IndiaDivine.org

Main Reason

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,Anup ji and membersWe all know that in the previous chart which Ash ji had given as quiz,the general status of marriage is unhappy.Ok,now all of us know her marriage has taken place in the antra of Ju,means a planet with highest points,placed in HD and is LOE.As per Ash ji's explanations to my question,we should consider all factors,all aspects and then see all these with each other and take the final decision,which can be happy or unhappy.I remember one day I was studying some charts in group's archive.I saw a message which there Guru ji had explained about an important point,about the position of Moon in a chart and its relation with marriage.I don't remeber that message number,but on that message Guru ji had told When Ju is in the 4th place from Moon,the person will be righteous.If this person get married,he(she) will continue to his(her) marital life;Thogh we see unhappiness or signs of divorce in his(her) chart,but Divorce never take place.Then being Ju in 4th from Mo never allow breaking in marital life.It will also increase the stability of mind and make the person righteous .Then here we will not have divorce.Then I think beside other factors,the main reason for taking place marriage in a high point planet is being Ju in 4th from Mo.Really for final concluding, we should check both male and female charts.Another thing that I think is in this chart,is that though Ve is in 12th for 2nd ,means Ve as NK (as per kalpush chart) and FK (as per natal chart) spoiled by going to its 12th house,but at the same time 2nd from 2nd(means 3rd lord) has gone to 2nd house.Then I think it will nutrlize that bad effect to some extend. Best WishesHussein

Dear Hussein ji,

So in a nutshell what is Guru ji telling us to study?

What is your understanding of this? Can you let me know?

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " Hussein " <ahahosien

wrote:

>

> Dear Ash ji,Anup ji and members

>

> We all know that in the previous chart which Ash ji had given as

> quiz,the general status of marriage is unhappy.

> Ok,now all of us know her marriage has taken place in the antra of

> Ju,means a planet with highest points,placed in HD and is LOE.

> As per Ash ji's explanations to my question,we should consider all

> factors,all aspects and then see all these with each other and take the

> final decision,which can be happy or unhappy.

> I remember one day I was studying some charts in group's archive.I saw a

> message which there Guru ji had explained about an important point,about

> the position of Moon in a chart and its relation with marriage.

> I don't remeber that message number,but on that message Guru ji had told

> When Ju is in the 4th place from Moon,the person will be righteous.If

> this person get married,he(she) will continue to his(her) marital

> life;Thogh we see unhappiness or signs of divorce in his(her) chart,but

> Divorce never take place.Then being Ju in 4th from Mo never allow

> breaking in marital life.It will also increase the stability of mind and

> make the person righteous .Then here we will not have divorce.Then I

> think beside other factors,the main reason for taking place marriage in

> a high point planet is being Ju in 4th from Mo.Really for final

> concluding, we should check both male and female charts.

> Another thing that I think is in this chart,is that though Ve is in 12th

> for 2nd ,means Ve as NK (as per kalpush chart) and FK (as per natal

> chart) spoiled by going to its 12th house,but at the same time 2nd from

> 2nd(means 3rd lord) has gone to 2nd house.Then I think it will nutrlize

> that bad effect to some extend.

> Best Wishes

> Hussein

>

Dear Ash jiAt first let me thank you for your candidly efforts to teach us KAS rules at the best manner.My understanding is that for analyzing marriage:1- we should consider all aspects and conditions in a chart as you told in previous messages,2-the complete state is that:(a)we see the person ourselves and then judge about her(his) marriage;(b)It's better to check both mail and female charts,3-Though KAS rules are all fixed, but there are some exceptions which we should consider them,they will change our primary judgment about marriage Here is my understanding.Dear Ash ji,let me know are these complete or I missed something?Best WishesHussein , "ashsam73" <kas wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji,> > So in a nutshell what is Guru ji telling us to study?> > What is your understanding of this? Can you let me know?> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , "Hussein" ahahosien@ wrote:> >> > Dear Ash ji,Anup ji and members> > > > We all know that in the previous chart which Ash ji had given as> > quiz,the general status of marriage is unhappy.> > Ok,now all of us know her marriage has taken place in the antra of> > Ju,means a planet with highest points,placed in HD and is LOE.> > As per Ash ji's explanations to my question,we should consider all> > factors,all aspects and then see all these with each other and take the> > final decision,which can be happy or unhappy.> > I remember one day I was studying some charts in group's archive.I saw a> > message which there Guru ji had explained about an important point,about> > the position of Moon in a chart and its relation with marriage.> > I don't remeber that message number,but on that message Guru ji had told> > When Ju is in the 4th place from Moon,the person will be righteous.If> > this person get married,he(she) will continue to his(her) marital> > life;Thogh we see unhappiness or signs of divorce in his(her) chart,but> > Divorce never take place.Then being Ju in 4th from Mo never allow> > breaking in marital life.It will also increase the stability of mind and> > make the person righteous .Then here we will not have divorce.Then I> > think beside other factors,the main reason for taking place marriage in> > a high point planet is being Ju in 4th from Mo.Really for final> > concluding, we should check both male and female charts.> > Another thing that I think is in this chart,is that though Ve is in 12th> > for 2nd ,means Ve as NK (as per kalpush chart) and FK (as per natal> > chart) spoiled by going to its 12th house,but at the same time 2nd from> > 2nd(means 3rd lord) has gone to 2nd house.Then I think it will nutrlize> > that bad effect to some extend.> > Best Wishes> > Hussein> >>