IndiaDivine.org

Crazy death dream/Sarceto/Stephen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Never saw Pirates of the Carribean, believe it or not! Will one of these days though...Actually I think the reference to Kali was pretty close. Kali (like Sekhmet) from what I understand is the Goddess of Destruction, Transition, and Rebirth. I have since interpreted the dream after doing some work on it and it is full of these themes.Interpretation for what it's worth or just for entertainment value ;) :I still need to socialize more (need to get out of the house). Have a deep need for privacy to release personal feelings and emotions but the way I am using privacy currently is negative. There is transition in this area.I fear loss in regards to money or relationships. Also afraid of inadequacy in regards to finances, emotions, sex, and/or intelligence (probably more finances and sex). I need to be more open in my relationships with men in general. There is no ideal lover--not even the hubby--appreciate what I've got! Must express my desire for

intimacy. Another transition taking effect here. Go with the flow, do not work against it.It all makes good sense to me. Just a bit of a brutal dream. Guess someone really wanted to get that message across!!Anasarceto <sarceto wrote: And yet reminded me of Godess Kali :P Namaste A. , "stephen condrey" <stephencondrey wrote:

> > Hmmm... > This sounds a lot like the movie "Pirates of the Carrabean" I was watching last night? > Is that a possibillity? > I thought I would be dreaming about it! > :) > Blessings, > Stephen > > - > Anastasia Allan > > Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:33 PM > Re: Re: Update from Ana > > > ......."For what it's worth, had an awful nightmare last night. Haven't gotten around to interpreting it yet--but everything and everyone in it was completely dead or disfigured. Seems like the themes for it were dancing, death, sex, and loss. Crazy. I'd been feeling so great lately too!"...... > Blessings to you

Chrism, and thank you for your caring, > Ana >

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.