IndiaDivine.org

Messages without answer!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR GROUP MEMBERSI think you don't receive some messages.I suggest all members to Bookmark : /messagesEvery time you you will come to the group's message. After that by entering your user name and password come to group messages instead of checking messages by your email,because sometimes you may not see some messages as you may receive many emails per day in your inbox or you don't receive that message in your email because of some problems which are available for emails.Say I have given an analysis in message No.21826 ,but nobody answer.If my messages are not interesting for you or you don't like them please tell me to don't send message in the future!!Thank YouHussein

Dear hussein and all list members,

No body should think in negative way. All our members mostly are with some technical back ground and highly educated. Every member is having more responsibility, and earning a lot. Some members are earning very high  $135 per hour. So every body is very busy. So if any mail remains unanswered one should not think in negative way.

This is only the system where members are asking questions like: Why such events happened in such antra or like that. This is only a system where such questions can be asked. Every answer must have some solid reasoning. When any mail is unanswered that it self means it is in line with the system. 

One member have came to correct answer regarding death with in 13 days + _ . But as subject regarding death is banned in this list, so no body have responded. SECOND THING: Due to this system most of the members are able to give very correct answer, and no body feels any thing extra ordinary. It is a very common thing. So no appreciation here. 

thanks                     

krushana                   

On 1/17/10, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

DEAR GROUP MEMBERSI think you don't receive some messages.I suggest all members to Bookmark : /messages

Every time you you will come to the group's message. After that by entering your user name and password come to group messages instead of checking messages by your email,because sometimes you may not see some messages as you may receive many emails per day in your inbox or you don't receive that message in your email because of some problems which are available for emails.

Say I have given an analysis in message No.21826 ,but nobody answer.If my messages are not interesting for you or you don't like them please tell me to don't send message in the future!!Thank YouHussein