IndiaDivine.org

Re proper astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear sir/madam, i bound to appreciate you for your research and thanks all of you to contribute your valuable time in this aspect. at the same time its my request you to just go for a study of horary astrology where birth time is not required. thanks all of you. with regards rajguru.--- On Sun, 12/27/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M

<dalh_1Re: work out probable marriage period Date: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 12:23 AM

Dear Nirvana ji,

You are on right track of what you have understood.

Check the 2nd house means family which has 8 points so staying away

from this unioin and 3rd house again with 8 points showing lack of courage,

mother,brothers, sisters etc

Check also 12th house during Ma antra and it's points.

Still time like more than a month is left,i hope this can prove your conviction.

Ju antra all set set for this platform.So marriage in Ju antra is possible

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 26/12/09, nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@ > wrote:

nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@ >Re: [astrologyandtiming events]work out probable marriage periodastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 26 December, 2009, 11:52 PM

Anup, Your question on whether "she might have eloped with someone during this antra". I assume (and apologize that I don't know the culture and its effects on minds of young people!) that she will leave home of her parents without their consent only in two situations - either she knows someone and her parents disapprove of him; or she left home under duress and without her own consent.If she left home with someone she knows, this is, from what Deepak replied to, did not happen. And, I doubt if she left home under any pressure although I admit that I don't know the combinations for such an event.Interestingly, her Mars (current antra) points in 3rd house (12th from 4th house) is less than 12 points. Could mean moving away from home.Will wait to know the real facts in this case. And, your thoughts on why she did not marry during Mars antra.Thanks, Nir.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Nirvana ji,>  >  > It will be interesting if you tell us how you reached to the conclusion> that she married to an old person.Assuming Ve aspect 7th house so can> be ruled out for giving marriage.>  > Sa delay nullified by Ju?> Then Ma antra which showing here something.> 5th and 7th house relation is there or we say a relationship kind.> So do you think she might have eloped with someone during this antra?>  >  > Regards> Anup>  >  >  >  >

>  >  > > > --- On Sat, 26/12/09, nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@ ...> wrote:> > > nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@ ...>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events]work out probable marriage period> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 26 December, 2009, 1:04 AM> > >  > > > > Looking more into this chart - her 10th lord is in 2nd. Must be rich (loE for the 5th house (unearned income) is in D house).> > Rahu in ascendant - does it mean that she may have a scar on her forehead?> > In navamsa, Saturn aspects Venus, Rahu aspects Venus. Rahu is

with Mars in 12th house. So, Venus is spoilt. Saturn has zero point in 5th house. That means some issues with love affairs. 12th house has more than 12 points for all planets. More interested in enjoyment, sex etc. > > Currently running Saturn/Mars period. Mars is 2nd lord - must be going through worries, anxiety, toothache etc.> > Question - did she marry an older person?> > Thanks, Nir.> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "nirvana_seeker3" <nirvana_seeker3@ ...> wrote:> >> > Assuming she is married (she is only 21 years old), did she marry between 31st August and 12 September 2009?> > > > Nir.> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti@ > wrote:> > >> > > dear members,> > > try to study the chart and work

out probable marriage period. female--prerana- --> > > dob---28-feb- 1988---tob- -7-55am-- --pob 17 n 42----74 east 00. > > >       if she is hving a twin brother with birth at 8--14 am what will be his marriage period.?> > > deepak> > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/12/09, Anup. M <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > > > > Anup. M <dalh_1@>> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Technical Question Please Help> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Friday, 25 December, 2009, 3:45 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Shalini ji,> > >  > > >  > > > My OS is also vista and i am finding no problem as such.> > > Try to ENABLE MICROs after copying swe.dll file into system.> > > There is no other reason which can obstruct KAS program.> > >  > > >  > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/12/09, shalini <shalini3004@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > shalini <shalini3004@ >> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Technical Question Please Help> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Friday, 25

December, 2009, 4:26 PM> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > Dear Respected Group Members,> > > > > > I am trying to download KAS onto my parents computer but am unable to. They have Vista I followed the how to install but after repeated efforts I am unable to make the numerical values appear. Can someone advise me please. Thank You.> > > > > > With Kind Regards,> > > > > > Shalini> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Rajguruji,

Thanks for your words appreciating KAS.

