> > > >

> > > > Timing of marriage

> > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10

> > > > Ju antra

> > > > Conclusion:

> > > >

> > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong

> > > >

> > > > Second Choice

> > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09.

> > > > Ju antra

> > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.

> > > >

> > > > Child Birth conception.

> > > > Picked Sa antra.

> > > > Ju antra

> > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The

> > > >

> > > > Pregnancy Problem

> > > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09

> > > > Ju antra

> > > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts

antra which is Aug 07 - Dec/08. It could also be miscarriage if she conceived in

this antra.

> > > >

> > > > Seperation or Divorce

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sa antra

> > > > For Future reference

> > > > Divorce or Separation:

> > > >

> > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma.

Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero.

> > > >

> > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th

Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th

from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.

> > > >

> > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power

lower power planet.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates

> > > >

> > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13.

> > > >

> > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no

further to Ju antra.

> > > >

> > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector

see why second sector?

> > > >

> > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the

result I would be glad.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Child Birth:

> > > >

> > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.

> > > >

> > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has

> > > >

> > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju

antra.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Seperation:

> > > >

> > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for

divorce but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation

> > > >

> > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a

clean break in relationship, there could still be extra marital affair.

> > > >

> > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thank you,

> > > >

> > > > -Bella.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > ashsam73

> > > >

> > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM

> > > > Re: Mails on list

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bella ji,

> > > >

> > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be

factors you wrote. That is also important and also the reasons why you felt that

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > >

> > > > , " BPShiv "

<chandni_99@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,

> > > > >

> > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Question

> > > > > Possible Answers

> > > > > Correct Answer

> > > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.

> > > > >

> > > > > Timing of marriage

> > > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > Conclusion:

> > > > >

> > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to

strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the

end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07

> > > > >

> > > > > Second Choice

> > > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09.

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.

> > > > >

> > > > > Child Birth conception.

> > > > > Picked Sa antra.

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector.

The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates

> > > > >

> > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no

further to Ju antra.

> > > > >

> > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st

sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd

sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this

one and see why second sector?

> > > > >

> > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave

the result I would be glad.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Child Birth:

> > > > >

> > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.

> > > > >

> > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has

> > > > >

> > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju

antra.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you,

> > > > >

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > ashsam73

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM

> > > > > Mails on list

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Group,

> > > > >

> > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from the

list have not reached their mail box.

> > > > >

> > > > > Have everyone received

> > > > >

> > > > > /message/21508

> > > > >

> > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?

> > > > >

> > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it will

be useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to

identify where one has gone wrong and what the lessons learned are.

> > > > >

> > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this chart

are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bella ji,

Just read that " Do not go by points " to " Do not go by points to identify sector

i.e. more points means 1st sector, like that " .

You need to study the status of the planet, SD etc etc to get an idea to select

the sector.

I hope I did not confuse you.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " ashsam73 " <kas wrote:

>

> Dear Bella ji,

>

> Yes, but do not just go by points. For example, there are 2 planets with less

than 4 bindus aspecting a planet B. Then the power of planet B will become more

in the WS. At the same time there is delay and planet B is not LoD or LoE.

more points.

>

> Just try to understand what I am saying. Yes, in this case, Ju is LoE in

House D so more eager at the same time in nav its in Libra so spoilt. So here

the power of Ju is high due to +5 poitns being added as Ju is LoE and then at

the same time its in House D with more points so again we add those points as

well. Just check H7 WS to see how and why Ju got so high points. If memory

serves me correctly it got 30 points.

>

> So here you are correct, Ju is SD to delay causing planet, but the delay

causing planet is not LoD or LoE. However that said, Ju itself might be delay

causing as well as its in libra but at the same time its very eager.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , " BPShiv " <chandni_99@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ash ji,

> >

> > Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being LoE

and high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage

happens in one of the significators I would think of second or third antra

depending on the delay period.

> >

> > Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it had

third sector.

> >

> > But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself.

> >

> > Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first

sector and not because it is LoE. Am I understanding it correctly? If not please

correct me.

> >

> > Thank you,

> > -Bella.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > ashsam73

> >

> > Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Balla ji,

> >

> > I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am

doing?

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ash ji,

> > >

> > > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and

> > >

> > > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could

India. Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and

> > >

> > > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to

us.

> > > Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be

> > >

> > > Thank you,

> > > -Bella.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > ashsam73

> > >

> > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bella ji,

> > >

> > > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector.

> > >

> > > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in

> > >

> > > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status

is spoilt.

> > >

> > > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.

> > >

> > > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a

small change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End

Jan 2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then

keep in mind the 13 days difference is possible.

> > > Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India.

> > >

> > > Just some thoughts, rather observations.

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ash ji,

> > > >

> > > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this

> > > >

> > > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thank you very much,

> > > > -Bella.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > ashsam73

> > > >

> > > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Group,

> > > >

> > > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it

> > > >

> > > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or

as per lesson.

> > > >

> > > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the

> > > >

> > > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this

chart too.

> > > >

> > > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be

well.

> > > >

> > > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if

> > > >

> > > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have

pointed out so that is good and congratulations to all of you.

> > > >

> > > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay,

and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong

antra planet gave.

> > > >

> > > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.

> > > >

> > > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji

and Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or

something after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now

to confirm this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I

think that will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power

was also less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.

