IndiaDivine.org

A Marriage Chart-Can We Suggest?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Anup Ji & Seniors, Please guide me as to when marriage is possible in the life of a native whose birth details is given here:

Male

DOB-18-02-1972

TOB-01:48PM

POB-BASTI,U.P,INDIA

Longitude-82E44

Latitude -26N48

May marriage take place during DBA of Ven-Mercury-Saturn Or when it is possible?

Please put your analysis with KAS so that I may learn.

with thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Anup. M <dalh_1 Sent: Tue, March 16, 2010 12:11:39 AMRe: A Marriage Chart-Can We Suggest?

Dear Deepak ji,

She has finished her graduation recently,parent are taking care of her

very cautiously.I am also of the opinion that she can marry in Rahu antra.

The reasons i have already given in my previous mails.

For your Info she is 5.5" and of fair colour.She wanted to continue her study

like post graduation.These are the facts her father told me but domestic

circumstances made her father to think in different manner and opine for

her marriage as soon as possible.

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 15/3/10, Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti@ > wrote:

Deepak Chipalkatti <deepakchipalkatti@ >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] A Marriage Chart-Can We Suggest?astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 15 March, 2010, 12:14 PM

dear anup,the girl is hving 32 points in lagna.rahu is in 7th house, likely she may do a inter cast marrisge,inter religion,inter state--or with a person whose cast will be lower than her cast.has she done any engg. degree.shani 4,jup-3, mars 2 .jupiter delay and blessing both are present-hence difference will come in calculating delay--reduction.her marrige may take place in the third sector of rahu antara--jupiter mahadasa---- ------aroun- -octo-nov- dec-2012. rahu is samadharmi to mercury--navmasha.if it does not take place in this period-- next chance would be---shani-- mercury-- 1st sector that is around nov 2015--to -octo--2016regards,deepak.--- On Sun, 14/3/10, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >[astrologyandtiming events] A Marriage Chart-Can We Suggest?astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 14 March, 2010, 3:25 AM

Dear Group,

I have this chart which i want to share with all of you.

Parent of the native came to me last week who are facing few issues

from the children side and have not seen calm days since three months.

The detail is as follows

29th OCT 1989 (female)

23.45 pm 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST

(Does not need any rectification)

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Ld

Nav

As

14 Cn 10

Pushya

Sa

Sc

Su

13 Li 29

Swati

Ra

Aq

Mo

14 Li 45

Swati

Ra

Aq

Ma

3 Li 31

Chitra

Ma

Sc

Me

5 Li 49

Chitra

Ma

Sc

JuR

18 Ge 3

Ardra

Ra

Pi

Ve

0 Sg 15

Moola

Ke

Ar

Sa

16 Sg 20

P.Asadha

Ve

Le

Ra

28 Cp 59

Dhanistha

Ma

Vi

Ke

28 Cn 59

Aslesha

Me

Pi

The elder sisiter of this female eloped in december 2009 consequently parents

are facing social humiliation and embarrasment.

Now they are worried about their younger daughter.She wants to continue her

further study where as father wants to fulfil his social responsibilty losing no time

and to find a suitable match for her as soon as possible.

So he was seeking my suggestion as an astrologer what should he do.

After having a glance on the chart,what we can suggest ?

Or

When she will marry?

There is Sa as well as Ju delay here.I am not writing down other factors

which might effect the chart for a delayed or early marriage.Simply i have

quoted the main reason why father is eager for her marriage.

Just an excercise,members.

Regards

Anup

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Bella ji,

Your work is showing your efforts here and its coming now as you wrote

about this chart.Well done for this systematic approach.

I have already given my understanding in previous mails.So lets hope that

evrything will be running smooth for this family.

I will provide feed back if i got to know about any developement regarding her marriage.

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 15/3/10, BPShiv <chandni_99 wrote:

BPShiv <chandni_99Re: Re: A Marriage Chart-Can We Suggest? Date: Monday, 15 March, 2010, 7:41 PM

Dear Anup ji and group,

Here is my analysis:

Overall View:

DOB: Oct 29/1989 23:45 32N04 75E28

Lagna and 7th: 32/21 Difference is High. Could be arrogant and will like to do things her way.

1st/7th: Mo/Sa 3:11 20 pts

Mo/7th: Ve/Ma 3:11 20 pts

Su/7th: Ve/Ma 3:11 20 pts

Ve/7th: Ju/Me 5:9 30 pts

Ma/7th: Ve/Ma 3:11 30 pts

Overall marriage quality is good.

No zeros.

Blessings: 1st/9th Lo: Mo/Ju 5:9 which is good.

DrawBack:

Ju is 6th Lo and aspecting 4th Hs Sukh Sthan, 6th Hs Ve and Sa. Here, even Ju is 6th Lo still the aspect of Ju will try to keep Ve checked.

Ve to Su distance is > 47. Ve is in moola and in the 6th Hs. Hence the NK is spoilt.

FK Su is in Libra ruled by Ve

Multiple Relationships:

Ve away from Su out of control

Sa aspects both luminaries in navamsa.

Ju aspects LoA and therefore might cause separation in relationship or marriage.

Sectors:

4 sectors of Sa, 3 or Ju and 2 of Ma makes her very daring and intelligent could make her a hypocrite. She might pretend to have virtues, moral or spiritual and religious beliefs, might want everyone to believe that she is a woman of principle and so forth which she does not actually possess.