If you got through the "KAS chart studies" you can find one of the chart

where KAS rules were applied by Ash ji under KAS Prashna.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 27/12/09, Rajguru Ganguly <rajgurugangulyastro wrote:

Rajguru Ganguly <rajgurugangulyastro Re proper astrology Date: Sunday, 27 December, 2009, 9:09 AM

dear sir/madam,

i bound to appreciate you for your research and thanks all of you to contribute your valuable time in this aspect. at the same time its my request you to just go for a study of horary astrology where birth time is not required.

thanks all of you.

with regards

rajguru.--- On Sun, 12/27/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events]work out probable marriage periodastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, December 27, 2009, 12:23 AM

Dear Nirvana ji,

You are on right track of what you have understood.

Check the 2nd house means family which has 8 points so staying away

from this unioin and 3rd house again with 8 points showing lack of courage,

mother,brothers, sisters etc

Check also 12th house during Ma antra and it's points.

Still time like more than a month is left,i hope this can prove your conviction.

Ju antra all set set for this platform.So marriage in Ju antra is possible

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 26/12/09, nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@ > wrote:

nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@ >Re: [astrologyandtiming events]work out probable marriage periodastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 26 December, 2009, 11:52 PM

Anup, Your question on whether "she might have eloped with someone during this antra". I assume (and apologize that I don't know the culture and its effects on minds of young people!) that she will leave home of her parents without their consent only in two situations - either she knows someone and her parents disapprove of him; or she left home under duress and without her own consent.If she left home with someone she knows, this is, from what Deepak replied to, did not happen. And, I doubt if she left home under any pressure although I admit that I don't know the combinations for such an event.Interestingly, her Mars (current antra) points in 3rd house (12th from 4th house) is less than 12 points. Could mean moving away from home.Will wait to know the real facts in this case. And, your thoughts on why she did not marry during Mars antra.Thanks, Nir.astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Nirvana ji,>  >  > It will be interesting if you tell us how you reached to the conclusion> that she married to an old person.Assuming Ve aspect 7th house so can> be ruled out for giving marriage.>  > Sa delay nullified by Ju?> Then Ma antra which showing here something.> 5th and 7th house relation is there or we say a relationship kind.> So do you think she might have eloped with someone during this antra?>  >  > Regards> Anup>  >  >  >  >  >  >  > > >

--- On Sat, 26/12/09, nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@ ...> wrote:> > > nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@ ...>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events]work out probable marriage period> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Saturday, 26 December, 2009, 1:04 AM> > > Â > > > > Looking more into this chart - her 10th lord is in 2nd. Must be rich (loE for the 5th house (unearned income) is in D house).> > Rahu in ascendant - does it mean that she may have a scar on her forehead?> > In navamsa, Saturn aspects Venus, Rahu aspects Venus. Rahu is with Mars in 12th house. So, Venus is spoilt. Saturn has zero point in 5th house. That means some issues with love affairs. 12th

house has more than 12 points for all planets. More interested in enjoyment, sex etc. > > Currently running Saturn/Mars period. Mars is 2nd lord - must be going through worries, anxiety, toothache etc.> > Question - did she marry an older person?> > Thanks, Nir.> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "nirvana_seeker3" <nirvana_seeker3@ ...> wrote:> >> > Assuming she is married (she is only 21 years old), did she marry between 31st August and 12 September 2009?> > > > Nir.> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti@ > wrote:> > >> > > dear members,> > > try to study the chart and work out probable marriage period. female--prerana- --> > > dob---28-feb- 1988---tob- -7-55am-- --pob 17 n 42----74 east

00. > > >       if she is hving a twin brother with birth at 8--14 am what will be his marriage period.?> > > deepak> > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/12/09, Anup. M <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > > > > Anup. M <dalh_1@>> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Technical Question Please Help> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Friday, 25 December, 2009, 3:45 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Shalini ji,>

> >  > > >  > > > My OS is also vista and i am finding no problem as such.> > > Try to ENABLE MICROs after copying swe.dll file into system.> > > There is no other reason which can obstruct KAS program.> > >  > > >  > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 25/12/09, shalini <shalini3004@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > shalini <shalini3004@ >> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Technical Question Please Help> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Friday, 25 December, 2009, 4:26 PM> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > >

> > > Dear Respected Group Members,> > > > > > I am trying to download KAS onto my parents computer but am unable to. They have Vista I followed the how to install but after repeated efforts I am unable to make the numerical values appear. Can someone advise me please. Thank You.> > > > > > With Kind Regards,> > > > > > Shalini> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>