IndiaDivine.org

If you have asked me a question and I have - James

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hell James, Thank you for your consideration. It can be a challenge sometimes with coordinating and filtering and scanning, writing. Not that it is "i" that does it but "i" am certainly observing and participating as is appropriate to what My "I" indicates. It is a combination as the body and consciousness are "trillions" and "one" at the same time. I will be seeking a new job environment soon and this will change things up a bit. Good to read that you are gently coming into some of the blockages. Try and remember to forgive as much as possible. These life experiences may shape you but they are not your essence. They in a way are preparatory exercises that we need to do in order to shift into -and hold- the higher states of spiritual consciousness and beingness. Crying is definitely a good and necessary action for balancing. Even Bliss as it comes into the body at such strong and high frequency can be so strong that the mere human organism can do nothing but cry or fry. Better to cry. I have attempted to hold it back and always failed yet even the attempt to control Bliss is a form of not surrendering to it and at my station in this journey will cause pain. So cry and cry and cry its healthy and necessary as the body needs time to adjust to the flow of Kundalini. Nice to hear from you James -