IndiaDivine.org

Mail problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Moderators,

This is just to bring to your kind attention that some mails are not reaching me and may be also to some more members of the group.

A recent example is Prabhaji's mail where-in she corrected the DOB from 12.12.70 to 12th Nov 1979. I did not receive this mail.

I came to know about this only through this Ash ji's mail.

Few days before I searched the mail which Ash ji wrote to Hussein ji to refer to his mail to Prabhaji on a technical matter, but to no avail.

Some mails are surely..... missing.....

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:57:50 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Prabha ji,

I beleive there is some difference in data in the ladys birth details as well.

The data given a few months back had time of 9:48 AM and the DST is on and the time zone should be MDT and not MST.

Can you please along with the data, print the degree of planets, and that should get everything in line.

Thanks

Cheers !!!

Ash

, "prabha" wrote:

>

> Dear Nikhileshji

> Sorry for the typo. The Date of Birth 1s 12-Nov-1979

> Thanks

> Prabha

> , "nikhlesh mathur" wrote:

> >

> >

> > 13.01.10

> >

> > Sub: Male native, 12-Dec-1979; 16:55 hrs; 12N59, 77E35, Asc 13Ta46.

> >

> > Dear Prabha ji,

> >

> > Are you getting sc 13Ta46 in this case.

> > When I started analyzing this chart, I found things to be slightly different than what you have mentioned.

> >

> > Sa delay gets technically over on 08.07.2007 and I did NOT find Ju delay in this chart. Ju is in 4th house and is not aspecting house A or Lord of A (Me)

> >

> > Please confirm the birth details and / or errors in chart made by me (Asc 13.Ta46) before I proceed further on it.

> >

> > Thanks Regards,

> > Nikhlesh Mathur

> >

> > On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:11:06 +0530 wrote

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members,Male; DOB: 12-Dec-1979; TOB: 1655 hrs; POB: 12N59, 77E351. The chart has Sa delay and Ju delay. 2. Sa delay gets over in Oct 2006.3. At that time Ju has also completed its delay period being in 7H.

> > 4. The antra at that time was of Ju. Next antra was of Sa, Me, Ke -- and all 3 has a link to 6th lord.    So the marriage ouldn't take place. 5. Next antra of Ve gave marriage on 28-Dec-2009 when Ju in transits was aspecting 7H.

> >     Su was transitting Ju, Ve Nks. Ve is also SD to LoE.6. If we change the time by 5 min, the marriage would have taken place in Mo antra which is LoD.Anyone who would like to rectify the time some of the events in the native's life is -----

> > 1. Bachelors Mechanical Engineering came to US in 2002 to do Masters in Mechanical engineering completed in June 2004. 

> > 2. Second Masters in Business Administration started in September 05. 

> > 3. Met his would-be wife in November 19th 2004. 4. He returned to India in June 2007. 

> > 5. Is currently doing real estate and construction in a joint collaboration with cousin and holds a director of marketing 

> >    and business development position.  6. His parents are living and has an older brother who was married in June 2006

> >

> > His Wife; DOB: 28-Sept-1984; TOB: 9.59 am; POB: 31N45, 106W29; Time Zone: MST +7.00; DST: Yes

> > 1. There is Sa delay and Ju delay.2. Ju delay gets negated as Ju is SD to Me. Me is LoE. So Ju is rather eager to give results.

> > 3. Sa delay gets over in Sept 2009.4. When delay got over the antra running was Ve antra. 

> > 5. Sa is LoD. Ve is NK of marriage, natural SD to Sa, and Ve is functional SD to Sa. 

> >     So Ve has become very eager to give marriage in its antra itself though the delay period also gets over in Ve antra.

> > 6. Next antra of Su is with high points, so she may have some problems. But if she shows some patience and sit tight the 

> >     problems can be averted. Also if we check there is attraction in both husband-wife charts.

> > Some of the events in the native's life is......

> > 1. She finished High school in 2002.

> > 2. She began college classes in Bussiness Management in March 2004, there was a break from Jan 2005 until May 2005. 

> > 3. Again from May 2005 to June 2007 continued classes then discontinued and was unable to finish her bachelors after this. 

> > 4. She acquired a sales position from September 2004-June 2009.

> > 5. Her father at present is not feeling good health.

> > ThanksPrabha

> >

>

Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

Your problem is quite genuine.