> > > >

> > > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in

> > > >

> > > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.

> > > >

> > > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I

> > > >

> > > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we

can collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to

> > > >

> > > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it

worth while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized

better doing something else?

> > > >

> > > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.

> > > >

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash

> > > >

> > > > , " BPShiv "

<chandni_99@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,

> > > > >

> > > > > Updated one more time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > BPShiv

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM

> > > > > Re: Re: Mails on list

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Updated Analysis:

> > > > >

> > > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female

> > > > >

> > > > > Answers:

> > > > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008

> > > > >

> > > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008.

The birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.

> > > > >

> > > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a

problem.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Question

> > > > > Correct Answer

> > > > >

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > Conclusion:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Second Choice

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > >

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > >

> > > > > Pregnancy Problem

> > > > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts

this antra.

> > > > >

> > > > > Seperation or Divorce

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sa antra

> > > > > For Future reference

> > > > > Divorce or Separation:

> > > > >

> > > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with

Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero.

> > > > >

> > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as

6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th

> > > > >

> > > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power

lower power planet.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

further to Ju antra.

> > > > >

sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Child Birth:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

antra.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Seperation:

> > > > >

> > > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for

divorce but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation

> > > > >

> > > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a

> > > > >

> > > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you,

> > > > >

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > ashsam73

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM

> > > > > Re: Mails on list

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bella ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > >

> > > > > , " BPShiv "

<chandni_99@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified

time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Question

> > > > > > Possible Answers

> > > > > > Correct Answer

> > > > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Timing of marriage

> > > > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > Conclusion:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Second Choice

> > > > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09.

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Child Birth conception.

> > > > > > Picked Sa antra.

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the

dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor,

no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay

further to Ju antra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Child Birth:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and

has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after

Ju antra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -Bella.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > ashsam73

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM

> > > > > > Mails on list

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Group,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from

the list have not reached their mail box.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Have everyone received

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

/message/21508

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it

will be useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this

chart are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ash ji,

If I may clarify one more time:

To pick an antra we go by the points in WS.

Once the antra is picked to choose the sector we go by the 'STATUS' of the karak or significator.

and then to pick the PDF

leave the significator that the event is happening and pick the two highest power in WS.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

ashsam73

Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:29 AM

Dear Bella ji,Just read that "Do not go by points" to "Do not go by points to identify sector i.e. more points means 1st sector, like that".You need to study the status of the planet, SD etc etc to get an idea to select the sector.I hope I did not confuse you.Cheers !!!Ash , "ashsam73" <kas wrote:>> Dear Bella ji,> > Yes, but do not just go by points. For example, there are 2 planets with less than 4 bindus aspecting a planet B. Then the power of planet B will become more in the WS. At the same time there is delay and planet B is not LoD or LoE. Planet B is not SD to any delay causing planet as well. There is no blessing, then in that case, the event might get delayed in the antra despite it having more points.> > Just try to understand what I am saying. Yes, in this case, Ju is LoE in House D so more eager at the same time in nav its in Libra so spoilt. So here the power of Ju is high due to +5 poitns being added as Ju is LoE and then at the same time its in House D with more points so again we add those points as well. Just check H7 WS to see how and why Ju got so high points. If memory serves me correctly it got 30 points. > > So here you are correct, Ju is SD to delay causing planet, but the delay causing planet is not LoD or LoE. However that said, Ju itself might be delay causing as well as its in libra but at the same time its very eager. > > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ash ji,> > > > Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being LoE and high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage happens in one of the significators I would think of second or third antra depending on the delay period.> > > > Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it had complete delay and Ju in Li pushing it further, thought the result could be in third sector.> > > > But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself. > > > > Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first sector and not because it is LoE. Am I understanding it correctly? If not please correct me.> > > > Thank you,> > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > ashsam73 > > > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM> > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > Dear Balla ji,> > > > I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am wrong, are you are using the HIGHEST point of Ju to calculate the sector? means if the points are very high then 1st sector like that? Is that what you are doing?> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ash ji,> > > > > > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and High bindus sitting in Hs D I would have guessed 1st sector.> > > > > > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could change the dashas and also the mahurat factor plays very important role in India. Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and beginning of second sector.> > > > > > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to us.> > > Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be able to come close to timing accuracy and picking right antras. With that said, rectified birth time is very very important as it changes a whole lot.> > > > > > Thank you,> > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM> > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > > > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector. > > > > > > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in 1st sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.> > > > > > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status is spoilt. > > > > > > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.> > > > > > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a small change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End Jan 2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then keep in mind the 13 days difference is possible.> > > Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India. > > > > > > Just some thoughts, rather observations.> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash > > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ash ji,> > > > > > > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this live dialogues and discussion with the group.> > > > > > > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart, please present it to the group and I will be glad to participate as a student. Looking forward for another exercise soon.> > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you very much,> > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM> > > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it now clear why the events happened when they happened?> > > > > > > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or high points, in that case, for matters like divorce, 2 or 3 of the points given in the divorce lesson must match or the essence of it is that the degree of problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things are as per lesson.> > > > > > > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the native's psychology, nature, individuality, 6:8's, 2:12, and other factors to gauge if there might be a divorce or not. Sometimes you might find couples in a love-less marriage staying together for the sake of their children or maybe their relegious beliefs do not believe in a divorce etc etc. The impact of parents, society, relatives etc etc also might play a role.> > > > > > > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this chart too. > > > > > > > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be possible, and also without seeing the person makes things more difficult as well. > > > > > > > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if marriage happens in 4th lord of planet in 4th house with more points then such an antra can also give child birth. LoD becomes LoE for next event. 4th is LoD for 7th and 4th is LoE for 11th. Provided other factors are in line.> > > > > > > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have pointed out so that is good and congratulations to all of you. > > > > > > > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay, and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong antra planet gave. > > > > > > > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.> > > > > > > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji and Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or something after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now to confirm this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I think that will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power was also less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.> > > > > > > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in regarding timing of event.> > > > > > > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.> > > > > > > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I do find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you all feel such exercise are helpful.> > > > > > > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we can collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to review and practice or will serve as a ready reference.> > > > > > > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it worth while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized better doing something else?> > > > > > > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been added or deleted or any points that would have enhanced this experience?> > > > > > > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.> > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash > > > > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > > > > > Updated one more time.> > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > BPShiv > > > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM> > > > > Re: Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > > > > > Updated Analysis:> > > > > > > > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female> > > > > > > > > > Answers:> > > > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008> > > > > > > > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008. The birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.> > > > > > > > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a minor surgery on 24th Nov 2008. She had written that that might cure 70% of the problem.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > > > Possible Answers> > > > > Correct Answer> > > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > > > Ju antra> > > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > > > > > Second Choice> > > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > > > Picked Sa antra.> > > > > Ju antra> > > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > > > Pregnancy Problem> > > > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09> > > > > Ju antra> > > > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts could cause some problem. She could have faced some health issues during Ju antra which is Aug 07 - Dec/08. It could also be miscarriage if she conceived in this antra.> > > > > > > > > > Seperation or Divorce> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sa antra> > > > > For Future reference> > > > > Divorce or Separation:> > > > > > > > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero. > > > > > > > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.> > > > > > > > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power planet but if the quality is not good then it might break during the antra of lower power planet.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Seperation:> > > > > > > > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for divorce but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation specially marriage quality being very unhappy. Again it is very important to visualize the chart of the spouse.> > > > > > > > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a clean break in relationship, there could still be extra marital affair.> > > > > > > > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the karak sthan placed with high bindus and 10th place from Sa.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM> > > > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > > > > > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be problems with child birth but here it was some gyneacological problems that arose. So also kindly update you chart to indicate about health, and other factors you wrote. That is also important and also the reasons why you felt that could happen. Also if you have written about any health issues as well, please put that as well or appened it to your reply in the grid.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,> > > > > > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > > > > Possible Answers> > > > > > Correct Answer> > > > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > > > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > > > > > > > Second Choice> > > > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > > > > Picked Sa antra.> > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM> > > > > > Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from the list have not reached their mail box. > > > > > > > > > > > > Have everyone received > > > > > > > > > > > > /message/21508> > > > > > > > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?> > > > > > > > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it will be useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to identify where one has gone wrong and what the lessons learned are.> > > > > > > > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this chart are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Bella ji,

