Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Hussein ji,

Do not go merely for this factor only.

There is Sa delay so that you agree?

Now lets observe the blessings from your point of view.This is from lagna and

taking back same is in navamsa.

What are blessings basically is sanskar (culture) given by the parent.

The surface meaning of sanskar is to purify,to refine,to brighten and to adorn the

inner concious.So as a child he/she learn from those arround especially parent.

Parenthood is always a source of invisible happiness being endowed and it's

benefits lasts a lifetime for a person.

Now how much these blessings can dilute the malefic part or purify it?

There is a zero in 8th house by Sa in this chart.Guruji once taught

this is somewhat a hereditary influence one can see in parents chart also.

Here blessings can reduce the malefic effect for a person to some extent and

he or she might feel less hardships pertaining to this house as it was elevated.

Complete removal of ill-effect by blessings depends upon from chart to chart.

For marriage we should check other combinations also like here if we see

Sa and moon are together both in rasi and navamsa,check the divisionals,Ve-Ma

are together etc conveying something.

Root karak Sun has gone to 8th house from 9th house so blessings effect is

reduced hence blessings will not have that much impact.

Suppose Sa antra skips due to some reason then Me antra will begin and that

will last till Feb 2015.Do you think this much delay is justified?

So what we can study is Sa and Me are samdharmi and Sa is in swa-navamsa.

Agreed it is not eligible as per your assumptions but still has power for giving

marriage and it will not allow Me to wait.

Regards

Anup

--- On Thu, 13/5/10, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Hussein <ahahosien Re: 31-Mar-1983,00:34 am,11n55,77e52,ist Date: Thursday, 13 May, 2010, 7:22 PM

Dear Ash ji,Anup ji and members(Male,31-Mar-1983,00:34 am,11n55,77E52, he is going to marry on Jun-2010.This chart had given in KP group as a quiz.)1-I remember a good message in which you had explained about the blessing in detail.For considering blessing we should check both Rasi and Navamsa.Generally we have strong blessings .I have given my reasons in my previous message.Then as per Guru ji's points,we shouldn't check blessing just in Rasi.2-Please see Lesson 34.On that lesson Guru ji has explained about a blessing and her early marriage.You can see that in that chart(lesson 34) there is just one blessing,means just between Lahna lord and 9th lord,which are with each other.There is not any other blessing from Sun or Moon.But she has got married so early.3- It is our basic rule that in KAS, a planet can give the result not just having more thatn 12,but it should have other conditions which are:1-Should be the most

strong planet or 2-Should be LOD,LOE or their SD,or 3-Should be SD to most strong planet or ,4-Should be in HE,HD with more points.These are the things which we apply on all charts as per KAS rules.In that chart on KP group,Sa doesn't have any of these conditions.Then birth time should be changed.Dear Ash ji,I am still on this idea that Sa on KP group chart can't give the result and also blessings are strong.Then birth time is not correct as the native is going to marry late.Best wishesHussein------------------------- , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Hussein ji,> > I do not have much time

at the moment but I will give you something to think> about.> > - Check the blessings from Lagna AND sun and moon. Here only from> Lagna its in 5:9.> - After delay antra of planet runs and that has more than 12 points> then its strong. It might not be the strongest, but it has power as long as> it does not aspect ABC house etc etc, then it can give the result. > > Here Sa itself has 14 points so itself is strong and when Delay period got> over it gave the result.> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > On Behalf Of Hussein> Thursday May 13, 2010 1:11 AM> > 31-Mar-1893,00:34 am,11n55,77e52,ist> > > Dear Ash ji> > In that chart which was given in KP group(31-mar-1983,00:34 am,11n55,77e52)> we have strong blessings.Please check their strength,you can see there are>

strong.You have truly> pointed that 1st and 9th lords are in 5/9 relation.There is not any bad> effect> of 6L on them.We can see many charts with this characteristic which marriage> was> early.Then ,in this chart,marriage should be early,and as in the real> world,he's> going to marriage on Jun-2010,it means his birth time is not correct.> In addition,1st and 9th from Su sign are in 5/9 in Navamsa(Ju/Ma),agian a> blessing.> Also in Navamsa itself,1st and 9th lords from Mo sign,means Sa and Me are in> 5/9 .> Also in Navamsa itself,1st and 9th from Su sign,means Ju and Su are with> each> other there.> > These are all show that we have a strong blessing.then early> marriage,secondly Sa don't have any potential for giving marriage as it is> not LOD,LOE or SD to them or SD to the most power planet in the chart or is> not in

HD,HE with more points.Yes,it is SD for itself,but it can give> marriage when it has one of the above conditions.> Then I think there is a huge difference between real birth time with the> given one.> Waiting your answer> > Best wishes.> > Hussein> > ------------------------->