IndiaDivine.org

Astrology v/s...Rationalists????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected all,

Regards

Today as we all know ,there was solar eclipse and when the whole country was watching this through their news channels,Star Plus was busy in conducting an important discussion.And this turned out to be a heated arguement between astrologers and rationalists..though i don't know much bout astrology but i wish that AT LEAST KAS REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE..We have so much learned people in this group who need not to prove anythng for their work .but those rationalists directly challenged astrologers that if anythng they can calculate right there in studio about those 20 charts that they will be giving to astrologers just having idea bout date of birth /time/place and also if they can predict about the future happenings bout them ,

1 marriage(when it will tk place)

2 education(graduation/P.G/or will there be a break in studies?)

3.job

4.wat type of death native will have?

and all these calculations are very simple one for a person who has studied KAS thoroughly..I WISH GURUJI/ ASH JI/ ANUP JI/ OR any one from this group who could explain those rationalits what they are talking about..

They challenged that if anyone can predict about that whether the person is dead or alive by seeing his/her chart ,they will give 11,00000/cash to that person.I m sorry motive here is not money but the motive is to tell them to have faith in the astrology system.

I m giving the details of that person who challenged astrologers in the studio;

date of birth......5th june 1955

time ..............5.00 am

place ...........KERALA

I could gather only this much information about him from TV.AND ALSO ONE MORE THING THAT HE GOT MARRIED IN 1978.THATS ALL..He contradicted every prediction given to him by astrologers their in studio.

Please see his chart so that these type of rationalists could be shown their real place in the society.

Regards

Harpreet.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Harpreet ji,

One thing, the Vidya of this

Shastra is very sacred and the use of this is for a divine cause. We have been given the Astrologers code

of conduct b Guru ji himself. It is not meant for showing off or

proving anything.

There are two approaches, if one who is feeling the pinch of

difficult times, or have all but given up all hopes in life and are getting into

depression or things like that, and if they might approach a Jyotish who might

use this knowledge to help them, giving them hope and some direction, which

fills them up with a new sense of hope, direction and brings out the strength

from within when they never knew existed and they can then be re-charged, and

face the adverse situation with the knowledge of not only “this too shall pass” but “this

too shall pass in xyz time”.

Otherwise, for those who are skeptical about this Vidya, in my opinion are better off, because they have full

faith in their own abilities and do not have a need to know when difficult

times in their lives will pass.

They get up every morning and face the adversities with the faith that “this too shall pass”.

So that is even better.

Become a true Karma Yogi J.

Quote from Gita.

karmanyevadhikAraste

ma phaleshu kadachana

ma karmaphala heturbhooh ma

te sangostvakarmani

Your right is only to work, and never to its fruits.

Don't be motivated by the fruits of work. Nor should you be attached to

inaction.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Kirat Har

Friday January 15, 2010

12:32 PM

To:

Astrology v/s...Rationalists????

Respected all,

Regards

Today as we all know ,there was solar eclipse

and when the whole country was watching this through their news channels,Star

Plus was busy in conducting an important discussion.And this turned out to be

a heated arguement between astrologers and rationalists..though i don't know

much bout astrology but i wish that AT

LEAST KAS REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE..We have so much

learned people in this group who need not to prove anythng for their work

..but those rationalists directly challenged astrologers that if anythng they

can calculate right there in studio about those 20 charts that they will be

giving to astrologers just having idea bout date of birth /time/place

and also if they can predict about the future happenings bout them ,

2 education(graduation/P.G/or will there be a

break in studies?)

3.job

and all these calculations are very simple one

for a person who has studied KAS thoroughly..I

WISH GURUJI/ ASH JI/ ANUP JI/ OR any one from this group who could

explain those rationalits what they are talking about..

They challenged that if anyone can predict

about that whether the person is dead or alive by seeing his/her chart ,they

will give 11,00000/cash to that person.I m sorry motive here is not money but

the motive is to tell them to have faith in the astrology system.

I m giving the details of that person who

challenged astrologers in the studio;

place ...........KERALA

I could gather only this much information about

him from TV.AND ALSO ONE MORE THING THAT HE GOT MARRIED IN 1978.THATS

ALL..He contradicted every prediction given to him by astrologers their

in studio.

Please see his chart so that these type of

rationalists could be shown their real place in the society.

Regards

Harpreet.

The INTERNET now has a

personality. YOURS! See

your Homepage.

Dear Harpreet ji,

I also watched the program when it was re-telecast late in the evening and kept feeling really sorry for the ‘Mess’ which the people made and the TV anchor kept adding to the woes of the Astrologers.

No horoscope can be studied in presence of more than dozen people with each trying to snatch his/her pound of flesh (read appearance) on the occasion and trying to shout statements. This is a science which needs concentration, calmness and above all an attitude . One cannot analyze horoscope sitting in fish markets and it almost semed like that yesterday on the TV.