Sort of in a way. For sector, you need to study the status of the planet as it

is furnish the timing. Karak is next level and RK is after that.

So here Ju is Eager, so it wants to give the result early as its LoE and in

House D and that too with more than 4 bindus. Therefore its doubly eager for

the lack of better word, to say that. Then we check the status of Ju as well,

where is it, what is it SD to, are there any 0's in the chart, is there

blessing, etc etc.

We also need to consider the psychology as well, say for example if a person is

just coming out of a relationship then he or she might take some time to sort of

" get over " and become ready to marry.

Its like if you are very sad and suddenly u are told to become happy, it is not

easy. It takes time to first get from very depressed to normal and then start

to get more happy. This is just an analogy. So in such case, that might delay

a sector or so. So we must keep such things in mind as well.

Long story short, we have to give more and more thought to judge the proper

sector, but we got good guides with our laws.

Hope that helps,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " BPShiv " <chandni_99

wrote:

>

> Dear Ash ji,

>

> If I may clarify one more time:

>

> To pick an antra we go by the points in WS.

>

> Once the antra is picked to choose the sector we go by the 'STATUS' of the

karak or significator.

>

> and then to pick the PDF

>

> leave the significator that the event is happening and pick the two highest

power in WS.

>

> Thank you,

> -Bella.

>

>

>

>

> -

> ashsam73

>

> Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:29 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Bella ji,

>

> Just read that " Do not go by points " to " Do not go by points to identify

sector i.e. more points means 1st sector, like that " .

>

> You need to study the status of the planet, SD etc etc to get an idea to

select the sector.

>

> I hope I did not confuse you.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , " ashsam73 " <kas@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bella ji,

> >

> > Yes, but do not just go by points. For example, there are 2 planets with

less than 4 bindus aspecting a planet B. Then the power of planet B will become

more in the WS. At the same time there is delay and planet B is not LoD or LoE.

more points.

> >

> > Just try to understand what I am saying. Yes, in this case, Ju is LoE in

> >

> > So here you are correct, Ju is SD to delay causing planet, but the delay

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ash ji,

> > >

> > > Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being

LoE and high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage

> > >

> > > Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it

had complete delay and Ju in Li pushing it further, thought the result could be

in third sector.

> > >

> > > But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself.

