IndiaDivine.org

RE: Reincarnation an old message in my drafts folder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well Kousik

Sorry about the delay or if it is a repost. I thought it was something I already sent.

From my understanding of the Vedic horrasope there is a time of praylaya between the devolvement of the old and the recreation of the new universe. Yes there is a since of inactivity though before that there was previous existence.

You might well as been a grain of sand or atomic hydrogen partial or Evan the ether nature that suspends the nucleus and electron by a magnetic nature or possibly even the thought of that. But to speculate about non existence it will lead you no where it just does not exist. There are wheels within wheels and substance is created out of itself.

Energy follows thought if there is no infrastructure there is no channeling there is no path for the energy to travel. We are affected by the infrastructure of the universe though humanity as a whole is but one node that is required to pass on the energy yet again.

From my I have been told there are some entities in retrograde to what we conceder evolution. These entities affect the lower nature of humanity though have no effect on the heart or above though man natural environment is pro evolution and the energy is passed down to help those below him.

John M

On Behalf Of KousikSunday, 17 September 2006 1:21 PM Subject: Re: Reincarnation

That was just an example john . I know vedic astrology ..and according to that ..most of our current life depends upon our past lives ..they say ..there's something called nadi astrology ..which is very precise ..and they hold the same opinion..In the beginning , there was no action ..so what decided our first incarnation ?Peace,Koushik. , "John Mathieson" <jaganath wrote:>> I cerate's, everything out of Its self. I and self is inseparable till> duality is born. Karma is in its (this) reflection.> Karma is not an identity until it is given one and when it has an> identity it reflects symmetry in a cyclic spiralling motion.> Everything is thus the reflection of the original cause. > > May I ask you a question how long is the life time your referring to? I> wonder, do you refer to hourly change of the breath flowing in and out> of the nostrils a life of a physical human incarnation or the time it> takes for the universe to turn one revolution on its 360 degree motion.> I wonder's how you feel that you might have become aware of human> experience just after an evolutionary period 12 or 13 lives.> John M> > PS: :-) They also says that 13 is unlucky. Don't believe they, after> all it may be within this life time you may have met I.> > PSS: ROFL I awaits karmic substance in the reflection of your reply> > > > > On Behalf Of> Kousik> Saturday, 16 September 2006 10:28 PM> > Re: Reincarnation> > > > Sow / Reap ..they say ...our karma decides everything ..or atleast > say mostly . What decides our first incarnation ? > > I'm koushik ..assume that i've had 12 past lives ..11th one decides > 12th..10 th decides 11th ...what decides 1st ? ...i have never done > any karma or action ..not even thought ..if there's > reincarnation ..what decides our first incarnation?> > Peace,> Koushik> > HYPERLINK> "%40"Kundalini-Awaken> ing--Systems--1, Dharma Wayfarer > <dharmawayfarer@> wrote:> >> > My subjective experience is that I have been shown or have been > given to know of a number of different lives previous to this one, > threads of lucid dreams, visions in meditations, and straight > knowingnesses, that have 'proved' as such using applied kinesiology > (now whether one s to the utility of this form of divination > is entirely another matter). For example, using 'AK' ... it is > purported that one can ask, for example, what is the 'average' number > of human rebirths for the average 'human being' ... and likely come > up with something in the area of 12-14. (many have had far fewer, and > progressively fewer have had many times that) If one is interested > in this form of inquiry, one might read some of David R. Hawkins' > work. I have found the method of inquiry quite, umm, efficacious, > particularly when done rigourously (e.g. double blind testing) with a > very k-awake (as in full pipes open) partner. Hawkins' use of AK is > controversial, as he has led the potential> > for inquiry not only in to that which has past (e.g. past lives), > but potentially more usefully, in asking questions about that which > is, including 'levels of consciousness'-, and as a way to > discern 'truth' from 'falsehood'. Again, I've tested it rigorously > with a k-awake friend, and it gets verrrrrry interesting, in terms of > Mind accessing Universal Mind, Akashic Records, and such, but always > with one's intention first being established/-grounded in 'for the > benefit of understanding, for others' and with 'permission' being > asked first, and granted by the 'oracle' :)> > > > Metta.> > > > Alex> > > > > > ---> > Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. > > > >