IndiaDivine.org

Storming the Gates of heaven

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I like what Alex says about this, especially the "Not taking the citadel by force" otherwise known as "Storming the gates of heaven". This is what will often occur when a person gets a small taste of the Kundalini. By Shaktipat or Diksha it can be so strong that a person will search and search trying to replicate the earlier moment of "Oneness". Often going to great lengths, asking for Shaktipat, following this teacher or that Guru but never (in most cases) going inside themselves or behind their own eyes(couldn't be there!) This is part of the reason I stress a slow approach. Not a lifetime of counting prayer beads. I'm talking with in a close amount of time which will be different for all. Some will do it in a matter of months because there is something driving them to do this, others will take longer and some are in process as this is written. You know who you are. Rushing can be a very traumatic decision when it comes to this force. Can make you feel as

if your being burned alive twenty four hours a day yet showing no wounds. No medicine will help. Knowing the safeties this will most likely not occur for any of you but it has happened to others and you might learn from their experience.The other aspect of not "Storming the gates of heaven" is the amount of personal inside work you must do and the amount of personal outside work you must do. You must meditate, and forgive, and surrender, and pray, and be of service. These are non-negotiable. 5 Tibetans are very important as they release Kundalini in micro amounts balanced. Yes I will Shaktipat but only to the degree you will do the work. In the last 6 months I have placed that limitation on the transfer and it is much better for folks as those susceptible to psychotic responses are limited by their own involvement with the process. If they are not doing the work they reap no reward in other words. This keeps one safe and sound and sane inside this

delicate framework of activation. So yes, make the time and yes, make the effort. And YES you will have what you seek. - Dharma Wayfarer <dharmawayfarer wrote: all hail ... when it happens 'lawfully' ... e.g. the citadel is not taken by force, but rather by surrender (with pathway of purification of mind and surrender of 'self') . Metta. Alex Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.