> > >

> > > Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first

sector and not because it is LoE. Am I understanding it correctly? If not please

correct me.

> > >

> > > Thank you,

> > > -Bella.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > ashsam73

> > >

> > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Balla ji,

> > >

> > > I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i

am wrong, are you are using the HIGHEST point of Ju to calculate the sector?

means if the points are very high then 1st sector like that? Is that what you

are doing?

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ash ji,

> > > >

> > > > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could

> > > >

> > > > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system

to us.

> > > > Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be

> > > >

> > > > Thank you,

> > > > -Bella.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > ashsam73

> > > >

> > > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bella ji,

> > > >

> > > > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector.

> > > >

> > > > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give

in 1st sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.

> > > >

> > > > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status

is spoilt.

> > > >

> > > > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the

sector.

> > > >

> > > > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a

small change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End

> > > > Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India.

> > > >

> > > > Just some thoughts, rather observations.

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash

> > > >

> > > > , " BPShiv "

<chandni_99@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ash ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from

this live dialogues and discussion with the group.

> > > > >

> > > > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you very much,

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > ashsam73

> > > > >

> > > > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Group,

> > > > >

> > > > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is

it now clear why the events happened when they happened?

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points

or high points, in that case, for matters like divorce, 2 or 3 of the points

given in the divorce lesson must match or the essence of it is that the degree

of problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things

are as per lesson.

> > > > >

> > > > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the

> > > > >

> > > > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this

chart too.

> > > > >

> > > > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not

be possible, and also without seeing the person makes things more difficult as

well.

> > > > >

> > > > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if

> > > > >

> > > > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have

> > > > >

> > > > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is

delay, and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first

strong antra planet gave.

> > > > >

> > > > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.

> > > > >

> > > > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji

think that will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power

> > > > >

> > > > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in

> > > > >

> > > > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If

I do find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you

> > > > >

> > > > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we

> > > > >

> > > > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it

> > > > >

> > > > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.

> > > > >

> > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > > Ash

> > > > >

> > > > > , " BPShiv "

<chandni_99@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Updated one more time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > > -Bella.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > BPShiv

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM

> > > > > > Re: Re: Mails on list

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Updated Analysis:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Answers:

> > > > > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a

problem.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Question

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > Conclusion:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pregnancy Problem

> > > > > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9

pts could cause some problem. She could have faced some health issues during Ju

this antra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Seperation or Divorce

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sa antra

> > > > > > For Future reference

> > > > > > Divorce or Separation:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as

6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power

lower power planet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

further to Ju antra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Child Birth:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Ju antra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Seperation:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling

the karak sthan placed with high bindus and 10th place from Sa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -Bella.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > ashsam73

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM

> > > > > > Re: Mails on list

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bella ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , " BPShiv "

<chandni_99@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified

time.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Question

> > > > > > > Possible Answers

> > > > > > > Correct Answer

> > > > > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Timing of marriage

> > > > > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10

> > > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > > Conclusion:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Second Choice

> > > > > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09.

> > > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Child Birth conception.

> > > > > > > Picked Sa antra.

> > > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first

sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being

poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the

delay further to Ju antra.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector

gave the result I would be glad.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Child Birth:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right

after Ju antra.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -Bella.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > ashsam73

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM

> > > > > > > Mails on list

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Group,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Have everyone received

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

/message/21508

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ash ji,

pls see my answers in caps and purple.

Thank you,

-Bella.

-

ashsam73

Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:05 AM

Dear Bella ji,Yes, but do not just go by points. For example, there are 2 planets with less than 4 bindus aspecting a planet B. Then the power of planet B will become more in the WS. At the same time there is delay and planet B is not LoD or LoE. Planet B is not SD to any delay causing planet as well. There is no blessing, then in that case, the event might get delayed in the antra despite it having more points.UNDERSTOOD.

Just try to understand what I am saying. Yes, in this case, Ju is LoE in House D so more eager at the same time in nav its in Libra so spoilt. So here the power of Ju is high due to +5 poitns being added as Ju is LoE and then at the same time its in House D with more points so again we add those points as well. Just check H7 WS to see how and why Ju got so high points. If memory serves me correctly it got 30 points. UNDERSTOOD.

So here you are correct, Ju is SD to delay causing planet, but the delay causing planet is not LoD or LoE. However that said, Ju itself might be delay causing as well as its in libra but at the same time its very eager.

SO HERE, I need to clarify my thinking.

Ju is SD to delay causing planet Sa but Sa is not LoD or LoE therefore in normal circumstances the event will not happen in first sector if the delay causing planet is not LoD or LoE.

but even though Ju itself might be delay causing but very eager that's why the event happened in firs sector even though it was streching towards the end.

I am sorry Ash ji, if I am asking same question over and again but I need to confirm my thinking and make sure I am going on right track.

