IndiaDivine.org

Tibetan Meditation Results - Stephen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The 1000 eyes. Yes Stephen congratulations. This is an area of high understandings. This is a Kundalini experience in that these eyes will and can be accessed all the time. Some awakened individuals can wave their hands through the eyes watching them reform like a living tapestry. I have more than a few of them inside my closed eyes when I look to the brow of points. This is another plane of existence that is observing and guiding. But only if you can feel the flow of the thoughts that are sent. Many folks have seen these eyes. Though many of them that have been outside the Kundalini have seen them due to the ingestion of DMT Dimethyltriptamine. The dream molecule, or the dream crystal or ...there are many names. Terence Mckenna did many experiments and some of the folks would instantly arrive inside the cone of eyes. Alex Grey has this painting - This is very similar to what some of the DMT people have seen. Because of their inability to receive the thoughts and advice they became somewhat frightened and left as the DMT wore off. That you went there with the Tibetans in mind should tell you something of where they go when they go within. Now that you have an identifier and can remember what you experienced go back and see/feel what you can receive -