IndiaDivine.org

Anupji's exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Anupji & list members: Here is my attempt-Please excuse the delay:Subject-dob=Oct 29,1989 32N04,75E28-timing of marriage.The SAV points in 1H=32. here is a person who is sure of herself,high self esteem and a confident person. The 7H SAVpoints are 21 which means the partner to be somewhat unsure,less secure and hence takes up a subordinate role in home affairs.The lords of 1H and 9H aspect meaning the authority figure(meaning father/parent) will be contented with the native's choice-blessing if you wish.The quality of marriage is very good-the Mo/7th,Su/7th are in 3:11 relationship,Ve/7th is in 5:9 relationship,Ma/7th is in 3:11 relationship. The total points being 120.There is Saturn and Jupiter delay. The other list members have already gave details on this. Because Jupiter aspects Saturn,there may be some moderation of

sat delay,but then afflicted Venus negates the advantage of a Jupiter moderation.She has 4 sectors in Saturn,3 in Jupiter and 2 in mars-So here is an individual who is not only bright but also very hardworking and very daring to boot and the fact that she has 3 sectors of Jupiter will be able to help to see her through safely in her endeavors. The Sun-Venus distance being long could indicate that she is not under clutches of any authority figure.Common sense tells me that there is very little time left for marriage to happen under Mars Antara by july 1,2010. So probably marriage will take place in Rahu Antara.Here I have a question and want to seek your clarification: Mercury gives her highest points of 26 and Mercury Antara would begin from 2015. Would it not be good for her to get married during Mercury Antara? I do realize that marriage is predetermined and we cannot alter the course of events. What are your thoughts on this.Regards

and best wishes,Vijay

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

Good to see you back.There are many silent memebers who keep learning

in background regularly and their hard work emits in shape of mails like we are

seeing here from you.

Good attempt !

One has to be more judgmental while assessing such chart.

Venus is with Sa in 6th house but getting the aspect of Ju too.

Here Ju is 6th lord,less crual having 4 bindus and also a natural benefic planet.

This might dilute the affliction of Ve.

As discussed in few of the previous mails,we can say Rahu antra can be like

a crucial stoppage and a feasible period in which she can get marry.

Regarding your question that Me antra is better option for her marriage,and

she should wait till then,well,i believe the prevailing circumstances (as described)

can pull out the irrelevant delay to rahu antra.Here JU can play its role as

natural benefic and natural root karaka (like father who wishs for her early marraige)

and again Ju here wanted to do something good to compensate it's less bindus(4).

This my understanding only.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 21/3/10, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:

Vijay Nellore <nellorev Anupji's exercise Cc: nellorevDate: Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 8:55 PM

Dear Anupji & list members: Here is my attempt-Please excuse the delay:Subject-dob= Oct 29,1989 32N04,75E28- timing of marriage.The SAV points in 1H=32. here is a person who is sure of herself,high self esteem and a confident person. The 7H SAVpoints are 21 which means the partner to be somewhat unsure,less secure and hence takes up a subordinate role in home affairs.The lords of 1H and 9H aspect meaning the authority figure(meaning father/parent) will be contented with the native's choice-blessing if you wish.The quality of marriage is very good-the Mo/7th,Su/7th are in 3:11 relationship, Ve/7th is in 5:9 relationship, Ma/7th is in 3:11 relationship. The total points being 120.There is Saturn and Jupiter delay. The other list members have already gave details on this. Because Jupiter aspects Saturn,there may be some moderation of sat delay,but then afflicted Venus negates the advantage of a Jupiter

moderation.She has 4 sectors in Saturn,3 in Jupiter and 2 in mars-So here is an individual who is not only bright but also very hardworking and very daring to boot and the fact that she has 3 sectors of Jupiter will be able to help to see her through safely in her endeavors. The Sun-Venus distance being long could indicate that she is not under clutches of any authority figure.Common sense tells me that there is very little time left for marriage to happen under Mars Antara by july 1,2010. So probably marriage will take place in Rahu Antara.Here I have a question and want to seek your clarification: Mercury gives her highest points of 26 and Mercury Antara would begin from 2015. Would it not be good for her to get married during Mercury Antara? I do realize that marriage is predetermined and we cannot alter the course of events. What are your thoughts on this.Regards and best

wishes,Vijay

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Anupji:Thank you for your kind words. They do encourage me. The reason I posed the question was that we see so many divorces happening ruining so many children's lives, that if only we can offer astrological guidance(in the form of advising marriage under a better Antara dasha) and help couples so that they may sail safely in spite of a stormy weather. Regards,Vijay--- On Sun, 3/21/10, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:Anup. M <dalh_1Re: Anupji's exercise Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 7:10 PM

Dear Vijay ji,

seeing here from you.