Cheers !!!Ash , "BPShiv" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Ash ji,> > Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being LoE and high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage happens in one of the significators I would think of second or third antra depending on the delay period.> > Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it had complete delay and Ju in Li pushing it further, thought the result could be in third sector.> > But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself. > > Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first sector and not because it is LoE. Am I understanding it correctly? If not please correct me.> > Thank you,> -Bella.> > > > > > > > > - > ashsam73 > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM> Re: Mails on list> > > > Dear Balla ji,> > I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am wrong, are you are using the HIGHEST point of Ju to calculate the sector? means if the points are very high then 1st sector like that? Is that what you are doing?> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ash ji,> > > > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and High bindus sitting in Hs D I would have guessed 1st sector.> > > > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could change the dashas and also the mahurat factor plays very important role in India. Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and beginning of second sector.> > > > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to us.> > Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be able to come close to timing accuracy and picking right antras. With that said, rectified birth time is very very important as it changes a whole lot.> > > > Thank you,> > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > - > > ashsam73 > > > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM> > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector. > > > > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in 1st sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.> > > > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status is spoilt. > > > > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.> > > > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a small change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End Jan 2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then keep in mind the 13 days difference is possible.> > Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India. > > > > Just some thoughts, rather observations.> > Cheers !!!> > Ash > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ash ji,> > > > > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this live dialogues and discussion with the group.> > > > > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart, please present it to the group and I will be glad to participate as a student. Looking forward for another exercise soon.> > > > > > > > > Thank you very much,> > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > - > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM> > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it now clear why the events happened when they happened?> > > > > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or high points, in that case, for matters like divorce, 2 or 3 of the points given in the divorce lesson must match or the essence of it is that the degree of problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things are as per lesson.> > > > > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the native's psychology, nature, individuality, 6:8's, 2:12, and other factors to gauge if there might be a divorce or not. Sometimes you might find couples in a love-less marriage staying together for the sake of their children or maybe their relegious beliefs do not believe in a divorce etc etc. The impact of parents, society, relatives etc etc also might play a role.> > > > > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this chart too. > > > > > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be possible, and also without seeing the person makes things more difficult as well. > > > > > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if marriage happens in 4th lord of planet in 4th house with more points then such an antra can also give child birth. LoD becomes LoE for next event. 4th is LoD for 7th and 4th is LoE for 11th. Provided other factors are in line.> > > > > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have pointed out so that is good and congratulations to all of you. > > > > > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay, and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong antra planet gave. > > > > > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.> > > > > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji and Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or something after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now to confirm this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I think that will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power was also less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.> > > > > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in regarding timing of event.> > > > > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.> > > > > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I do find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you all feel such exercise are helpful.> > > > > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we can collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to review and practice or will serve as a ready reference.> > > > > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it worth while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized better doing something else?> > > > > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been added or deleted or any points that would have enhanced this experience?> > > > > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash > > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > > > Updated one more time.> > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > BPShiv > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM> > > > Re: Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > > > Updated Analysis:> > > > > > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female> > > > > > > > Answers:> > > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008> > > > > > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008. The birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.> > > > > > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a minor surgery on 24th Nov 2008. She had written that that might cure 70% of the problem.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > > Possible Answers> > > > Correct Answer> > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > > Ju antra> > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > > > Second Choice> > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > > Ju antra> > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > > Picked Sa antra.> > > > Ju antra> > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > Pregnancy Problem> > > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09> > > > Ju antra> > > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts could cause some problem. She could have faced some health issues during Ju antra which is Aug 07 - Dec/08. It could also be miscarriage if she conceived in this antra.> > > > > > > > Seperation or Divorce> > > > > > > > > > > > Sa antra> > > > For Future reference> > > > Divorce or Separation:> > > > > > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero. > > > > > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.> > > > > > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power planet but if the quality is not good then it might break during the antra of lower power planet.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Seperation:> > > > > > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for divorce but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation specially marriage quality being very unhappy. Again it is very important to visualize the chart of the spouse.> > > > > > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a clean break in relationship, there could still be extra marital affair.> > > > > > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the karak sthan placed with high bindus and 10th place from Sa.> > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM> > > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > > > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be problems with child birth but here it was some gyneacological problems that arose. So also kindly update you chart to indicate about health, and other factors you wrote. That is also important and also the reasons why you felt that could happen. Also if you have written about any health issues as well, please put that as well or appened it to your reply in the grid.> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,> > > > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > > > Possible Answers> > > > > Correct Answer> > > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > > > Ju antra> > > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > > > > > Second Choice> > > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > > > Picked Sa antra.> > > > > Ju antra> > > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM> > > > > Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from the list have not reached their mail box. > > > > > > > > > > Have everyone received > > > > > > > > > > /message/21508> > > > > > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?> > > > > > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it will be useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to identify where one has gone wrong and what the lessons learned are.> > > > > > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this chart are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Bella ji,

Again we go to the first principle.

If the delay causing planet itself is LoD or LoE or in other words eager, then

after delay is over and its antra comes then it will try to give the result in

the 1st sector itself.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " BPShiv " <chandni_99

wrote:

>

> Dear Ash ji,

>

> pls see my answers in caps and purple.

>

> Thank you,

> -Bella.

>

>

>

> -

> ashsam73

>

> Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:05 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Bella ji,

>

> Yes, but do not just go by points. For example, there are 2 planets with

less than 4 bindus aspecting a planet B. Then the power of planet B will become

more in the WS. At the same time there is delay and planet B is not LoD or LoE.

more points.

> UNDERSTOOD.

>

>

> Just try to understand what I am saying. Yes, in this case, Ju is LoE in

> UNDERSTOOD.

>

>

> So here you are correct, Ju is SD to delay causing planet, but the delay

>

>

> SO HERE, I need to clarify my thinking.