Her private life, her opinions, her statements might be totally different socially or in front of public.

She could hide the other side of herself very smoothly and intelligently.

She will listen to what everyone has to say but will do Only what she wants to do.

Have to watch her speech. Could hurt the other person’s feelings easily. Would like to debate and win arguments because of strong Ma.

Ketu in first Hs: The native will be ungrateful unhappy, backbiter, and moving in the society of undesirable persons.

Rahu in 7th Hs: Rahu-The native will be of independent nature and will incur loss of wealth on account of his association with wrong people. Loss of spouse.

She will not be organized in her day to day personal lifestyle. She will have control over her spouse.

DBCE pts:

22/29/32/31

She is not very ambitious and also holds average social status. Will have to work very hard physically to earn the return. Will like to lead in whatever work she is into or hold authoritative position. Spending is less and will be able to save from her earned income. Or could be a housewife and try to lead her domestic life.

Delay:

Sa aspects LoA in navamsa and therefore moderate delay. Ju aspects Sa and delay is nullified. Ju also aspects Ve and keeps Ve in check.

Rahu

2010-Jul-01

2012-Nov-24

Result will be favorable during Ra antra as Ra is SD to LoE Me. 1st Sector. Has blessings and no zeros.

Sector 1

2010-Jul-01

2011-Apr-19

Conclusion: Keeping Desh Kaal Paatra in mind and as Anup ji mentioned that she comes from urban community, than even though she has good memory and very smart but if she is not educated or if she doesn't have graduation degree than the marriage can take place in Ra antra as due to the blessings she will listen to elderly even though during her day to day routine she will be her own boss as the asc points are high.

As Ju being the 6th Lo and all the planets have flavor of it still as far as timing goes it should happen.

-Bella

-

Anup. M

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010 10:19 PM

Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Marriage Chart-Can We Suggest?

Dear Hussein ji,

Nice analysis logically.

This is the beauty of KAS that if one follows the rules and put his/her

hard efforts experience,can time the event very well.

Nirvana ji also have the same opinion that Ra antra can give the marriage.

This is only because KAS laws are fixed and following conclusions are similar.

The important thing in this chart is that inspite delay by Sa and Ju both,the marriage

seems possible at the age of 24 years.

I hope silent members will also wake up and tell us something what they think.

Bon voyage,

Anup

--- On Mon, 15/3/10, Hussein <ahahosien > wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien >[astrologyandtiming events] Re: A Marriage Chart-Can We Suggest?astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 15 March, 2010, 1:27 AM

Dear Anup jiIt is because of my bad chance that I see a chart tonight when tomorrow I have to go to Island for 14 days work and then I can't analyze it in detail.Marriage will be in Ra antra.Here Ju has sight on Sa,without being in Sa's D9,Rasi,Nakshtra, then can moderate Sa's delay for about 10%.Normally for this chart Sa delay will end on 2-Nov-2014,but because of moderation,if we substract about 2 years and 7 months (10% of 24 years =2 months of Sa's delay) ,the delay will over around Apr 2012,which falls in Ra Antra.At that time Ju has sight on 7L,Sa,means all delay has over. Ra is in D9 of Me,LOE,placed in HD with 5 bindus,having the most power in WS for 7th House.Here we have blessing,means Lagnadhipathi and 9L are in Navpancham,but as Ju is delay causing planet itself,for the benefit of native,delay will stay in her chart.Marriage will be on Sector 3, 2012-Apr-05 to 2012-Apr-13. She has 4 sectors of Sa!Great memory.Mo

has combusted .Bye all members,see you after 14 days.Best WishesHussein astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Group,> > > I have this chart which i want to share with all of you.> Parent of the native came to me last week who are facing few issues> from the children side and have not seen calm days since three months.> > The detail is as follows> 29th OCT 1989 (female)> 23.45 pm 32 N 04 75 E 28 IST > > (Does not need any rectification)> > > > > > > > > Planet> Degrees> Nakshatra>

Ld> Nav> > As> 14 Cn 10> Pushya> Sa> Sc> > Su> 13 Li 29> Swati> Ra> Aq> > Mo> 14 Li 45> Swati> Ra> Aq> > Ma> 3 Li 31> Chitra> Ma> Sc> > Me> 5 Li 49> Chitra> Ma> Sc> > JuR> 18 Ge 3> Ardra> Ra> Pi> > Ve> 0 Sg 15> Moola> Ke> Ar> > Sa> 16 Sg 20> P.Asadha> Ve> Le> > Ra> 28 Cp 59> Dhanistha> Ma> Vi> > Ke> 28 Cn 59> Aslesha> Me> Pi> > > > The elder sisiter of this female eloped in december 2009 consequently parents> are facing social humiliation and embarrasment.>

> Now they are worried about their younger daughter.She wants to continue her > further study where as father wants to fulfil his social responsibilty losing no time > and to find a suitable match for her as soon as possible.> > So he was seeking my suggestion as an astrologer what should he do.> > > After having a glance on the chart,what we can suggest ?> > Or> > When she will marry? > > > There is Sa as well as Ju delay here.I am not writing down other factors> which might effect the chart for a delayed or early marriage.Simply i have > quoted the main reason why father is eager for her marriage.> > Just an excercise,members.> > > Regards> Anup > > >

> > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>