If a person does not believe in Astrology then so be it. The Astrologers need not be worried about that.

Someone should have spoken this. There are people who do not believe in Homeopathy or in Ayurvedic. It does not means that these two medicinal fields should be consigned to dust bins.

There are several ways to learn, approach and solve a problem. We have known this in mathematics and other fields of science. Astrology is one method which not only gives the result but fortunately also makes the followers understand how to approah the result. It is more like Homeopathy than Allopathy.

The best thing would have been Astrologers walking out of the pandemonium which had broken there, with a common statement that the chart of the concerned person shall be analyzed a bit later on TV in some other program in detail and then sent the channel people to ensure the same.

Somone should have spoken all this but alas!

Sad to say that those experienced Astrologers did not even bother to make D-9 chart, before commenting on the marital relationship of that person. They should have got the chart of the wife of that person before commenting on the relationship issue.

Sadly it was merely over-confidence on part of those Astrologers. Comments on his wife should never have been brought up in an open discussion. No sensible person would agree to it in an open telecasted forum.

Again there were comments on his mother’s illness and that too without the chart of his mother. The person could be having siblings, the horoscope of whom would also be having effect on the Mother.

Why, why such issues were brought forward which could not have been due to sole horoscope of that person alone.

Instead it would have been more prudent (or rather tricky) to first ask the person about his other relationship issues to which he would have got on the backfoot (if at all this was a 20:20 match?).

Deriving the marriage date would have been a better option to prove the worth of Astrology. Speaking on his academic life or his personal health issues was a better substitute. One needs to be tricky in some situations while in 'Maryada'. GITA has taught us this also.

I would say that Astrologers there just struck the wrong chord right at the beginning of the discussions and we all know that when this is done to a musical instrument it does not give music, it just gives only Noise.

Astro science is a musical instrument. You need to provide space, time ambience to the player to enable bask in the glorious sound of music.

Anyways, whatever happened should never have happened. I really felt bad seeing the episode. The Astro group lacked a leader ( or a single Spokes-person)

This is just to express my anguish as Harpreet ji brought forth the episode.

Let us forget the episode as a bad dream and carry on with our KAS study...........

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:10:07 +0530 wrote

Respected all,

Regards

Today as we all know ,there was solar eclipse and when the whole country was watching this through their news channels,Star Plus was busy in conducting an important discussion.And this turned out to be a heated arguement between astrologers and rationalists..though i don't know much bout astrology but i wish that AT LEAST KASREPRESENTATIVE SHOULD HAVEBEEN THERE..We have so much learned people in this group who need not to prove anythng for their work .but those rationalists directly challenged astrologers that if anythng they can calculate right there in studio about those 20 charts that they will be giving to astrologers just having idea bout date of birth /time/place and also if they can predict about the future happenings bout them ,

2 education(graduation/P.G/or will there be a break in studies?)

3.job

and all these calculations are very simple one for a person who has studied KAS thoroughly..I WISH GURUJI/ ASH JI/ ANUP JI/ OR any one from this group who could explain those rationalits what they are talking about..

They challenged that if anyone can predict about that whether the person is dead or alive by seeing his/her chart ,they will give 11,00000/cash to that person.I m sorry motive here is not money but the motive is to tell them to have faith in the astrology system.

place ...........KERALA

I could gather only this much information about him from TV.AND ALSO ONE MORE THING THAT HE GOT MARRIED IN 1978.THATS ALL..Hecontradicted every prediction given to him by astrologers their in studio.

Please see his chart so that these type of rationalists could be shown their real place in the society.

Regards

Harpreet.

Dear Harpreet ji,

I hope after watching today show on a news channel,you feel different.

Person named Sanal Edamaruku agreeing how come you know all this

about my person life.Rationlists bow down agreeing this is a science.

Obviously,astrology is a science.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 15/1/10, Kirat Har <kirat_29 wrote:

Kirat Har <kirat_29 Astrology v/s...Rationalists???? Date: Friday, 15 January, 2010, 11:01 PM

Respected all,

Regards

Today as we all know ,there was solar eclipse and when the whole country was watching this through their news channels,Star Plus was busy in conducting an important discussion.And this turned out to be a heated arguement between astrologers and rationalists. .though i don't know much bout astrology but i wish that AT LEAST KAS REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE..We have so much learned people in this group who need not to prove anythng for their work .but those rationalists directly challenged astrologers that if anythng they can calculate right there in studio about those 20 charts that they will be giving to astrologers just having idea bout date of birth /time/place and also if they can predict about the future happenings bout them ,

2 education(graduatio n/P.G/or will there be a break in studies?)

3.job

time ............ ..5.00 am

place ...........KERALA

I could gather only this much information about him from TV.AND ALSO ONE MORE THING THAT HE GOT MARRIED IN 1978.THATS ALL..He contradicted every prediction given to him by astrologers their in studio.

Regards

Harpreet.