>

> Ju is SD to delay causing planet Sa but Sa is not LoD or LoE therefore in

normal circumstances the event will not happen in first sector if the delay

causing planet is not LoD or LoE.

>

> but even though Ju itself might be delay causing but very eager that's why

the event happened in firs sector even though it was streching towards the end.

>

> I am sorry Ash ji, if I am asking same question over and again but I need

to confirm my thinking and make sure I am going on right track.

>

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ash ji,

> >

> > Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being LoE

and high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage

> >

> > Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it had

third sector.

> >

> > But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself.

> >

> > Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first

correct me.

> >

> > Thank you,

> > -Bella.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > ashsam73

> >

> > Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Balla ji,

> >

> > I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am

doing?

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ash ji,

> > >

> > > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and

> > >

> > > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could

> > >

> > > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to

us.

> > > Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be

> > >

> > > Thank you,

> > > -Bella.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > ashsam73

> > >

> > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bella ji,

> > >

> > > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector.

> > >

> > > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in

> > >

> > > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status

is spoilt.

> > >

> > > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.

> > >

> > > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a

> > > Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India.

> > >

> > > Just some thoughts, rather observations.

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ash ji,

> > > >

> > > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this

> > > >

> > > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thank you very much,

> > > > -Bella.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > ashsam73

> > > >

> > > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Group,

> > > >

> > > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it

> > > >

> > > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or

as per lesson.

> > > >

> > > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the

> > > >

> > > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this

chart too.

> > > >

> > > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be

well.

> > > >

> > > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if

> > > >

> > > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have

> > > >

> > > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay,

antra planet gave.

> > > >

> > > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.

> > > >

> > > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji

> > > >

> > > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in

> > > >

> > > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.

> > > >

> > > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I

> > > >

> > > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we

> > > >

> > > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it

> > > >

> > > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.

> > > >

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash

> > > >

> > > > , " BPShiv "

<chandni_99@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Updated one more time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > BPShiv

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM

> > > > > Re: Re: Mails on list

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Updated Analysis:

> > > > >

> > > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female

> > > > >

> > > > > Answers:

> > > > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008

> > > > >

> > > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008.

> > > > >

> > > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a

problem.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Question

> > > > > Correct Answer

> > > > >

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > Conclusion:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Second Choice

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > >

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > >

> > > > > Pregnancy Problem

> > > > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09

> > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts

this antra.

> > > > >

> > > > > Seperation or Divorce

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sa antra

> > > > > For Future reference

> > > > > Divorce or Separation:

> > > > >

> > > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with

> > > > >

> > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as

> > > > >

> > > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power

lower power planet.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

further to Ju antra.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Child Birth:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

antra.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Seperation:

> > > > >

> > > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for

> > > > >

> > > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a

> > > > >

> > > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you,

> > > > >

> > > > > -Bella.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > ashsam73

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bella ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > >

> > > > > , " BPShiv "

<chandni_99@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,

> > > > > >

time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Question

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > > Conclusion:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ju antra

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

further to Ju antra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Child Birth:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Ju antra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -Bella.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > ashsam73

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM

> > > > > > Mails on list

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Group,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Have everyone received

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

/message/21508

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Duhhh...

Yes Ash ji, now that you put it this way, it is all clear. It was so simple but we need to hold our teachers hand to guide us through:)

thank you again,

-Bella.