I hopefully this problem will okay within a day or two.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 14/1/10, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur Mail problem Date: Thursday, 14 January, 2010, 11:41 AM

Dear Moderators,This is just to bring to your kind attention that some mails are not reaching me and may be also to some more members of the group.A recent example is Prabhaji's mail where-in she corrected the DOB from 12.12.70 to 12th Nov 1979. I did not receive this mail.I came to know about this only through this Ash ji's mail.Few days before I searched the mail which Ash ji wrote to Hussein ji to refer to his mail to Prabhaji on a technical matter, but to no avail.Some mails are surely..... missing.....Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:57:50 +0530 wrote>Dear Prabha ji,I beleive there is some difference in data in the ladys birth details as well.The data given a few months back had time of 9:48 AM and the DST is on and the time zone should be MDT and not MST.Can you please along with the data,

print the degree of planets, and that should get everything in line.ThanksCheers !!!Ashastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "prabha" wrote:>> Dear Nikhileshji> Sorry for the typo. The Date of Birth 1s 12-Nov-1979> Thanks> Prabha> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "nikhlesh mathur" wrote:> >> > > > 13.01.10> > > > Sub: Male native, 12-Dec-1979; 16:55 hrs; 12N59, 77E35, Asc 13Ta46.> > > > Dear Prabha ji,> > > > Are you getting sc 13Ta46 in this case.> > When I started analyzing this chart, I found things to be slightly different than what you have mentioned.> > > > Sa delay gets technically over on 08.07.2007 and I did NOT find Ju delay in this chart. Ju is in 4th house and is not aspecting house A or Lord of A (Me)> > > >

Please confirm the birth details and / or errors in chart made by me (Asc 13.Ta46) before I proceed further on it.> > > > Thanks Regards,> > Nikhlesh Mathur> > > > On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:11:06 +0530 wrote> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members,Male; DOB: 12-Dec-1979; TOB: 1655 hrs; POB: 12N59, 77E351. The chart has Sa delay and Ju delay. 2. Sa delay gets over in Oct 2006.3. At that time Ju has also completed its delay period being in 7H.> > 4. The antra at that time was of Ju. Next antra was of Sa, Me, Ke -- and all 3 has a link to 6th lord.   So the marriage ouldn't take place. 5. Next antra of Ve gave marriage on 28-Dec-2009 when Ju in transits was aspecting 7H.> >    Su was

transitting Ju, Ve Nks. Ve is also SD to LoE.6. If we change the time by 5 min, the marriage would have taken place in Mo antra which is LoD.Anyone who would like to rectify the time some of the events in the native's life is -----> > 1. Bachelors Mechanical Engineering came to US in 2002 to do Masters in Mechanical engineering completed in June 2004. > > 2. Second Masters in Business Administration started in September 05. > > 3. Met his would-be wife in November 19th 2004. 4. He returned to India in June 2007. > > 5. Is currently doing real estate and construction in a joint collaboration with cousin and holds a director of marketing > >   and business development position.  6. His parents are living and has an older brother who was married in June 2006> > > > His Wife; DOB: 28-Sept-1984; TOB: 9.59 am; POB: 31N45,

106W29; Time Zone: MST +7.00; DST: Yes> > 1. There is Sa delay and Ju delay.2. Ju delay gets negated as Ju is SD to Me. Me is LoE. So Ju is rather eager to give results.> > 3. Sa delay gets over in Sept 2009.4. When delay got over the antra running was Ve antra. > > 5. Sa is LoD. Ve is NK of marriage, natural SD to Sa, and Ve is functional SD to Sa. > >    So Ve has become very eager to give marriage in its antra itself though the delay period also gets over in Ve antra.> > 6. Next antra of Su is with high points, so she may have some problems. But if she shows some patience and sit tight the > >    problems can be averted. Also if we check there is attraction in both husband-wife charts.> > Some of the events in the native's life is......> > 1. She finished High school in 2002.> > 2. She began

college classes in Bussiness Management in March 2004, there was a break from Jan 2005 until May 2005. > > 3. Again from May 2005 to June 2007 continued classes then discontinued and was unable to finish her bachelors after this. > > 4. She acquired a sales position from September 2004-June 2009.> > 5. Her father at present is not feeling good health.> > ThanksPrabha> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.