Marriage Charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh ji,

Thanks Regards,

Nikhlesh

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:17:18 +0530 wrote

Dear Nikhlesh Ji and all,

Good show Nikhlesh Ji ! You proved it technically. Your calculation for Ju delay is perfect.

Besides that Ve is not only FK and NK it is also SD to Ju .Because Ve is in the navamsa of Ju (LoE).

I appreciate your hard work.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

>rcmastro

>

>--- On Sat, 16/1/10, nikhlesh mathur wrote:

>

>nikhlesh mathur

>Re: Re: Marriage Charts

>prabha.acharya

>Cc:

>Saturday, 16 January, 2010, 3:52 PM

>

>

>

>16.01.10

>

>Male native, 12-Nov-1979; 1655 hrs; 12N59, 77E35, Asc 12Ar34

>

>Dear Prabhaji Group,

>

>Yes, Ju aspects LoA and LoB in D-9 chart. I overlooked that point thinking that this combination is not to be studied in Navansh. I was wrong.

>

>So in effect there is Ju delay also.

>

>Now Sa delay gets over on 08.07.2007 and at that time the AD of this male native was of Sa (till Oct 07 and Ju was in its 8th house.

>

>So Ju delay continued from 08.07.2007 till 25.04.2009 when Ju came in Aq to aspect 7th house.

>

>But Ju became retro on 15.06.2009.

>

>Then Ju came back into sign Cp on 07.08.2009 while in retro.

>

>It assumed forward direction on 13.10.2009

>

>Then on 15.12.2009 Ju came in Ag once again (thus casting 9th sight on the 7th house) and on that date (15.12.09) the Ju delay was technically over.

>

>At that time the AD was of Ve which is both FK and NK for the 7th house.

>

>Since all

the delays were over and the AD was conducive to the event, plus Ju being delay making planet gave the event as soon as the delay was over.

>

>The marriage thus took place on 28th Dec 2009.

>

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:17:49 +0530 wrote

>>Dear NikhileshjiJu is aspecting Ve in D9 and Ve is LoA and LoB.ThanksPrabhaOn Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 5:56 PM, nikhlesh mathur wrote:

>

>14.01.10

>

>Ref: Prabhaji's mail dt 13.01.10

>Sub: Male native, 12-Nov-1979 (corrected month); 1655 hrs; 12N59, 77E35, Asc 12Ar34

>

>Dear Prabha ji Group,

>

>Yes, there is Sa delay for marriage because Sa is LoC and aspects LoA and LoB for 7th house matters.

>

>Sa delay is not getting moderated here either by Ju or through blessings.

>

>Sa is 1Vi42. Sa enters the previous sign Leo on 19.10.2006. But it becomes retrograde on 06.12.2006, and then jumps back in Cancer sign on 24.01.2007. So the Sa delay

was NOT over on 19.10.06

>

>On 20.04.2007 Sa becomes on ‘Forward motion in the Cancer sign.

>

>On 08.07.2007 Sa moves into Leo sign and then on that day the Sa delay gets completely over

>

>(Prabha ji please note this point in your analysis).

>

>There is NO Ju delay in the chart as Ju is not aspecting house B or LoA and LoB.

>

>At the time when Sa delay was over (08.07.07), the native was running the AD of Sa (3rd sector). Sa should have given marriage as soon as Sa delay was over but it did not because the chart shows not show breakup and marriage in Sa antra would be tantamount to some sort of breakup because Sa is in 6th and also weak for 7th house (9 points).

>

>

>Next AD was of Me (Oct 07 to Sept 08). Me has more than 12 points for 7th house but Me aspects house A and therefore Me could not have given marriage event in its AD. Me is also L12 for 7th house.

>

>Next antra was of Ke (Sept 08 to Jan 09). Ke represents

Sa here and Sa is weak for 7th house.

>

>The next antra of Ve is said to have given marriage (28.12.2009) inspite of the fact that Ve also aspects house A. Why?? It can be because Ve has near 20 points for 7th house and is both FK and NK for it.

>

>This seems to be a case where the native was well set for marriage event right from year 2004 (Mars AD because Ma is extremely strong for 7th house.... checked it from Moon chart and Sun chart also).

>

>The native had already met his would be wife by then and for him it was more or less decided whom to marry.

>"He must be as good as married since the time delay of Sa was over".

>

>The native has one zero in SAV chart plus his Ju is in Ve Nks and Ve is in 6th house Nks.

>

>But there seems to me one more angle to this issue. The AD of Ve was to end on 10th Jan 2010 and the next one was of Sun. In my opinion it must have been more of the effect of the Sun AD which gave the marriage

event to this native (it ofcourse happened 13 days before the start up of the Sun AD). Sun is the Karak planet for 12th house, LoE for 12th and has 5 points in 7th house (house A of 12th house).

>

>

>Prabhaji, can you re-confirm the marriage date (you wrote 28th Dec 2009) because while the Sun is in Sg sign there is actually no Mahurut for marriage. Did this Indian marriage happened without proper Mahurut? It would be intresting to know the reason as the Mahurut then was barely a fortnight away.

>

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>

>

>On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:11:06 +0530 wrote

>

>Dear Members,Male; DOB: 12-Dec-1979; TOB: 1655 hrs; POB: 12N59, 77E351. The chart has Sa delay and Ju delay.2. Sa delay gets over in Oct 2006.3. At that time Ju has also completed its delay period being in 7H.

>

>4. The antra at that time was of Ju. Next antra was of Sa, Me, Ke -- and all 3 has a link to 6th lord. So the

marriage ouldn't take place.5. Next antra of Ve gave marriage on 28-Dec-2009 when Ju in transits was aspecting 7H.

>

> Su was transitting Ju, Ve Nks. Ve is also SD to LoE.6. If we change the time by 5 min, the marriage would have taken place in Mo antra which is LoD.Anyone who would like to rectify the time some of the events in the native's life is -----

>

>1.Bachelors Mechanical Engineering came to US in 2002 to do Masters in Mechanical engineering completed in June 2004.

>2. Second Masters in Business Administration started in September 05.

>3. Met his would-be wife in November 19th 2004.4. He returned to India in June 2007.

>5. Is currently doing real estate and construction in a joint collaboration with cousin and holds a director of marketing

> and business development position. 6. His parents are living and has an older brother who was married in June

>

>His Wife; DOB: 28-Sept-1984; TOB: 9.59 am; POB: 31N45, 106W29; Time Zone: MST +7.00; DST: Yes

>1. There is Sa delay and Ju delay.2. Ju delay gets negated as Ju is SD to Me. Me is LoE. So Ju is rather eager to give results.

>3. Sa delay gets over in Sept 2009.4. When delay got over the antra running was Ve antra.

>5. Sa is LoD. Ve is NK of marriage, natural SD to Sa, and Ve is functional SD to Sa.

> So Ve has become very eager to give marriage in its antra itself though the delay period also gets over in Ve antra.

>6. Next antra of Su is with high points, so she may have some problems. But if she shows some patience and sit tight the

> problems can be averted. Also if we check there is attraction in both husband-wife charts.

>Some of the events in the native's life is......

>1. Shefinished High school in 2002.

>2. She began college classes in Bussiness Management in

March 2004, there was a break from Jan 2005 until May 2005.

>3. Again from May 2005 to June 2007 continued classes then discontinued and was unable to finish her bachelors after this.

>4. She acquired a sales position from September 2004-June 2009.

>5. Her father at present is not feeling good health.

>ThanksPrabha

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.