-

ashsam73

Thursday, November 26, 2009 11:52 AM

Dear Bella ji,Again we go to the first principle.If the delay causing planet itself is LoD or LoE or in other words eager, then after delay is over and its antra comes then it will try to give the result in the 1st sector itself.Cheers !!!Ash , "BPShiv" <chandni_99 wrote:>> Dear Ash ji,> > pls see my answers in caps and purple.> > Thank you,> -Bella.> > > > - > ashsam73 > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:05 AM> Re: Mails on list> > > > Dear Bella ji,> > Yes, but do not just go by points. For example, there are 2 planets with less than 4 bindus aspecting a planet B. Then the power of planet B will become more in the WS. At the same time there is delay and planet B is not LoD or LoE. Planet B is not SD to any delay causing planet as well. There is no blessing, then in that case, the event might get delayed in the antra despite it having more points.> UNDERSTOOD.> > > Just try to understand what I am saying. Yes, in this case, Ju is LoE in House D so more eager at the same time in nav its in Libra so spoilt. So here the power of Ju is high due to +5 poitns being added as Ju is LoE and then at the same time its in House D with more points so again we add those points as well. Just check H7 WS to see how and why Ju got so high points. If memory serves me correctly it got 30 points. > UNDERSTOOD.> > > So here you are correct, Ju is SD to delay causing planet, but the delay causing planet is not LoD or LoE. However that said, Ju itself might be delay causing as well as its in libra but at the same time its very eager. > > > SO HERE, I need to clarify my thinking.> > Ju is SD to delay causing planet Sa but Sa is not LoD or LoE therefore in normal circumstances the event will not happen in first sector if the delay causing planet is not LoD or LoE.> > but even though Ju itself might be delay causing but very eager that's why the event happened in firs sector even though it was streching towards the end.> > I am sorry Ash ji, if I am asking same question over and again but I need to confirm my thinking and make sure I am going on right track.> > > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ash ji,> > > > Yes that's what I thought because Ju being strong in this chart being LoE and high bindus in Hs D. Otherwise if there is complete delay and marriage happens in one of the significators I would think of second or third antra depending on the delay period.> > > > Thats the reason, I wasn't sure picking the antra in this chart as it had complete delay and Ju in Li pushing it further, thought the result could be in third sector.> > > > But now reading your post again, I am trying to correct myself. > > > > Because, Ju is SD to delay causing planet the result happened in first sector and not because it is LoE. Am I understanding it correctly? If not please correct me.> > > > Thank you,> > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > ashsam73 > > > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM> > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > Dear Balla ji,> > > > I don't know if I understood your thought process, but correct me if i am wrong, are you are using the HIGHEST point of Ju to calculate the sector? means if the points are very high then 1st sector like that? Is that what you are doing?> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ash ji,> > > > > > Due to the factor that Ju is SD to Sa delay causing planet and LoE and High bindus sitting in Hs D I would have guessed 1st sector.> > > > > > Thank you for bringing it to my attention that even few minutes could change the dashas and also the mahurat factor plays very important role in India. Therefore Ju in Li could have pushed it towards the end of 1st sector and beginning of second sector.> > > > > > Wow, KAS is wonderful with the help of Guru ji, bringing this system to us.> > > Of course with our experience solving more charts in future we will be able to come close to timing accuracy and picking right antras. With that said, rectified birth time is very very important as it changes a whole lot.> > > > > > Thank you,> > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:39 AM> > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > > > A couple of thoughts on 2nd sector. > > > > > > 1) Ju is very eager and is SD to delay causing planet. So it can give in 1st sector. Its LoE in House D so very eager.> > > > > > 2) At the same time Ju is also in Libra in Navamsa. So here its status is spoilt. > > > > > > So that might be the cause for it to cause some delay within the sector.> > > > > > Now THAT SAID, Ju also observe that native is born in Venus MD so a small change in time will change the dashas a lot. Marriage happened towards End Jan 2008 and the 1st sector got over on 28th Dec so 1 month difference. Then keep in mind the 13 days difference is possible.> > > Lastly, Mahurat factor as well as this chart is that from India. > > > > > > Just some thoughts, rather observations.> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash > > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ash ji,> > > > > > > > This was a wonderful experience. I think I would learn more from this live dialogues and discussion with the group.> > > > > > > > I understand you are very busy but whenever you come across a chart, please present it to the group and I will be glad to participate as a student. Looking forward for another exercise soon.> > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you very much,> > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:13 PM> > > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > Are the answers clear, between all of you and your discussions, is it now clear why the events happened when they happened?> > > > > > > > Yes, now to pick the correct antra whether it will be in low points or high points, in that case, for matters like divorce, 2 or 3 of the points given in the divorce lesson must match or the essence of it is that the degree of problems if they are a lot then that might result in a divorce. Other things are as per lesson.> > > > > > > > The Desh, kaal and paatra principles also must be seen. Study the native's psychology, nature, individuality, 6:8's, 2:12, and other factors to gauge if there might be a divorce or not. Sometimes you might find couples in a love-less marriage staying together for the sake of their children or maybe their relegious beliefs do not believe in a divorce etc etc. The impact of parents, society, relatives etc etc also might play a role.> > > > > > > > In any case, keeping the above factors in mind, just think over this chart too. > > > > > > > > I agree, with the data that I gave, judging all the above might not be possible, and also without seeing the person makes things more difficult as well. > > > > > > > > In this chart, somewhere its written that for a female chart, if marriage happens in 4th lord of planet in 4th house with more points then such an antra can also give child birth. LoD becomes LoE for next event. 4th is LoD for 7th and 4th is LoE for 11th. Provided other factors are in line.> > > > > > > > Points about lack of happiness or less happiness all of you have pointed out so that is good and congratulations to all of you. > > > > > > > > Marriage, too i think after re-visiting your replies, there is delay, and there after the delay is also due to antra having less power so first strong antra planet gave. > > > > > > > > For affair, i think all of you were in line.> > > > > > > > For Health problems, the power in 6th house was less and Nikhlesh ji and Bella ji both honed in on some problems either during child birth or something after child birth. It means both of you were on the right track. Now to confirm this, also you can see the WS. check the power of Ju in 8th house. I think that will confirm some problem w.r.t timing and at the same time 6th power was also less indicating slower recovery. Even after surger 70% recovery.