IndiaDivine.org

Kriyas - Ray and

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/28/2006 11:53:52 PM GMT Standard Time, raazor writes:

Thanks for describing the nature of your Kriyas. Sounds like they're somewhat manageable if need-be. I know the best way to handle them is to relax and let them come-on. That would be my preference it's just those times when it wouldn't be appropriate that I was wondering about. I'm not really worried, but I know it's something that I might be faced with if I'm lucky enough to awaken my Kundalini.

<<<<<<<<

Ray - I have this very same concern. The past few days, some things have been going on with some people that I care about and it sparked some negative emotions. Got kind of down, among other things. I did a meditation Saturday and saw a bloodshot eye with a red, pulsating glow. I thought it was just because of the laser and other eye issues. Sunday, my eyes started burning and bothering me so bad that today, I had to go to the doctor. Turns out, it is either a chemical reaction to touching spicy seafood or a viral infection. (Even though I have been eating spicy seafood my whole life, and I'm not so sure about the viral infection, either.) But at least I have drops that will help me make it go away for good (either literally or mentally.)

But, my point is, I think it was also related to the negative emotions (and boy did I suffer for that - live and learn) and I noticed that one night when I was particularly distraught, as I was falling asleep I kept getting some pretty hefty "jerks" in my feet and legs. Maybe the beginning of kriyas, I'm not sure. Since I have read that kriyas are mostly just getting rid of "blocks." And I had built up some new blocks. So, I re-read the safeties and started practicing forgiveness and gratitude and do feel much better already.

So now I am wondering (Chrism?) do kriyas mostly happen when one backslides into negative emotions? As a way of removing these blocks? And if so, does the practice of the safeties help to eliminate them or make them subside? In which case, this would be the best method of preventing the embarrassment of happening in public.

But other than that, I'm still here, just quietly reflecting. Been in one of those kinds of moods. And having to stop the 5 Tibetans until the laser is healed has kind of slowed me down a bit, at least in a positive way. Looking forward to getting back to that, but want to make sure that my eye is healed first.

Deb