IndiaDivine.org

Please help me to choose a career path.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,Anup ji and members

Can anyone tell the career path for me?

·        I have sun (9°, in sun nakshatra) and mercury (11°, in moon nakshatra) in virgo lagna. And guru (13°, in moon nakshatra) is making trine with sun and mercury form fifth house.

·        sun, mercury & guru are in labh yoga with Urenus (20°, in mercury nakshatra, in 3rd house).

·        ketu (15°, in rahu nakshatra, in 2nd house)   & moon (5°, in mars nakshatra, 6th house) are in labh yoga with Neptune (7°, in ketu nakshatra, in 4th house).

·        Mars (16°, in shukra nakshatra) is in conjugation with sukra(11°, in ketu nakshatra) in 12th house.

·        Neptune is in trine with shukra.

·        Urenus is in first house in navamansh kundali (not very sure).

I completed my m.pharm in medicinal chemistry. And I want to make a career in proving the astrological influence on health but I have not found the platform to prove it.

birth date

: 26/09/1985

Place

: buldana/buldhana Maharashtra

Time

: 05:52 AM.

Form my prediction (I may be too crude because I have not complete knowledge of astrology) there are following career for me but I will also prefer your suggestions.

v  To make a career in proving astrology from medical view. (Problem in this career is that who will give me platform and money because I am from middle class family).

v  Spiritual research. This career is because the sun is the lord of 12th house and conjugate with lord of 10th house and this conjugation is in labha yoga with urenus and trine with guru (Same problem as above).

v  To make a career in drug design (part of drug discovery). This career is because of my keen interest in drug discovery.

One more que. Some time I strongly feel to take a Samadhi. What shall I do?

Please reply me I am in indecision.

{I have very faith on astrology because in my life I learn astrology automatically when guru mahadasha start. At that time I predicted that, when I was 10 months old I suffer from meningitis.

also as the guru dasha start my b.pharm percentage increased by 11% and also I passed the GATE examination which is national level exam. (I have no astrological background in my family but am automatically shifted towards the astrology.)}

With my best WishesPrasad Rane.

Dear Prasad Rane ji,

Seems,your queries are different than what we discuss and learn over here.

You have taken enough time giving all your details but forget to spend few

minutes to go through introductory page.

If you really want to learn this system,you can download lessons

from donna's site krushna.sageasita.com and go through these with

patience.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 11/2/10, Prasad Rane <pvr.pharma22 wrote:

Prasad Rane <pvr.pharma22 Please help me to choose a career path. Date: Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 12:28 PM

Dear Ash ji,Anup ji and members

Can anyone tell the career path for me?

· I have sun (9°, in sun nakshatra) and mercury (11°, in moon nakshatra) in virgo lagna. And guru (13°, in moon nakshatra) is making trine with sun and mercury form fifth house.

· sun, mercury & guru are in labh yoga with Urenus (20°, in mercury nakshatra, in 3rd house).

· ketu (15°, in rahu nakshatra, in 2nd house) & moon (5°, in mars nakshatra, 6th house) are in labh yoga with Neptune (7°, in ketu nakshatra, in 4th house).

· Mars (16°, in shukra nakshatra) is in conjugation with sukra(11°, in ketu nakshatra) in 12th house.

· Neptune is in trine with shukra.

· Urenus is in first house in navamansh kundali (not very sure).

I completed my m.pharm in medicinal chemistry. And I want to make a career in proving the astrological influence on health but I have not found the platform to prove it.

birth date

: 26/09/1985

Place

: buldana/buldhana Maharashtra

Time

: 05:52 AM.

Form my prediction (I may be too crude because I have not complete knowledge of astrology) there are following career for me but I will also prefer your suggestions.

v To make a career in proving astrology from medical view. (Problem in this career is that who will give me platform and money because I am from middle class family).

v Spiritual research. This career is because the sun is the lord of 12th house and conjugate with lord of 10th house and this conjugation is in labha yoga with urenus and trine with guru (Same problem as above).

v To make a career in drug design (part of drug discovery). This career is because of my keen interest in drug discovery.

One more que. Some time I strongly feel to take a Samadhi. What shall I do?

Please reply me I am in indecision.

{I have very faith on astrology because in my life I learn astrology automatically when guru mahadasha start. At that time I predicted that, when I was 10 months old I suffer from meningitis.

also as the guru dasha start my b.pharm percentage increased by 11% and also I passed the GATE examination which is national level exam. (I have no astrological background in my family but am automatically shifted towards the astrology.)}

With my best WishesPrasad Rane.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.