IndiaDivine.org

Robert WestcottNew member introduction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good to see you Mr. Westcott!

I came to the site here after asking myself: "What is my true reason for delving into things many people choose to ignore or fear (OOBE, ESP, Spirit Viewing, Visions, Zen). My personal answer was: "To enhance my personal understanding of the universe so that I can be the most useful 'soul' possible, for now and for eternity".

Maybe not in those words...but that fairly well sums up the purpose of my quest! :)

I'm sure your outlook and influence will be most appreciated here, Bob!

I seriously doubt you are here "just for fun". :) ...Though this journey does have some AWESOME moments!

Many Blessings!

:) :) :)

Stephen

-

dallyup52

Saturday, August 19, 2006 3:28 PM

Re: New member introduction

Welcome over here Robert,I like your signature quotes :)BlessUSam , Robert Westcott<robertwestcott wrote:>> I have just joined this group and at the suggestion of the moderator I > thought I would give a brief introduction of myself.> I am a 56 year old male living in the Denver, Colorado area. I have > been a member of the William Buhlman OBE group for> about 3 years and recently there have been several posts to that group > from members of this group that have attracted my> interest. After doing some general investigation on the web about what > Kundalini awakening is I decided to join this group> and see where it leads me. After working for the same employer for 30