Good attempt !

Here Ju is 6th lord,less crual having 4 bindus and also a natural benefic planet.

she should wait till then,well,i believe the prevailing circumstances (as described)

natural benefic and natural root karaka (like father who wishs for her early marraige)

and again Ju here wanted to do something good to compensate it's less bindus(4).

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 21/3/10, Vijay Nellore <nellorev > wrote:

Vijay Nellore <nellorev >[astrologyandtiming events] Anupji's exerciseastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comCc: nellorev Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 8:55 PM

Dear Anupji & list members: Here is my attempt-Please excuse the delay:Subject-dob= Oct 29,1989 32N04,75E28- timing of marriage.The SAV points in 1H=32. here is a person who is sure of herself,high self esteem and a confident person. The 7H SAVpoints are 21 which means the partner to be somewhat unsure,less secure and hence takes up a subordinate role in home affairs.The lords of 1H and 9H aspect meaning the authority figure(meaning father/parent) will be contented with the native's choice-blessing if you wish.The quality of marriage is very good-the Mo/7th,Su/7th are in 3:11 relationship, Ve/7th is in 5:9 relationship, Ma/7th is in 3:11 relationship. The total points being 120.There is Saturn and Jupiter delay. The other list members have already gave details on this. Because Jupiter aspects Saturn,there may be some moderation of sat delay,but then afflicted Venus negates the advantage of a

Jupiter

moderation.She has 4 sectors in Saturn,3 in Jupiter and 2 in mars-So here is an individual who is not only bright but also very hardworking and very daring to boot and the fact that she has 3 sectors of Jupiter will be able to help to see her through safely in her endeavors. The Sun-Venus distance being long could indicate that she is not under clutches of any authority figure.Common sense tells me that there is very little time left for marriage to happen under Mars Antara by july 1,2010. So probably marriage will take place in Rahu Antara.Here I have a question and want to seek your clarification: Mercury gives her highest points of 26 and Mercury Antara would begin from 2015. Would it not be good for her to get married during Mercury Antara? I do realize that marriage is predetermined and we cannot alter the course of events. What are your thoughts on this.Regards and best

wishes,Vijay

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

Very true.

That why i put suffix to the subject "Can we suggest".

In this case when we check the chart and find that delay is there,again we

see that Me is is strongest for 7th house means marriage which comes exactly

after completion of delay,thereafter we can go with Me antra in 2015

So this is one side of the coin.

Now whether Ju can moderate the delay and if it does how much it can?

That unit has to be identified.After this,marriage might be in an antra before

2015.So rahu is most eligiable for this event till Nov 2012.

Following Sa antra has 11 points so chances of petty disputes where Sa in

6th house and 12th from 7th house itself which is karaka for 12th and first house.

But among the numerous disadvantages,she can set the due value of any plan

for herself during this time.

Finally Me antra is there in which chances of getting some job are there.

Question remains there whether this delay will be for her betterment or chosing

chunk of time for the right reasons(means marriage before 2015 as per father's notion)

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 23/3/10, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:

Vijay Nellore <nellorevRe: Anupji's exercise Date: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 4:01 PM

Dear Anupji:Thank you for your kind words. They do encourage me. The reason I posed the question was that we see so many divorces happening ruining so many children's lives, that if only we can offer astrological guidance(in the form of advising marriage under a better Antara dasha) and help couples so that they may sail safely in spite of a stormy weather. Regards,Vijay--- On Sun, 3/21/10, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Anupji's exerciseastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, March 21, 2010, 7:10 PM

Dear Vijay ji,

seeing here from you.

Good attempt !

Regards

Anup

--- On Sun, 21/3/10, Vijay Nellore <nellorev > wrote:

Vijay Nellore <nellorev >[astrologyandtiming events] Anupji's exerciseastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comCc: nellorev Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 8:55 PM

Dear Anupji & list members: Here is my attempt-Please excuse the delay:Subject-dob= Oct 29,1989 32N04,75E28- timing of marriage.The SAV points in 1H=32. here is a person who is sure of herself,high self esteem and a confident person. The 7H SAVpoints are 21 which means the partner to be somewhat unsure,less secure and hence takes up a subordinate role in home affairs.The lords of 1H and 9H aspect meaning the authority figure(meaning father/parent) will be contented with the native's choice-blessing if you wish.The quality of marriage is very good-the Mo/7th,Su/7th are in 3:11 relationship, Ve/7th is in 5:9 relationship, Ma/7th is in 3:11 relationship. The total points being 120.There is Saturn and Jupiter delay. The other list members have already gave details on this. Because Jupiter aspects Saturn,there may be some moderation of sat delay,but then afflicted Venus negates the advantage of a Jupiter

wishes,Vijay