> > > > > > > > I think each and every event is as per the WS and the power there in regarding timing of event.> > > > > > > > Very nice attempt all of you and congratulations once again.> > > > > > > > I am getting very busy with my work and professional commitments. If I do find another good chart with some important point, I shall give it, if you all feel such exercise are helpful.> > > > > > > > If anyone who has time, if they want to organize all the answers, we can collect the same and put that document up in the file section for others to review and practice or will serve as a ready reference.> > > > > > > > Let me know your thoughts regarding such exercise did you find it worth while or did u all think it was a waste of time and it could be utilized better doing something else?> > > > > > > > Also give your suggestions as to what you all feel should have been added or deleted or any points that would have enhanced this experience?> > > > > > > > Thanks and well done all of those who attempted this exercise.> > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash > > > > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > > > > > Updated one more time.> > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > BPShiv > > > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 1:57 PM> > > > > Re: Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group,> > > > > > > > > > Updated Analysis:> > > > > > > > > > Birth Chart Info: May24 1979 4:13am 28N40 77E13 - Female> > > > > > > > > > Answers:> > > > > Marriage happened on 27th Jan 2008> > > > > > > > > > Child birth was on Oct 2008. Therefore conception about Jan 2008. The birth of a baby girl on 24th Oct 2008 and it was normal delivery.> > > > > > > > > > However she faced some Gynecology problems and had to go though a minor surgery on 24th Nov 2008. She had written that that might cure 70% of the problem.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > > > Possible Answers> > > > > Correct Answer> > > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > > > Ju antra> > > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > > > > > Second Choice> > > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > > > Picked Sa antra.> > > > > Ju antra> > > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > > > Pregnancy Problem> > > > > Ju antra msg date of 10/27/09> > > > > Ju antra> > > > > Ju is samdharmi to Sa and Sa is LoE for 6th Hs, Ju having only 9 pts could cause some problem. She could have faced some health issues during Ju antra which is Aug 07 - Dec/08. It could also be miscarriage if she conceived in this antra.> > > > > > > > > > Seperation or Divorce> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sa antra> > > > > For Future reference> > > > > Divorce or Separation:> > > > > > > > > > Jup in Libra. 2nd Hs is spoilt. Ve is in 12th from 2nd. Ve is with Ma. Sa aspects luminaries. Overall quality is zero. > > > > > > > > > > There might be a break in marriage in Sa antra Dec/08 - Jul/10 as 6th Lo is in Sa navamsa and also Sa is samdharmi to Ve, Ve being spoilt, in 12th from 2nd and Ve has low points in WS.> > > > > > > > > > As we know that if marriage happened in LoD or LoE or higher power planet but if the quality is not good then it might break during the antra of lower power planet.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Seperation:> > > > > > > > > > Here I could very well be wrong as there are no direct hits for divorce but indirectly there are lot of points that could lead her to seperation specially marriage quality being very unhappy. Again it is very important to visualize the chart of the spouse.> > > > > > > > > > Because 7th Hs total points are high in WS, even if there is not a clean break in relationship, there could still be extra marital affair.> > > > > > > > > > Even after Sa antra, comes Me. Me is 6th lord in 2nd Hs spoiling the karak sthan placed with high bindus and 10th place from Sa.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 9:15 AM> > > > > Re: Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bella ji,> > > > > > > > > > If memory also serves me right, you also said that there might be problems with child birth but here it was some gyneacological problems that arose. So also kindly update you chart to indicate about health, and other factors you wrote. That is also important and also the reasons why you felt that could happen. Also if you have written about any health issues as well, please put that as well or appened it to your reply in the grid.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > > > > > , "BPShiv" <chandni_99@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji and Group members,> > > > > > > > > > > > Here was my answer time 4:10 not rectified and 4:13 rectified time.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Question> > > > > > Possible Answers> > > > > > Correct Answer> > > > > > Your Thoughts and Comments.> > > > > > > > > > > > Timing of marriage> > > > > > Ju antra as of my msg sent on 10/26/09. Time 4:10> > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > > Conclusion:> > > > > > > > > > > > She should have been married in between Aug/07-Dec/08 or due to strong blessings if the delay is reduced event could have happened during the end of Ra antra: Feb/07 - Aug/07> > > > > > > > > > > > Second Choice> > > > > > Ra antra picking another antra msg date as of 11/01/09. > > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > > She should have been married in between Jan/07-Jul/07.> > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth conception.> > > > > > Picked Sa antra.> > > > > > Ju antra> > > > > > Sa being LoE. Dec/08 to Jul/10. No delay so could be first sector. The conception time could be in between Dec/08 - Jun/09.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now that the dates are provided by Ash ji, in reference to the dates to answer WHY Ju antra and not Ra antra gave marriage:> > > > > > > > > > > > I would go with rectified time of 4:13. > > > > > > > > > > > > Ra antra didn't give marriage because I think quality being poor, no blessings and complete Sa delay. Also Sa being in 5th Hs can push the delay further to Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > Selection of antra, I would have still have gone for either 1st sector because Ju is very very eager being LoE and sitting in Hs D OR the 3rd sector as there is complete Sa delay and Sa in 5th Hs. So I need to work on this one and see why second sector?> > > > > > > > > > > > If anybody would want to shed some light as to why 2nd sector gave the result I would be glad.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Child Birth:> > > > > > > > > > > > From the 5th Hs Sa is LoE and Ju is samdharmi to Sa.> > > > > > > > > > > > If we look from 11th HS, Ju is sitting in Hs E with 5 bindus and has low points in the work sheet hence it is a baby girl. > > > > > > > > > > > > I said Sa antra as Sa is LoE for the 5th and followed right after Ju antra. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > > > > > -Bella.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > ashsam73 > > > > > > > > > > > > Monday, November 23, 2009 7:47 AM> > > > > > Mails on list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > > > It has been brought to my attention, that some of the mails from the list have not reached their mail box. > > > > > > > > > > > > Have everyone received > > > > > > > > > > > > /message/21508> > > > > > > > > > > > Only Hussein ji and Prabha ji have replied?> > > > > > > > > > > > My request is to try to follow the format that I had given, it will be useful from the point of members to read and it will be very clear to identify where one has gone wrong and what the lessons learned are.> > > > > > > > > > > > Let us finish this exercise so that the salient points of this chart are nailed down and everyone is on the same page.> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>