IndiaDivine.org

Thank you!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

It has been quite some time that I have been out of action on the list. It is my bad luck, that I need to leave the list due to certain personal reasons. Thank you Krushnaji, Ashji, Donnaji, Anupji and other list members for all the wonderful discussions we had on the list and off the list. It was great to be a part of the KAS seminars that were arranged and I wish many more are arranged for new students of KAS.

Although I am leaving the list, I will always treasure and use the knowledge that I have learnt about KAS for my astrological studies.

I wish you all success in your KAS studies. A word of advice for new students of KAS if I may. There is more than you may perceive about KAS. I have seen Krushnaji predict with pin-point accuracy without using any software program. There are many sub-systems to KAS and when the time is right, layer after layer things will be brought to light. Have patience and take things slowly. You will be amazed.

I wish I was able to contribute more than what I have to KAS and I wish I could learn more.

Happy KAS studies.

Best Regards,Manuwww.batura.net